- No! No!
♪ (upbeat intro) ♪
- (FBE) Today, we're gonna be playing a Try Not
to Laugh Challenge. - Yes.
I love not feeling happy.
- Oh, easy. I'll just get really emo,
just me and my feels, I'll be fine.
- (FBE) So, do you know the new rules?
- Are there new rules?
- (FBE) Okay, so if you smile or laugh at all
after we start playing the first video
all the way to the end of the challenge,
even in between videos, you are gonna get a point
for every time you break. At the end, the person
with the most points loses.
- Wow. - Laugh challenge champion.
- All you other YouTubers right now, I know you can't
even see this right now, but you're going down.
- (man) Hey guys, today's dance tutorial
is going to be the classic '80s song, Tainted Love.
- Why am I already laughing? Why are his feet positioned
so weird? - (buzzer)
- (man) Left nipple, freeze. One, two.
- I'm biting my cheeks.
- (man) Pose Jazz transition to the winkle.
Hi there, richest man in town. - This isn't funny.
This is dumb. - (buzzer)
- (man) Is grateful. Squat down.
Little Steve Martin is growing. Your legs are feeling tingly.
- Is this a Drew Monson video? I love this so much.
[Bleep]. - (buzzer)
- (man) Squat down. Little Steve Martin is growing.
Your legs are feeling tingly, but that's because there's fire
and swipe off. Never clean.
There, everywhere. Slap.
- I feel like when I talk, I'm gonna smile.
- (man) Walk it backwards. That, my friends.
- Thinking about smiling makes me wanna smile.
- Everything about that, that was actual comedy.
I just laughed right there. - No, you didn't.
- No, I did laugh. - I didn't see it.
- Was that good? - (FBE) You smiled.
- Oh wait, I can't smile in between?
- I just wanna laugh. It's so hard.
- Don't see what was funny about that.
He's just showing you all a simple dance move.
- (Jack) Head down, eyes to me.
Keep them on me. Try to stay still.
- And then the cat's gonna jump.
Ha ha, called it. Or nada.
- (Jack) Head down. - I kind of hate cats,
to be honest.
- (Jack) Try to stay still. - Is this from the Titanic?
- (Jack) Stay still. - God, that's not even funny.
Ugh, I-- - (buzzer)
- (Jack) Eyes to me. Keep them on me.
Try to stay still. - (buzzer)
- Sorry. That [bleep] music.
- That was really dumb.
- That was really good retouching, whatever they did,
but it did not get me at all.
- (dog whining)
- (dog screaming) - Oh my God.
What is going on?
- That's not funny. I'm not trying to suppress
any emotion right now.
- (dog screaming) - (imitating scream)
- It's definitely hard. Oh God.
This is sad. - (dog screaming)
- Why do pugs sound like that? It's only pugs.
- I saw this already, which is why I'm okay.
- Oh, jeez. What a beautiful dog.
- (dog screaming)
- Was that animal abuse? - I'm not sure.
- The dog looking directly at the camera the whole time
is just so funny.
- He's in pain. That's not funny.
Who laughed at that?
- Someone needs to take a chill pill.
- (crowd cheering)
- I'm laser focused. - Gophers, I don't like gophers.
- This is a bit ridiculous, but I'm--
- ♪ Ayo ♪ - What is that, a mouse?
Is that a mouse and a chipmunk?
- (crowd responding) - I'm pretty convinced
this actually happened.
- ♪ Ayo, ayo ♪ - (crowd responding)
- I'm in physical pain.
- ♪ Ayo ♪
- The editing's fantastic.
- Damn it. I love these kinds of videos.
- It felt like that was chain mail from my great uncle.
- Okay, I've been killing it. Not too bad.
Oh, did I just smile? - (buzzer)
- My resting face is kind of a smile.
- (woman growling)
(woman laughing) - Babies don't get me as much.
- This is so cute, though.
- This relationship that these two have,
I don't wish I had that.
- (baby growling) - Oh God.
- I don't know why, babies freak me out.
- (woman laughing)
- Ah, dang it. I chuckled.
- I hope when I get mad, this is what other people see.
I hope they look at me and they're like, "Aw."
Damn it. - (buzzer)
- My smile can not go above these lines.
- (FBE) Do you guys feel like they're getting harder
or easier? - Getting harder.
- Definitely getting harder. - Definitely getting harder.
- I almost broke.
- (reporter) So, what did you do when you heard the intruder?
- (man) I ran upstairs. - You were hiding
in your attic. - (man) I had to do
what that little girl-- what's that little girl
in the Holocaust? She had...
- This can't be real. Is this real?
- (man) Anne Hathaway, - Anne Hathaway.
- (man) Frankenberry. Anne Frank.
That's the hiding bitch, ain't it?
I had to get up the stairs, so he had so much rhythm
when he was walking up the stairs, he said,
doom, doom, doom. - I love this man,
whoever he is. - (man) Boom chicka boom.
Boom chicka chicka boom. - (buzzer)
- (man) Doom, doom, doom. Bitch, I started to almost
beatbox up in the closet. Boom chicka chicka boom.
- (man) But I couldn't do it yet 'cause I couldn't die.
I got court tomorrow. - No.
- If I'm ever on the news, though, I'm going all out character.
- Go for it. Anybody get that chance,
go for it. You take it.
- It can't be real, right? That whole thing--
was that real? It seemed like a sketch.
It seemed too good to be true.
- (man) I've noticed in watching some of the tapes
on self defense that a lot of guys like to show
defense from awkward positions, say sitting in a chair.
- Oh, is this the chair one?
- He's pretty hot. - He's pretty cute.
- (man) Demonstrate a technique which I call
defense against a guy in a chair.
- Oh, okay. Valid.
Oh my God. - (buzzer)
- (man) Excuse me. - Gosh darn it.
- (man) Excuse me. - (buzzer)
- (man) Excuse me.
- Yeah, I'm just losing, but you know what?
I'm having a good time sitting here and watching
these amazing videos, so that's--
I'm the real winner. - (buzzer)
- (FBE) Here's your last one. - Okay, so I just don't
wanna be in a four way tie for last place.
The loser's club.
- ♪ (techno music) ♪
- Is this allowed? - Wait, why is there--
how is there three? - It's Catdog.
- There's three of them. - Wait, they're stuck.
- I was not expecting that and is he doing it to the beat?
I'm not smiling.
Dang it. - (buzzer)
- No! No, no!
- See, it wasn't as funny as it was confusing
how this happened. - (buzzer)
- This is so stupid. - (buzzer)
- What? Where is it even--
okay. Talk about a third wheel.
- In no world did I expect three dogs to be having sex
and I tap out.
- I'm so immature. Sex jokes always make me laugh.
- What was happening?
- There was three. Where did they connect?
- (FBE) You win. - Yay!
- Cute animals are my weakness.
- This is the most points I've ever gotten
and I'm in last place. - Listen, I need you--
side bar. - Okay.
- What is your deal? - My deal?
I think things are funny.
- That's the best I've ever done, so that's all that matters to me.
- Thanks for watching me try not to laugh
on the React Channel.
- If you like this episode, go click that Like button.
- Make sure you Subscribe for new shows every day.
- Bye, guys.
- Hey guys, Sabrina here, React Channel producer.
Have you been to FBE2 yet? Because you should.
It's got all the behind the scenes vlogs,
community updates, and exclusive shows
you can't get anywhere else. See you there, bye.