Practice English Speaking&Listening with: Dan Crenshaw responds to attack from The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker

Normal
(0)
Difficulty: 0

>> Laura: THE RADICAL LEFT

SEEMS TO BE GETTING MORE

DEPRAVED EVERY DAY.

THE LATEST DISPLAY, THE YOUNG

TURKS CONTRIBUTE THEIR ON THIS

VULGAR RANT MOCKING WOUNDED WAR

VENT CONGRESSMAN DAN CRENSHAW

LOOSING HIS EYE FIGHTING FOR OUR

FREEDOM.

COME OF THIS GUY HAS THE

UNDERSTANDING OF FOREIGN POLICY

OF A 12-YEAR-OLD.

DIDN'T HE LOSE HIS EYE BECAUSE

SOME WILL HUNDRED BEEN LATE L

SOME WILL HUNDRED BEEN LATE T

SOME WILL HUNDRED BEEN LATE E

SOME WILL HUNDRED BEEN LATE .

AMERICA DESERVED 9/11, I'M

SAYING IT'S.

>> Laura: HERE TO RESPOND TO

THAT VILE CREATURE IS DAN

CRENSHAW, WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION

WHEN YOU FIRST HEARD THIS.

>> HE IS TRIGGERED, WASN'T HE?

THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A

LEFTIST GETTING TRIGGERED, HE

DOESN'T LIKE WHAT HE'S HEARING,

HE DISAGREES WITH IT, HE DOESN'T

UNDERSTAND FOREIGN POLICY -- I

HAVE ALMOST 12 YEARS OF

EXPERIENCE IN DEPLOYING

OVERSEAS, MAYBE THAT'S WHAT HE

MEANT.

HE CLEARLY DOESN'T KNOW MUCH AND

WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT

FOREIGN POLICY, YOU GET REALLY

MAD WHEN PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH

YOU.

WHEN YOU CAN'T ARGUE YOUR POINT,

YOU TEND TO INSULT PEOPLE.

THAT IS THE OUTRAGE CULTURE WE

HAVE.

HE WAS TRYING TO WALK HIS

COMMENTS BACK NOW, GOOD ON HIM

FOR TRYING TO DO THAT

>> Laura: THAT IS FINE, HE'S

WALKING HIS COMMENTS BACK.

WE HAVE ALL SAID THINGS IN THE

PAST, WE SHOULDN'T HAVE ORDERED

IT THAT WAY -- THAT'S HUMAN

NATURE.

THIS WAS SO -- THERE WASN'T A

LOT OF ROOM FOR NUANCE THERE.

>> IT REFLECTS A VERY DEEP

ANTI-AMERICANISM THAT IS

INHERENT IN SOME OF THESE

LEFT-WING POLITICS.

WHEN YOU SAY AMERICA DESERVED

9/11, HE IS TRYING TO SAY THAT'S

NOT WHAT I MEANT.

HE SAID IT WAS OUR FAULT -- NOT

A BIG DIFFERENCE.

HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HISTORY OR

UNDERSTAND FOREIGN POLICY, HE

CAN'T ACTUALLY MAKE AN ARGUMENT

TO CONNECT THOSE TWO THINGS AND

HE SAYS THE ONLY REASON I'M

MAKING THE ARGUMENT IS BECAUSE I

LOST MY EYE -- IT DOESN'T MAKE

ANY SENSE.

>> Laura: I HATE EVEN ASKING

ABOUT THIS STUFF BECAUSE HE

SOUNDS LIKE A VALLEY GIRL AND HE

SPEAKS, HE'S A YOUNG MAN, HE

SOUNDS PATHETIC.

THAT'S NUMBER ONE, NUMBER TWO,

WE HAVE TO ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT

THIS IS OF A PIECE, ET CETERA

DIRECTORY OF WHERE WE ARE GOING

UNDER THIS PRESIDENT.

THEY CAN'T STAND THAT, I DON'T

KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO

IF HE WINS REELECTION.

>> WE ARE TRIGGERED CONSTANTLY,

IF THESE SMALL THINGS GET THEM

RILED UP, A MENTOR AND WHAT

ANOTHER WIN IN 2020, LET'S WATCH

THEM MELT DOWN THEN.

THIS KIND OF STUFF HAS TO STOP,

WE HAVE TO BE ABLE TO HAVE

NUANCED CONVERSATIONS AND WHEN

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT "THE YOUNG

TURKS" IN PARTICULAR, THEY ARE

HIGHLY RADICAL, THEY'RE GIVEN A

PLATFORM BY YOUTUBE TV WHICH IS

SOMETHING THAT IS

INCOMPREHENSIBLE TO ME, THIS GUY

WAS BACK ON THE YOUNG TURKS JUST

NOW TALKING ABOUT THOSE SAME

COMMENTS AND TRYING TO DEFEND

THEM.

>> Laura: YOUTUBE WOULD NEVER

TOLERATE ANYTHING LIKE THAT FROM

A CONSERVATIVE, THEY ARE DEEP

PLATFORM AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE

PLACE.

I THINK IT'S THE FIRST TIME ON

The Description of Dan Crenshaw responds to attack from The Young Turks’ Hasan Piker