- Heroes of Goo Jit Zu aren't normal action figures.
- They have squished, mashed, and stretched their way
out of the zoo to protect the city.
- These animals have been mutated into gooey fighters.
- There are 15 different heroes with different villains.
- Wave One will be available this July.
Click the link in the description box for more info.
- Whoa, look at it stretch!
(thrilling rock music)
- Thanks to Moose for sponsoring this video.
No! I was here first!
- What took you guys so long?
Guess what we got sent in the mail?
Heroes of Goo Jit Zu!
You can squish him.
- (gasps) Whoa!
- You can stretch them.
- (gasps) Whoa!
- This one's squishy!
- This one's stretchy!
- Yeah, they're the best.
- I am so ready for this camping trip!
The trees, the sun, the outdoors!
Are you guys ready?
- We're gonna be the best campers in the world.
- I'm so ready to camp!
- Camping here we come!
- Eden, are you okay?
- I've been planning this camping trip for months.
Now it's ruined!
(lighthearted string and bell music)
- I'm not gonna go talk to her, you go talk to her.
- What? No, I'm not gonna go talk to her.
Why don't you go and talk to her?
- How about we do Rock, Paper, Scissors?
- Good luck!
Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!
- Oh man.
Hey, Eden. Um, me and Noah had this awesome idea!
- I had an awesome idea too.
It was called camping!
- Well, that's what our idea was about!
We still think we can do the camping trip.
- Really? But it's raining outside.
- Well, we think we can still do the camping trip inside.
- Camping inside?
- Trust us, it'll be fun!
(popsicle bounces) - (sigh) Okay.
I guess I have nothing else to do.
- Yeah, just trust us.
- Come on guys, let's go let's set everything up!
- There's one, that is the rainbow star right over there.
It's like a big group, pretty cool band. (laughs)
Yeah, and then there's one that's
shaped as a shark. - (laughs) A rainbow star?
That's not a thing. - And then there's one.
It's called the dipper, I know.
(Noah snores) (Eden gasps)
There's Saturn. - Noah's asleep.
Okay guys, I have a creepy monster story.
- Oh no!
- Oh I love monster stories, let's hear it!
- (nervously laughs) Yeah, me too.
- Once upon a time, there was a camping legend
where siblings would disappear never to be seen again.
- What happened to them?
- The stories say that a camp monster got them!
- C-c-c-c-camp monster?
- Yes, the camp monster hunts down all the campers.
First, it makes loud noises.
Then, it eats all their snacks.
Then, it messes up their camp site.
- Ah! - Ah!
- (laughs) You shoulda seen your faces!
You were so scared, pft.
- Pft, scared? I wasn't scared.
- You were too scared, Noah!
(deep growling) (children gasping)
- What was that?
- I don't know!
- Eden, is this a trick?
(heavy growling) (children screaming)
- What was making that noise?
- I don't know.
- Would it be the camp monster?
- I want my mommy!
- I wanna go home!
- We are home.
- Eden, didn't you say the camp monster
makes noises in your story?
- But I made the whole thing up, it's not real!
- Are you sure?
- I think so.
- Guys, there's no way that the camp monster's real.
Let's go check it out!
See guys, I told you there's no camping monster.
Now can we unbox the rest of the Goo Jit Zu's?
- Uh, I guess you're right, that sounds like fun!
- This one glows in the dark.
I really wanna see that. - Huh?
- Whoa, look mine's crunchy.
- And mine's mushy!
- Guys, who ate all the marshmallows?
There's no way the camp monster is real.
There's gotta be an explanation.
- Everything from the story is true.
First the noises, second the snacks disappear!
- I agree with Noah, the camp monster has to be real.
That's the only thing that makes sense!
- Okay, let's, let's go get something to eat
and calm down so we can figure this out.
- Yeah I am kinda hungry.
- Okay, yeah, sounds like a plan.
Yeah let's go - Yeah, let's go, come on.
Let's go, yeah, let's go get some hamburgers.
- Honestly, what do we have to be afraid of?
We're the superhero kids.
(suspenseful orchestral music)
- The camping monster's real!
- Nope, camping trip over!
Maybe if we clean up the camping stuff
the monster will go away!
- Guys, did you hear that?
- Oh, no!
- Guys, there's the monster.
- I thought if we cleaned up the
camp stuff it would go away!
- Well it obviously didn't work!
Huh? - Huh?
The camp monster is a dog?
- Oh, guys it's the missing dog from the flyer earlier.
- She must have snuck in the house somehow.
- Hi. - Hi.
We thought you were - Hi.
- [Eden] a scary camp monster!
You are so soft. - Okay guys.
I think it's time to bring it back to it's family.
- I think you're right.
- Let's go, come here.
- Come on, puppy.
- (gasps) And it's sunny outside!
- Hey, maybe we can make the camping trip work!
- (nervously laughs) It's okay.
I think I've had enough camping for the day.
(gasps) Now let's go play with the Heroes of Goo Jit Zu!
- Let's go! - Woo!
(suspenseful orchestral music)
- Yes, I love marshmallows.
(heavy rock music)