- We are coming to you live
from the desert track.
Another hot day another hot race.
I am joined as always by my partner
in crime, Carol.
- Howdy Tom.
- What are your predictions
for this race Carol? - Gosh Tom,
we do have four excellent drivers.
You never know these races are aways full of surprises.
- I love surprises.
Speaking of excellent drivers,
let's take a look at them now.
- Ah, hi number two.
- Ha ha ha scared you didn't I?
- You sure did number two.
- You better not be scared
on the track number four.
I don't want you to get left behind.
- I wish you left your fast behind.
- [Announcer] Racers on your marks.
- Giddy up cowboys,
number three is first out of the gate
and number four is hot
on his heels. - She sure is Tom.
It looks like she has an ace in the hole.
- Well she better watch out though.
It looks like number two has it in for her.
- Number three can't keep up
with those road runners. - Boo guess
who number four,
ha ha ha. - Oh no you don't!
- Will you look at that.
They're about to jump over cactus canyon.
Oh no number four was doing so well.
But now her tire's flat as
a flap jack. - She's gonna have
to make a stop at the Pit Stop.
- Why if it isn't number four.
What seems to be the problem?
- I had a tumble with some weeds.
And the weeds won.
- That's an easy fix.
- [Helpers] Hup, hup, hup,
hup, hup. (drill buzzing)
Hup, hup, hup, hup, hup.
- Thanks a lot guys.
- Number two is heading up the pack
and number three
is close behind. - Number two is going
as fast as a Jack rabbit. - She sure is Tom
but number four is back
and hot on her heels.
- [Tom] That finish line ain't big enough
for the both of them.
- Boo, ha ha ha ah.
- Eureka, number two takes the gold.
- [Crowd] Number two,
- Congratulations number two,
that was some mighty fine racing out there.
- Much obliged city slicker.
I'm practicing talking like a cowboy.
Wind sure is whipping up
a gale today.
- Click below for more exciting racing.
- Well I reckon I'll mosey back
to my horseless carriage.