- Oh. - Wow.
I mean, it looks realistic.
- Here's one thing men are doing right now, man weaves.
There's a growing trend-- (audience groans)
- [Woman] No. - [Host] For men--
- [Woman] Uh-oh. - [Host] To sport--
- [Woman] No, ma'am.
- So in college was really
where my hairline was its prime.
I fresh out had a beautiful hairline.
Everything was looking good, waves.
Mine looked Juelz Santana, early Dipset days
where had the dark Caesar and a little chinstrap.
And then judgment day came.
The day that I realized I was actually balding.
You know that feeling when you get a rollercoaster, right?
And you get ready for that big dip?
That's what I felt in the pit of my stomach,
every time I took my hat off.
Right here, I looked like Carl Winslow.
And I'm just like, yo.
Now I'm bald and I guess I'm kinda curious
to see what it would be like to have hair
for a couple of days.
Only problem is, I'm not so sure
what my girlfriend is gonna think.
Absolutely not, no, not today,
not tomorrow, not never, Zeus.
- But just think about what all this
could look like with hair.
- Hi, my name's Tripp the Barber,
and I'm here to give Zeus his hairline back.
(easy listening music)
- I feel like something's about to happen to me,
the way you're like, come on, Julissa, are you ready?
My heart is beating so fast.
- Who do you want to see?
- [Julissa] Why am I so nervous?
- Because you ain't ready for this.
Alright, one, two, three.
I cannot, I can't!
I just keep laughing.
I think it looks good, in the same sense.
Let's make sure I say that.
It does look good.
- [Zeus] I'm in here, I'm in here.
I'm in here.
- It's just not the man that I fell in love with, so.
- But I'm happy that you're happy.
- Rope toupee, baby.
- [Man] Yo, you got me, son.
- With the devil's blade.
I feel good.
I feel elated.
Oh, nah, I appreciate that.
- Come on, come on, come on, do it.
- I was a little kind of not worried, but curious.
- Oh my God.
- It took me a minute to realize it was you.
- Growing out my hair definitely was
a challenging process because I felt ugly.
I didn't want to take my hat off
because I couldn't shave my head
and I didn't feel as well-put-together
as I normally am.
- That is crazy.
- That's real.
- Damn. - [Man] Will you rock this
again, or what?
- Would I rock it again?
I wouldn't do it because I have
a perfect shape for a bald head.
My stuff is already, God got this arranged.
But if I needed to do it, I would do it 100% again,
because it came out really well, I would.
And I would suggest it for people who bald is not an option,
I would definitely suggest that they do it.
Give it a shot, most definitely.