- Welcome to Good Mythical Mor.
- I'm Rhett.
This is my Ten Word Story.
- We just ate your little lunch so get over yourself.
- How you like them stories?
- It was little.
You shouldn't be that mad.
Hey, let's play a game guys.
- Hey, let's play a game called Bullet Pudding.
Um, so this is an actual game from Regency era Britain.
I love that Regency era.
- That was my favorite era.
- You know the Regency.
- Alright, bring it in.
- That's why I always stay at the Hyatt.
- I was told maybe bring it up here.
Let's smush it on up, and then okay.
Here's how the game play works according to these notes.
A bullet is placed on top of a mound of flour.
Here's a mound of flour.
Anybody got a bullet?
Oh, I keep a fake bullet in my shirt pocket.
- This is a fake bullet, so no one's eating a real bullet.
- It's my lucky fake bullet.
Uh, players take turns scooping out the flour with a cup.
We have some cups here.
Let's pass those around.
- You can get that.
And then you want to give it to me.
- Here let me place it on top, Link.
- Okay, okay.
- Let the steady hand man.
- The cups are how we're gonna play the game!
- Okay whoever causes the bullet to drop
must fish it out with their teeth.
Oh, that's cool.
- Wait it's actually a lot more stable than I thought.
I thought there was a chance it was gonna break through.
- I thought it was gonna like go through.
- This feels like a mafia initiation.
- I know it really does.
- Okay, um, I guess this is like Jenga so
- Where do you put the stuff when you're done with it?
- You eat it.
- Yeah (laughs)
- You eat the flour (loudly inhales)
- Uh, I'll go first, we'll go counter-clockwise.
- We'll put it in a bucket. - Alright
- We'll put the flour in that bucket.
- Ooh, a bucket.
- Uh, yes, I saw something a lot like this
at Michael Bay's Christmas party.
- That's my favorite
- But, but you didn't have cups.
- No cups, yeah.
- No cups.
- We didn't use our hands.
- Look at that.
- Aw, you're gonna take forever going at that pace.
- We did
- Alright go ahead Jordan.
- Do do do do
- Ooh, nicely done.
- Thank you.
- This is soothing.
- Nice, that's really really good.
- I can't get any more.
- Really good, really good.
I'm gonna get close. - Oooh
- Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.
- [Link] What are you doing?
- [Emily] It's kind of like a tiny avalanche.
- [Rhett] I'm trying to make it interesting.
- Where'd we
- Where can, bring that, bring that right around here.
- Yeah, let's dump, oops.
I hit the edge.
Dumping our flour down there.
- So glad I live in a time when Smash Brothers exists.
- Okay so, I like what you did Rhett.
I'm a do that, too.
- [Rhett] Mmmmm
- [Emily] Oh my god
- [Rhett] Oh oh, what
- What does it look like now?
Is it a little tiny mountain?
- It's a cute flour mountain.
- This would be more fun with actual pudding I feel like.
- Upping the game
- That's true.
- Oh, living dangerously!
- Daddy get's a big scoop!
- Woo, alright, I'm gonna go in real close.
- Who cares.
- Take some risks here.
- Did you guys rather
- Oh, look at them dirty little bullet.
- I wasn't getting near that bullet, chief.
- Did you guys when you played hide and go seek
and you were hiding like pee your pants
because you were so nervous? - No never.
- Okay me neither.
- Are you just trying to tell us you recently peed
in your pants? - I feel very nervous
right now, I have to pee.
- It looks like my strategy is coming back to bite me.
- Bite ya in the bullet.
- Cause I guess none of this we can scoop?
- Whoa, hey, hey, hey, hey.
- [Emily] Oh god
- Oh boy, oh boy.
- Nice, nice, nice.
- I think I might be safe.
I might be safe.
- I think a baker invented this game.
- Now, I mean, you can't just be
- A very like nervous baker. (laughs)
- You can't do that.
- I don't think you can scoop the previous pile.
- Yeah yeah, you gotta scoop from the
- You don't think?
- I don't think. (laughs)
- I don't think.
- I think this is gonna end with Link hitting the table
and the bullet falling.
That's my prediction.
- What if someone sneezed.
- [Rhett] Oh, come on.
That's such a small scoop.
- [Jordan] Little scoop
- Itty bitty baby scooping.
- You and the Irish accents today.
It's very fun.
- Scooping dooping (gibberish)
- Scoopity doopity
- Alright, Jordan.
- As long as you went with that word.
- Oopity scoopity
- Yes, I'm so glad it was not me.
- So I gotta get it with my teeth?
- You gotta get that with your mouth.
- Aw, man.
- Fish it out with your teeth.
- [Emily] So epic!
- Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- Now I have to fish it out of the
- It fell in the trash, you can't see it on camera.
- Get in there.
- Aw, man.
- Okay, now let's go make something with this flour.
- Don't do it Jordan!
- [Jordan] I'm already doing it.
- Just come out here and give a PSA for not
putting your face in flour.
Maybe directly to D.
Just like PSA for not putting your face in flour
because that's clearly what you did.
- Hey kids, don't put your face in flour
and you know maybe don't do what I did.
Listen to your mom and go back to grad school.
- You are definitely, definitely going to be a meme.
- Yeah, oh yeah. (laughs)
Oh right, exactly.
- Just make a lot of, give them a lot of options.
Like different faces.
- Yeah, oh, yeah sure.
When bae says she's going to Red Lobster.
This is a mood.
- [Rhett] Hey pin freaks.
We got some Mythical pins for you at mythical.store.
Also, I'm sorry for calling freaks, I went too far.