Follow US:

Practice English Speaking&Listening with: Trump talks impeachment fallout on 'Hannity' | FULL INTERVIEW

(0)
Difficulty: 0

SITUATION IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

NO TOPIC WAS OFF LIMITS SO

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HERE IS

PART 1 OF MY INTERVIEW WITH THE

PRESIDENT.

MR. PRESIDENT, THANK YOU SO MUCH

MR. PRESIDENT, THANK YOU SO MUC

MUCH.

I BET YOU HAVE DONE A LOT OVER

THE YEARS.

I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO MY

WILL READ THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE

EVERYBODY TALKS ABOUT

WHISTLE-BLOWERS, NOT

WHISTLE-BLOWERS.

IT SAYS, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO

IT'S A PAPER.

YOU ARE FIRST TALKING ABOUT

CONGRATULATIONS COME OUT LIKE

YOU ARE DOING US A FAVOR.

BECAUSE OUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN

THROUGH A LOT.

UKRAINE KNOWS A LOT ABOUT IT.

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FIND OUT

WHAT HAPPENED WITH THIS WHOLE

SITUATION WITH UKRAINE.

AND I GUESS YOU HAVE ONE OF YOUR

WEALTHY PEOPLE, THEY SAY UKRAINE

HAS IT COME A LOT OF THINGS WENT

ON, THE WHOLE SITUATION.

YOU SAY, I THINK YOU ARE

SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH SOME

OF THE SAME PEOPLE.

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE

ATTORNEY GENERAL CALL YOU OR

YOUR PEOPLE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO

GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT.

>> President Trump: BY THE

WAY, JUST SO YOU UNDERSTAND, WE

ARE LOOKING AT THE 2016

ELECTION, WHICH WAS A DISASTER.

WE WENT THROUGH HELL, MY

ADMINISTRATION.

PEOPLE DESTROYED, THEIR LIVES

DESTROYED, NOT ONE PERSON

COLLUDED.

THEY FOUND NO COLLUSION, NO

NOTHING, AND THEY WENT THROUGH

HELL.

THERE WAS THE DNC SERVER THAT

HAD NEVER WENT TO THE FBI.

THE FBI DIDN'T TAKE IT.

IT WAS TAKEN BY SOMEBODY I GUESS

I'LL STRIKE, THAT'S WHAT I HAVE

HEARD.

THAT IS NOT AN ELECTION GOING

INTO THE FUTURE.

THAT IS FOR A PAST ELECTION THAT

WAS A CATASTROPHE.

AND IT WAS A VERY UNFAIR

SITUATION.

AFTER TWO AND A HALF YEARS OF

TWO YEARS, THEY FOUND NO

COLLUSION, NO NOTHING.

>> Sean: FOUR INVESTIGATIONS.

THE HOUSE INTEL BIPARTISAN.

>> President Trump: THAT IS

RIGHT, MANY, MANY

INVESTIGATIONS.

THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS

INVESTIGATIONS AND YET ONE OF

THE MOST SUCCESSFUL

INVESTIGATIONS IN THE LAST TWO

AND HALF YEARS.

THE FIRST TWO AND A HALF YEARS

OF THE ADMINISTRATION.

SO WHEN YOU LOOK AT WHAT IS

GOING ON, AND THEN YOU SEE ALL

OF THIS HORRIBLE STUFF, AND THEN

YOU HEAR ABOUT UKRAINE.

YOU HAVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT IT.

I HEARD CLINTON WAS INVOLVED.

I HEARD THEY GOT SOMEBODY WHO

WROTE THE FAKE DOSSIER.

WAS IT OUT IT OUT OF UKRAINE?

ALL OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED.

AND I ASSUME THE

ATTORNEY GENERAL, I WOULD LIKE

THE ATTORNEY GENERAL TO FIND OUT

WHAT IS GOING ON.

BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT, WE ARE

INVESTIGATING CORRUPTION.

AND I ACTUALLY HEARD

GREGG JARRETT IN NUMEROUS PEOPLE

SAY COME I HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO

DO.

THAT IS NOT A QUESTION, CAN I DO

IT OR DON'T I DO IT?

WE HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO

INVESTIGATE COOPERATE --

CORRUPTION.

IN MY OPINION, THAT IS WHAT IT

WAS CORRUPTION AND IF UKRAINE

WOULD KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE

2016 ELECTION, YOU HAVE TO GIVE

THAT INFORMATION.

I HOPE THEY WOULD GIVE THE

INFORMATION AND EVERYBODY AGREES

WITH ME 100%.

BUT WHEN I LOOK AT EXPERTS ON

YOUR SHOW AND OTHER EXPERTS,

THEY ARE ALL SIN YOU HAVE AN

OBLIGATION TO DO THAT.

SO I THINK I HAVE A FRIEND A --

READ A CONVERSATION TAKEN DOWN A

READ A CONVERSATION TAKEN DOWN D

TRANSCRIBED A PERFECT

CONVERSATION.

>> Sean: YOU KNOW PEOPLE --

>> President Trump: HE

ACTUALLY SAID THIS.

DID YOU KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO

BE A DOCUMENT ANALYZED?

I SAID, NO, BUT YOU HAVE TO

UNDERSTAND, YOU ASSUME ARE MANY

PEOPLE THAT IT'S EITHER BEING

TAPED OR THEY HAVE STENOGRAPHERS

OR TAPES AND I THINK THEY DON'T

LIKE TO TAPE WORLD LEADERS.

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT.

SO THEY HAVE STENOGRAPHERS AND

PEOPLE TO TAKE THE TRANSCRIBERS,

A PERFECT TRANSCRIPTION OF A

PERFECT CONVERSATION.

THE OTHER THING IS, WHEN I'M

TALKING TO SOMEBODY WORLD

LEADERS, ALMOST ANYBODY, I

ASSUME THAT STATE DEPARTMENTS

COME I THINK MOM DOMINIC

MIKE POMPEO, MANY, MANY PEOPLE.

DO YOU THINK I WILL SAY

SOMETHING WRONG 25 OR 30 OR TWO

OR TEN OR SOMETHING, BUT A LOT

OF PEOPLE.

SO I THINK SOME LISTEN FOR

EDUCATIONAL REASONS AND SOME

BECAUSE MEMBERS OF THE STATE

DEPARTMENT BUT THERE ARE MANY

PEOPLE LISTENING TO US.

AND TO THINK THEY TOOK THAT CALL

NOW, THE BIG THING I DID WITH

THAT CALL, SEAN, THE BIGGEST

THING, RELEASED IT.

BECAUSE THE WHISTLE-BLOWERS SAID

HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT THIS CALL.

I THINK THEY SAID THERE WERE

EIGHT, SEVEN OR EIGHT QUID PRO

QUO'S.

IT WAS REALLY A TERRIBLE CALL,

ALL THESE TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT

THIS CALL.

I SAID, THAT WASN'T A BAD A CALL

AT ALL.

WHAT ELSE HAPPENED?

THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE SO THAT

WAS PERFECTLY FINE CALL, THERE

WAS NO PRESSURE, THERE WAS NO

ANYTHING.

ONE OF HIS TOP PEOPLE, I GUESS,

ONE OF HIS HEADS OF STATES CAME

OUT AND SAID THIS WAS A PERFECT

CALL.

THERE WAS NO PRESSURE.

THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE

WERE TALKING ABOUT.

TO THINK THAT THEY ARE USING

THAT.

NOW THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT

ANYMORE.

BECAUSE THAT LEVEL WAS SO GOOD.

THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT ANYMORE,

SEAN.

THE REASON THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT

IT, THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK

ABOUT.

SPENT THE REASON, THE NEXT THING

YOU SAY THOUGH, I THINK, MAKES

YOUR POINT.

YOU SAY AS YOU SAW YESTERDAY,

THE WHOLE NONSENSE ENDED WITH A

POOR PERFORMANCE BY A MAN NAMED

ROBERT MUELLER, INCOMPETENT

PERFORMANCE BUT THEY SAY A LOT

OF IT STARTED WITH UKRAINE.

WHATEVER YOU DO, IT IS

IMPORTANT.

>> President Trump: AND IT

DID, IT ENDED WITH A POOR

PERFORMANCE AND THIS IS AFTER

TWO YEARS OF AN INVESTIGATION

WHETHER $45 MILLION OR SOMETHING

LIKE THAT, THEY HAD 2,500

SUBPOENAS, 500 WITNESSES, ALL

BECAUSE PROBABLY HILLARY CLINTON

SAID JUST LIKE SHE DID WITH

TULSI GABBARD, JUST LIKE SHE DID

WITH JILL STEIN, SHE SAID "JILL

STEIN IS A RUSSIAN ASSET.

NOW COME I DON'T KNOW JILL

STEIN.

I KNOW A ENVIRONMENTALIST AND

PROBABLY A GOOD WOMAN BUT THE

LESSON SHE HAS A RUSSIAN ASSET.

I DON'T KNOW TULSI GABBARD BUT I

KNOW WHEN THINK SHE IS NOT AN

ASSET OF RUSSIA.

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK.

THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH

THEM.

>> Sean: I WANT TO SHOW YOU

THIS AND WE WILL PUT IT UP ON

THE SCREEN FOR PEOPLE AT HOME.

UKRAINIAN EFFORTS TO SABOTAGE

TRUMP BACKFIRE.

THIS WAS JANUARY 11, 2017.

YOU WERE INAUGURATED.

THIS ARTICLE TALKS ABOUT HOW

UKRAINE WORKED WITH HILLARY TO

INFLUENCE THE ELECTIONS.

THEY GIVE CHAPTER AND VERSE HOW

THEY DID IT.

NOW, AS THE PRESIDENT, DO YOU

FEEL THERE WAS -- YOU SPENT TWO

AND HALF YEARS WITH RUSSIAN

COLLUSION AND IGNORE THE DOSSIER

IN UKRAINE ADMITTING THAT THEY

HELPED HILLARY.

>> President Trump: THE

DOSSIER WAS A DISGRACE.

THE DOSSIER WAS TOTALLY FAKE.

NOW IT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE

FAKE.

PEOPLE, YOU KNOW HOW THAT WAS

DONE.

YOU HAVE A TRACK RECORD NOW AND

YOU KNOW AS WELL AS EVERYBODY

THEY ARE DOING AN INVESTIGATION,

BUT I THINK BEFORE YOU DO THE

INVESTIGATION, SO THEY DO A FAKE

DOSSIER ON ME.

THEY TRIED TO RELEASE IT BEFORE

THE ELECTION TO AFFECT THE

ELECTION.

I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY DID.

IT'S THE ONLY THING I RESPECT

ABOUT THE PROCESS IS THEY

REFUSED TO PUT IT IN BEFORE THE

ELECTION BECAUSE IT COULD HAVE

HAD A LITTLE IMPACT.

MAYBE IT COULD HAVE HAD A LITTLE

MORE THAN THE IMPACT.

THEY DO A FAKE DOSSIER THAT WAS

PROBABLY MEANT TO GET OUT BEFORE

THE ELECTION SO THAT THEY COULD

AFFECT THE ELECTIONS.

AND LOOK AT THE PEOPLE THAT

WROTE IT.

LOOK AT WHERE THEY CAME FROM.

AND LOOK AT THE WIFE OF THE MAN

WHO WORKS, I WON'T EVEN MENTION

NAMES, AT THE DEPARTMENT OF

JUSTICE.

AND SHE'S ON THE PAYROLL OF THE

COMPANY THAT ROBERT MUELLER

NEVER HEARD OF DURING HIS

TESTIMONY.

THINK OF IT, NEVER HEARD OF IT,

THE COMPANY.

DO YOU KNOW COLLUSION GPS?

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON

HERE.

AFTER SPENDING 45 --

>> Sean: YOU DIDN'T KNOW

HILLARY CLINTON'S ATTORNEY AT

THE CLINTON FOUNDATION WAS ON

HIS TEAM?

>> President Trump: LOOK, THE

WHOLE THING WAS A DISGRACE.

THEY DESTROYED A LOT OF PEOPLE.

THEY RUINED THEIR LIVES.

AND WHAT WAS GOING ON WAS

ABSOLUTELY CORRUPT.

LET'S SEE WHAT ELSE HAPPENS.

>> Sean: THEY SHOULD NEVER

HAPPEN TO THE COUNTRY.

>> President Trump: LET ME

TELL YOU, SEAN FOR SHOULD NEVER

HAPPEN TO OUR COUNTRY AGAIN AND

THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO A

PRESIDENT AGAIN.

LISTEN, "THE WASHINGTON POST"

WHICH IS A FAKE DEAL,

"THE WASHINGTON POST" HAS A

STORY ON INAUGURATION DAY IF YOU

ARE IS AFTER THE INAUGURATION

DAY.

ESSENTIALLY SAYING NOW THE

IMPEACHMENT BEGINS.

SO THIS WAS THE WHOLE THING.

BUT ONE OF THE WORST THINGS,

EVEN BEFORE MUELLER WAS

PETER STRZOK AND LISA PAGE, THE

TWO LEPERS WHERE HE SAID OR SHE

SAID COME I GUESS THAT GOING TO

WIN 100 MILLION TO ONE, SHE'S

GOING TO WIN BUT IF SHE DOESN'T

WE GO TO THE INSURANCE POLICY.

WHEN HE SAID AN INSURANCE

POLICY, THAT MEANS RIGHT NOW IS

THE INSURANCE POLICY, OKAY?

I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER AFTER THE

FIRST RIDICULOUS THING WITH

MUELLER, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, IT

IS A DISGRACE.

WHEN "THE WASHINGTON POST" COMES

OUT AND SAYS, NOW IT BEGINS THE

IMPEACHMENT AND YOU SEE EVERY

ARTICLE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO,

NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE DOING

IT, NOBODY IS WITH THE BEST

ECONOMY, THE BEST EMPLOYMENT

NUMBERS, WE HAVE THE BEST OF

EVERYTHING.

WE REBUILT THE MILITARY.

WITH ALL OF THE THINGS THAT WE

HAVE DONE, REGULATION CUTS, THE

BIGGEST TAX CUT IN HISTORY, SO

MANY THINGS, OUR ENERGY, ENERGY

INDEPENDENT NOW, THAT IS WHY YOU

DON'T SEE OUR BOOKS BLOWN UP.

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS.

BUT THEY WON'T GIVE YOU A DECENT

ARTICLE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO

COME IT DOESN'T MATTER.

IT'S A FIX.

THESE ARE DISHONEST PEOPLE.

WHEN THEY SAY THE IMPEACHMENT

ALBICANS, SEAN, THIS WAS THE DAY

OF THE INAUGURATION.

>> Sean: HAVE YOU SEEN A

MONTAGE FOR TELEVISION ON THE

SHOW, TWO DAYS AFTER YOU WERE

ELECTED.

AND ALL THROUGHOUT 2017, ALL

THROUGHOUT 2018 AND HERE WE ARE

HERE.

MEANWHILE, THIS COLLUSION WITH

THE GOVERNMENT, THE POLITICAL

ARTICLE SAID UKRAINIAN AMERICAN

OPERATIVE WHO WAS CONSULTING FOR

THE DNC MET WITH TOP OFFICIALS

IN THE UKRAINIAN EMBASSY IN

WASHINGTON IN AN EFFORT TO

EXPOSE TIES BETWEEN TRUMP AND

TOP CAMPAIGN AIDE PAUL MANAFORT

AND RUSSIA.

THIS WAS BEFORE, THAT HAPPEN

INTERFERENCE.

>> President Trump: SURE IT

HAPPEN.

IF YOU LOOK AT THE FBI, THEY

WERE DOING WORK ON ME FROM

BEFORE THE ELECTION EVER TOOK

PLACE.

VERY EARLY ON.

SEAN, LONG BEFORE THE

NOVEMBER 8TH ELECTION, THEY WERE

DOING WORK ON ME.

AND NOW, WITH OTHER SENATORS OR

OTHER PEOPLE IN HIGH OFFICE,

THEY WOULD SAY, BY THE WAY COME

I THINK YOU HAVE A CHINESE SPY

WORKING FOR YOU.

YOU KNOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT

DIANNE FEINSTEIN HAD A CHAUFFEUR

FOR MANY, MANY YEARS WORKED FOR

HER AND THEY WENT UP TO HER AND

SAID, LISTEN HE MAY BE A CHINESE

SPY.

SHE FIRED HIM.

NOBODY TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT

THAT.

NOBODY EVER TOLD ME.

WHAT THEY DID IS A DISGRACE.

AND I WILL ADMIT, THAT SHOULD

NEVER HAPPEN TO ANOTHER

PRESIDENT.

BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENED TO PEOPLE

WHO WORKED FOR ME, GOOD PEOPLE,

WHAT THEY HAD TO DO, THEY WENT

BUST TRYING TO PAY FOR THEIR

LEGAL FEES.

THEY CAME TO THE WASHINGTON TO

DO A FANTASTIC JOB.

THEY WERE BRIGHT EYED

BUSHYTAILED.

THEY CAME TO WASHINGTON WANTED

TO DO A GOOD JOB ON HEALTH CARE,

AND ALL SORTS OF THINGS.

AND THEY LEFT AND THEY WERE DARK

PEOPLE.

THEY LEFT DARK.

AND THIS WAS ALL A PHONY SCAM.

AND THEN YOU HAVE

HILLARY CLINTON SAYING, TWO DAYS

AGO, TULSI GABBARD IS A RUSSIAN

ASSET.

AND THAT JILL STEIN IS A RUSSIAN

AGENT.

AND I SAID, WAIT A MINUTE TO

COMMIT TOOK ME TWO AND A HALF

YEARS.

I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE SAID THAT

EARLIER BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULD

HAVE REALIZE SHE'S CRAZY, SHE'S

CRAZY.

BUT TWO AND A HALF YEARS, SEAN,

WE WENT THROUGH THIS AND IT

STARTED BEFORE THE ELECTION.

AND PRESIDENT OBAMA IN SEPTEMBER

WAS TOLD ABOUT RUSSIAN

INFLUENCE.

AND HE DIDN'T WANT TO DO

ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

HE DIDN'T WANT TO DO A THING

ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE ASSUMED

HILLARY WAS GOING TO WIN.

HE DIDN'T DO A THING ABOUT THAT.

NOBODY BRINGS THAT UP.

NOBODY BRINGS UP THAT STATEMENT

TO THE PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA AT

THE TIME.

NOBODY BRINGS IT UP ABOUT THE

DOSSIER AND THE ELECTION.

IT IS A VERY DOUBLE STANDARD.

IT IS A SAD THING.

NOW, YOU HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE

FROM CLINTON AND FROM OBAMA AND

YOU ALSO HAVE NEVER TRUMP

ERRORS, BUSH COME I CAN

UNDERSTAND THE BUSH IS NOT

EXACTLY LOVING ME.

BECAUSE WE TOOK ON THE CLINTON

FAMILY, AND WE BEAT THEM BOTH.

AND I GUESS YOU WOULD CALL THEM

DYNASTIES, RIGHT, THAT'S CALLED

A DYNASTY.

BUT WE BEAT THEM BOTH.

AND I GUESS THEY DON'T EXACTLY

LIKE ME, BUT WE ARE DOING A

GREAT JOB.

WITH ALL OF THE GREAT THINGS

GOING ON AND OUT TO THINK IT

STARTS UP AGAIN.

IT WAS REPUTED TO HER THREE

TIMES.

AND IT STARTS AGAIN.

THIS TIME, OVER ABSOLUTELY

PERFECT PHONE CALL WITH A VERY

NICE GENTLEMAN.

WHEN I READ IT COME I SAID THIS

IS LIKE A PERFECT CONVERSATION.

I KNEW IT BEFORE HAND, BUT I

WOULD HAVE POSSIBLY SAID

SOMETHING, NO.

SO WHAT HAPPENS IS I IMMEDIATELY

RELEASE THE CONVERSATION.

OKAY?

SO NOW WE HAVE A CONVERSATION

THAT IS PERFECT.

AND IS IS TRANSCRIBE AND IT'S

DONE BY TOTAL PROFESSIONAL

PEOPLE, STENOGRAPHERS OR

WHATEVER YOU WOULD CALL THEM.

SO WE HAVE AN EXACT

CONVERSATION.

I RELEASE IT.

NOW, YOU DON'T HEAR FROM THE

WHISTLE-BLOWER ANYMORE BECAUSE

THE WHISTLE-BLOWER WAS TALKING

ABOUT THIS CONVERSATION IN PHONY

TERMS JUST LIKE ADAM SCHIFF MADE

UP MY CONVERSATION.

HE SAID SEVEN OR EIGHT TIMES,

THINK OF THIS, ADAM SCHIFF,

SHIFTY ADAM SCHIFF, SEVEN OR

EIGHT TIMES, IT WAS TERRIBLE,

SEAN, SEVEN OR EIGHT TIMES THATI

PAID FOR QUID PRO QUO.

AND I SAID, NOT ONLY SEVEN OR

EIGHT TIMES BUT NO TIMES BECAUSE

IT WASN'T DONE.

HE SAID, DON'T MAKE HE IS A

CORRUPT POLITICIAN.

THINK ABOUT WHAT HE IS DOING

BASED ON A VERY MINOR

CONVERSATION WITH THE PRESIDENT

OF THE COUNTRY WHO JUST GOT

ELECTED.

A CONGRATULATIONS, THE FIRST

PAGES CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR

WIN ET CETERA, ET CETERA.

IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN NICER.

I TELL YOU, LINDSEY GRAHAM SAID

WHEN HE READ IT, HE SAID "I

NEVER KNEW THAT TRUMP WAS AT

NICE OF A PERSON.

THIS IS SUCH A NICE CONVERSATION

THIS IS SUCH A NICE CONVERSATIO

CONVERSATION."

NO, HE SAID "I NEVER KNEW HE WAS

SO NICE."

I VIEWED THAT AS A COMPLEMENT IN

THIS CASE BUT ANYWAY, LOOK IT IS

A DISGRACE WHAT'S GOING ON.

IN THE MEANTIME WE ARE DOING A

GOOD JOB RUNNING THE COUNTRY.

THAT IS WHAT I'M FOCUSED ON AND

THIS IS AN UNFAIR SITUATION.

>> Sean: LOOK AT THE DOUBLE

STANDARD HILLARY AND THE

DOSSIER, UKRAINE INTERFERING ON

HER BEHALF AND ADAM SCHIFF FOR

THREE YEARS TELLING US LIES AND

THEN HE'S CONNECTED TO THE

WHISTLE-BLOWER SO WE CAN'T BRING

THE WHISTLE-BLOWER IN.

>> President Trump: THEY MET

WITH THE WHISTLE-BLOWER.

NOBODY KNEW THAT.

WE JUST FOUND OUT THAT THEY

KNEW.

WHERE IS THE PERSON THAT GAVE

THE WHISTLE-BLOWER THE

INFORMATION?

IS THAT PERSON A SPY?

OR DOES THAT PERSON EVEN EXIST?

I HAVE A FEELING THAT PERSON

DOESN'T EXIST.

I THINK SCHIFF MADE IT UP HERE

IT'S APPARENTLY SCHIFF AND

JOE BIDEN KNOW HIM.

>> President Trump: THEY SAY

THE WHISTLE-BLOWER, THEY DON'T

NEED WHISTLE-BLOWER ANYMORE.

WHY DON'T THEY NEED THE

WHISTLE-BLOWER ANYMORE?

BECAUSE IT IS AN ACCOUNT OF MY

CONVERSATION THAT WAS TOTALLY

FUNKED.

NOW, THEY HAD NO IDEA I WOULD

RELEASE THE CONVERSATION.

AND I'M TALKING TO A FOREIGN

LEADER.

I DON'T WANT TO RELEASE IT

CONVERSATION.

PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME

OR ANY OTHER PRESIDENT.

BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED, AND IT

IS A DISGRACE.

>> Sean: I WANT TO GO TO THE

DOUBLE STANDARD AGAIN, WHETHER

THE DOSSIER OR UKRAINE HELPING

AND INTERFERING IN THE

ELECTIONS, THERE IS NO QUID PRO

QUO.

THEN YOU CAN ADD HUNTER BIDEN

AND JOE BIDEN ON TAPE BRAGGING

ABOUT USING TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO

DEMAND THE FIRING OF THE

UKRAINIAN PROSECUTOR.

HUNTER BIDEN MISSED NO

EXPERIENCE UKRAINE CHINA, NO

EXPERIENCE PRIVATE EQUITY.

>> President Trump: THROWN OUT

OF THE NAVY, OKAY.

HUNTER WAS THROWN OUT OF THE

NAVY.

>> Sean: WHY WAS HE GIVEN THAT

MONEY?

IS IT A PAY OFF?

>> President Trump: IN MY

OPINION, IT IS A PAYOFF.

WHY ELSE WOULD IT BE?

HUNTER BIDEN WITH NO EXPERIENCE.

I HEAR THE NUMBERS ARE

168 MILLION A MONTH.

THEY GOT A $3 MILLION PAYMENT IN

ALL OF THOSE.

OKAY?

AND THAT IS CORRUPTION.

THAT IS SOMETHING THAT HAS TO BE

INVESTIGATED.

LOOK AT MY WATCH THIS CRAZY

ANDERSON COOPER THE OTHER DAY

DURING THE DEBATE.

I APOLOGIZE FOR HAVING TO ASK

THE QUESTION.

AND IF THAT WERE ME --

>> Sean: HE DECLARED HIS

INNOCENCE.

>> President Trump: IF THAT

WERE MY SON THAT TOOK THIS

$168 MILLION FROM A QUESTIONABLE

ENERGY COMPANY AND THEY KNEW

NOTHING ABOUT ENERGY.

HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT ENERGY AND

HAS A BAD TRACK RECORD INCLUDING

GETTING THROWN OUT OF THE NAVY,

EVEN THE WAY HE GOT INTO THE

NAVY IS INTERESTING IN HIS

POSITION.

IF THAT WERE A DON JR. OR

ERIC TRUMP WHO ARE VERY

OUTSTANDING YOUNG MEN, IT WOULD

BE THE BIGGEST STORY OF THIS

ENTRY.

>> Sean: WHAT DOES IT SAY

ABOUT THE MEDIA?

I AGREE WITH YOU.

>> President Trump: THE MEDIA

IS CORRUPT.

NOT ALL THE MEDIA.

I KNOW SOME GREAT PEOPLE,

INCLUDING YOU, BUT I KNOW SOME

GREAT GENERALIST.

LOOK, THEY GIVE BLITZER PRINT

SURPRISES TO PEOPLE THAT GOT IT

WRONG.

IN ALL THESE PEOPLE FROM

"THE NEW YORK TIMES" WHICH IS

THE FAKE NEWSPAPER, WHAT YOU

DON'T EVEN WANT IN THE

WHITE HOUSE ANYMORE, AND THEY

ARE FAKE.

BUT YOU TAKE A LOOK AT

"THE NEW YORK TIMES," AND YOU

TAKE A LOOK AT THE REPORTING

THEY DO AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE

ALL WRONG AND AFTER THE

ELECTION, "THE NEW YORK TIMES"

APOLOGIZED FOR THEIR COVERAGE

BECAUSE THEY WERE COVERING AND

SO WHEN I WON, THEY ACTUALLY

APOLOGIZE TO THEIR SUBSCRIBERS

BECAUSE THEY WERE LOSING

THOUSANDS OF THOUSANDS OF

SUBSCRIBERS.

"THE NEW YORK TIMES" WROTE AN

APOLOGY.

YOU KNOW, WILL COMMIT WASN'T

REALLY AN APOLOGY.

IT WAS.

THE COVERED ME SO BADLY.

AND I THINK I SAID, YOU KNOW,

THE GOOD NEWS, WE WILL BE

COVERED AGAIN.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO COME I

GOT COVERED WORSE.

I GOT COVERED WORSE.

BUT THAT'S OKAY.

GOT COVERED WORSE.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

I'VE HEARD THAT ONE PERSON THAT

USED TO BE FIVE OR SIX BUT NOW

DOWN TO ONE, HONEST ABE LINCOLN.

HE GOT THE WORST PRESS OF

ANYBODY.

I DISPUTED.

>> Sean: LET ME ASK YOU, THE

DEMOCRATS ALREADY JUMPED OUT OF

THE PLANE.

CAN'T GO BACK.

DO YOU SEE A SCENARIO WHERE THEY

WILL IMPEACH YOU.

THERE WILL BE A TRIAL AND THEN

THE PEOPLE GET TO SPEAK.

WOULD THAT BE THE ULTIMATE

REVENGE, WHICH IS YOUR

REELECTION AT THE PEOPLE SPEAK?

>> President Trump: EVERYBODY

TELL ME IT WILL BE GREAT FOR US

AS A REPUBLICAN PARTY IF THEY

ACTUALLY IMPEACH ME BECAUSE THE

40 SEATS AND THERE ARE MANY MORE

THAN THE 42, 40, 45 SEEDS WHERE

I WON OR DID REALLY WELL OR VERY

I WON OR DID REALLY WELL OR VERC

I WON OR DID REALLY WELL OR VERO

I WON OR DID REALLY WELL OR VERE

I WON OR DID REALLY WELL OR VER.

THOSE PEOPLE WILL GET HAMMERED.

MEANING RUNNING IN CONGRESS.

SO I DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS TRUE

OR NOT.

I DO SAY THIS AND I CAN SEE IT

BECAUSE, I MEAN, LOOK AT THE

FUND-RAISING.

MONEY HAS NEVER COME IN LIKE

THIS.

LOOK AT MY PHONE NUMBERS HAVE

BEEN THE HIGHEST.

I WAS IN DALLAS THE OTHER NIGHT.

WE SET A RECORD IN THE STADIUM.

I DON'T KNOW, IT'S GOT TO BE AN

ARENA THAT IS 20 YEARS OLD.

WE HAVE A RECORD.

WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE

OUTSIDE WATCHING ON BIG SCREENS.

THEY'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE

THAT, BUT IT'S EVERYPLACE.

DALLAS, WHICH WE LOVE, THAT WAS

GREAT.

THEY DID A GREAT JOB, GREAT

PLACE BUT IT'S THAT WAY EVERY

PLACE.

LOOK AT LOUISIANA, LOUISIANA THE

OTHER NIGHT, THE GOVERNOR AT

ROUTE 66, WE COULDN'T GET 50%

BUT NOW A REALLY GREAT

REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE.

LOOK AT NORTH CAROLINA, A GREAT

STATE, GREAT PEOPLE.

TWO RACES THAT WILL BE LOST.

I WENT IN AND MADE A SPEECH, LET

EVERYBODY KNOW I RESPECT THESE

TWO GUYS AND THEY WILL BE GREAT.

THEY BOTH WON.

"HANNITY" REPORTING TONIGHT FROM

THE WHITE HOUSE.

WE NOW CONTINUE WITH MY

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

LET ME ASK YOU, 2020 IS HERE

COME ALL RIGHT?

YOU SAID PUBLICLY YOU DON'T

THINK JOE MAKES IT.

AND ELIZABETH WARREN, HERS TO

LOSE.

YOU HAVE BERNIE, MAYOR PETE,

WHATEVER.

THEN YOU LOOK AT THEIR

POSITIONS, TOP MARGINAL TAX

RATES 70%.

>> President Trump: MUCH

HIGHER.

>> Sean: 90% CORPORATE TAX

RATE, THE NEW CRANE DEAL HAD A

$6 TRILLION, MEDICARE FOR ALL,

NO PRIVATE OPTIONS.

IN RUNNING AGAINST ONE OF THOSE?

DO YOU THINK OF THIS?

>> President Trump: I DON'T

WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE

LAST TIME I TOOK ON

ELIZABETH WARREN I THOUGHT SHE

WAS GONE.

BERNIE, POCAHONTAS.

THERE IS ONLY ONE.

IT IS NOT HER.

SO WHAT HAPPENS.

AND SHE ROSE FROM THE ASHES AND

I GIVE HER CREDIT FOR THAT.

BUT I DON'T LIKE TO TALK ABOUT

IT.

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THE

GREEN NEW DEAL, FINE.

ALL OF IT IS FINE.

PAYING 96% IN TEXAS IS ALL FINE.

I WANT THEM TO KEEP TALKING

ABOUT IT.

AND WHEN IT'S TIME TO RUN, I

WILL RUN.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO TALK THEM

OUT OF IT, SEAN.

IT IS TOO EARLY TO TALK ABOUT.

AND NOT ONLY THAT, CAN YOU

BELIEVE IT?

RIGHT IN THE CORNER OF THAT

BEAUTIFUL BUILDING.

I WAS IN THE FIRST NIGHT WITH

THE FIRST LADY.

I'M STANDING IN AN AREA WHERE

ABE LINCOLN WAS, ALL OF THEM

WERE, AND THAT IS THE WAY IT

WAS.

I'M STANDING HERE AND I SAY

WHILE MATT, FOUR YEARS AS A LONG

TIME.

HERE WE ARE ALMOST COMING UP

WITH TREMENDOUS SUPPORT.

WE HAVE CUT TAXES, WE HAVE CUT

REGULATIONS, GREAT STOCK MARKETS

AND WE HAVE OVER 100 DAYS.

THAT IS IN A FAIRLY SHORT PERIOD

OF TIME WITH THE STOCK MARKET

MUCH MORE THAN 100 DAYS.

HITTING AN ALL-TIME HIGH AND

IT'S ABOUT TO HIT IT AGAIN.

WE ARE DOING GREAT.

AND WE ARE BEATING EVERYBODY.

ALL OVER THE WORLD.

CHINA IS NOT DOING WELL.

CHINA IS HAVING THE WORST YEAR

IN 57 YEARS.

AND WE JUST MADE A DEAL FOR

FARMERS, $40 BILLION TO

$50 BILLION OF AGRICULTURAL

PRODUCTS BE BOUGHT BY CHINA.

AND WE WILL START BEFORE THEY

START THE AGREEMENT.

WE HAVE DONE THINGS NOBODY ELSE

HAS DONE.

TO GO THROUGH THIS ON A PERFECT

CONVERSATION YOU WILL BE

IMPEACHED, TO MAKE HIM IMPEACHED

AS A VERY UGLY WORD.

IT MEANS A HIGH CRIME

MISDEMEANOR.

THAT LETTER IS A PERFECT

CONVERSATION WITH A MAN,

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN AND

TWO MPH, I DON'T LIKE THAT.

THEY DON'T MENTION THE LETTER

ANYMORE.

AND THEY DON'T MENTION THE

WHISTLE-BLOWERS OR ANY OF THESE

PEOPLE ANYMORE.

>> Sean: THE SECRECY THOUGH.

I WANT YOU TO REACT

NEWT GINGRICH 1998 DID

IMPEACHMENT.

AND THEY WERE DUE PROCESS.

THE PRESIDENT'S ATTORNEYS, KEVIN

McCARTHY SPELLED IT OUT, AND

WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL WROTE A

STRONG LETTER ABOUT HOW THIS

INQUIRY IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL

WITHOUT DUE PROCESS AND ITS

UNDOING 2016 AND INFLUENCING

2020.

>> President Trump: SO WHAT

THEY ARE DOING NOW IS SOMETHING

NEVER DONE BEFORE.

AND THEY DON'T WANT THE FACTS TO

COME OUT.

BY THE WAY, FROM EVERYTHING, I

DON'T KNOW MOST OF THESE PEOPLE

AND IF I DO MY MET THEM QUICKLY

OR I KNOW THEM VERY LITTLE, BUT

AMBASSADORS AND SOME OTHERS,

I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

MOST OF THEM I'VE NEVER EVEN

HEARD OF THEIR NAMES COME OKAY?

THEY ARE BRINGING THEM IN AND

TURNING OUT TO BE BETTER FOR US.

BUT WE HAVE NO LAWYERS, NO

REPUBLICANS.

BECAUSE IT IS THE MINORITY.

WE HAVE NO LAWYERS.

WE CAN'T QUESTION, WE CAN'T DO A

THING.

THEY CAN EVEN GO IN THE ROOM.

>> Sean: YOU AND THE

REPUBLICANS HAVE BEEN TALKING.

>> President Trump: LOOK AT

THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOT GOOD

POLITICIANS.

I THINK THEY ARE LOUSY POLICY,

THEY HAVE A POLICY OF OPEN

BORDERS AND SANCTUARY CITIES,

CRIME, ALL OF THIS CRIME IT

BRINGS DRUGS, AND I THINK THAT

ALLOWS THE POLITICIANS WITH

HORRIBLE POLICY.

BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE MET

ROMNEY'S OF THE WORLD.

YOU DON'T HAVE PEOPLE THAT WILL

GO AGAINST THE PARTY.

YOU HAD BETTER STICK TOGETHER.

I RESPECT THAT.

THE OTHER THING IS THEY ARE

VICIOUS.

THERE ARE MUCH MORE VICIOUS.

WE WOULD NEVER DO A THING LIKE

THIS.

THEY COULD HAVE IMPEACHED IN

OBAMA FOR THE IRS SCANDAL, THEY

COULD HAVE IMPEACHED HIM FOR THE

CONSOLE OVER THE PLACE AND

PEOPLE GETTING KILLED WITH THE

GUNS FAST AND FURIOUS.

THEY COULD HAVE IMPEACHED HIM

FOR MANY DIFFERENT THINGS.

THEY DIDN'T IMPEACH HIM.

THEN NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF

IMPEACHING HIM.

HERE, THINK OF THIS.

I'VE GONE THROUGH THE

IMPEACHMENT NOW SINCE THE

BEGINNING.

ON RUSSIA COME ON MUELLER, ON

ALL THE STUFF, OKAY?

AND THEN THEY COME UP WITH THIS

CRAZY CONCEPT OF A PERFECT

CONVERSATION.

I'M SERIOUS.

A VERY GOOD LAWYER SAID "YOU

MUST HAVE KNOWN THIS WOULD BE A

PUBLIC DOCUMENT BECAUSE YOU

SPOKE SO NICELY."

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT

IMPEACHMENT.

TO ME, THE WORD IMPEACHMENT IS A

DIRTY, DISGUSTING WORD.

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR A

REASON TO IMPEACH.

THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE

IMPEACHING, THEY LOOK AT THE

POLLS AND RUDY SAID UNDER OATH,

TRUMP WINS EASILY.

>> Sean: 351 ELECTORAL VOTES.

>> President Trump: THEY SEE

WHAT'S GOING ON.

THE LEVEL OF POPULARITY, AND

THEY LOOK AT MINNESOTA.

MINNEAPOLIS WAS INCREDIBLE.

WHEN THEY LOOK AT DALLAS, WHEN

THEY LOOK AT LOUISIANA, WHEN

THEY LOOK AT NORTH CAROLINA AT

THE TWO SEATS IF YOU JUST PICKED

UP.

THEY SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.

THAT IS WHY THEY ARE DOING IT.

CONGRESSMAN, A DEMOCRAT SAID WE

HAVE TO IMPEACH HIM.

BECAUSE HE IS GOING TO WIN.

THIS IS WHAT I'M UP AGAINST.

WHO WOULD DO THIS?

WHO WOULD PLAY A DIRTY GAME LIKE

THIS?

>> Sean: WELL, OBVIOUSLY, HE

SAID WE BETTER IMPEACH HIM.

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE

ABLE TO BEAT HIM.

THAT WAS A PHRASE.

>> President Trump: NOBODY

BELIEVED THIS SEGMENT BUT BY THE

WAY -- WHEN YOU DO A POLL

COMMAND VERY DEMOCRATS WILL SAY

WE WANT TO WIN.

IMPEACH HIM, GO AHEAD.

IT WOULD BE A TERRIBLE THING FOR

THE COUNTRY, BECAUSE THEN IF YOU

HAVE A DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT AND

SOMEDAY YOU WILL HAVE THIS

COMBINATION, I GUESS, IF YOU

HAVE A DEMOCRAT, HOPEFULLY A

LONG TIME BUT THAT'S OKAY.

YOU HAVE A DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT.

SO WAIT A MINUTE.

LET'S TELL THEM WE ARE RUNNING

FOR 16 YEARS.

BUT LISTEN, SEAN, IF YOU HAVE A

DEMOCRAT AS PRESIDENT AND A

REPUBLICAN HOUSE AND A SPEAKER

THAT IS TOUGH, CRAZY, LIKE

PELOSI, SHE'S CRAZY.

IF YOU HAVE SOMEBODY LIKE THAT,

WHAT HAPPENS IS VERY SIMPLE,

THEY WILL SAY LET'S IMPEACH THE

PRESIDENT.

LET'S CHECK HIS PHONE CALLS, OH,

GEE HEY, PUT IN THE WRONG

LOCATION.

IT IS TO BE FOR HIGH CRIMES AND

MISDEMEANORS.

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WOULD

NOT BE A LAWSUIT.

HOW CAN YOU TAKE A PRESIDENT AND

THEY DON'T LIKE TO TALK ABOUT

THE PHONE CALL.

THEY DON'T LIKE TO TALK ABOUT

THE WHISTLE-BLOWER.

ADAM SCHIFF DOESN'T WANT THE

WHISTLE-BLOWER ANYMORE.

YOU KNOW WHY?

HE MIGHT HAVE GIVEN THE

WHISTLE-BLOWER THINGS TO SAY.

>> Sean: HE WOULD HAVE TO

ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT SCHIFF

AND BIDEN.

LET ME ASK YOU ABOUT 2020.

SINCE 1969, WHEN YOU RAN, YOU

SAID, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

WHEN YOU WOULD SPEAK TO

MINORITIES.

NOW YOU HAVE A RECORD LOW

EMPLOYMENT.

>> President Trump: HISTORIC.

>> Sean: HISPANIC-AMERICANS,

ASIAN-AMERICANS, WOMEN IN THE

WORKPLACE, WHAT IS YOUR MESSAGE

TO MINORITIES IN 2020?

YOUR BASE LOOK STRONG AND YOU

SEE AT THE RALLIES.

WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THE PEOPLE

WHO MAYBE DIDN'T VOTE FOR YOU

LAST TIME?

>> President Trump:

AFRICAN-AMERICAN, HISPANIC,

ASIAN, AMERICAN HAVE ALL SET

RECORDS, THE LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT

IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY,

NOT JUST 50 YEARS.

WE HAVE 51 YEARS FOR THE

COUNTRY, AND WE WILL END UP

TOPPING THAT NUMBER PRETTY SOON.

THAT WILL BE HISTORIC VERY SOON

IF WE KEEP GOING THE WAY WE ARE

DOING AND I THINK WE WILL.

THE HOUSEHOLD INCOME IS SO

INCREDIBLE AND MEDIUM HOUSEHOLD

INCOME.

BUT IF YOU LOOK AT

AFRICAN-AMERICANS,

ASIAN-AMERICANS,

HISPANIC-AMERICANS COMMAND THE

HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY, THEY

HAVE THE BEST UNEMPLOYMENT

NUMBERS AND THEY HAVE THE BEST

EMPLOYMENT NUMBERS.

TODAY IT WAS ANNOUNCED THAT WE

HAVE THE MOST PEOPLE WORKING IN

THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY

ALMOST 160 MILLION.

HOW DO YOU BEAT ME IN A DEBATE

ON THOSE NUMBERS?

OKAY, THE BEST NUMBERS.

POVERTY NUMBERS ARE THE BEST

RIGHT NOW TO ALMOST ALL OF THE

POVERTY NUMBERS MEANING --

>> Sean:

TH Sean:

THESean:

THE Ban:

THE BES:

THE BEST NUMBERS AND THE HISTORY

OF THE COUNTRY.

THERE IS ANOTHER NUMBER THAT

JUST CAME OUT AND IT CAME OUT I

GUESS WITH THE REPORT SAYING I

WOULD WIN EASILY.

THE MOODY'S REPORT WAS VERY

INTERESTING.

MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME UNDER

EIGHT YEARS OF OBAMA WAS UP

$975.

THAT IS EIGHT YEARS.

UNDER EIGHT YEARS OF

PRESIDENT BUSH, PRESIDENT OBAMA,

975.

PRESIDENT BUSH, EIGHT YEARS,

EIGHT YEARS, $400, $975.

ME, TWO AND HALF YEARS, IT IS UP

$7,000, $5,000 PLUS $2,000 FOR

THE TAX CUTS THAT EVERYBODY

CAUGHT.

SO YOU HAVE THE $2,000 YOU ADD

TO THE $5,000 AND YOU HAVE A

THOUSAND, 975,000 BUT THAT IS

OVER EIGHT YEARS EACH ONE.

I'M ONLY HERE TO AND A HALF

YEARS.

AND I BEAT THEM BY MANY TIMES IN

TWO AND HALF YEARS.

THAT PERCENTAGE PROPORTIONATELY.

SO IT IS UP $5,000 PLUS IT IS UP

$7,000, MEDIUM HOUSEHOLD INCOME.

THAT IS A RECORD APPEAR THERE'S

NEVER BEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

THEN I SAY, OH LET'S IMPEACH THE

PRESIDENT.

GIVE ME A BREAK, SEAN.

I DON'T THINK THE PEOPLE WILL

STAND FOR IT.

I REALLY DON'T.

I DON'T THINK THE PEOPLE WILL

STAND FOR IT.

>> Sean: THE LAST WORD, THE

YEAR YOU ARE RUNNING.

>> President Trump: IT'S

SUPPOSED TO BE HIGH CRIMES AND

MISDEMEANORS.

>> Sean: WHAT WOULD YOU WANT

MITCH McCONNELL, WHO SAID I

WOULD HAVE TO DO THIS.

SIX WEEKS ON TRIAL FOR WHAT?

>> President Trump: I CAN'T

IMAGINE, I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT

THEY WOULD DO IT.

I CAN'T IMAGINE IT.

IT WOULD BE VERY BAD FOR 40, 45

PEOPLE, THAT ARE DEMOCRATS IN

THE DISTRICT WHEN I RAN I WON

SUBSTANTIALLY IN MANY CASES TO

MY WON BY A LOT.

I DON'T THINK MOST PEOPLE WANT

TO SEE THIS.

IT IS ONE THING IF YOU COMMIT A

REAL CRIME.

THIS WAS NOT EVEN A BIG DEAL.

THIS IS A CONVERSATION.

IT WAS SO PERFECT.

PEOPLE SAY, JUST LIKE A PERFECT

CONVERSATION.

SPEAK TO LINDSEY GRAHAM.

SPEAK TO ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT

HAVE READ IT.

IMPEACHMENT IS HIGH CRIMES AND

MISDEMEANORS.

I THINK IT IS A TRAVESTY FOR OUR

COUNTRY.

THEY ARE DOING SUCH A BAD THING

TO THE COUNTRY.

AND THAT IS BECAUSE THE

DEMOCRATS ARE VICIOUS, AND THEY

STICK TOGETHER.

FOR INSTANCE, WHEN YOU DO A ON

ADAM SCHIFF, HE MADE UP THE

CONVERSATION.

IT WAS FRAUDULENT.

HE MADE IT SOUND AND HE TOOK

THAT CONVERSATION AND MADE IT

SOUND -- NOW, HE DIDN'T KNOW

ABOUT THAT CONVERSATION.

SO HE WENT UP AND MADE A PHONY

CONVERSATION, READ IT TO

CONGRESS, READ IT TO THE

AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND I RELEASED

THAT.

THAT WAS A REAL CONVERSATION.

SO HE THEN SAID "I DON'T KNOW.

IT WAS PARODY.

SO THIS IS A CORRUPT POLITICIAN.

HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED.

AND NANCY PELOSI SHOULD BE

IMPEACHED.

THEY SHOULD NOT ALLOW THIS.

WITHOUT IT WILL HELP TO WIN THE

ELECTION.

THEY SAY IT WILL HELP A LOT WITH

RESPECT TO WINNING THE HOUSE

CONTINUE WITH AN EXCLUSIVE

INTERVIEW WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP

AND HIS PLAN TO AVOID MORE

ANALYST POLITICIZED WARS.

LET ME ASK YOU ABOUT SYRIA, AND

LET ME ASK YOU ABOUT IRAN.

IRAN DRONE SHOT OUT OF THE AIR,

TINKERS HOSTAGE AND YOU MENTION

ENERGY INDEPENDENCE.

LESS GEOPOLITICALLY IMPORTANT.

>> President Trump: WE HAVE

VERY FEW SHIPS BECAUSE SINCE I

CAME IN WE ARE ENERGY

INDEPENDENT.

SO THAT COMMENT WAS MADE THE

OTHER DAY BUT THEY DON'T SEE TOO

MANY AMERICAN SHIPS ANYMORE.

>> Sean: WHEN YOU HAVE SYRIA,

YOU HAVE GOTTEN CRITICISM AND IT

SEEMS LIKE YOU AND LINDSAY HAD

AN IMPASSE.

>> President Trump: LOOK, WE

HAVE THE SAME NAME.

YOU WANT TO BRING THE SOLDIERS

BACK HOME.

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE

FOR 30 DAYS.

THEY ARE THERE FOR TEN YEARS.

AND IN AFGHANISTAN THEY WERE

THERE FOR 20 YEARS.

WE ARE REDUCING THOSE NUMBERS

SUBSTANTIALLY IN AFGHANISTAN.

BUT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN

SYRIA FOR 30 DAYS.

NOW, ONE THING ABOUT SYRIA, WHEN

I TOOK OVER, ISIS WAS ALL OVER

THE PLACE.

YOU KNOW THAT BETTER THAN

ANYBODY.

TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO.

I WENT IN AND WHEN I STARTED I

GOT RID OF ALL OF THOSE

PRISONERS AND MOST, THEY WERE

CAPTURED UNDER TRUMP.

WE KILLED MANY, MANY ISIS

FIGHTERS.

YOU KNOW, YOU HATE TO TALK ABOUT

IT.

>> Sean: CALIPHATE.

>> President Trump: WE TOOK

100% OF THE CALIPHATE.

100%.

EVERYBODY SAYS IT.

IT'S NOT LIKE OH, GEE, OBAMA DID

IT, I DID IT.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, IT IS TIME TO

BRING OURSELVES -- AND IT IS

INTERESTING.

THAT LITTLE FIGHT FOR TWO DAYS,

VICIOUS STUFF.

I DON'T KNOW THAT TURKEY WOULD

HAVE DONE WHAT THEY DID, LIKE

THE CEASE-FIRE.

AND I DON'T KNOW IF THE KURDS

WOULD HAVE MOVED OUT.

BUT WE WENT THROUGH TWO DAYS AND

SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS A

GREAT ANALOGY.

IT'S LIKE TWO KIDS AND A

PLAYGROUND, THEY FIGHT AND YOU

LET THEM FIGHT MINUTE.

IT WAS MUCH EASIER TO MAKE A

DEAL.

>> Sean: YOU ARE WILLING TO

BECAUSE YOU DID TWO THINGS,

NUMBER ONE, YOUR REMOVED RULES

OF ENGAGEMENT THAT

PRESIDENT OBAMA HAD, TWO, YOU

BOMBED THEM AND PUSHED THEM OUT

AND IF NEED BE, MY GUESS IS THAT

I'M ASKING ABOUT THE TRUMP

DOCTRINE IN A SENSE, YOU GO BACK

OVERWHELMING FORCE, NO RULES OF

ENGAGEMENT WHICH TO ME IS LIKE

PUTTING HANDCUFFS ON THE

MILITARY.

>> President Trump: SO WHEN I

GO TO DOVER AIR FORCE BASE AND I

SEE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN COMING

BACK IN COFFINS, AIKO TO THE

WALTER REED HOSPITAL, AND

INCREDIBLE MILITARY DOCTORS.

WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR THESE YOUNG

PEOPLE.

AND I SEE PEOPLE, YOUNG,

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, SUCH

INCREDIBLE -- I SERVED THERE

LAST FRIDAY AND I GOT PURPLE

HEARTS, SO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT

OFTEN TIMES THEY ARE MISSING

LEGS AND ARMS, THEY ARE MISSING

BOTH.

AND I SEE THE PARENTS, AND I SEE

THE HEARTBREAK.

THE DEVASTATION AND THE

HEARTBREAK.

I SIGNED LETTERS RIGHT HERE IN

THIS OFFICE, THE OVAL OFFICE MY

SIGNED LETTERS FOR PARENTS.

>> Sean: NO TWO LETTERS OF THE

SAME.

>> President Trump: NO TWO

LETTERS ARE EVER THE SAME.

THEY HAVE TO MAKE THEM

DIFFERENT.

THEY COMPARE THEM.

YOU KNOW IT IS INTERESTING EVEN

THOUGH THEY MAY NOT BE THE SAME

PART OF THE COUNTRY, WHEN THEY

DIE, THE PARENTS GET TOGETHER TO

TALK ABOUT THEIR SONS OR

DAUGHTERS KILLED.

AMAZING, I DON'T WANT TO READ A

ONE LETTER, MAKE EVERY LETTER

DIFFERENT.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME.

>> Sean: WE START WARS.

WE POLITICIZED WARS.

THEN WE GET NERVOUS POLITICALLY.

AND THEN IT SEEMS, WE PUT

HANDCUFFS ON THE MILITARY.

VIETNAM, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN,

LOOK, EVERYTHING IS POLITICIZED.

IS THE NEXT STEP, MAYBE THE

TRUMP DOCTRINE EVEN THAT THE

NEXT GENERATION OF WEAPONRY,

OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE WEAPONS

WILL WE FIGHT THEM FROM TAMPA?

HE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY.

>> President Trump: WE ARE

MAKING MOST SOPHISTICATED

WEAPONS EVER MADE.

WHERE MAKING THE GREATEST

MISSILES, THE GREATEST ROCKETS,

AND OUR NUCLEAR IS NOW UP TO

SNUFF AT A LEVEL IT'S NEVER

BEEN.

WE ARE ACTUALLY NUCLEAR AND

BUILDING NUCLEAR, NOT THAT I

WANT TO, BUT AS YOU KNOW, RUSH

IS NOT PLAYING FAIR WITH US WITH

THE TREATY.

WE THEREFORE, TERMINATED IT.

I BELIEVE WE GET TOGETHER WITH

RUSSIA, CHINA, WE WILL WORK OUT

A NUCLEAR PACK SO WE DON'T ALL

CONTINUE WITH THIS CRAZINESS.

RIGHT NOW, WE HAVE THE MOST

POWERFUL NUCLEAR FORCE IN THE

WORLD.

RUSSIA IS SECOND AND CHINA IS

THIRD.

IT IS VERY COSTLY AND VERY

DANGEROUS.

IT IS VERY, VERY DANGEROUS.

AND WE ARE DISCUSSING WITH

RUSSIA AND WE ARE DISCUSSING

WITH CHINA DURING THE RECENT

TRADE DEAL WITH CHINA, I SAID,

WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND

WORK OUT SOMETHING, HAVE A CAP,

HAVE A CAP.

WE DON'T NEED 10,000 WEAPONS.

TO HAVE CAP.

AND I WILL SAY, CHINA AND RUSSIA

IN TALKING ABOUT IT ARE

EXTREMELY EXCITED ABOUT IT.

>> Sean: WE HAVE TO HAVE

TRUST.

>> President Trump: 100% WE

NEED ALL OF THAT.

I'M THE ONE THAT TERMINATED THE

AGREEMENT.

THEY DIDN'T TERMINATE IT BECAUSE

WE FOUND THEY WERE DOING THINGS

THEY WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE

DOING IN THE AGREEMENT.

SO WE HAD AN AGREEMENT, YOU

KNOW, A NUCLEAR AGREEMENT, AND

WE ALSO HAD ALL SORTS OF LIMITS

AND WE WERE THE ONLY ONE PAYING

ATTENTION TO IT.

THAT'S NOT FAIR.

BUT NOW THEY KNOW WE ARE A

DIFFERENT COUNTRY.

AND I THINK RUSSIA WOULD LIKE TO

MAKE A DEAL, AND I THINK CHINA

WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DEAL PIER

THAT WILL BE A TERRIFIC THING.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE A PART OF

THAT.

>> Sean: I WAS SURPRISED YOU

DIDN'T HIT IRAN.

>> President Trump: WE HAVE A

LOT OF GOOD DEALS.

THEY TOOK DOWN THEIR DRONES AND

THERE WAS NOBODY IN IT.

THEY TOOK DOWN A SECOND ROUND

AND THERE WAS NOBODY IN IT.

HITTING SAUDI ARABIA, WE SENT

TROOPS OVER TO SAUDI ARABIA.

SAUDI ARABIA IS PAYING FOR IT.

THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

WE SAID YOU HAVE TO PAY AND THEY

ARE PAYING AND THEY HAVE NOTHING

BUT MONEY, NOTHING BUT CASH AND

THEY ARE PAYING.

WE SENT SOME TROOPS OVER THERE.

WE WILL GIVE THEM GOOD

PROTECTION.

WE HAVE A LOT OF GOOD CAPITAL.

EVERYBODY THOUGHT WHEN I GOT

ELECTED, HILLARY CLINTON USED TO

SAY, OH, YOU WILL HAVE WORLD WAR

III.

PHIL, AND VERY TEMPERED,

ACTUALLY.

A LOT OF PEOPLE, I HAVE BUILT UP

A LOT OF CAPITAL.

>> Sean: BY NOT GETTING.

>> President Trump: BY NOT

EATING.

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.

>> Sean: THE CALIPHATE.

>> President Trump: I WIPED

OUT THE CALIPHATE AND YOU SAW

WHEN I HIT 58 ROCKETS, MISSILES

RIGHT INTO THE TOMAHAWK'S, RIGHT

INTO THE MIDDLE OF SYRIA.

AND KNOCKED OUT A WHOLE BASE.

WHICH IS SOMETHING, BY THE WAY

PRESIDENT OBAMA DREW THE RED

LINE IN THE SAND AND DID NOT

VIOLATE THE RED LINE.

WHEN HE DIDN'T DO IT, THAT'S

WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE CAME AND

INCLUDING RUSSIA.

>> Sean: LAST QUESTION --

>> President Trump: THAT WAS A

BIG MOMENT.

HE SAID RED LINE IN THE SAND AND

THEN WHAT THEY DID WAS THEY HAD

CHEMICALS AND THEY DESTROYED 500

BABIES AND CHILDREN.

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

THAT WAS A VERY BAD MOMENT FOR

>> Sean: WELCOME BACK TO

"HANNITY" FROM THE WHITE HOUSE.

HERE IS THE FINAL QUESTION I

ASKED PRESIDENT TRUMP TODAY AT

HIS ANSWER.

I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR A LONG TIME.

YOU'VE ALREADY GIVEN THE ANSWER

EARLIER TODAY.

WE MIGHT MOVE TO CAMP DAVID I

GUESS.

I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR A LONG TIME.

YOU THRIVE ON A BATTLE.

YOU THRIVE ON FIGHTING.

YOU SAID TO ME PRIVATELY AND

PUBLICLY, YOU WANT YOUR PROMISE

IS FULFILLED.

I GUESS THAT IS WHAT REELECTION

CAN BE ABOUT.

ALL OF THIS IMPEACH, IMPEACH.

DO YOU CARE?

WOULD YOU CARE AT ALL WHAT THEY

DO AS LONG AS YOU WIN BACK IN

NOVEMBER?

DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU?

>> President Trump: WE'VE DONE

A GREAT JOB, THE ECONOMY IS THE

BEST IT'S EVER BEEN.

YOU LOOK AGAIN, CHINA HAS GONE

WAY DOWN.

IF HILLARY CLINTON HAD GOTTEN

ELECTED RIGHT NOW CHINA WOULD

HAVE THE NUMBER ONE ECONOMY IN

THE WORLD AND RIGHT NOW THEY'RE

NOT EVEN CLOSE.

THEY'RE WAY BEHIND.

WE PICKED UP TRILLIONS OF

DOLLARS IN WORTH AND VALUE AND

CHINA HAS GONE WAY, WAY DOWN BY

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF

DOLLARS.

WHEN THE HEAD OF CHINA SPOKE TO

ME RECENTLY AND EVEN THE

VICE-PREMIER JUST LEFT.

JUST LEFT THIS OFFICE RIGHT HERE

LAST WEEK.

HE SAID, CONGRATULATIONS

MR. PRESIDENT ON THE INCREDIBLE

JOB.

HE SAID WE WOULD HAVE NEVER HAVE

EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN.

DON'T FORGET, CHINA IS PAYING US

TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS NO

IN TARIFFS.

IT HASN'T COST US ANYTHING

BECAUSE THEY'VE DEVALUED THEIR

CURRENCY AND THEY POURED MONEY.

IT HASN'T COST US ANYTHING.

THEY BEATEN IT.

THEY BEATEN IT TOTALLY.

HE SAID CONGRATULATIONS ON THE

JOB YOU'VE DONE WITH THE ECONOMY

JOB YOU'VE DONE WITH THE ECONOM

ECONOMY.

HAD HILLARY CLINTON.END, WE

WOULD BE THE NUMBER TWO ECONOMY

IN THE WORLD.

WE ARE SO FAR IN FRONT OF CHINA

THAT WE HAVE SMART PEOPLE

SITTING RIGHT IN THAT CHAIR,

RIGHT NEXT TO US, IT WILL NEVER

HAPPEN.

>> Sean: I THINK YOU MUST

NEGOTIATE EVERYTHING RATE OF 90

FOR A LONG TIME.

The Description of Trump talks impeachment fallout on 'Hannity' | FULL INTERVIEW