- Today is safety training day. Toby is leading ours upstairs.
- Eugh. But! I am giving everyone a little bit of a treat.
- We are going to listen in on Darryl's presentation to the warehouse and if I know Darryl,
it gonna be something.
- Now, this is the forklift.
- You need a license to operate this machine. That means the upstairs office workers can't drive it.
- Quiz, Mike. Should you drive the forklift?
- I can and I have to -- - No, no no no no no.
- I said should you. You should not drive it.
- You should not drive the forklift. - You're not allowed to drive the forklift.
- It's not safe; you don't have a license.
- Guys, I'm not the only one who's driven the forklift.
- Pudge has driven the forklift. - Madge.
- I thought your name was Pudge.
- No, it's always been Madge. - Okay.
- Um, her.
- Her. Yes, her is qualified to work a dangerous machine. You are not.
- Okay? - Alright.
- Fine. - Do you understand that?
- We do safety training every year or after an accident.
- We've never made it a full year.
- This particular time, I was reaching for a supply box on the top shelf
when one office worker who shall remain nameless,
kicked the ladder out from under me and yelled,
- "Hey Darryl, how's it hangin'?!"
- And I fell and busted my ankle.
- I'm legitimately scared for my workers.
- The baler can flatten a car engine.
- It can cut off your arm and crush your entire body without skipping a beat. - Yeah!
- How many people a year do you think get their arms cut off in a baler?
- Bail her? I hardly know her. - Damn it, Michael. Pay attention, man.
- Anybody want to take a guess? Anybody? - Five bucks says it's over fifty.
- You really want to bet? - Anybody?
- Ever since March Madness ended, I am so bored. - How many?
- Okay, well...
- Ten people, Michael, ten people. Would you like to be one of them?
- No, don't worry about it, we'll just go double or nothing.
- On what? - I don't know, something else. - What are you guys talking about?
- These are very dangerous machines down here and the upstairs workers -- Michael --
should not go anywhere near them.
- Yes, yes, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world --
- It would be the worst thing in the world. It would. Very much so. - What the hell is wrong with this man?
- It's a big red trash compactor! - What are you --
- It's not a trash compactor! [arguing]
- I got it, I got it. Only on the rarest of occasions --
- No, do not touch the -- there is no occasion for you to go near this stuff, okay?
['The Office' theme song]
(Hope I did okay subtitling! Don't forget to subscribe to the channel, it's seriously awesome. I mean, it's The Office.)