- It smells a little funky.
Did you taste this one?
- [Man] Whoa.
- Love me some spinach dip.
- This one just looks like straight up cheese.
I'm not seeing any sort of green so I'm curious.
This is a good cheese pull.
It smells a little funky.
- This one's very creamy.
- It's really nice and creamy.
- Is there chicken in this?
- Feels like a pretty standard cheesy dip.
- There's nothing too crazy about it.
- What savory flavor am I getting?
- [Woman] Probably ranch powder.
- Game changer.
- This looks crazy.
- Why do they have these special chips for this one?
- These look intense.
- These chips feel fancy,
so I feel like this is gonna be the fancy choice.
- I like that they look super spicy.
I appreciate the homemade pita chip.
- It's not cooperating as a dip should,
but I'm gonna help it.
- That's intense, oh my God.
- Mmm, stinky.
- You can definitely taste the spinach more in this,
and it's kind of spicy.
What's happening to me?
- [Woman] You're transforming!
- I'm transforming!
- I don't think I need blue cheese in my spinach dip.
- Is it possible to have too much flavor?
The stinkiness of the blue cheese
with kind of like the brinyness of the artichoke
is throwing me off.
- It feels like a man's spinach dip. (laughs)
It's actually really good.
- I'm gonna have to choose this one, number one.
- Number two.
- [Woman] That's Chrissy Teigen.
- Ohhh, Chrissy!
She would add some chicken to her dip,
like she just knows what's going on.
- I'm going with number one.
Carla, I hear great things,
and I didn't meet you when you came to the Delish kitchen,
but everyone who did was in love with you.
- I love Carla Hall, love this, so congratulations.
Chrissy, I'm a little bummed.
This might be the first time you've lost.
- [Taste-tester] Brian, you can keep going.