- Welcome to the 200th episode of Wild 'N Out!
(hip hop music)
- If you don't get your "Look up Marlon, say cheese"
the (bleep) up outta here.
- It look like you sit knees first
(bleep) in the cat litter.
- This 200th episode is like
such a honor to be a part of.
- 200 plus episodes is more than a blessing man.
- It has been awesome!
- I don't think I've been a part of
anything that lasted 200 plus anything.
- From the first episode
it doesn't seem like as long as it's been
when you say you we done 200 of these.
It's like wow,
that's pretty crazy.
- The thing is, they can only ask each other questions.
(crowd clapping) The two stars of Drumline
- Did you get a lot of ass off of Drumline?
- Did yo momma tell you?
- Initially the idea for Wild 'N Out
was something I came up with just to give my friends jobs.
- One day Nick and I were sitting around in my apartment
and we were just acting stupid and silly
watching music videos and just you know
doing what we do, basically Wild 'N Out
and he said this can be TV show.
- So I rented out a comedy club,
got come cameras together
and got all my friends and we shot it.
- Check It, I got this, yeah, a ha, yo
check it, uh, here I come
one time, hold up
that's all I got.
- It started off as a small idea
and to watch it expand the way it has
you know how many careers it's affected.
The Kevin Hart's, the Katt Williams',
Deray Davis', The Affion Crockett's
it's been a platform for so many so I'm honored.
- I remember the first time I saw Katt Williams.
- This when he had them bangs in his head
He was just like you mad 'cause my hair stick up more
than ya (bleep) do.
That was like, I was like
this show is for real.
- When I seen Katt Williams
cook Wayne Brady in Wild Style
- You remember what he said?
"Now Wayne Brady I know you a star
"but I got more chrome on my buckle
"than you do you on your car"
- Hickory Dickory Dock your girl was on my (bleep).
- Took her to my house I turned her out
and now she sells my (bleeps).
- Then after that I was like
yo, that's amazing right there.
- That was the moment I was like, yup.
I need parts of this show.
- I need parts
- I need in.
- What makes Wild 'N Out the best
are the games.
All the games truly bring out
a different aspect of a person.
- So you gone see some newness aight,
but you know there's always be three rounds
and you always is gonna get that Wild Style.
- It's so dope to be able to
battle with the people that I was watching
and thinking like okay,
I wanna get in the ring with them.
- Some of my favorite games that we have today,
we got pie or die, oh I love pie or die.
Pie or die is the game to go
I can't wait til I play pie or die
- It's free pie,
why would I not play that? - Yo
- Watching the show as a fan
one of my favorite things to see
was the song games.
(hip hop beat)
- ♪Send me the new girl♪
- It was kinda built for somebody like me
cause that who I always was.
Like I was always walking around singing songs
and making up songs and joining on people
in my neighborhood and so.
It was just seeing something like that was amazing.
- One of my favorite games to watch
is the roasting game.
If you can be creative with your jokes,
and the way you rag on people
that means you're a great writer,
a great thinker.
- When you gone get yo
Different Strokes, Gary Coleman
looking ass up outta here.
Bobby J looking ass up outta here.
Kevin Hart looking ass up outta here.
Telvin Stevens looking ass up outta here.
- We have all these guests
from rappers to singers to actors
to social media stars
and even they come on and do the rap game.
(hip hop beat)
- Come on Nick, you're tired
and old and unlike your chains mine are real gold.
- But that's what this show is about
I welcome healthy competition
but at the end of the day
we already know we gotta shake hands and hug
it out at the end cause we family.
- Nick Cannon is a smart business man
He is going to have people that
are on the show
not only talented, but that are relevant.
We're bringing, always bringing in different markets.
- Wild 'N Out is a show
that put people on and we turned it into
like a sitcom.
- You're surrounded by the funniest
comedians and improv people
like the people who really know how to
think on they feet and entertain a crowd.
- This is like going to comedy college.
- It's a brotherhood a sisterhood
you know what I'm saying
so it's like everybody treat each other as equals.
So it's like when we go on stage,
we already got that energy.
- Everybody is just so cool
and their different in their own way
and it's just organic.
- It's not really a job
it's fun, but you still gotta work
but it's fun because you working with
people that you love.
You know what I"m saying.
- This show just draws you in
like you never know what's gonna happen next
it's improv, it's off the top
it's shocking, it's hilarious.
- What other show can you go to on TV,
to find fire bars and comedy all in one?
- I'm talking about finding
Chrissy Teigen getting carried away drunk.
I'm talking about Chance The Rapper
getting pied in the face.
Big dog, I'm sorry.
And the queen herself Mariah Carey, guess what,
she was ready to whoop some ass.
- I will shut all this (bleep) down
- Wild 'N Out is huge, - Mmmhmm
- so you know, so thanks to the fans
that have been rocking with the brand for so long.
Justina has her fans,
Karlous has their fans--
- [Vena E.] Their separate fans
- They love when Karlous and Chico
- ♪ I say Chico Bean, you must be a fool ♪
♪ you don't wanna battle me like ♪
♪ they did the old school. ♪
- We do have the best fans on TV.
- In the world.
- We need those fans,
that's why Wild 'N Out is where it is now.
- Yo, 200 episode
proud of ya'll proud of the show proud of Nick.
I'm proud of what ya doing.
- Aye man congratulations on the
200th episode of Wild 'N Out and all of these
very, very, very successful seasons.
- What started out as a little sketch
comedy for your friends
ended up being one of the biggest shows ever.
- He made this platform for people like me
to shine and get out to the world,
so I love you Nick.
- Thank you so much for letting us be a part
of your family.
- So shout out to Nick.
- What they do can we rock it wit you. We love you so.
- Oooh ohhh
- You the man.
- You the man.
- Love ya.
- Name a show like Wild 'N Out, I'll wait,
another six, seven, eight seasons
cause that's we gone get round here