- Huge, it's a huge flavor.
Well they look fantastic.
- It looks very tasty, the egg looks well done.
- The yoke is perfect.
- It looks like he toasted in the middle,
it's still really, really soft.
- That's awesome.
- I think what I enjoyed most is the crunch
on the outside of the bread.
- It's pretty solid, the bacon's nice and crisp.
The egg is nice and runny.
- Listen, this is like a
high-end bistro type breakfast sandwich.
- And it's this sauce, whatever is this sauce here,
and I think that's like the first thing
that I taste when I bite into it,
it's just this little sauce here.
- I feel like it's like a trendy toast
that everyone's doing these days.
- I think there's some crispiness
to the outside of the fried egg, which is perfect.
Let me get this right.
You cooked cheese down and crisped it like a cheese crisp.
- [Camera Man] Yeah.
- Oh yes.
Huge, it's a huge flavor.
One of my favorite bread products is the english muffin.
- Okay, this egg is a little more well done.
Cheese looks really good.
- It looks like a version of an egg mcmuffin,
and those are always great.
- There's a lot more flavor going on.
- There's some heat in that patty,
and it's not like, it's like a sweet heat.
- Number two has a little bit of some spice to it.
So it's a little bit more flavorful.
- Some sort of sweetness to it.
There's a huge chunk of sausage in it that I really like.
- The cheese really complements it,
really balances it off.
- Yeah, this is definitely the winner.
- I love number two because of the fact
that I've, we're old buddies.
Me and this guy, we have history.
But this is the new girl in town.
So I like number one better.
- I like number two over number one.
The flavor of number two is really good.
- She cooks with lots of flavor.
- I have had some of her food, it's always top notch.