(car door banging)
- You're the guy I ran into at RLS today,
or whenever that was?
- That was August the 5th.
- You've done this before?
(car engine whining)
- You're the one who killed me, right,
the old version of me?
What do you want?
You want money?
Want the car?
If I know that we can come to some kind of arrangement.
- [Man Driving] I've got what I came for.
- Just let me get back to my family.
- That's the plan.
That's the plan.
(car engine roaring)
- [Man Tied Up] Why are we here?
Just let me go, I won't tell anyone.
(car door banging)
- Don't make me cut up your pretty new body Oliver.
Emma, what are we doing here?
- He doesn't know?
- Know what?
Emma, please, please help me, please.
- Are you sure this is gonna work?
- It took all night to make it work.
- Just remember, I'm the only one who knows where she is.
- Where who is Emma?
Who's he talk..
Who the hell are you?
- You would have done exactly the same.
Soon, Emma will be reunited with her family.
And I'll be reunited with mine.
- 756981, that's our..
- Responder code.
- Now you're getting it.
- You're nothing like me.
(talking under breath)
- After I finish this book.
So, what do you think?
(background speech continues)
- You merged us, our memories. What's the matter with you?
- I had no choice. One of you didn't have
the information I needed, and the other
one I couldn't trust.
- [Oliver] Emma.
- She's my daughter, Oliver.`
- I think I know where she is, maybe.
What's going to happen to..
- He won't remember a thing, which is why
I need you.
You take my to my daughter, Oliver, or I'm
going to make a version of you who will.
- Jesus, I kind of wish I hadn't known that.
- I can't believe you did this.
- You did it, Oliver.
- Hang on.
- He's you.
- Please, let's talk about this.
- There is nothing to talk about.
- Well, let's think about this instead.
Think about what you're doing.
Think about your daughter.
All of the evidence leads to Gavin Worth.
Fingerprints, DNA, she can identify it.
But me? I'm just someone who helped you find her.
I'm a concerned citizen with a child of his own.
- I'm going to make sure every one of your
backups is corrupted beyond recovery, you hear me?
- Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.
- Ollie, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking.
I'm just so glad you're home.
- Police recovered some of my things.
I thought it would help us.
Whoa, the man of the house. All of you saved.
- Come on.
- Damn, wait, please.
Just give me a second, okay? Please.