♪ (French accordion music) ♪
- (FBE) So today you'll be trying this.
- Is it Taco Bell?
- That looked like a taco to me, and I like tacos.
- Are there bugs in it?
- We're not just eating a taco.
- (FBE) So we're gonna give you tacos from different fast food restaurants
and see if you can guess where they're from,
and you'll be trying them blindfolded.
- Okay, yeah, let's do it.
- I don't know if I even know more than two places that sell tacos.
- My diet is so bad. I'm gonna destroy this!
- Honestly, my diet's pretty bad too.
- I eat fast food at least once a day.
- (FBE) So you can't peek. Here are your blindfolds.
- All right. - I won't peek.
- Ooh, I could go to sleep right now.
- (FBE) Okay, your first taco is in front of you.
- This? - Oh, I found it.
- I feel the line of bad meat.
Like, I can feel it. - Yeah, the lumpy.
(shell crunching) - Mm!
- Mm! Food!
- Food. - I like it.
- Mm! Oily.
- Usually, I don't like lettuce, but I'll eat it.
- It has a poofy shell.
It's like poofy but crunchy.
- It's greasy.
- I haven't hit the meat yet, but it's got that lettuce
- It's not the worst taco I've ever had.
- I don't like it.
- (FBE) Okay, you can guess in three, two, one.
- Carl's Jr. - King Taco.
- (FBE) This was El Pollo Loco.
- Oh. - Oh my gosh!
- Del Taco? - Carl's Jr.?
- Del Taco! - Jack in the Box.
- (FBE) So this was El Pollo Loco. - Oh!
I love El Pollo Loco too.
- Del Taco. - El Pollo Loco.
- (FBE) That was El Pollo Loco. - BOOM!
(grunting) I've never even had a taco from there,
but I just can tell.
I should get tacos from there though,
cause they're really good.
- I don't know any of these food chains!
- I can't believe I didn't even think about El Pollo Loco.
- (FBE) Your next taco is in front of you. - All right, let's see.
- All right, this one feels a lot more thin.
- See, I was gonna say the shell was sturdier.
- This is hella thin. What? It's so thin.
- Mine just fell out.
- It's falling apart. Or, it's not falling apart.
- This one smells really good. - What the heck? It's so small.
- I'm tasting a lot of lettuce, like an overload of lettuce.
- I don't even know if I want to take a bite of this,
to be honest.
- Eh. (chuckling) I don't like it.
- I know what this is, but it's not a good version of the thing.
Definitely floppy. - Flimsy, it's like bleh.
- (chuckling) I don't-- - It's so small.
- I think the lettuce is a little bit crisper.
The shell is a little bit nicer.
The taco is a little bit taco-er.
- I definitely narrowed that down to one or two places.
- (FBE) So where do you think this taco's from?
- Taco Bell. - Del Taco.
- (FBE) That was Del Taco. (ding)
- Del Taco. - Taco Bell.
- (FBE) This was Del Taco. - Woo!
- Del Taco. - Yo quiero Taco Bell.
- (FBE) This was Del Taco. - Ah, I knew it!
- I knew that sharp decline in quality.
- Del Taco. - Taco Bell.
- (FBE) Seth, you're right. - I knew it!
The meat has this sort of-- it's almost exactly like Taco Bell,
but there's more of a little bit of a chalky taste to it.
My hands are so greasy right now.
- Yeah, mine are really gross too.
- (FBE) Here's another taco. - Let's see. What is this?
Ooh, it feels crunchy.
- Still no smell. That's a bit concerning.
Hmmm. - Mm!
- See, heavy on the tomatoes, maybe?
- Better than the last one.
- Last one was more meat and cheese.
This one's maybe a little bit more vegetable.
- That pre-packaged lettuce.
- If you bite from the top to level it out,
you only get lettuce, but if you bite from the bottom,
you only get meat.
Like, you can't get both.
- That's very similar to the other one,
where it's kind of flimsy, but it's bigger than the other one.
- This tastes like straight-up meat.
There's no sauce.
- It doesn't taste as flavorful as the other one.
- (FBE) Guess that taco in three, two, one.
- Jack in the Box? - Bibliotaco.
- (FBE) This was Taco Bell. - Damn!
- Taco Bell. - Chick-Fil-A.
- (FBE) So that one was Taco Bell.
- Oh, are you serious? - Yes! I told you!
I know Taco Bell. - What the heck?
- Carl Jr. - Taco Bell?
- (FBE) Anna, you're right. - Oh!
- It does have that Taco Bell-like-- a lot of lettuce vibe.
- (both) Taco Bell. (ding)
- Yeah. It was the meat.
- I was thinking the same thing. - It's very moist.
It's a moist, moist meat.
- I will bet the rest of my life that we're not gonna guess
either of these last two,
just 'cause we don't know any more places that serve tacos.
- (FBE) Ready for another?
- This feels-- - I know it.
I don't even have to taste it.
Do I have to taste it? Am I obligated?
Like, do I have to?
Because I'm gonna do this one without tasting it.
I can tell by the shape.
- So I took a bite and all I got was shell.
- Hmmm. - Mm-mm.
(chuckling) - Does this have meat in it?
- This is nasty.
- It's kind of spicy and kind of cheesy.
- You can't tell if it's meat or not, which is an issue.
- There's a little bit more sauce on this one, maybe.
- It's crunchy.
- I like this one the best, I think.
- It's like a really flaky enchilada.
- There's probably some sort of mild salsa.
- (FBE) Take your guess in three, two, one.
- Wendy's? - Carl's Jr.?
- (FBE) This was actually Jack in the Box.
- That's the place that sells shitty tacos.
It was really bad, so I wouldn't get it again.
- Jack in the Box! - Jack in the Crack!
- (FBE) What was your guess, Eric? - Jack in the Box.
- (FBE) Yes, this was Jack in the Box.
- Woo! - Yeah!
- (both) Jack in the Box.
- I couldn't think of any other fast food place.
- (both) Jack in the Box.
- I knew it!
I have no idea where else has tacos.
- (FBE) Last one.
- Oh, this one is fat! - Ooh, yeah.
- All right, this is different than the others.
- Larger. - Interesting.
- It's spicy. Tastes like chicken.
- I taste tomatoes, cheese.
Now I'm getting a little bit-- a kick of the spicy.
- It's familiar. Familiar.
- Not good.
- This shell sucks. - Breaking, soggy.
- The meat is weird.
It tastes like not meat.
- There's tomato, there's a little bit of salsa in it.
- The meat is more like real meat.
- But it's not good.
- I think their shell is better, but the inside of the taco is worse.
- Yeah, something just tastes kind of weird about the meat.
- (FBE) So where do you think this taco is from?
- McDonald's. - Pepe's.
- (FBE) This was from Chipotle. (buzzer)
- This is not Chipotle. This is garbage!
- Chronic Tacos. - La Panini.
- Chipotle. - Taco Bueno.
- (FBE) Yes, this was Chipotle. - (victorious grunt)
Chipotle is, like, a part of my diet.
- Chipotle is bomb.
- (both) Chipotle.
- The biggest thing that distinguished for me it was Chipotle
was it was actual pieces of meat.
- And the salsa.
I could taste the pico de gallo.
- (FBE) You guys can take off your blindfolds now.
- Ooh! - Aah!
- (giggling) I can't see. I'm blind.
- (FBE) Seth, you won. - Wow, that was real close.
I gotta say. - That was a shocker.
- (FBE) You guys tied! - (both) Yeah!
- I don't eat fast food a lot, so I'm kind of glad
I don't know all these locations.
- I think the problem is I like all tacos,
so I don't try to individualize them.
I'm just like, "Yeah! A place that gives me tacos.
I'll give you my money."
Thanks for watching Guess That Taco on the React channel.
- Don't forget to subscribe for new shows every week.
- Bye, guys!
- Hey, guys, I'm Katie, a React channel producer.
Thank you so much for watching the teens guess these tacos.
If you have any more challenges you want to see
the teens play, let us know in the comments.
Thanks, love you guys!