This video covers the hotfixes released on PC over January 2020 after DE returned to
Those hotfixes are 27.0.9 to 27.0.12 but to begin, we start with General Game Changes.
27.0.9 - General Changes: • The Pennant has been removed from Conclave.
• Removed redundant ‘Damage Blocked’ stat from Saryn’s Toxic Lash.
• Removed a crate from extraction zone in Grineer Shipyard so it will stop taunting
solo players who couldn’t get it.
• Updated the background for Glyph dioramas in the market.
• Added decos around Simaris targets so they are less likely to be mistaken for Thralls.
• Shedu now uses its clip mesh when disarmed (the whole gun is too big!)
• Added pickup text to Shedu and Euphona Prime.
• Prime Smite Infested and the Zylok are now tradeable.
• Disabled the new boss Health bar on Razorback because it was causing an issue & the Razorback
will now have it’s original Health bar.
• Garuda can now queue her Dread Mirror projectile charge/throw more easily after
using Seeking Talons.
• Added Wisp’s floating state Walk, Run, and Sprint movement to Melee weapons, and
fixed her movement when equipped with the Shedu.
27.0.10 - General Changes: • The Shedu Blueprint has been added to
Cephalon Simaris’ Lost & Found Offerings but only after acquisition Quest completion.
• Increased range that the Mine Osprey drops mines from.
This combined with their behaviour bringing them close to the player meant the Ospreys
would only usually get about one mine dropped before hovering harmlessly near the player.
• Removed decimals in the Arsenal stats if damage Falloff range is 1000 or greater
to fix numbers overlapping and appearing messy.
27.0.11 - General Changes: • Grendel Specters can now use all of his
• Kuva Thralls now have a unique marker to differentiate them from the Lich!
o • Removed the slight red tint that was always
displayed on the Shedu glow, no matter your Energy color choices.
• The Warframe/weapon tooltip in the Inventory will now display an Exilus icon if said item/Warframe
has one installed.
• Made some micro-optimizations to the mini-map code.
27.0.12 - General Changes: • Defense Waves will now complete if NPCs
are downed (but not dead), except for the final Wave, where all NPCs must be taken care
• Removed the hit-scan tracers from Imperator Vandal as it's now a projectile weapon.
• Optimized server-side code for game log-in.
• Optimized enemy Enemy class hierarchy slightly.
• Improved robustness of a script interface to try to avoid scripts breaking if you switched
to your Operator at the wrong time.
• Made some systemic optimizations to the script runtime.
• Made some micro-optimizations to the UI system.
• Improved error handling in cache optimizer (some errors like being out of space) would
trigger silent abort; it should now properly send you to https://www.warframe.com/en/iofail
• Updated the "Boss Kills" section of the Profile stats to include 5 years of game updates
(untouched since Update 14!).
o Not only does this stat include the updated boss types it now includes special bosses
like the Hemocyte and Razorback.
There are a few known issues for some bosses that remain.
• Hydroid, Limbo, Mesa, and Mirage ability videos have been added to their respective
• Increased the scan projector FX when conserving on the Orb Vallis to address colour-blind
• Optimized Host-Migration speeds for Clients to be significantly faster.
• Optimized collision on Orokin Derelict Tentacles to better match current player movement
• Optimized muzzle flash FX on the Zundi Pistol Skin
• Cleaned up Sonicor light FX.
• Tweaked Ivara Prime prowl effect to be less prominent while moving to reduce eye-strain
based on feedback.
• Disable Y key triggering randomize appearance in arsenal to prevent accidental randomization
• Optimized Imperator projectiles to improve performance.
• Optimized performance in a section of the Kuva Fortress.
As with the recent patch note video, the following changes are Railjack & Empyrean Specific in
order of hotfix appearance.
In 27.0.9 DE lowered the armor of fighters after they stated, Enemy Fighters in Railjack
have too much armor, All Fighter Armor values have been halved, with a slight boost in health
for non-elites to compensate.
This change was made after an upcoming explanation was given.
The following are the value changes for Armor, The Flak went from 300 to 150
Elite Flak: 350 to 175, Taktis: 250 to 125, Elite Taktis: 350 to 175, Cutter: 250 to 125,
Elite Cutter: 300 to 150, Outrider: 800 to 300 & the Elite Outrider went from 800 to
The following are the value changes for Health, The Flak went from 250 up to 375, Taktis went
from 200 to 300 & the cutter went from 200 to 300.
As for that explanation, Railjack weapons are no longer affected by Warframe Abilities,
such as Rhino’s Roar & Saryn’s Lash.
DE has stated this was unintentional, DE Marcus explained:
Few Warframe Abilities unintentionally work on the Railjack itself, bringing a meta Warframe
to Railjack Weapons is not a design outcome we intended.
Our goal here is to balance so that players don’t feel they need to use Rhino’s Roar;
Railjack weapons should feel powerful on their own.
Avionics now have a chance to drop from the following elite fighters in deep space & avionics
now have permanent markers.
Munitions Vortex drops from Elite Exo Taktis & Elite Gyre Taktis
Countermeasures drops from Elite Exo Taktis, Elite Kosma Cutters & Elite Gyre Cutters
Blackout Pulse drops from Elite Exo Taktis Particle Ram, Fiery Phoenix & Seeker Volley
Drops from Elite Exo Cutters Tether, Shatter Burst & Void Hole drops from
Elite Exo Flak In regard to Void Hole DE noted that having
added void hole to that unit it should make it easier to acquire but they’ll continue
to watch all drops in case they need further changes.
In regards to Weapons & Procs, DE stated, the idea of ‘one damage type to rule them
all’ is one we want to avoid in Railjack’s early days.
We are rebalancing aspects of certain Damage types to ensure there’s balanced choices.
The Armor changes in conjunction with this means this is a combined effort of finding
the right place for all damage types, not just one leader.
With that said, they decreased the effectiveness of the Particle proc but increased its Duration
by reducing it to 7.5% damage bonus per hit, it still stacks, and lasts 20 seconds.
They increased the effectiveness of the Incendiary proc by doubling the damage per tick but it
has half the duration.
The Pulsar series received increased base damage by about 10% & Increased fall off range
The Photor series received increased fall off range.
The Cryophon series received reduced damage and an increased fall off range
And the Zetki House received reduced Heat Accretion for all Zetki weapon variants apart
DE Removed the Rush Repair Drone from the market but left it in as an end of mission
DE outside of Devstream 135’s comments said: We are doing this based on feedback that as
a purchasing option it feels too unfair of an advantage.
While it technically abides by our rule of ‘Pay for Time’, it bypasses a huge segment
of the Railjack resource value.
You can still pay to rush Repairs once you’ve contributed resources, but you can no longer
outright bypass the entire experience by purchasing the item from the market.
We will continue to use Rush Repair Drones as a reward - just not as a Market item.
DE has doubled the chance of obtaining wreckage from end of mission rewards but they reduced
the chance of obtaining relics to compensate for the change.
Permanent markers have been added to avionics and salvage when they drop with de adding,
this will allow you to always know what remains on the field of battle, and how to navigate
Adding awareness to the important loot has been a huge request, and this visibility increase
should make sure no loot is left behind.
Aside, we are reviewing ‘vacuum’ range.
Asterite resource pickups now reward twice as much, the squad overlay is now visible
when in various Railjack modes, whether it be pilot, gunner or whatever.
They added Squad Status icons for Railjack missions in the squad overlay that indicate
what the player is doing.
Intrinsic points can no longer be earnt after you’ve maxed out every intrinsic and DE
has cleared the points of players who had stockpiled theirs after maxing out.
The Railjack Minimap is now fully visible, they have better cantered the Railjack pilot
HUD diamond, added force feedback to all weapons and missile launchers, they increased the
brightness and thickness of enemy markers in Railjack, updated the Railjack name placement
on all skins for better visibility, they set the maximum length of the Railjack names to
50 characters & off screen enemy markers in Archwing now show awareness states.
In 27.0.10 Players will now have 3 seconds of invulnerability when exiting the Railjack
or a Point of Interest!
They increased the refund from Scrapping repaired Wreckage to 80% from 50%, Repairing a minor
Railjack Breach/Fire/Electrical when a Catastrophic Failure breach is active will no longer give
Health back to the Railjack but they are looking at other ways to allow Health on minor Breach
repairs, fires or electrical during a Catastrophic Failure without opening the door to misuse.
Wreckage capacity now appears in the equip screen for Components and Armaments, allowing
you to see how many you currently own while Scrapping.
Distance values on Railjack enemies will now be displayed once their name is visible & they
upgraded the art quality for certain Grineer Installations in Railjack missions.
27.0.11 brought buffs to all reactor types found in the wild.
DE stated that any existing gear you have will simply be adjusted for Avionics capacity,
which will automatically be a buff in all cases, however they did note that the Vidar
III’s range has been compressed significantly from a 30 -100 range to the new 90 -100 range
and they kept your stats the same if your rolls were within the 90 to 100 range prior
to the change.
So, For the Lavan Reactors.
Mk1’s avionic capacity went from 10 to 20 TO 20 to 30.
Mk2’s went from 10 to 40 TO 50 to 60.
And Mk3 Lavan Reactors now have a range of 80 to 90 up from 20 to 70.
For Vidar Reactors.
Mk1’s went from 10 to 25 TO 30 to 40.
Mk2’s went from 20 to 50 TO 60 to 70.
And Mk3’s went from 30 to 100 TO 90 to 100.
And for Zetki Reactors, Mk1’s went from 5 to 10 TO 10 to 20, Mk2’s went from 5 to
30 TO 40 to 50 and lastly Mk3 Zetki Reactors went from 10 to 50 TO 70 to 80.
With those changes said, DE followed with.
With these changes, it’s important to note how we got from Point A to B. When initially
setting up the Avionics values of these rewards, we did not forsee the depth of the frustration
the ranges caused, but in hindsight we should have.
Thanks to your feedback, we are able to confidently make broad and major buffs across the board.
This hotfix did remove the Tenebrous Ephemera from the Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard
the Sentient Anomaly in the Veil Proxima region.
According to DE this was done because the drop method caused numerous issues in terms
of connectivity, stability & player frustration.
A quick jump forward, in 27.0.12 the ephemera returned to the game via the new exotic vendor
of Little Duck who sells the ephemera for 15 anomaly shards & all sentient captura scenes
for 10 anomaly shards each in Fortuna.
This hotfix also removed the Sentient Captura Scenes from drop tables and its now exclusively
from Little Ducks exotic shop.
As for how to acquire anomaly shards a single shard can be earned with each completion of
Back to 27.0.11, Affinity gained from all Omni tool repairs and forge actions aboard
the Railjack now gets shared with the squad even if they are outside the ship.
Wreckage no longer auto scraps when you are over wreckage capacity and instead shows a
prompt upon returning to the Drydock that informs you that you have to clean up your
wreckage so that its under the limit before you can start another Railjack mission.
Wreckage can be cancelled at the funding point or while in construction with invested resources
& the wreckage returned to the player for another decision.
The base avionics are now at rank one.
To accommodate for that change DE has increased the base stat & drain for Vidar Predator and
lowered the drain for both Vidar Winged Steel & Vidar Winged Force.
Numerous UI changes were made in the name of organization and clarity on the Railjack
Research and Configure screens, where they added MK category tabs to the Railjack Research
screen to better sort and display your growing Inventory of Research.
Added Categories, Search Bar, and Sort options to the Railjack Components and Armaments screens.
Added a ‘Show Equipped’ and ‘Show Ranked’ option in the Avionics Scrap screen, the Battle
and Tactical Avionic Grids now have Grid category icons & In addition, when picking a Battle
Grid, we now reinforce which Grid you are selecting/viewing Avionics for by showing
the category name and icon.
As for the other changes, Hull Breaches that are active when the mission succeeds will
be fixed automatically.
They increased the Range of Winged Cyclone, Winged Force, Winged Steel, and Winged Storm
Increased the mount animation speed for the Archwing Slingshot and Wing Turrets & They
toned down the FX for both the Particle Ram and Fiery Phoenix Battle Avionic when aboard
The screens & orange circle above the forge will be on when the forge is ready for use
and off if the forge is busy.
DE Reduced the brightness of the Crewship healing bubble burst FX, Changed the Railjack
entrance UI marker to use the same blue as the Railjack marker in-mission, Refining in
the Forge Bay with a controller now requires you to click and hold X for 1 second instead
of simply clicking X & the ‘Open Squads’ line now appears at the bottom of the Star
Chart Railjack node mission info popup for consistency.
Now we’re onto the Railjack Changes made in 27.0.12.
As of this hotfix, Loot gathered when on-foot in a Point of Interest, Crewship, and from
killing a Boarding Party are now shared between the whole squad, so you don’t individually
need to go collect the loot if you’re busy but this change excludes Health, Ammo, and
Energy pickups and AFK players do not get the items shared and cannot pick them up later.
Minor Breaches, Fires, and Electrical traps now restore Railjack Health once again when
a Catastrophic Failure breach is active!
They added tips to the "Configure Railjack" screen in the Dojo, Avionics and Wreckage
dropped in Railjack missions will now display a distance marker & the distance marker will
appear when the Avionic or Wreckage is near the center of the screen, regardless of how
far it is!
They also updated the ‘Components and Armaments Slots’ description to clarify that they
do not apply to Wreckage, only Repaired Wreckage.
We are now at the point in the video where I cover the Railjack Fixes & Optimizations
across these four hotfixes that are separate from the overall game fixes.
In 27.0.9, DE fixed • Some color and alpha settings on off-screen
markers in Archwing for better visibility.
• Optimized camera placements overall when customizing Railjack / viewing aspects.
• The ‘Toggle Interior’ button now has a checkbox to indicate active state.
• Railjack Health and Shield now show when they are invulnerable (i.e after a Catastrophic
• Removed HUD markers from missiles launched by Seeker Volley battle avionic, which also
fixed enemy HUD markers disappearing.
• The player’s view of a Cloaked Railjack (using Void Cloak) is now a more obvious effect.
• Railjack name shows in ‘edit name’ input box.
• Railjack name shows in HUD instead of generic ‘Railjack’.
• Cargo consoles now show a small effect when they are busy and unavailable to use.
• Controller ‘start’ button now closes tactical menu instead of opening top menu.
• Slightly zoomed out the tactical map when on the railjack, increased visibility of minimap
• Sorting for Drain will now sort higher Drain to the top.
• Added Wreckage count to equip screen.
• Fixed Engines Colour customization not working properly.
• Fixed an issue with Railjack stats appearing as the default one when pressing ESC on any
part of Components menu.
• Fixed missing sounds on a certain Archwing fly-in cinematic.
• Fixed a script error in the Tactical Map.
• Fixed erroneous ‘Stealth’ component from Railjack gun Huds.
• Fixed Arrows for Railjack markers pointing the wrong way when you have a scaled HUD.
• Fixed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead spawning enemy ships inside Railjacks (lol).
• Fixed an issue where using the Archwing Slingshot with Melee equipped causes issues.
• Fixed an issue where you could use menus while in Archwing Slingshot.
• Fixed the ‘Hijacked’ Grineer Crewship spawning inside geometry.
• Fixed multiple [HC] tags appearing.
• Fixed an issue where players entering Grineer Ramsleds could travel unknown places.
• Fixed Ivara’s Zipline persisting when in Railjack Emplacements.
• Fixed Railjack audio looping when in Landing Craft.
• Fixed the Reliquary Void Branches not persisting.
• Fixed Ballistic and Particle damage icons being swapped in-game.
• Fixed Railjack Slingshot FX colour not updating properly.
• Fixed Railjack Weaponry appearing at odd angles for Clients when dismounting.
• Fixed Clients being permanently dead in Railjacks if they return to a Dojo in the
• Fixed Tactical views of players on Railjack Weaponry not working correctly.
• Fixed overlapping music on mission complete.
• Fixed being able to acquire Revolite by methods other than crafting / preparing Payloads.
• Fixed Archwing death causing players to respawn at the beginning of the mission.
• Fixed Omni tool equip animation causing loss of functionality when mounting emplacements/piloting.
• Fixed Omni Tool having an ammo type (which didn’t actually interact with anything).
• Fixed multiple crashes that could occur when loading into a mission as a client in
a Landing Craft.
• Fixed Omni Tool showing level ‘0’.
• Fixed being able to exit an emplacement without animations instantly by spamming esc
• Fixed railjack mission complete popup rendering behind the railjack HUD.
• Fixed grineer Crewship console disabling the shield when exiting the hack without completing.
• Fixed Crewship healing bubble not being seen or affected by clients.
• Fixed Sigma Engines displaying incorrect stats.
• Fixed some weapons showing incorrect icons.
• Fixed railjack engineering 10 intrinsic not working for clients.
• Fixed the repair drones not disappearing if someone else repairs the malfunction before
the drones finish it.
• Fixed drifting sound stopping properly when pilot leaves pilot seat during drifting.
• Fixed bug where Intrinsics could be kept on mission abort, which was never intended.
• Fixed Archwing bug that would cause Clients to be stuck with normal weapons if they slingshot
into a non-Crewship enemy.
In 27.0.10, DE • Made some micro-optimizations to the Railjack
• Fixed inability to destroy enemy Crewships that have been hijacked.
• Fixed the wide door in the Pulse Turbine not opening for Clients.
• Fixed being placed outside of the Railjack level when loading into a Railjack mission
from your Orbiter as the Operator.
• Fixed control settings such as mouse sensitivity being set to non-Railjack settings when a
Crewship is destroyed.
o This was most noticeable when Piloting the Railjack during the Crewship explosion, as
sensitivity would abruptly change until the Pilot seat was dismounted.
• Fixed cases of Armament Wreckage unique stats not showing.
This was due to the physical Armament not being equipped on the side of the Railjack,
which then considered it not equipped.
• Fixed Carcinnox Armaments displaying incorrect Falloff ranges in the Dry Dock stats.
• Fixed the Munition Ammo count UI in the Railjack displaying 1 more capacity than you
actually have (ie 30/31).
• Fixed Railjack Forge not applying yield multipliers (Engineer Intrinsic bonus) to
displayed craft amounts.
• Fixes towards Ram Sleds occurring during a transition to the Dojo after completing
a Railjack mission.
• Fixed hazard markers (Fire, Electricity, Fast Travel) inside the Railjack appearing
in the wrong locations when viewed in the Tactical Menu while on the Pilot seat or side
• Fixed missing Railjack enemy UI after exiting/returning/exiting the Railjack.
• Fixed incorrect minimap overlay when failing a Railjack mission and returning to the Dojo.
• Fixed Railjack enemies displaying a Rank of 00.
• Fixed a crash while transitioning levels in the Railjack.
• Fixed a script error that can occur when exiting the Archwing Slingshot after opening
the pause menu, which caused a persistent black screen.
o Some camera issues still persist that we’re investigating.
• Fixed some Mods displaying under the Items section on the End of Mission screen.
• Fixed Reliquary Drive appearing to have the ‘vacant’ text even after completing
the Key quest.
• Fixed unlocalized Railjack recall text.
In 27.0.11, DE • Fixed not gaining Intrinsics after mission
• Fixed a case of loading a Railjack mission forever due to some players having different
progression into the Rising Tide quest.
• Fixed Clients being stuck in a permanent streaming tunnel if they were in Dojo and
Host in Liset.
• Fixed cases of exiting the Archwing Slingshot resulting in a black screen.
• Fixed a crash that could occur in Railjack if you were inside an enemy Crewship when
• Fixed Flux Energy that was in the capacity provided by Hyperflux Avionic being lost between
• Fixed the stat value of Flux Capacity on Reactors showing higher than actual stats.
o We're using Round To value of 10 instead of 1, so some values were showing higher than
they should be (37.x would show as 40).
• Fixed Rhino’s Roar ability buffing Battle Avionics on the Railjack.
o Warframe abilities are not intended to increase the performance of the Railjack.
• Fixed the Shatter Burst Battle Avionic not displaying damage numbers when it affects
• Fixed being in Operator mode in the Dry Dock and then starting a Railjack mission
resulting in your Operator being in it’s non-combat Dojo state.
• Fixed pressing the ‘Reset Defaults’ button in the Railjack Customization screen
punting you back to the Railjack Components screen.
• Fixed Scrap button for Repaired Wreckage having the same text as for unrepaired Wreckage.
• Fixed Last Stand Avionics descriptions showing incorrect upgrade numbers.
• Fixed Wing Turrets on the Railjack sometimes disappearing in AR mode.
• Fixed swapping around Battle Avionics in the Dry Dock sometimes resulting in misordered
Battle Avionics in your Railjack mission.
• Fixed placeholder text in the Tactical Menu when viewed while in a Missile Platform.
• Fixed overzealous particle sizes on the Naberus, Corposant Prime, and Spore Ephemeras
when in Archwing.
• Fixed inability to interact with Chat when viewing the Railjack Research screen
with a controller.
• Fixed Kuva Lich transmissions playing while in the Railjack Star Chart.
• Fixed a script error when using the Archwing Slingshot.
• Fixed a script error when using the Forward Artillery.
• Fixed a script error when transitioning to and from the Dry Dock.
• Fixed a script error when boarding a Crewship.
• Fixed network race conditions that could cause a crash when playing Railjack.
• Fixed super bright lighting during the exit cinematic of some Point of Interests.
& In 27.0.12, DE • Made a micro-optimization to the Railjack
UI. o For those wondering: Micro-optimizations
means small adjustments were made to improve performance without any changes to the game’s
So you shouldn’t see anything change except that game runs a little faster!
• Made a micro-optimization to a common function used by Railjack game-code.
• Made a micro-optimization to numerous Railjack missions.
• Made a micro-optimization to Railjack lighting.
• Made some micro-optimizations to HUD marker performance, especially on Railjack.
• Fixed a crash when the Host aborted from a completed Railjack mission.
• Fixed a rare crash if you were connecting to a squad while another player was dealing
damage with a Railjack weapon.
• Fixed a crash when fighting Sentients in the Sentient Anomaly POI.
• More fixes towards broken Dry Docks when some players have different progression into
the Rising Tide quest.
• Fixed cases of Turrets being inoperable if a Host migrates while they were operating
• Fixed Client bodies disappearing, Railjack turning into just black walls, and more bad
states if they were operating a Turret when the Host migrates.
• Fixed Clients dying and being Revived when operating a Turret resulting in the Railjack
• Fixed Clients crashing if the Host migrated during a Critical Breach.
• Fixes toward Railjack Fast Travel not working properly while operating a Turret.
o Some issues still persist that we are investigating!
• Fixed Wing Turrets moving their positions each time a Client mounts them.
• Fixed exiting the Railjack with Hildryn’s Balefire active defaulting you to Unarmed
with no Arch-Gun.
• Fixed weird camera rotations after launching out of the Archwing Slingshot.
• Fixed the Quick Progress screen not being usable after the first node transition in
• Fixed Lavan Elemental Reduction Avionics gain nothing from being Upgraded to Rank 1
unless on an Upgraded Grid.
• Fixed Sentient Cores displaying the wrong marker after being picked up.
• Fixed a couple issues of hangar doors on the Missile Platform not opening for Clients.
• Fixed a script error when an enemy Crewship deploys their healing bubble.
• Fixed a script error in the Railjack UI.
As for the games overall fixes, starting with 27.0.9, DE
• Fixed the Jotunheim Oculus being too faded during gameplay.
• Fixed the Cirrus Chest piece interacting poorly with Wisp.
• Fixed the Cirrus Leg Armor being incorrectly placed on several Warframes.
• Fixed an issue where Chroma’s Elemental Ward in the ‘Fire’ mode would subtract
health if Operators strayed too far from Warframes.
• Fixed the Quellor being unable to use Ammo Mutation Mods.
• Fixed an issue with Quellor energy colour as per:
• Fixed an issue where the Shedu would get stuck after regenerating ammo.
• Fixed Elemental FX not working properly on Excalibur Deluxe Nikana.
• Fixed Elemental FX not working properly on Wukong Deluxe Whip.
• Fixed a script error in Inaros’ Sandstorm.
• Fixed overlapping environmental issues in Grineer Galleons.
• Fixed an issue with the Behemoth Juggernaut boil not being opaque.
• Fixed a false John Prodman icon showing up in Baro’s wares…
• Fixed an issue with camera zoom being too close to Grendel after using transference
• Fixed Daikyu FX issue as reported here: • Fixed Chroma’s Electric Elemental Ward
not responding to Power Duration Mods.
• Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram not working correctly for Clients when charged.
• Fixed a script error in Wukong’s Celestial Twin ability.
• Fixed a script error in Chroma’s Effigy ability.
• Fixed Imugi Prime Shoulder pieces always glowing blue when Mirage is using Eclipse.
• Fixed Nezha’s FX not properly working on ragdolled enemies.
• Fixed the Shedu using the wrong weapon mesh when disarmed.
• Fixed the Shedu being unable to use Projectile-based Mods (Speed, etc).
• Fixed Ivara Prime’s Artemis Bow Prime darkening when viewed in the Arsenal.
• Fixed the permanently black Prisma Koi Sentinel tail
• Fixed permanent Water FX on players using Itzal’s Arch Line to escape water.
• Fixed incorrect textures on Ivara Prime using the Astrea TennoGen.
• Fixed Nox enemies being turned into Thralls by Liches.
• Fixed Demolishers being turned into Thralls by Liches.
• Fixed FX issues with the Simaris Ship / Dojo Decoration no properly adjusting when
• Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe missing the invulnerability period on cast.
• Fixed an issue with some TennoCon Glyphs appearing the same.
• Fixed missing Venka Melee sounds.
• Fixed Kuva Liches stealing Conclave Rewards.
• Fixed Kuva Tolon Chest Armor having an incorrect icon.
• Fixed a distressed pipe appearing as white instead of red in Jupiter.
• Fixed the Heartwood Armor set clipping with Rhino.
• Fixed lightmaps on pressure plates in old Corpus ship Sabotage core.
• Fixed a crate that was spawning within walls on the Grineer Shipyard.
• Fixed a minimap that was missing from a section of the Grineer Shipyard.
• Fixed Terra Manker’s weapon sound playing non-positionally.
• Fixed magnetic proc sound playing repeatedly on Shock Eximus Auras.
• Fixed a crash caused by an assertion failure.
• Fixed Mercy icon appearing on floor for Larvlings.
• Fixed Wuush and Meteor whip skins not sitting properly in the hands when used with
• Fixed offsets for Equinox night form leg armor so it sits better on the leg.
• Fixed several script crashes caused by Warframe and Archwing abilities.
• Fixed an issue with Ciphers that was causing fails not to count properly in fails stat.
• Fixed Distortion Overrides not working on objects whose base materials themselves
didn't have a distortion shader.
• Fixed the Quellor’s clip rendering behind the gun if reloading while aiming.
• Fixed clients sometimes not getting Relic reward selection screen.
• Fixed Frame display showing when backing out of controller customization while in mission.
• Fixed single emissive colors not showing properly on Equinox and Khora.
• Fixed miniature Boiler pods that could get stuck lingering in mid-air.
• Fixed violent flickering in Helminth room.
• Fixed the too-thick dust in the middle of the Orbiter.
• Fixed Imperator GPU particles moving towards the camera.
• Fixed various issues with the Kuva Ayangya, including not firing sometimes in space.
• Fixed some attachments not showing combo multiplier FX.
• Fixed Saryn Prime appearing covered in a flickering triangle FX when casting Molt
or Toxic Lash.
In 27.0.10, DE • Fixed Jackal and Razorback not correctly
turning to face players sometimes when you get behind them.
• Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.
• Fixed the Redeemer weapon series appearing to deal 10x Damage than it actually was.
• This affected Arsenal stats only, in missions it did the correct damage.
• More fixes towards Wisp movement animations issues when equipped with the Atmos and Nunchaku.
• Fixed incorrect Energy color for the Vengeful Shockwave Ephemera.
• Fixed Ivara Prime’s Quiver ability not using her Artemis Bow Prime mesh.
• Fixed the Paris Prime arrow using incorrect textures.
• Fixed incorrect Energy color on the Hema muzzle flash light.
• Fixed overly metallic reflections on the Kopesh Longsword Skin.
• Fixed incorrect lightning textures on Volts.
• Fixed missing Channeling particle FX on the Targis Prime Armor (appears with x2 Combo
• Fixed seeing a distorted flat circle on the Staticor explosion (and radiation areas).
• Fixed incorrect Kubrow eye glow color when using the Metus Fur Pattern.
• Fixed Eidolon Lures disappearing at certain camera angles.
• Fixed MOA and Kavat Companion Emblems being equipped on the wrong side.
• Fixed broken warp sounds in the Sentient tileset.
• Fixed a script error related to Tusk Mortar Bombards crouching.
In 27.0.11, DE • Fixed quickly cancelling out of a Grineer
console hack resulting in a progression stopper.
• Fixes towards missing subtitles/dialogue during the Apostasy Prologue quest.
• Fixed Pennant not using all attacks/features of Wise Razor Stance.
• Fixes towards Drahk Masters making the stolen weapon for Clients disappear whenever
the Masters Halikar is returned through nonstandard means.
• Fixed Kuva Ayanga no longer having its Area Of Effect properties.
• Fixed Kuva Thrall Mercies not counting towards the Executioner Nightwave Challenge.
• Fixed numerous weapon hand positions, walking animations, and t-posing in regards
• Fixed missing ‘Hide Owned’ option and inability to purchase multiple of the
same item after going to purchase Debt Bonds then going to another vendor in Fortuna.
• Fixed the UI breaking when selecting the ‘Select All’ button in Vendor screens
(Fisher Hai-Luk, etc).
• Fixed incorrect Electricity FX on Volt Proto Skin footsteps.
• Fixed incorrect Electricity FX above Volt’s Electric Shield when Shock is cast through
• Fixed the Tonfa Hades Skin flame FX always appearing orange despite changing the Energy
color • Fixes towards the camera not following
you when going back and forth from Submersible areas in Uranus tilesets.
• Fixed a script error when using the Void Hole Battle Avionic.
• Fixed a script error when viewing a Warframe Blueprint in the Market, resulting in an inability
to purchase Warframes.
• Fixed a script error when clicking the Wreckage Scrap button.
• Fixed a few rare bugs in the Sacrifice Quest that could cause the chase sequence
to get stuck.
• Fixed the Avionics screen breaking when selecting ‘Scrap.
And In 27.0.12, DE before heading to Overall fixes, Upgraded their compiler toolchain with
• Improved code-generation for certain types of compiler optimizations with a fix to performance
regression in some rare cases for Ryzen processors.
Controller fixes were made where they • Fixed inability to use any Piloting maneuvers
due to left stick being bound to zoom, effectively ignoring callouts in Intrinsic details screen.
• Fixed the Upgrade screen for Avionics in the Dry Dock missing button callouts for
Upgrading when using a controller.
• Fixed LTHUMB button worked to activate the Search box even when the picker wasn't
visible in the Avionics screen.
• Fixed the Left/Right bumpers not functioning in the Avionics Upgrade Screen.
• Fixed the Sort menu not working in any of the Avionics screens.
• Fixed becoming stuck in the Avionics screen and having to restart the game.
• Fixed inability to exit the Avionic Grid Upgrade screen if you place your virtual cursor
over a Grid.
And lastly the overall game fixes from 27.0.12 • Fixed several crashes and hangs on Windows
10 when an audio device is unplugged or changed.
• Fixed a rare crash when using Profile > Log Out from the menu.
• Fixes towards pathing issues with the Drone in the Plains of Eidolon.
This also fixes a very specific spot where the Drone would regularly get stuck.
• Fixed the Vengeful Charge Ephemera providing constant light source for Mirage's Eclipse,
resulting in a cosmetic granting the light buff to remain 99% of the time.
• Fixed Mission Time carrying over from time spent in Dojos or Relays.
• Fixed Mission Time including the time spent in your Orbiter after aborting a mission
• Fixed your Kuva Lich having the default Excalibur Helmet on their shoulder if you
killed the Kuva Larvling as a Client.
• Fixed Tactical Reload, Lock and Load, and Eject Magazine Mods not functioning for
• Fixed toggle sprint carrying over into Wukong’s Cloud Walker (normal hold sprint
• Fixed Ivara’s Navigator cast animation not being replicated between Host/Client,
resulting in no sound or movement.
• Fixed the Quellor Alt Fire being silent when it’s meant to be Alarming (as indicated
in the Arsenal).
• Fixed enemies being immune to Vauban’s Bastille if they were ragdolled out of it
• Fixed Excalibur’s Chromatic Blade elemental FX and statistics on Exalted Blade not updating
after you change your Energy colour.
Instead, they are stuck on the default Electricity element.
• Fixed Inaros getting stuck in his Devour animation if Devour is cast on an enemy that
dies at the exact same time.
• Fixes towards the Octavia’s Anthem music note FX trail disappearing when you locate
and collect the first or second Mandachord part.
• Fixed Coildrives in Orb Vallis never despawning if the player doesn't move and the Coildrive
has passengers still inside.
• Fixed dispatched Drop Pod NPCs being confused at their own existence by standing stationary
and staring into the sky contemplating life as ‘just another clone’.
• Fixed Volt visually missing his arm rings in his Codex/Market diorama.
• Fixes towards Ivara Prime’s helmet cloth clipping through her forehead.
• Fixed cases of Warframe stats appearing unranked when viewed in the Arsenal.
• Potential fix towards Resource Crate names lingering after being destroyed.
• Fixes towards odd pathing behaviors with the Jordas Golem.
• Fixed the Primary and Secondary weapons Upgrade > Actions screen including the Umbra
Forma in the UI count of how many Forma you have.
• Fixed a UI error when selecting certain enemies in the Simulacrum that you don’t
have fully scanned.
• Fixed some distortion FX on the Ice Planet's heat generators and improved their performance
by removing a bunch of scripts to animate them.
• Fixed distortions being offset with Dynamic Resolution enabled.
• Fixed Sigma Series Sugatra not being positioned correctly on Glaives.
• Fixed some items in the Market having overlapping text (Kavat Incubator Upgrade
• Fixed a potential crash in the Weapon Upgrade screen.
• Fixed a script error in the Focus Arsenal screen.
Empyrean: Ivara Prime 22.214.171.124 Railjack Fixes:
• Possible fix for a crash that could occur when joining a mission right as someone picked
up some loot in a Crewship.
• Fixed UI bug where the End of Mission screen would display 2 Anomaly Shards, even
though you received 1 upon completing the Sentient Anomaly POI.
o For further clarification, the Anomaly Shard is given when you complete the Sentient Anomaly
POI, not an End of Mission reward for completing the entire mission itself (Fighters, Crewships,
• Fixed getting an Anomaly Shard on subsequent runs without having to complete the Sentient
• Fixed Crewships having no behavioural defense against leaving the Railjack level
bounds and disappearing completely (now they will scoot back into the combat zone).
• Fixed Arch-Gun reload sounds not working when in Railjack POIs.
Fixes: • Fixed a crash when opening the Options
screen on systems with virtual/simulated audio output devices.
• Fixed a crash when switching to an audio device with a lower sample rate.
• Fixed Grineer Dregs having broken firing mechanics.
• Fixed controller rumble persisting after you have stopped firing the Phage.
• Fixed Operator footsteps not being heard if Wisp is the equipped Warframe.