- Imaginary friend? Holy shit, that's scary.
♪ (upbeat intro) ♪
- (FBE) So today, we're gonna have you look at something strange.
- Ah, you have come to the right man,
because I enjoy weird things.
- (FBE) So, we'll be having you look through ten different
creepy kids' drawings. - Okay, first of all,
I thought you were gonna say "Ten different creepy kids."
and I was already terrified, then you said drawings
and it made it even worse.
- I don't go out of my way to search out
creepy kids' drawings.
- It's gonna be interesting to definitely see what kids put down,
'cause sometimes they do it and they don't think
anything of it.
- I like little kids and I like when they do dumb things
or things that just don't make sense.
So, I'm excited.
- They'll have a little brother. Sometimes he draws creepy things,
so I feel like this should be interesting.
- I'm sure I'm gonna have nightmares, but let's do it.
- (FBE) Here's your first drawing.
- "My dad is the best [bleep] ever." Wow, this went in a different
direction than I was expecting.
- He's wearing a chef's hat. That's what it looks like,
a chef's hat.
- I mean, it's just a normal drawing of a dad cooking food.
- Ironically enough, the child decided to go with pink
for the top of his father's hat. The child doesn't know
what a [bleep] is. You know, he just happnes
to have drawn his dad as a [bleep], but he doesn't
know what this is. This is more cute than anything.
- That kinda reminds me of when I used to draw
when I was little. I would draw some stupid stuff
and put some sentences that just didn't make sense.
- I feel bad critiquing how inappropriate it has turned,
because it's like, "Aww, so cute."
but like, so funny. I would put it in a file
to then show him later when they're older
and be like, "Look what you wrote.
This is hilarious."
- (FBE) Here is your next drawing. - "Hanzes Coffee Shop."
Wait, no, I can totally work out what's going on in here.
- The coffee shop and the family has killed everyone.
- I see what's wrong. The 'S' is backwards on "Shop."
- Oh, I just got it. I was trying so hard
to read the sign of the coffee shop,
not realizing it's literally a little girl and some older dude
with knives with blood on them. I don't want to say the kid
has mental issues, but I mean, this is
a little disturbing for a little kid to be thinking about
at that time.
- It's so unnecessarily detailed for a kid's drawing.
You know, they have knives up in the air and the kid
is celebrating, being happy for his parents
that they killed the people. Think that's pretty creepy.
I don't know what's going on in that kid's head.
- You see, that's where it's scary. It's like, why are you so small
and thinking such a scary thing.
- "My first day." What?
- "My first day." Same, same.
- This photo could be taken very, very wrong right off the bat.
- This one's funny, because her boobs are right by her face
and her hair's really wide.
- So, we just couldn't put the girl's [bleep] inside the shirt?
Is that what I'm seeing? I hope that's what
everybody else is seeing.
- Maybe the little kid's drawing it as he sees it,
or she sees it. I can't judge.
- I don't know why their hand is a flower.
That's not dirty. That's just a weird detail.
- But, great job. All my characters weren't perfect
as a kid.
- "Me and dad dance on mommy's grave."
Wow, I can't put a positive spin on that.
That's very direct and to the point.
- All right, dancing on the grave? Okay, now that's pretty bad.
- The kid totally didn't mean it like that, you know.
Maybe mommy passed away not too long ago
and they're dancing because they're happy that mommy
is in a better place.
- If the mom isn't dead, if I was the mom,
I'd be a little bit concerned.
- The Sun's happy. The dad's--
they're holding hands and he's about to step
on the tombstone.
- He has good intentions. They're having fun.
It's just right on top of the mom's grave, you know.
- This is [bleep] dark. I love it.
- "My teacher is an atheist." Oh my gosh, low key,
that's something I would draw.
- The teacher's in hell, chained in hell.
That's creepy, but I mean, again, creative.
- That's kind of out there. Very, very out there.
- We got the biggest frown face and he's in chains.
Beautifully drawn chains. Maybe they asked their parents
to assist them on the chains, which is also kind of weird.
- That's what most children under the age of five would draw
after going to Sunday school. They'd be like,
"Whoo, God loves me. God is me,
but if you he's not, then we're going to hell."
- I don't know many children that know the word "atheist."
I'm a little uncomfortable, actually.
Can we-- let's get it going.
- "Imaginary friends?" Holy shit, that's scary.
- Oh, imaginary friends. That one is really creepy.
- I just don't like how the imaginary friend, first of all,
looks like it has blood dripping from its mouth and eyes.
I would literally think there was something wrong with my kid.
They honestly see paranormal stuff.
- You see this drawing in a scary movie when the plot
is being developed still and the parents walk in.
It's like, "Oh, what are you drawing?"
And it's like, "Look, It's my imaginary friend."
- I don't know what's the creepier part,
the imaginary friend, absolutely creepy,
or the fact that you can see the drawing from
the other side creeping in.
- This one is straight out of a [bleep] horror movie.
I would watch this movie, though. For sure.
- "Scissors." I mean...
All right, well, I'm calling it like I see it.
That's a straight up [bleep] pic right there.
- He tried really hard to draw scissors.
It doesn't look like scissors, though.
- It's a good attempt. Definitely a great attempt.
It's clearly a [bleep].
- I don't know why they're drawing scissors
in the first place. I never sit down
and I was like, "Pencil. Cool."
- This is solid quality. I would tell my kid
"You know what? Yes, this is scissors."
If I was a parent, I would put this
on a refrigerator.
- I mean, at least they got the 'S' the right way,
unlike every other kid. You just look at it,
you already know how inappropriate it could be,
but then if your kid brings this to you, you're like,
"Aww, yeah. Your scissors do look like that."
- "I am Buzz Lightyear. I come in..."
I can't even read the whole sentence.
- I assume that's supposed to say "I come in peace."
- I think he's trying to say he comes in peace.
(laughs) Yeah, he's trying to say
he comes... (laughs)
- Maybe he asked his mom "How do you spell Buzz Lightyear?"
and then maybe she told him and then walked away
and then he's like, "Oh, I know 'come in peace.'"
And then wrote "cum in pies."
- The drawing's really good. You gotta give her props
for the drawing, or him props
for the drawing, because that is a pretty--
that's an a-okay Buzz Lightyear.
- I think the icing on the cake is just Buzz's face.
He looks so adamant about it. He's not questioning it.
He's just like, "I cum in pies."
- Oh, mommy's a stripper.
- How does the kid know this?
- Every person wants to be their parent when they grow up
not knowing if it's a bad or good thing.
So again, all in innocence.
- I'm totally thinking totally wrong.
His mom clearly does some type of shoveling
and it's obvious that the neighbors all want
a piece of this shoveling service, so they're all giving dollars
to mommy, who's a really good shoveler.
- She's at Home Depot. She sells rakes or shovels
- I'm proud of this kid. You do what you gotta do,
'cause sometimes you just gotta make a dollar.
- "Hulk smashes the Kardashiens." (laughs)
That's great. That's kind of scary, actually.
- Obviously, the Hulk is killing the Kardashians,
throwing them around like he did with Iron Man
in his giant suit. There's nothing wrong here.
- It's just funny that they know who the Kardashians are
and then they want the Hulk to smash them.
- I mean, that seems pretty straightforward.
I feel like that's what he was going for.
It's good. Honestly, he should be
a reality TV show writer.
- I like this kid. This kid is going places.
- The kid just has a wild imagination.
I don't think this is bad.
- (FBE) So, what'd you think of these kids' drawings?
- I think a child's mind is the perfect combination
of a sponge that can suck up any information it's given
and then also not understand any of the information it's given,
so when you put those two together, the weirdest miscommunications
come from it and it's hysterical.
- You know, children are so innocent.
They have no idea what they're doing,
so when you see a big, old [bleep] on a piece of paper,
it's very juvenile, but I like to laugh,
because they don't know any better.
- I'm sure if I did draw something inappropriate,
my mom has never showed me or kept it.
- I liked it. I would like to meet
every single on of these kids, have a talk with some of them.
To all the little kids out there that end up watching this,
draw what your heart desires.
- Thanks for watching this episode on the React Channel.
- Let us know what else we should react to
down in the comments.
- If you like this episode, make sure you hit the Like button.
- Don't miss out on all our new shows, Subscribe.
- Hey guys, I'm Katie, a React Channel producer.
Thank you so much for watching this episode.
We have new episodes every day now, so Subscribe.