- Hello, you're under arrest.
Have your hands up please, or you'll go to jail.
- Hands up or I kill you in the face.
- Hi, I'm Ethan with a E.
- Hi, I'm Helana with a H.
- I'm Koji with a K.
- We're gonna draw police.
- Police. - So like, what do think
like a police officer would look like?
- Where's the police?
I uh, oh no.
- Have you ever bene arrested?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Have you been arrested?
- Yeah. I was arrested once.
- You went to jail?
- I didn't go to jail.
- You had
- Yeah I got a ticket.
- What did you do?
- I was drinking alcohol when I was too young.
- What was alcohol?
- (laughs) Something that grown ups drink sometimes for fun.
And you drink it and you kinda,
So should we get into the drawing then?
Whatever you tell me to draw, I draw.
- Go crazy kinda.
- We can go as crazy as we want.
Let's start with the face.
What kinda face do you think he's making?
- I think he has a mad face.
- He's angry. - So you like that?
Do you like police officers, or?
- Are you scared of them at all?
- If they're bad, no.
If they're good, yes.
- Like, what's a bad cop?
- A bad cop is like arresting someone
who didn't do anything, like rob a bank.
- He's kinda short.
- Pencil skinny, okay.
- Big and strong and can bust heads out.
- Bust heads out?
Then it roll all the way outside.
- They have kind of circle hats.
- (woop) And he has the police symbol on it.
- A blue vest.
- With like a white tie him.
- Like a...
- Like a bow tie.
- Like a bow tie.
- What do you think cops say to people?
- (radio static) There is a bandit that's stealing
a lot of gold.
You've got to catch him 5-1-6. Over. (radio static)
- So he's arresting the giraffe?
What do you think his expression is when he's doing that?
- He's confused that he arresting a giraffe.
- They have to put someone in jail.
But it feels wrong.
- Draw a mustache. Draw a mustache.
- Like a big one or a small one?
- Like a big one - oh watch out.
- Like this.
- Like big and bushy?
- Okay, so it's like that kinda?
What do you think your parent's would think
if you got arrested?
- You think they'd be mad?
- Why do you think they'd be mad?
- I'll get grounded.
- You'll get grounded?
- And does he have anything on that belt?
Does he carry any like tools or weapons or anything on it?
- Yeah this.
Thing to wrap his arms
- Oh yeah. - the bad guys arms.
- They have handcuffs too.
- Yeah, that's what they're called, handcuffs.
- Maybe a gun.
- A pistol.
- A pistol.
- Small one that he can carry.
But holds 100 darts.
He's a nice cop, very very nice.
- Oh, so he doesn't carry any weapons
cause he's a nice cop?
- [Man] What do cops normally carry though?
I don't like that.
- I'm scared of the place with guns.
- Why are you scared of police Helana?
- Because there's guns.
- You just don't need that, you don't need to shoot them.
Just don't need to.
- How would cops protect themselves then without guns.
- They know kung fu.
All of them know kung fu.
- They should all know kung fu?
Any last details you want to add to this one?
- [Man] Why don't you guys show your creation?
- Okay, here you go world.
- Officer wiggly guy.
- This is what I think a cop looks like catching a bandit.
- I like his mustache.
- Least make the world safe.
- You hope that you never get arrested?
- Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it.
Stay out of trouble.
- Draw a mustache.
- Like a police mustache like this guy?
- I'm a boy.
- Oh, you got one too.
- Bye bye.
- Good job guys.
- I hope I see you on TV.