- Hmm, hmm.
- Welcome to Good Mythical MORE.
- Oh yeah.
- We're a new super duo.
Which two is it, you might ask.
The Overlord and Charlemagne.
- Oh the Overlord, that would be you sir.
What is your power again?
- I'm just taller than people.
And so I'm just kind of over.
- And you know what I'm kind of--
- I'm kind of over it.
- I'm kind of over it as well.
- And I'm Charlemagne because, well my real name's Charles
and I'm compensating for it.
You sir, I haven't heard of you,
what's your super hero name?
- I'm the The, the The.
- Wow the The.
- The The.
- The The.
- What on earth does the The do?
- The The can do anything.
- The The man, I like that.
- The The.
- Have you heard of the The, he can do anything.
- And what happens when people mispronounce it as the The.
- Then they'll be punished.
- Oh he gets very angry, the The gets very angry
when you call him the The or the The.
- I think the The is acceptable though,
the The acceptable?
- Yeah, outside the US.
- It's gonna be the, oh okay you make exceptional--
You make exceptions for international customers.
- [Stevie] Guys I have so many fun Chipotle facts.
- Some are false?
- No, you don't.
- [Stevie] Some we've just completely made up,
some are real, all are fun.
- Now the reason we're doing this is again,
sorry no offense David Hill,
David Dobrik was supposed to be here,
and David Dobrik he had a burrito named after him
at Chipotle because he was such a frequent customer.
I think he gets unlimited Chipotle right.
- Yeah he does, he was given that, he was gifted that.
- The David Dobrik burrito,
for those of you who are interested is
brown rice, black beans, chicken, mild salsa,
two scoops of corn salsa, a sprinkle of cheese,
and a side of guac for dipping.
- Now it's not rowing anybody's boat here,
or ruffling any feathers.
- What is row, I mean if you row somebody's boat
it sounds like you're getting 'em excited.
- That really rows my boat.
- That's not exciting.
- Unless you're going down stream.
- Right yeah, yeah then you're just, yeah.
- Until river is like...
- But the dipping part,
that's the interesting thing I've never thought of.
- I respect this choice because I believe that
the properties of guacamole are compromised
when mixed with other substances.
- Well the winner gets this, but I actually,
once you bite it, once you bite a burrito
actually dipping with the burrito
seems like a lot of stuff would start to fall out.
- That's why you gotta have a spoon for application.
- So it's not really dipping, it's spread.
- I mean, yeah.
- All right, well we'll take that up with David Dobrik,
when he comes on our show finally.
- David Hill what do you get on your burritos at Chipotle?
- So I get, it depends like I do white or brown rice,
depends on how I'm feeling, I also get the black beans,
mild salsa, the corn salsa, cheese, a little bit of lettuce.
- No meat?
- Oh I forgot about the meat, yeah.
We're getting to that point.
- What is the meat?
- Sometimes I do chicken, sometimes I do steak.
- Okay, so you don't have a very specific go-to order,
you know what?
I don't either, I mix it up,
do you have a go-to Chipotle order?
- Apparently not.
- It's basically David Dobrik's.
- [Stevie] Oh, what's my order you ask?
- Except for one of corn salsa.
- [Stevie] I have a controversial order
because I like a vegetarian burrito, I don't know.
- With the sofritas?
- [Stevie] No.
- You don't get the sofritas?
- [Stevie] Like, I just like no meat at all.
I don't know it just like takes away from the other tastes.
- Give us the first fact.
- [Stevie] That was fact one, that was a lie.
No here we go. - That's true.
- [Stevie] Chipotle receives some of its avocados
from singer/songwriter Jason Mraz.
- Mraz sounds like the kind of guy
that would have an avocado farmer, of avocado, what ever.
Yes, Mraz has avocados.
- See David are you just agreeing
are you gonna agree with Rhett the whole time?
- No I think Jason Mraz has a,
he seems, he's the type of artist like,
"Yeah I have a avocado farm, I got a guitar."
- Yeah come do a sound bath with me.
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- I just, it seems like you're saying what Rhett just said.
- No I mean listen, yo he's just, I mean.
- Oh no, no I think he, Jason Mraz, yeah.
- Okay all right, you're your own person.
- [Stevie] Okay you're all going Chipot-yay?
- No I'ma have to change my answer after lecturing David.
- [Stevie] Okay, well it's real.
- All right.
- [Stevie] Jason Mraz operates an avocado farm
that produces 30,000 pounds of avocado every year,
many of which go to a local Chipotle.
- [Stevie] In 2015, Chipotle customers in Milford,
Pennsylvania were in for a surprise when a black bear
entered the restaurant, scared employees, and left.
- What state?
- Milford, Pennsylvania.
- Black bear, Pennsylvania that's a possibility.
- What part of the state is that in?
- Oh that's too much information.
- [Stevie] I do not have that written down David Hill,
I only have what is scripted.
- A black bear in a Chipotle.
- Milford is kind of right in the...
- I don't think so.
- If it's near Philly, I don't think so,
I think it's a lie,
if it's like the northern part of the state.
- It's in the north eastern corner of Pennsylvania.
- It's in a place that it could happen,
but I don't believe that it did happen.
- I'm gonna say yay, it did happen.
- There's been a lot of random stuff, I'm going yay.
- [Stevie] This is fake.
- Okay. - What's the real story?
- [Stevie] It wasn't in Milford it was, no I don't know.
- [Stevie] On Halloween, burritos at Chipotle
are officially referred to as booritos.
- Oh yeah, that's a yay, that's a yay,
I dress up all the time, ever year, every year.
- Oh okay well I gotta go David on this one.
- All the tin foil.
- Oh you dress up as a burrito.
- Oh yes.
- [Stevie] Booritos are real.
Chipotle even owns the URL boorito.com
and if you where a costume to a Chipotle on Halloween
they'll give you a special discount.
- So that's it.
- Oh yes.
- But it doesn't have to be a burrito,
you can dress up as anything.
- You can dress up as anything, I dressed up as the--
- You could be the The.
- Yeah the The, yeah.
I actually dressed up as a superhero, yeah.
- You did?
- Yep, yep.
- And what's the discount?
- You get about, they change it almost every year
but back when it was about 25%.
- 25% off.
- Quarter off.
- Like the earlier days like early, the early tens.
I'm reminiscing about them, yes.
- You know this very well.
- Before the horrible queso.
- I'm gonna start waiting for you to answer.
- Yeah, yep.
- [Stevie] Every Chipotle in the world
streams the exact same playlist
which is created by a DJ in Brooklyn.
- Every one in the world?
That would just be bad practice if it is true.
- DJ in Brooklyn sounds like a hipster made that up.
- For some reason I think this might be true--
- A hipster that works here.
But it shouldn't be true, it shouldn't be true.
- There's Willy Nelson in one of their commercials,
like a Willy Nelson song.
- Right and you can't play Willy Nelson in Italy.
- Their playlist is really good though,
most of the time, most of the time it's a lot
of alternative, electronic, kinda indie artist.
- You think they're pumping that
from Brooklyn to the whole world?
- Yeah, because most chain stores have that little--
- So you're saying yay?
- Yeah I'm definitely saying yay.
- All right I'm going with David,
I believe his reasoning is sound.
- [Stevie] This is real.
- [Stevie] Every Chipotle exclusively streams
the same playlist which changes every month
and is curated by DJ Christopher Golub.
- A.K.A. David Hill I guess.
- [Stevie] And there are Chipotles in Germany, France,
the UK, and Canada.
- DJ in Brooklyn.
- Oh, that's the only countries that they're in?
- [Stevie] That's right.
- I would've thought they expanded even more,
but with that whole E. coli thing I guess, really threw 'em.
- [Stevie] Oh it's my, sorry I forgot I've had the facts.
- Now if you want to beat Rhett,
you gotta withhold your reasoning.
I'm just saying 'cause he's now gonna copy you every time.
Let's keep going.
- [Stevie] On National Cat Day,
if you tweet a photo of your cat dressed as a burrito
to the official Chipotle Twitter account,
you will receive a coupon for a free side of guacamole.
- I believe this is too difficult to administer,
and I believe they may get calls of animal cruelty,
so I'm gonna say nay.
- I think it's yay, do you know?
- I believe this is something Chipotle would do.
- I wanna change my answer because I believe in David Hill,
but I'm not going to.
- [Stevie] This is fake.
(Link and David groaning)
- All right, David.
- They should start doing that, that'd be fun.
- [Stevie] Steve Carell once signed a tortilla
for a Chipotle employee.
- Of course, yes.
- How would we know that?
- You don't even need to think about this one.
- Just like a Twitter post, Twitter picture.
I think this has got a good payoff,
it's like a picture of a burrito that Steve Carell signed.
- Hopefully we'll see it.
- I'm saying yeah, I wanna see it.
- Did he sign it with black beans or with ink?
- [Stevie] What are we going with?
- Goin' with yay.
- [Stevie] Yeah it's real,
and it has a payoff here's the photo.
- [David] Oh, I thought it was gonna be like--
- [Rhett] It's a small tortilla, or else, a very big hand?
- [Stevie] I think it's a heart, is it?
- That's the taco shell.
- [Stevie] Yeah taco, yeah.
- That's a good autograph.
- It's very good.
- [Link] That big S that's like an eight, wow.
- [Stevie] All right here's your final chance,
let's see where we stand, well we've gotta make this one,
to give David a chance.
- I haven't missed one yet Stevie.
- [Stevie] Okay fine then.
- I really want that burrito.
- [Stevie] No last one you just win.
- But you know what,
we'll make it worth as many points as you want.
- [Stevie] Okay what did you say?
You wanna make it interesting, I wasn't listening.
- Make it worth four points, anybody's game, except Link.
- [Stevie] Except for Link.
(Stevie and Rhett laughing)
- This is for the queen sweep for Rhett.
- No Link can tie.
- [Stevie] Okay, Chipotle catering, offers a guactopus,
which is an arrangement of 32 sliced avocados artistically,
well I mean displayed in the shape of an octopus.
- Well I mean.
- I feel like the training for that would be impractical.
- Yeah that's tough.
- I'm on the fence.
- I feel like I would have seen this on the internet,
if it existed.
- David, the only way you can win
is if you disagree with Rhett and you're right.
- It's true.
- You might as well.
- Gotta go with yay.
- [Stevie] It's fake.
- Rhett you got every single one right.
- I know my Chipotle man.
- You earned it man.
- David Dobrik eat your burrito out.
- [Rhett] Attention Mythical Society members,
lose a pen, need an extra badge?
You can now re-up or replace select items
through a special password-protected page on mythical.com.