- (gasps) Gasp! How'd they let that one slide?
- That one's actually pretty obvious, and I'm mad I missed it.
It straight up goes-- just moves.
♪ (upbeat intro) ♪
- (FBE) We are gonna play another round of Find the Flaws.
- Find the flaws? - (FBE) There's one.
- I never-- yeah, that's one. - This is really fun,
but it's so frickin' hard. And I always feel
like such an idiot after, 'cause I'm like...
- (FBE) We're gonna be showing you 10 movie clips and challenging you
to spot the mistakes. Of course, there's a twist.
All of these cinematic slip-ups are from Disney movies.
- Oh, here we go. All right, Disney.
I think I got it. - Oh, beautiful! We love Disney!
- If these are super subtle, I'm probably not gonna do super well.
- (FBE) Once again, we've planted three flaws in this episode
for our audience to find. If you find all the flaws
and comment below in the first 48 hours,
you could win official React merch. - Ooh! Find it. (laughs)
- Oh, shoot. Good luck. Okay. I wanna see the comments
to see who gets it. That's gonna be really cool.
- (FBE) Here's your first clip. See if you can find anything wrong
with this. - ♪ Now's your moment ♪
- This is from The Little Mermaid. - ♪ ...in a blue lagoon ♪
- What's wrong? It's iconic. - (sings along) ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
- I'm sure I'm gonna totally miss it.
What?! - That's it?
- (FBE) So, what was wrong with that clip?
- Was the shadow the wrong way? - Her chin.
Why was her chin so big? - At the beginning
in the silhouette where they kind of look shadowy,
Ariel's hair looked a little more blonde.
- Maybe the birds didn't have any shadows
when they were flying over the water?
- I think maybe when the grass closed, it might have closed on her bow.
- There were no fireflies? - With the leaves?
When they passed by, they didn't seem like leaves.
They just seemed like a sheet that was just ripped up.
- There was a mistake in there. I have no idea. (laughs)
- (FBE) Ariel does not have a ponytail, but her shadow does.
- Her hair is up! - (gasps) Gasp!
How'd they let one that slide? - I knew it was something
with the shadow! I knew it!
I didn't say it, but I knew it.
- Instead of the bow. You know, I almost said that.
I really almost did.
- (FBE) So, no one's gonna talk about the chin?
That does not look like her chin!
- (FBE chuckles) - Come on now!
- Okay. Wait, there's a flaw in this scene?!
- This scene was so cinematic. It's amazing.
- ♪ ...me and you, boy ♪ ♪ And as the years go by ♪
♪ Our friendship will never die ♪
- I think I know what it is. - It's on the wrong foot.
- Wrong boot. - Was it the wrong foot?
- Was it the "Andy"? - The "Andy" was flipped
in direction. - His name was written backwards
or the wrong way. - When he painted it,
"Andy" was this way. And when he scraped it off,
"Andy" was that way. - Either it starts with an "A"
at the tip and ends with a "Y" on one frame, and then
it's the reverse in another frame?
- (FBE) In this scene, the direction Andy's name
is painted changes. - Ohhh!
That's so weird, 'cause, like, I don't know, just as an animator,
like, just write Andy at the bottom of the foot.
Everyone knows that. - (FBE) So, the way that
they wrote "Andy" is flipped. - Backwards? What the f-- what?!
- Ahhh. The direction of which it was written.
I see. That is off. That is wrong.
Quality control, Pixar! Quality control!
- Oh my god! (claps) Look at me!
- Yay! We love Andy. We love Toy Story.
- Aww. - All right. I'm looking
for flaws this time. I have to focus.
- There's a-- I'm almost disappointed there's mistakes.
- Such a beautiful movie.
♪ (Vai Mahina, "An Innocent Warrior") ♪
- She sets that one on top. That's it?
- Look for flaws, Tom. Dammit! No! [Bleep].
- What was the flaw there? - Did it show more than one shell
in the reflection? - Was the shell different?
- There was something wrong with the fish.
- That seashell that was there I think switched, like, positioning.
- When the fish flops away, it doesn't leave an imprint
in the sand. - (FBE) When the fish flopped
out of the sand, it left a print.
But then it immediately cut to a different shot
of that same shell-- - And it wasn't there anymore!
No way! - Imprint is gone. Okay.
Fabulous. I thought it was something like that,
or it was gonna be her footprints disappearing, you know?
- People are so damn good at this! How do you find these things?!
- Ahh. Yeah, I would've not got that.
Have people been getting these?
- I don't think people are gonna notice these small mistakes.
I mean, unless you're really super into CG and animation.
- That was very intricate. Okay. All right. (claps)
- (Simba) Come on, Timon. You guys have to...
- I'm like-- my eyes are peeled. - (Timon) Dress in drag
and do the hula? ♪ Luau! ♪
♪ If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat ♪
♪ Eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat ♪
♪ Come on down and dine ♪ ♪ On this tasty swine ♪
♪ All you have to do is get in line ♪
♪ Are you achin' ♪ - ♪ Yup, yup, yup ♪
- ♪ For some bacon? ♪ - ♪ Yup, yup, yup ♪
- Oh my gosh. Everything's happening so fast!
- ♪ You could be a big pig too ♪
- There's a mistake in that? - Is it something with the apple?
- The first thing that came to mind while watching that was maybe
the number of hyenas. - I was trying to count the hyenas.
- Were they missing a hyena?
- Maybe the amount of hyenas? - Is it the lei?
Or is it the thing on his hair?
- (FBE) When Timon turns, if you actually go frame by frame
in the animation, it literally appears
out of nowhere. It's just on him
between two frames. - What?
- (FBE) So, if you look, these are two frames back to back.
So, it literally just appears on him. - Wait, so that was a split second.
Okay, well, I mean, come on. - Oh, wow.
How do you miss that? - I just focus on the color.
Maybe the color will accidentally change.
Didn't notice. There just wasn't one. (laughs)
- People are really watching these in depth. Jesus.
Poor animators. They're like, "We tried!"
- (Mike) Keep coming, keep coming, keep coming...
- Focus! - I'm like tie, clip tie,
sticker on the back of the clipboard. - (Mike) Okay, stop.
Open 'em. Ta-da!
- It has to do something with the door.
- (Sully) Mike! Is that...? - (Mike) Sorry it took so long, pal.
It was a lot of wood to go through. - Aww. I'm gonna cry.
- Maybe Sully's tie? Probably not.
- I think maybe it doesn't have spots.
I don't know. I was looking at the tie.
- I got it. His tie. [Bleep]! That's a different tie, though!
It's totally a different tie. - Did Sully's eyes change color?
- I feel like it has to do with the amount of flowers on the door.
- When he was like, "Ta-da," the cuts weren't on his hand.
- (FBE) So here, Mike's bandages are shown on his hands.
However, he uses his hands a lot throughout that scene,
and they don't show up until he does this.
- How? This should be a "try not to get mad" episode.
How was I gonna catch that? - Especially watching this once,
there's no way I'm gonna be able to pick up on that.
- My god. (gasps) And I felt bad for his hands too!
'Cause I remember that in the movie, because I hated getting splinters
and paper cuts. - It's funny, 'cause I always
remember that scene, but never did I think
to see if the continuity was there. (chuckles)
- I just needed some practice. I just needed some practice.
- Oh, I love Tangled! - The chains on the right--
on his right arm. - (Gothel) ...following us.
- (Flynn coughing)
- (Rapunzel) Eu-Eugene! - (whispers) Eugene!
- (Flynn) Rapunzel. Wait.
- What's tea, sis? Where's the flaw here?
- Oh, I know what it is! (glass shard clatters)
- Got it. - I feel like when he went
to cut it, it was a regular knife. And then when it falls,
it's a piece of glass. - Behind Flynn Rider,
the painting is different on the little post.
- He didn't have his...
(snaps) I got that one! - The chain was on his arm,
and then it wasn't. - I think it's when
he first touches her face. You don't see the chain.
- His right hand isn't handcuffed when he runs his hand
through her hair. - (FBE) In this scene,
his shackles disappear, but then they reappear
in the next shot.
- Oh! Yeah! Obviously!
- How am I not getting any of these?
I'm gonna go ahead and blame it on my terrible eyesight maybe.
- I feel good. This is the first time that I came close to winning something.
And then this is the first time I'm playing this game too,
so I'm like, dang, this is the first time.
Maybe it's just the luck or maybe it's just me being good.
♪ (dramatic music) ♪
- Moving too fast. I'm gonna miss something.
- I know. I already got it. - They're so fast!
I'm like, "Wait." I'm waiting for something
to happen that I'll totally catch, but I'm not.
- He had a tear in his pants, and then he didn't have a tear.
- Did she change outfits or something? - When she fell, she was like,
"Ugh. Oh, no." But when it panned back to her,
she was like, "Oh, I'm ready to run again."
- Jasmine once had items on her body that she doesn't
in the other frame. - It's her bracelet, yes?
They switch arms. - Her bracelet just went
from her left side to her right side
or right side to her left side.
- One scene, she was laying down and she had 'em on this side.
And then, she changed scenes, and it switched to this side.
- Was it Jasmine? She didn't have both of her-- she only had one on.
- (FBE) The cuff/bracelet switches arms.
- Oh, shoot! But you see what I'm talking about, right?
It's not the same position that she was in.
- Because it is still on the same side,
she's just flipped, you don't notice.
- My instinct and gut was right, but I didn't know it switched arms.
- Yes! I knew it! Oh my gosh!
- So far, so good. But then, if I get the next one wrong,
then it's going downhill from there.
♪ (ominous music) ♪ - (Marlin) Nemo.
- Oh! - (Dory gasps) Oh my goodness.
- Oh! - Oh, no! There's so much
going on in this scene. - (Nemo) Daddy?
- (Darla screaming)
- (Philip) And stay out!
- I don't know where to look. (laughs) There's so much
happening in that scene. - Was it the way
the fish fell out of the pelican's mouth?
- Was it his niece's picture? - The window was closed,
and then all of a sudden, it's-- did he open it in the scene?
- The poster? - Something tells me
it was the poster in the back, but I don't think it is.
- Maybe the crocodile poster to the right.
I don't know. - (FBE) So, this one's a bit hard
to spot, but the blue poster-- - Oh! [Bleep]!
I was gonna say the poster too!
- (FBE) The poster moves from right here to right here.
- Oh, wow. It really does. Dang! These are some detailed scenes.
Who is scoping these out? [Bleep]!
- That one's actually pretty obvious, and I'm mad I missed it.
It straight up just moves. - What was this poster?
Oh, it's just a floss poster. Oh, it moved! Oh, it just moved.
I thought it just wasn't there.
- (Francois) The blinds are also different.
I just noticed that. - That's true.
- (FBE) Oh! They're not-- they're all-- oh my god.
They went higher. - Yeah. To get the bird out.
- (FBE) Let's dock a point from FBE for not catching that earlier.
- Yup! Exactly. Negative points.
- ♪ Say goodbye ♪ - Frozen has the bops.
I can't pay attention. - Okay, shadows.
- ♪ We don't have to feel it anymore ♪
- (sings along) ♪ Love is an open door ♪
(whispers) Love is an open... I was just singing. (laughs)
I gave up on that one. Not his shadow that's dancing.
It's a different shape. - I think I only saw him and not her.
And the moves didn't match what the silhouettes were doing.
- Maybe the outfits changed in between?
I don't know, man. (laughs) - She had a dangling thing,
and it wasn't like that. - No idea.
Maybe her ribbon wasn't in her hair anymore?
- (FBE) So, during the song "Love is an Open Door,"
Hans and Anna dance behind a sail,
but their feet don't touch the ground. They are floating.
- Oh, yeah. You're right. Huh. - Maybe their ghosts.
Maybe they're dead. Maybe that's the parents dancing.
- Dang it! Okay, you know what? I'm not gonna blame myself
too much for that one. I think it was something
that, you know, you don't really notice.
- Oh, wow. They are literally floating, aren't they?
I love it. The things you don't notice.
- See, this is older, so I feel like...
One, two, three, four. (laughs)
- Oh, Gus Gus!
- ♪ A dream that you wish will... ♪
- (snaps) Sleeves. - Okay. I think I know this one.
The prince was-- Prince Charming wasn't in the first one?
- Is she wearing her choker in the second scene,
and she isn't in the first scene? - Did something on
the carriage change? Did the color
of the carriage curtain change? - She had a wedding dress on?
She did not have that on. - She had sleeves.
And then in the kissing scene, she doesn't have sleeves!
- (FBE) So, in this scene, Cinderella's long sleeve
turns into a short sleeve in the final wedding scene.
- You right. You're right.
I didn't even catch that. - Really?!
Aww. I was gonna say something about the window
being a different shape or something.
- Oh my gosh! That was so hard.
- Who's gonna see that? Unless you have really--
I have glasses. I couldn't see that.
- That one's pretty bad. She's just wearing
a totally different outfit. Maybe they originally had it
as one thing, and then they were like,
"No, no, no. We can't do this.
We need another shot," so they just were like, "Here you go."
- Oh, honey! That is the kind of wedding you have!
You have two reveals. You start off saying goodbye
to your aunties and your grandmas and everybody that, you know,
doesn't necessarily wanna see you like that.
And then as soon as you turn the corner
in that carriage, you rip off the shoulders,
and you became Sluterella!
- (FBE) You have achieved a final score of...
- Two. - (FBE) ...two points!
How do you feel you did? - I feel like that's probably
gonna be the average today. - Oh, I feel like I did so bad.
I was so overwhelmed, because I didn't know
what to look at. - I feel like it's harder
when it's a cartoon, because there's so much movement
and colors. - It was really hard.
I'm not gonna lie. Especially that Jasmine one.
I'm still a little triggered about that one.
- I feel good. I feel really good.
I mean, I definitely wasn't expecting that for myself.
- (FBE) Finally, do you have anything you wanna say to our viewers out there
about spotting the errors within our video?
- If you spot these on the first go around,
you have my respect. - You gotta keep your eyes peeled,
because this is hard. - I don't know.
It could be something there. It could be something here.
As long as you guys see it, shout it out,
and maybe you'll win something.
- Thanks for watching Find the Flaws on the React Channel.
- You know what would really be a mistake?
If you didn't subscribe and hit the bell.
- Bye, guys! - Hey, guys. Ethan here
from the React Channel. Hey, we hope you enjoyed
this episode and that you were able to find
all the flaws that we've scattered within this episode.
So, if you found them all, leave us a comment,
and you might just win some merch. Bye, guys!