- Hi, I'm Mrs. Brodeur,
Principal here at Andover High School
and I just wanna say that we miss you,
we love you,
and we really wish you were here with us at school.
- Boy has this been unbelievably inspirational
watching this all unfold
and everything that everybody has put into it,
all of the time and the commitment,
it's just been awesome.
it's Miss Anderson,
coming at you from my new home office here,
I've set up on the porch.
- Mr Leach here from Northdale Middle School
just letting you know that we miss you,
but we're excited to start distance learning today.
- As you start this new journey today
with distance learning,
please know that your friends at
Anoka Middle School for the Arts
love and miss you dearly.
- I just want to encourage everybody to get out
and be active during this time
that we're in distance learning.
- I want to take a quick moment to let you know,
as teachers, how proud we are of you,
for diving into this new way of learning and
to keep trying and persevering even when it's hard.
- We are here for you,
although we're not right next to you,
we are here to support you
and all of your learning,
and anything that we can do to help
during this time.
- When our Anoka-Hennepin community comes together
we've proven that we can do extraordinary things.
- It's great to see that
even in challenging times that we,
as a community have come together
and continue to show kindness.
- We care about you,
we believe in you,
we miss you so much.
- Be safe.
And we hope to see you soon.
- So let's get out there and get to work.