Follow US:

Practice English Speaking&Listening with: President Donald Trump Celebrates Acquittal And Rails Against Rivals | Deadline | MSNBC

Normal
(0)
Difficulty: 0

BE UP TO. >> I THINK JOHN MAKE AS VERY

>> I THINK JOHN MAKE AS VERY GOOD POINT ABOUT DONALD TRUMP

GOOD POINT ABOUT DONALD TRUMP REMINDING EVERYONE ABOUT HIS

REMINDING EVERYONE ABOUT HIS WEAKNESSES.

WEAKNESSES. APPROVAL RATING IS ONLY 49%.

APPROVAL RATING IS ONLY 49%. IN THE POLL AVERAGE IS -- IN

IN THE POLL AVERAGE IS -- IN SOME WAYS AT HIS STRONGEST WHEN

SOME WAYS AT HIS STRONGEST WHEN HES NOT IN FRONT OF THE PUBLIC

HES NOT IN FRONT OF THE PUBLIC ALL THE TIME.

ALL THE TIME. BECAUSE WHEN HE IS, YOU SEE WHAT

BECAUSE WHEN HE IS, YOU SEE WHAT YOU SAW TODAY, WHICH IS THE

YOU SAW TODAY, WHICH IS THE WHITE HOT CENTER OF DONALD

WHITE HOT CENTER OF DONALD TRUMP, WHICH IS A MAN CONSUMED

TRUMP, WHICH IS A MAN CONSUMED BY GRIEVANCES.

BY GRIEVANCES. SOMEONE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND

SOMEONE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT VIRTUE, ABOUT THE

ANYTHING ABOUT VIRTUE, ABOUT THE RULE OF LAW, RIGHT AND WRONG.

RULE OF LAW, RIGHT AND WRONG. SOMEBODY WHOS WITH ME AND

SOMEBODY WHOS WITH ME AND AGAINST ME.

AGAINST ME. AND TODAY, HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE

AND TODAY, HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN OUT THERE SAYING I WANT

BEEN OUT THERE SAYING I WANT MITT ROMNEYS HEAD ON A PIKE,

MITT ROMNEYS HEAD ON A PIKE, LISA PAGE AND EVERYONE AGAINST

LISA PAGE AND EVERYONE AGAINST ME.

ME. I WANT THEIR HEADS ON A PIKE.

I WANT THEIR HEADS ON A PIKE. THE WORDS THEY PRETENDED TO BE

THE WORDS THEY PRETENDED TO BE SO OFFENDED ABOUT WHEN ADAM

SO OFFENDED ABOUT WHEN ADAM SCHIFF USED THEM.

SCHIFF USED THEM. HE WAS ATTACKING AND MAKING

HE WAS ATTACKING AND MAKING CLEAR THE CONSEQUENCES FOR

CLEAR THE CONSEQUENCES FOR ANYONE WHO CROSSES HIM.

ANYONE WHO CROSSES HIM. AND THIS IS IMPORTANT.

AND THIS IS IMPORTANT. IF YOULL STAND WITH ME, ILL

IF YOULL STAND WITH ME, ILL PRAISE YOU ON NATIONAL

PRAISE YOU ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.

TELEVISION. HE HAD ALL THESE MEMBERS OF

HE HAD ALL THESE MEMBERS OF CONGRESS STAND UP.

CONGRESS STAND UP. YOULL BE PART OF THE TEAM,

YOULL BE PART OF THE TEAM, REWARDED.

REWARDED. AND IF YOURE NOT, I WILL COME

AND IF YOURE NOT, I WILL COME AT YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE.

AT YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE. >> ITS NOT A TEAM, ITS A MAFIA

>> ITS NOT A TEAM, ITS A MAFIA FAMILY.

FAMILY. AND DONALD TRUMP SPENT A LOT OF

AND DONALD TRUMP SPENT A LOT OF TIME ATTACKING JIM COMEY TODAY.

TIME ATTACKING JIM COMEY TODAY. A LOT OF TIME AIRING HIS

A LOT OF TIME AIRING HIS GRIEVANCES WITH THE MUELLER

GRIEVANCES WITH THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION, WHICH YOU WERE A

INVESTIGATION, WHICH YOU WERE A PART OF.

PART OF. HOW DID THAT LAND INSIDE THE FBI

HOW DID THAT LAND INSIDE THE FBI WORKFORCE, WHEN THE ATTORNEY

WORKFORCE, WHEN THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IS IN THE FRONT ROW.

GENERAL IS IN THE FRONT ROW. >> I THINK THEY KEEP THEIR HEAD

>> I THINK THEY KEEP THEIR HEAD DOWN AND A VERY APOLITICAL LETS

DOWN AND A VERY APOLITICAL LETS DO THE JOB --

DO THE JOB -- >> THATS ABOUT CORRUPTION, AT

>> THATS ABOUT CORRUPTION, AT LARGE.

LARGE. >> PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE

>> PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT WHETHER THEYRE

CONCERNED ABOUT WHETHER THEYRE ALLOWED TO FOLLOW THE FACTS AND

ALLOWED TO FOLLOW THE FACTS AND APPLY THE LAW.

APPLY THE LAW. IS THERE INTERFERENCE.

IS THERE INTERFERENCE. AND CLEARLY THERE WAS AN ODD

AND CLEARLY THERE WAS AN ODD MOMENT WHERE HE KEPT LOOKING

MOMENT WHERE HE KEPT LOOKING OVER IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE TO

OVER IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AS IF

THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AS IF THATS JUST SOMEBODY WHO CARRIES

THATS JUST SOMEBODY WHO CARRIES OUT WHAT HE WANTS TO DO, WHICH

OUT WHAT HE WANTS TO DO, WHICH IS TRADITIONALLY NOT WHAT THE

IS TRADITIONALLY NOT WHAT THE ROLE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IS.

ROLE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IS. >> TRADITIONALLY NOT A ROLE TO

>> TRADITIONALLY NOT A ROLE TO SIT IN THE CROWD.

SIT IN THE CROWD. WE SHOULD BE EXPLICIT WITH OUR

WE SHOULD BE EXPLICIT WITH OUR VIEWERS.

VIEWERS. HES TALKING ABOUT GETTING ALL

HES TALKING ABOUT GETTING ALL THE PEOPLE HE ATTACKED IN THE

THE PEOPLE HE ATTACKED IN THE DURHAM PROBE.

DURHAM PROBE. HE SHOULD BE VERY CONCERNED BY

HE SHOULD BE VERY CONCERNED BY WHAT DONALD TRUMP JUST PROMISED

WHAT DONALD TRUMP JUST PROMISED HIS BASE.

HIS BASE. >> ABSOLUTELY.

>> ABSOLUTELY. IF I WERE THE DEMOCRATS, WHAT I

IF I WERE THE DEMOCRATS, WHAT I WOULD BE DOING IS MAKING TWO

WOULD BE DOING IS MAKING TWO POINTS TO CRITICIZE WHATS GOING

POINTS TO CRITICIZE WHATS GOING ON.

ON. ONE IS A COMPLETE ABSENCE OF

ONE IS A COMPLETE ABSENCE OF FACTS.

FACTS. WHAT YOU HAVE HERE IS CLASSIC

WHAT YOU HAVE HERE IS CLASSIC DEMAGOGUERY, WHICH IS ITS ALL

DEMAGOGUERY, WHICH IS ITS ALL ADJECTIVES.

ADJECTIVES. EVIL, CORRUPT.

EVIL, CORRUPT. IN THE CASE OF MUELLER FOLKS T

IN THE CASE OF MUELLER FOLKS T WAS WE WERE ANGRY.

WAS WE WERE ANGRY. NONE OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE

NONE OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE FACTS.

FACTS. SO, I THINK -- THERE WAS

SO, I THINK -- THERE WAS SOMETHING INTERESTING WHEN THE

SOMETHING INTERESTING WHEN THE ITALIANS WERE TRYING TO GET RID

ITALIANS WERE TRYING TO GET RID OF BAUER SKOENY AND HAD A

OF BAUER SKOENY AND HAD A SIMILAR DEMAGOGUE WHO ALSO WAS

SIMILAR DEMAGOGUE WHO ALSO WAS AMORAL AND ONE OF THE WAYS YOU

AMORAL AND ONE OF THE WAYS YOU DO IT IS YOU DONT JUST TALK

DO IT IS YOU DONT JUST TALK ABOUT HIS PERSONAL, YOU GO TO

ABOUT HIS PERSONAL, YOU GO TO THE FACTS AND TALK ABOUT WHY THE

THE FACTS AND TALK ABOUT WHY THE POLICIES ARE WRONG.

POLICIES ARE WRONG. ALL OF THIS IS JUST ADJECTIVES.

ALL OF THIS IS JUST ADJECTIVES. THERES COMPLETE DIRT OF THE

THERES COMPLETE DIRT OF THE PRESIDENT SAYING WHAT EXACTLY IS

PRESIDENT SAYING WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE.

WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE. WHAT HAVE THEY ACTUALLY SAID

WHAT HAVE THEY ACTUALLY SAID THATS INCORRECT.

THATS INCORRECT. AND THE SECOND POINT IS ITS

AND THE SECOND POINT IS ITS NOTICEABLE BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT

NOTICEABLE BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT MOUTHS OFF ABOUT THIS BUT WHERE

MOUTHS OFF ABOUT THIS BUT WHERE WAS HE IN THE HOUSE?

WAS HE IN THE HOUSE? WHERE WAS HE IN THE SENATE?

WHERE WAS HE IN THE SENATE? HE NEVER SUBMITTED TO AN

HE NEVER SUBMITTED TO AN INTERVIEW, NEVER TESTIFIED UNDER

INTERVIEW, NEVER TESTIFIED UNDER OATH.

OATH. ITS TRUE THE SAME HAPPENED IN

ITS TRUE THE SAME HAPPENED IN THE MUELLER CASE.

THE MUELLER CASE. >> I THINK THERES A CLASSIC

>> I THINK THERES A CLASSIC REASON.

REASON. THERE IS LEGAL JEOPARDY THAT

THERE IS LEGAL JEOPARDY THAT ATTACHES IF YOU SIT FOR AN

ATTACHES IF YOU SIT FOR AN INTERVIEW OR IF YOU SAY

INTERVIEW OR IF YOU SAY SOMETHING UNDER OATH TO FEDERAL

SOMETHING UNDER OATH TO FEDERAL PROSECUTORS, TO THE HOUSE,TO THE

PROSECUTORS, TO THE HOUSE,TO THE SENATE.

SENATE. SO F YOU NOTE THIS IS PRESIDENT

SO F YOU NOTE THIS IS PRESIDENT IS HAPPY TO TALK TODAY ABOUT

IS HAPPY TO TALK TODAY ABOUT THIS IS EVIL AND THESE PEOPLE

THIS IS EVIL AND THESE PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT, BUT WHEN IT CAME

ARE CORRUPT, BUT WHEN IT CAME TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP, WHICH

TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP, WHICH IS ARE YOU WILLING TO ACTUALLY

IS ARE YOU WILLING TO ACTUALLY SAY THIS UNDER OATH?

SAY THIS UNDER OATH? OR IN AN INTERVIEW HES SILENT.

OR IN AN INTERVIEW HES SILENT. ONE CLASSIC WAY OF DEALING WITH

ONE CLASSIC WAY OF DEALING WITH THIS IS TO SAY A LOT OF YOUR

THIS IS TO SAY A LOT OF YOUR PEOPLE TESTIFIED AND THEY WERE

PEOPLE TESTIFIED AND THEY WERE WILLING TO COME IN AND SAY

WILLING TO COME IN AND SAY SOMETHING UNDER OATH, UNDER THE

SOMETHING UNDER OATH, UNDER THE PENALTY OF PERJURY.

PENALTY OF PERJURY. WHERE WERE YOU?

WHERE WERE YOU? >> HE WAS GETTING READY FOR

>> HE WAS GETTING READY FOR THIS.

THIS. IM SURE YOU SHARE MY DESPAIR AT

IM SURE YOU SHARE MY DESPAIR AT SEEING THE ROOM LIKE THIS.

SEEING THE ROOM LIKE THIS. THIS WAS A ROOM, NAT WHEN YOUTHA

THIS WAS A ROOM, NAT WHEN YOUTHA YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF

YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF WORKING IN THE WHITE HOUSE, ITS

WORKING IN THE WHITE HOUSE, ITS THE GRANDEST ROOM.

THE GRANDEST ROOM. WAR IS DECLARED, PEACE IS

WAR IS DECLARED, PEACE IS ANNOUNCED.

ANNOUNCED. MEDALS OF FREEDOM IS HANDED OUT,

MEDALS OF FREEDOM IS HANDED OUT, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF RUSH

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF RUSH LIMBAUGHS.

LIMBAUGHS. AND ITS A GRAND ROOM USED TO

AND ITS A GRAND ROOM USED TO SAY THE SORTS OF THINGS FOR A

SAY THE SORTS OF THINGS FOR A POLITICAL RALLY.

POLITICAL RALLY. >> I HEARD JOHN SAY HES NOT

>> I HEARD JOHN SAY HES NOT GOING TO OBSERVATION PRESS HOW

GOING TO OBSERVATION PRESS HOW APPALLED HE WAS.

APPALLED HE WAS. BUT IM GOING TO EXPRESS HOW

BUT IM GOING TO EXPRESS HOW APPALLED I WAS.

APPALLED I WAS. AND I COULDNT HELP BUT THINK --

AND I COULDNT HELP BUT THINK -- BY THE WAY VOTERS SHOULD BE

BY THE WAY VOTERS SHOULD BE LISTENED TO LISHEN FOR AN ENTIRE

LISTENED TO LISHEN FOR AN ENTIRE PRESS CONFERENCE BECAUSE THEN I

PRESS CONFERENCE BECAUSE THEN I THINK ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO VOTE

THINK ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO VOTE FOR HIM.

FOR HIM. THEY HAVE TO THINK WHAT A POOR

THEY HAVE TO THINK WHAT A POOR EXCUSE FOR A PRESIDENT, WHAT A

EXCUSE FOR A PRESIDENT, WHAT A POOR EXCUSE FOR A MAN, WHAT A

POOR EXCUSE FOR A MAN, WHAT A POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING

POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING AND I VOTED TO ACQUIT HIM.

AND I VOTED TO ACQUIT HIM. WEVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT WHAT

WEVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT WHAT THE DEMOCRATS HAVE TO DO.

THE DEMOCRATS HAVE TO DO. CONTINUING TO HAVE 60% OF

CONTINUING TO HAVE 60% OF AMERICANS AND TRADITIONALLY AN

AMERICANS AND TRADITIONALLY AN INCUMBENT PRESIDENT GETS A

INCUMBENT PRESIDENT GETS A MAJORITY OF VOTERS.

MAJORITY OF VOTERS. HE GETS ABOUT 55% OF THE PEOPLE

HE GETS ABOUT 55% OF THE PEOPLE WHO THINK WE HAVE A GOOD

WHO THINK WE HAVE A GOOD ECONOMY.

ECONOMY. BARACK OBAMA GOT NINE OUT OF TEN

BARACK OBAMA GOT NINE OUT OF TEN OF THE PEOPLE IN 2012.

OF THE PEOPLE IN 2012. AND THE MORE PEOPLE SEE THIS

AND THE MORE PEOPLE SEE THIS APPALLING VISION OF DONALD

APPALLING VISION OF DONALD TRUMP, THE MORE THEY MAY

TRUMP, THE MORE THEY MAY DISCOUNT THAT FOR THE GOOD

DISCOUNT THAT FOR THE GOOD ECONOMY.

ECONOMY. WHY WE USE THE WORD ACQUIT?

WHY WE USE THE WORD ACQUIT? WHY DONT WE USE THE -- WHY

WHY DONT WE USE THE -- WHY DONT WE USE THE PHRASE NOT

DONT WE USE THE PHRASE NOT GUILTY ABOUT THIS?

GUILTY ABOUT THIS? BECAUSE HES NOT ACQUITTED.

BECAUSE HES NOT ACQUITTED. HES SIMPLY NOT PROVEN.

HES SIMPLY NOT PROVEN. THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OFFERED.

THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OFFERED. THIS YOU BICK WUTY OF THE WORD

THIS YOU BICK WUTY OF THE WORD ACQUIT AND HOLDING UP THAT THING

ACQUIT AND HOLDING UP THAT THING BEATS TRUMAN IS KIND OF A

BEATS TRUMAN IS KIND OF A PROBLEM.

PROBLEM. >> TECHNICALLY IT IS CORRECT TO

>> TECHNICALLY IT IS CORRECT TO SAY NOT GUILTY OR ACQUIT.

SAY NOT GUILTY OR ACQUIT. YOU MAY IT HAS NEVER THE

YOU MAY IT HAS NEVER THE ATTRIBUTES OF A REAL TRIAL BUT

ATTRIBUTES OF A REAL TRIAL BUT ITS A REAL TRIAL.

ITS A REAL TRIAL. REPUBLICANS WOULD SAY WE DID

REPUBLICANS WOULD SAY WE DID HAVE THE RECORD BEFORE THE HOUSE

HAVE THE RECORD BEFORE THE HOUSE IN FRONT OF US.

IN FRONT OF US. IT IS THE CASE THERE WAS SOME

IT IS THE CASE THERE WAS SOME EVIDENCE FOR THEM, THAT

EVIDENCE FOR THEM, THAT DEMOCRATS WOULD SAY NOT A

DEMOCRATS WOULD SAY NOT A COMPLETE RECORD AND THERE WAS

COMPLETE RECORD AND THERE WAS MORE TO GET.

MORE TO GET. BUT THERE WAS SOME EVIDENCE.

BUT THERE WAS SOME EVIDENCE. IF YOURE A DEMOCRAT YOU SAY

IF YOURE A DEMOCRAT YOU SAY WHAT WERE YOU AFRAID OF?

WHAT WERE YOU AFRAID OF? THERE WERE CLEAR WITNESSES,

THERE WERE CLEAR WITNESSES, INCLUDING ONES NOT OTHERS WITH

INCLUDING ONES NOT OTHERS WITH AVAILABLE.

AVAILABLE. >> THE CONSTITUTION SAYS THE

>> THE CONSTITUTION SAYS THE SENATE HAS TO TRY HIM AND IS

SENATE HAS TO TRY HIM AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TRYING HIM.

RESPONSIBLE FOR TRYING HIM. IT DOESNT SAY IF THE SENATE

IT DOESNT SAY IF THE SENATE DOESNT CONVICT, HES ACQUITTED.

DOESNT CONVICT, HES ACQUITTED. >> WHETHER ITS APPROVED OR NOT

>> WHETHER ITS APPROVED OR NOT GUILTY, ITS ALL THE SAME.

GUILTY, ITS ALL THE SAME. >> ILL FILM IT FOR YOU IF YOU

>> ILL FILM IT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT.

WANT. YOU HAVE THIS GREAT SORT OF TERM

YOU HAVE THIS GREAT SORT OF TERM OF SAYING THE QUIET PART OUT

OF SAYING THE QUIET PART OUT LOUD.

LOUD. I WANT TO SHOW YOU THIS MOMENT

I WANT TO SHOW YOU THIS MOMENT WHERE DONALD TRUMP WENT BACK TO

WHERE DONALD TRUMP WENT BACK TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN WITH HUNTER

WHERE IT ALL BEGAN WITH HUNTER BIDEN AND SEEMED TO SUGGEST AND

BIDEN AND SEEMED TO SUGGEST AND NORMALIZE THE IDEA ON ENRICHING

NORMALIZE THE IDEA ON ENRICHING THEMSELVES IN THE PRESIDENCY.

THEMSELVES IN THE PRESIDENCY. >> THEY DONT THINK ITS CORRUPT

>> THEY DONT THINK ITS CORRUPT WHEN A SON WHO MADE NO MONEY,

WHEN A SON WHO MADE NO MONEY, THAT GOT THROWN OUT OF THE

THAT GOT THROWN OUT OF THE MILITARY, WITH NO MONEY AT ALL

MILITARY, WITH NO MONEY AT ALL IS WORKING FOR $3 MILLION UP

IS WORKING FOR $3 MILLION UP FRONT, 83,000 A MONTH AND THATS

FRONT, 83,000 A MONTH AND THATS ONLY UKRAINE.

ONLY UKRAINE. GOES TO CHINA, PICKS UP

GOES TO CHINA, PICKS UP $1.5 BILLION, THEN TO ROMAINIA,

$1.5 BILLION, THEN TO ROMAINIA, I HEAR, AND MANY OTHER

I HEAR, AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES.

COUNTRIES. THEY THINK THATS OKAY.

THEY THINK THATS OKAY. BECAUSE IF IT S IS IVANKA IN THE

BECAUSE IF IT S IS IVANKA IN THE AUDIENCE?

AUDIENCE? MY KIDS COULD MAKE A FORTUNE.

MY KIDS COULD MAKE A FORTUNE. THEY COULD MAKE A FORTUNE.

THEY COULD MAKE A FORTUNE. ITS CORRUPT.

ITS CORRUPT. >> HIS KIDS ARE MAKING A FORTUNE

>> HIS KIDS ARE MAKING A FORTUNE AND I THINK IVANKA TAKES GLOBAL

AND I THINK IVANKA TAKES GLOBAL SUMMITS AND I THINK THEY ALL

SUMMITS AND I THINK THEY ALL STUFF BROCHURES IN THEIR POCKETS

STUFF BROCHURES IN THEIR POCKETS ON AIR FORCE 1.

ON AIR FORCE 1. ITS THE AUDACITY THATS

ITS THE AUDACITY THATS STAGGERING, APPALLING OR

STAGGERING, APPALLING OR IMPRESSIVE.

IMPRESSIVE. WHATS THAT LINE THAT MAYBE

WHATS THAT LINE THAT MAYBE IVANKA SHOULD DO IT?

IVANKA SHOULD DO IT? >> ITS NOT JUST THAT HE SAYS

>> ITS NOT JUST THAT HE SAYS THE QUIET PART OUT LOUD.

THE QUIET PART OUT LOUD. ONE OF HIS GREATEST POLITICAL

ONE OF HIS GREATEST POLITICAL ASSETS IS HIS SHAMELESSNESS AND

ASSETS IS HIS SHAMELESSNESS AND THE ABILITY TO TAKE SOMETHING HE

THE ABILITY TO TAKE SOMETHING HE IS DOING OR HIS FAMILY IS DOING

IS DOING OR HIS FAMILY IS DOING OR CHARGE THAT COULD BE LEVELLED

OR CHARGE THAT COULD BE LEVELLED AGAINST HIM AND LEVEL THAT SAME

AGAINST HIM AND LEVEL THAT SAME CHARGE BACK ON A LESSER CRIME

CHARGE BACK ON A LESSER CRIME WITH TEN TIMES THE STRENGTH.

WITH TEN TIMES THE STRENGTH. AND THE SENSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

AND THE SENSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. AND HE DOES THAT REPEATEDLY.

AND HE DOES THAT REPEATEDLY. AND I THINK IT CATCHES PEOPLE

AND I THINK IT CATCHES PEOPLE OFF GUARD, EVEN THOUGH IT

OFF GUARD, EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULDNT BE BECAUSE THEY CANNOT

SHOULDNT BE BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BELIEVE THE AUDACITY OF A MAN

BELIEVE THE AUDACITY OF A MAN DOING THE THING HES ACCUSING

DOING THE THING HES ACCUSING SOMEONE ELSE OF DOING.

SOMEONE ELSE OF DOING. THIS SPEECH -- ITS NOT THE

THIS SPEECH -- ITS NOT THE RIGHT WORD BUT ITS OFF THE CUFF

RIGHT WORD BUT ITS OFF THE CUFF AND FREE FORM.

AND FREE FORM. I DONT KNOW THAT HE

The Description of President Donald Trump Celebrates Acquittal And Rails Against Rivals | Deadline | MSNBC