- And now it's time for a fun game of
- Would - You
- Lady Like edition.
- So we're gonna play would you rather but with a twist.
Each one of us is going to be posed
a would you rather question in turn
and then the rest of us have to guess
what that person's answer will be.
- Who ever has the least amount of points
at the end of the game
- Has to eat a spoonful of hot sauce.
- Oh my.
- I hope I lose.
- To clarify for Jen.
So you're saying like,
would you rather have no filter in speaking
or not to speak at all?
- Ever. - Ever.
You have no filter.
You just, brain, mouth.
Or no speaking at all.
- It'll be really hard for me to keep a job.
- I feel like I need to look at her face.
- Look at me.
- Okay, I am pretty torn, I don't know.
'Cause there's a lot of things I wanna keep private
but then there's a lot of things that I'd love to say.
I would say everything I guess.
- Speak your mind Jen.
- I said not speak again.
- Jen loves talking.
- Jen loves to talk.
- I know she loves to talk.
But she hates to hurt feelings.
- It's very true.
Wait okay, so it's eat dog poop for a whole day?
Or eat your friend's vomit?
- For a whole day.
- Just once or the whole day?
- Or the whole day?
- I think for a whole day.
- They're both bad, bad one of them is so bad in my mind
that I will suffer the horribleness of the other one.
- Who hasn't done either of those things
at least accidentally?
- You wrote this didn't you?
- I did.
In my mind I was like, these would be funny things
for other people to answer.
Without thinking that I was gonna have to answer them.
I hate this, and then I hate that I found this.
I would rather eat dog poop.
- I knew I was wrong, damn it.
- What the fuck?
- Damn it!
- I don't wanna eat any of it.
- Puppy shit, puppy shit!
- At least it was food at one point.
- No. - So was the dog food.
- Do you know what dog shit smells like?
- It's so bacteria ridden. - Yes, I do!
- Why would you wanna eat bacteria in that?
- I don't wanna eat any of this.
Honestly, like vomit and spit to me is like
- I can handle blood.
- I can handle poop, I can handle that.
I cannot handle vomit and spit.
- First of all, I don't know why you guys
would even think poo.
- I didn't have poop at first.
But then, I realized that Kristin's a little twisted.
- I know, see that's why I didn't write shit.
- I don't like it.
Oh wait, so you're saying like no sex or no love.
I thought it was like sex or no love.
And I'm like, sex?
- You can have sex or you can have nothing at all!
- This is really easy.
- Ya'll don't know me.
- I know you very well.
- Well maybe I should play dirty like Kristin.
- Hey, did we learn something about me today,
or did we not?
- Are we ready?
- Okay, the question of whether or not
you would rather have no sex or no love.
- Yeah, I would rather have no sex
because what is life without love?
What is life without love, I'm not a monster.
- No sex Chanti.
- No sex question mark. - No sex Chanti.
- So either scenario she'd lose a friend.
- Is the person I'm firing, did they deserve to be fired?
- No, I think in this platonic ideal,
your friend is innocent in both cases.
- So Judy is just a hardworking lady
and you either have to fire her
or you have to take her promotion from her.
- I wrote this question.
- Kristin! - Kristin!
- I think it's a hard question.
- Kristin, you didn't write anything yet.
- Kristin, were you gonna write it after we rehearsed?
- How would've I gotten away with that?
- Oh this is hard, I'm kinda changing my mind last minute.
I would fire my friend.
- You'd rather fire your friend?
- Than take a promotion, yeah.
- Yeah, but she still has a job.
- She still has a job.
- The wording is I would take her promotion from her
not that it was given to me.
I'm taking her promotion.
- Yeah, you are taking your promotion from her.
- So that implies that I have to think about it
and like go behind her back.
Whereas firing is a little bit more straight forward,
where it's like I have to do this.
While she may not have a job,
in this scenario I'd help her find another job
and write her a great recommendation.
- Also she would get severance if she got fired.
- Oh easy. - In public.
- Oh in public.
- In public.
- Oh, not easy.
- Am I wearing shoes?
- What kind of question is that?
- Alright, I got it.
- So does she have to go to work?
- Yeah, she has to go to work.
- This is outrageous.
- The question is would I rather be naked
head to toe for one day,
or just topless for a week?
- Oh, I forgot about the time.
- You thought it was just for an unspecific one?
- Okay, alright.
- Okay, okay.
- Naked for a day.
I did it.
- Here's how I knew
that Freddie would only choose naked for a day,
'cause she'd wanna rip that band aid off
and get it over with.
- Yup. - yes.
- And would not prolong it.
- See, that's why when I remembered
that there was just for a day or for a week,
I was like this changes things.
I need to change it.
- I had naked, then I deleted it, and wrote topless.
- I wrote topless.
- You would just stay at your desk.
- I would also book at a conference room.
- Oh that's smart.
- And just stay there the whole day.
- So here is our tie breaker for last place
- I'm scared.
- That's a good one.
- You can wash the shirt.
Obviously when the shoes wear out,
you can replace the shoes.
- With the same pair. - With the same pair.
But like it will be the same style.
- So the question is would I rather wear the same shirt
for the rest of my life,
or the same shoes for the rest of my life?
I would rather wear
the same shoes.
- Oh no!
- Jen did it!
This is your fault.
- You can make shoes work with a lit of different outfits,
but certain shirts just don't work with a lot of outfits.
- Freddie loves shoes.
- She does love shoes.
- Freddie loves shoes.
- I do love shoes.
- This is a fun game, I really like that I didn't lose.
- Oh, you didn't?
- Like yeah, I like not losing.
It's cool that we know each other well,
but there's still a lot of surprises.
That was fun!
- It's sriracha.
- This is a fork.
Alright, here it goes.
- You're gonna hurl, do it in the bag.
- It doesn't taste bad.
- Sriracha's good.
- My mouth is on fire now.
So better than would you rather
- Lady tested.
- Lady on fire.
- We love you Kristin.
I'm a good sport.
- [Jen] You are.
- [Chantel] You are a good sport.