- [Xuan Bui] You have a hangnail, hon.
- I do?
- Oh my god - I have my kit in my car.
I should roll it in, you know, make it legit.
I'll save you.
- Hi, I'm Xuan Bui, also known as nailbandit.
- Hi, I'm Ambie, with ambies_nails_n_nugs.
- I'm here today to guess the manicure prices.
- So, we'll see how I do.
I think I'll do pretty good.
- So, I guess you're here today to see how much you think
my manicure costs.
- [Xuan] Mmmm, cute.
I love it.
- Oh, I love this design.
- Good design, very bold and simple.
- [Ambie] I love doing the two little dots
- I was trying to go for something simple yet edgy.
- Yet minimalist.
- Shape is good.
Oh, so you have natural nails underneath.
- Are these your natural nails,
or we got little tips on there?
They're so cute.
- This is like a gel manicure?
- [Client] Mmm-hmm.
- Soon to be due for a fill.
- Yeah. Two weeks old.
- Let's say a full acrylic set, probably charged you five
or 10 for art, maybe.
- I'm guessing like maybe you paid $50.
- Yeah, it was 40 and then I did a tip on top.
But pretty accurate.
- I'm gonna say 45.
- That was perfect.
- So, it was 40 and then I just did a five to 10 dollar tip.
- All right, so tell me what you think.
- Okay, ooh la la.
- Nice color, ooh.
- We have some glitter, and we have some foil, iridescent.
Are these acrylic?
- You must have acrylic on, overlay?
Maybe, yeah, you do have.
- It doesn't feel natural.
- But yeah, oh, gosh; see, I don't do dip powder,
so I don't know how much it costs.
These are so cute!
- You have manicure, for sure.
- With the glitter and with the foil, oh wait;
we have rhinestones too.
I forgot about those.
- The design, I'm assuming, maybe $65?
- I'm gonna say 40.
- I did them myself.
- What??? Surprise!!!
- Are you a manicurist too?
- No, I'm not.
- So this is gel.
- Uh, it's actually not gel.
- Regular polish?
- It's just regular polish.
- It's not gel on top?
- Oh, dang.
- You must watch a lot of YouTube.
- I do.
- Why pay that money when you just put on your phone
and then there you go.
Do your stuff.
- No, don't tell them that.
- Look at your nails.
Oh, I see you're fierce.
- You've got to be able to stab an eye out.
- You don't want to mess with her.
It looks like a chili pepper.
I love this color, like this electric coral color.
- It's like a fun color.
- Okay, so you have acrylic on, with nail extension.
- So these, I'm guessing, are acrylic.
Okay, really good job, really nice length.
- They're also a couple of weeks old now, as you can see.
- Over a little over two weeks, no?
The shape looks very good.
I like it.
- So these are like an acrylic set
with just a gel color over it.
So I would say around here, 50?
- I would say it's in between 40, 45.
I mean, it can't be no more than 50 because that would just
be too much.
- That's robbery.
I paid, with tip, 40.
- Oh, wow, that's good.
- That's really good, yeah.
- Ah, good job, whoever did it.
- Beautiful work.
- Thank you.
I wish I could take that credit for myself, but -
- I know, right?
- Let me see those nails.
- I've had them for like a week now, so there's a little bit
of wear and tear.
- That's good colors.
Are these over your natural nails.
It looks like regular polish.
You did this one yourself?
- You can tell.
- You can tell it's very natural, like you touch it.
The nail polish is very thin when it dries,
so you can see everything.
But you know, you did a good job.
It's fun, it's cute, it's popping.
Look at that.
If anything, re-file.
- Refiling, okay, all right.
Someday I will get there.
Great, that's a wrap.
- This was super fun.
Thanks for having me.
Again, I'm Ambie with ambies_nails_n_nugs.
- Follow me on Instagram @nailbandit.
And if you have any questions, just send me a DM.
- And that's it.