Follow US:

Practice English Speaking&Listening with: MarlaWynne FLATTERfit Pant with Pockets

(0)
Difficulty: 0

>>

>> Host:

>> Host: I

>> Host: I WANT

>> Host: I WANT TO

>> Host: I WANT TO GO

>> Host: I WANT TO GO THROUGH

>> Host: I WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL

>> Host: I WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL THE

>> Host: I WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL THE COLORS

THROUGH ALL THE COLORS

THROUGH ALL THE COLORS FOR

THROUGH ALL THE COLORS FOR YOU.

FOR YOU.

FOR YOU. WE

FOR YOU. WE ARE

FOR YOU. WE ARE OFFERING

FOR YOU. WE ARE OFFERING TO

FOR YOU. WE ARE OFFERING TO YOU

WE ARE OFFERING TO YOU

WE ARE OFFERING TO YOU FOR

WE ARE OFFERING TO YOU FOR THE

WE ARE OFFERING TO YOU FOR THE FIRST

WE ARE OFFERING TO YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME

WE ARE OFFERING TO YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME HER

FOR THE FIRST TIME HER

FOR THE FIRST TIME HER BEST-SELLING

FOR THE FIRST TIME HER BEST-SELLING SILHOUETTE

BEST-SELLING SILHOUETTE

BEST-SELLING SILHOUETTE IN

BEST-SELLING SILHOUETTE IN A

BEST-SELLING SILHOUETTE IN A PRINT

BEST-SELLING SILHOUETTE IN A PRINT AND

BEST-SELLING SILHOUETTE IN A PRINT AND BY

BEST-SELLING SILHOUETTE IN A PRINT AND BY THE

IN A PRINT AND BY THE

IN A PRINT AND BY THE WAY,

IN A PRINT AND BY THE WAY, SIZES

IN A PRINT AND BY THE WAY, SIZES 2

IN A PRINT AND BY THE WAY, SIZES 2 THROUGH

IN A PRINT AND BY THE WAY, SIZES 2 THROUGH 16

WAY, SIZES 2 THROUGH 16

WAY, SIZES 2 THROUGH 16 AND

WAY, SIZES 2 THROUGH 16 AND 16

WAY, SIZES 2 THROUGH 16 AND 16 THROUGH

WAY, SIZES 2 THROUGH 16 AND 16 THROUGH 24

AND 16 THROUGH 24

AND 16 THROUGH 24 WOMEN'S

AND 16 THROUGH 24 WOMEN'S SIZES.

WOMEN'S SIZES.

WOMEN'S SIZES. YOU

WOMEN'S SIZES. YOU THE

WOMEN'S SIZES. YOU THE AVERAGE

WOMEN'S SIZES. YOU THE AVERAGE LENGTH

YOU THE AVERAGE LENGTH

YOU THE AVERAGE LENGTH OF

YOU THE AVERAGE LENGTH OF 28.

OF 28.

OF 28. YOUR

OF 28. YOUR PETITE

OF 28. YOUR PETITE OF

OF 28. YOUR PETITE OF 26.

YOUR PETITE OF 26.

YOUR PETITE OF 26. BY

YOUR PETITE OF 26. BY THESE

YOUR PETITE OF 26. BY THESE IN

YOUR PETITE OF 26. BY THESE IN YOUR

YOUR PETITE OF 26. BY THESE IN YOUR TRUE

BY THESE IN YOUR TRUE

BY THESE IN YOUR TRUE SIZE.

SIZE.

SIZE. THEY

SIZE. THEY FINALLY

SIZE. THEY FINALLY A

SIZE. THEY FINALLY A POCKETS

THEY FINALLY A POCKETS

THEY FINALLY A POCKETS AND

THEY FINALLY A POCKETS AND WILL

THEY FINALLY A POCKETS AND WILL TALK

THEY FINALLY A POCKETS AND WILL TALK ABOUT

THEY FINALLY A POCKETS AND WILL TALK ABOUT IN

THEY FINALLY A POCKETS AND WILL TALK ABOUT IN A

AND WILL TALK ABOUT IN A

AND WILL TALK ABOUT IN A MOMENT.

MOMENT.

MOMENT. MILLER'S

MOMENT. MILLER'S COVE

MOMENT. MILLER'S COVE THE

MOMENT. MILLER'S COVE THE COLORS

MILLER'S COVE THE COLORS

MILLER'S COVE THE COLORS YOU

MILLER'S COVE THE COLORS YOU CAN

MILLER'S COVE THE COLORS YOU CAN MAKE

MILLER'S COVE THE COLORS YOU CAN MAKE AN

MILLER'S COVE THE COLORS YOU CAN MAKE AN EARLY

YOU CAN MAKE AN EARLY

YOU CAN MAKE AN EARLY DECISION

YOU CAN MAKE AN EARLY DECISION OF

YOU CAN MAKE AN EARLY DECISION OF WHICH

YOU CAN MAKE AN EARLY DECISION OF WHICH ONE

YOU CAN MAKE AN EARLY DECISION OF WHICH ONE IS

DECISION OF WHICH ONE IS

DECISION OF WHICH ONE IS GOING

DECISION OF WHICH ONE IS GOING TO

DECISION OF WHICH ONE IS GOING TO BE

DECISION OF WHICH ONE IS GOING TO BE YOUR

GOING TO BE YOUR

GOING TO BE YOUR FAVORITE.

FAVORITE.

FAVORITE. DON'T

FAVORITE. DON'T TALK

FAVORITE. DON'T TALK TO

FAVORITE. DON'T TALK TO ME!

DON'T TALK TO ME!

DON'T TALK TO ME! >>

DON'T TALK TO ME! >> Guest:

DON'T TALK TO ME! >> Guest: I

DON'T TALK TO ME! >> Guest: I WILL

DON'T TALK TO ME! >> Guest: I WILL TELL

>> Guest: I WILL TELL

>> Guest: I WILL TELL YOU

>> Guest: I WILL TELL YOU I

>> Guest: I WILL TELL YOU I AM

>> Guest: I WILL TELL YOU I AM LAUGHING

>> Guest: I WILL TELL YOU I AM LAUGHING IN

>> Guest: I WILL TELL YOU I AM LAUGHING IN A

YOU I AM LAUGHING IN A

YOU I AM LAUGHING IN A MOMENT.

MOMENT.

MOMENT. >>

MOMENT. >> Host:

MOMENT. >> Host: IS

MOMENT. >> Host: IS GOING

MOMENT. >> Host: IS GOING TO

>> Host: IS GOING TO

>> Host: IS GOING TO KEEP

>> Host: IS GOING TO KEEP MY

>> Host: IS GOING TO KEEP MY BEARINGS

>> Host: IS GOING TO KEEP MY BEARINGS SO

>> Host: IS GOING TO KEEP MY BEARINGS SO I

>> Host: IS GOING TO KEEP MY BEARINGS SO I DO

KEEP MY BEARINGS SO I DO

KEEP MY BEARINGS SO I DO NOT

KEEP MY BEARINGS SO I DO NOT CRACKUP.

NOT CRACKUP.

NOT CRACKUP. HERE

NOT CRACKUP. HERE IS

NOT CRACKUP. HERE IS THE

NOT CRACKUP. HERE IS THE BRAND-NEW

HERE IS THE BRAND-NEW

HERE IS THE BRAND-NEW PEAR

HERE IS THE BRAND-NEW PEAR PRINT.

PEAR PRINT.

PEAR PRINT. I

PEAR PRINT. I HAVE

PEAR PRINT. I HAVE THIS

PEAR PRINT. I HAVE THIS IN

PEAR PRINT. I HAVE THIS IN THE

I HAVE THIS IN THE

I HAVE THIS IN THE ORIGINAL

I HAVE THIS IN THE ORIGINAL PEAR.

ORIGINAL PEAR.

ORIGINAL PEAR. MANY

ORIGINAL PEAR. MANY OF

ORIGINAL PEAR. MANY OF YOU

ORIGINAL PEAR. MANY OF YOU DO

ORIGINAL PEAR. MANY OF YOU DO AS

ORIGINAL PEAR. MANY OF YOU DO AS WELL.

MANY OF YOU DO AS WELL.

MANY OF YOU DO AS WELL. THE

MANY OF YOU DO AS WELL. THE PEAR

MANY OF YOU DO AS WELL. THE PEAR PRINT

MANY OF YOU DO AS WELL. THE PEAR PRINT IS

MANY OF YOU DO AS WELL. THE PEAR PRINT IS BRAND-

THE PEAR PRINT IS BRAND-

THE PEAR PRINT IS BRAND- NEW.

NEW.

NEW. WE

NEW. WE ALSO

NEW. WE ALSO HAVE

NEW. WE ALSO HAVE AVAILABLE

WE ALSO HAVE AVAILABLE

WE ALSO HAVE AVAILABLE THE

WE ALSO HAVE AVAILABLE THE CAMPUS

WE ALSO HAVE AVAILABLE THE CAMPUS WHICH

WE ALSO HAVE AVAILABLE THE CAMPUS WHICH IS

WE ALSO HAVE AVAILABLE THE CAMPUS WHICH IS SO

THE CAMPUS WHICH IS SO

THE CAMPUS WHICH IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

BEAUTIFUL.

BEAUTIFUL. YOU

BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE

BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE GOING

BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE GOING TO

BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS.

THIS.

THIS. I

THIS. I AM

THIS. I AM WEARING

THIS. I AM WEARING YOUR

I AM WEARING YOUR

I AM WEARING YOUR PERSIMMON.

PERSIMMON.

PERSIMMON. THAT

PERSIMMON. THAT IS

PERSIMMON. THAT IS GOING

PERSIMMON. THAT IS GOING TO

PERSIMMON. THAT IS GOING TO BE

PERSIMMON. THAT IS GOING TO BE A

THAT IS GOING TO BE A

THAT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT

THAT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT CHOICE

THAT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT CHOICE FOR

THAT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT CHOICE FOR YOU

THAT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT CHOICE FOR YOU AND

GREAT CHOICE FOR YOU AND

GREAT CHOICE FOR YOU AND SO

GREAT CHOICE FOR YOU AND SO IS

GREAT CHOICE FOR YOU AND SO IS MARLA

GREAT CHOICE FOR YOU AND SO IS MARLA AND

GREAT CHOICE FOR YOU AND SO IS MARLA AND YOU'LL

SO IS MARLA AND YOU'LL

SO IS MARLA AND YOU'LL GET

SO IS MARLA AND YOU'LL GET TO

SO IS MARLA AND YOU'LL GET TO MEET

SO IS MARLA AND YOU'LL GET TO MEET HER

SO IS MARLA AND YOU'LL GET TO MEET HER SHE

SO IS MARLA AND YOU'LL GET TO MEET HER SHE CAN

GET TO MEET HER SHE CAN

GET TO MEET HER SHE CAN NEVER

GET TO MEET HER SHE CAN NEVER TALK.

NEVER TALK.

NEVER TALK. THEN

NEVER TALK. THEN WE

NEVER TALK. THEN WE HAVE

NEVER TALK. THEN WE HAVE THE

NEVER TALK. THEN WE HAVE THE DEEP

THEN WE HAVE THE DEEP

THEN WE HAVE THE DEEP JADE

THEN WE HAVE THE DEEP JADE WHICH

THEN WE HAVE THE DEEP JADE WHICH IS

THEN WE HAVE THE DEEP JADE WHICH IS A

JADE WHICH IS A

JADE WHICH IS A BEAUTIFUL

JADE WHICH IS A BEAUTIFUL IN

JADE WHICH IS A BEAUTIFUL IN BETWEEN

BEAUTIFUL IN BETWEEN

BEAUTIFUL IN BETWEEN NAVY

BEAUTIFUL IN BETWEEN NAVY AND

BEAUTIFUL IN BETWEEN NAVY AND THE

BEAUTIFUL IN BETWEEN NAVY AND THE LIGHTER

NAVY AND THE LIGHTER

NAVY AND THE LIGHTER SHADE

NAVY AND THE LIGHTER SHADE OF

NAVY AND THE LIGHTER SHADE OF BLUE.

SHADE OF BLUE.

SHADE OF BLUE. THEM

SHADE OF BLUE. THEM HAVE

SHADE OF BLUE. THEM HAVE THE

SHADE OF BLUE. THEM HAVE THE CLASSIC

THEM HAVE THE CLASSIC

THEM HAVE THE CLASSIC BLACK

THEM HAVE THE CLASSIC BLACK WHICH

THEM HAVE THE CLASSIC BLACK WHICH IS

THEM HAVE THE CLASSIC BLACK WHICH IS THE

BLACK WHICH IS THE

BLACK WHICH IS THE NUMBER

BLACK WHICH IS THE NUMBER ONE

BLACK WHICH IS THE NUMBER ONE BEST

BLACK WHICH IS THE NUMBER ONE BEST SELLER

NUMBER ONE BEST SELLER

NUMBER ONE BEST SELLER OF

NUMBER ONE BEST SELLER OF THE

NUMBER ONE BEST SELLER OF THE DAY.

OF THE DAY.

OF THE DAY. THESE

OF THE DAY. THESE ARE

OF THE DAY. THESE ARE $10

OF THE DAY. THESE ARE $10 MAC

OF THE DAY. THESE ARE $10 MAC TO

OF THE DAY. THESE ARE $10 MAC TO GET

THESE ARE $10 MAC TO GET

THESE ARE $10 MAC TO GET ROUTE

THESE ARE $10 MAC TO GET ROUTE HOME.

ROUTE HOME.

ROUTE HOME. WE

ROUTE HOME. WE ARE

ROUTE HOME. WE ARE TALKING

ROUTE HOME. WE ARE TALKING FROM

WE ARE TALKING FROM

WE ARE TALKING FROM HOLLYWOOD

WE ARE TALKING FROM HOLLYWOOD EXECUTIVE

HOLLYWOOD EXECUTIVE

HOLLYWOOD EXECUTIVE PRODUCER,

HOLLYWOOD EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, PARIS,

HOLLYWOOD EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, PARIS, FRANCE,

PRODUCER, PARIS, FRANCE,

PRODUCER, PARIS, FRANCE, AND

PRODUCER, PARIS, FRANCE, AND NOW

PRODUCER, PARIS, FRANCE, AND NOW ON

PRODUCER, PARIS, FRANCE, AND NOW ON TELEVISION

AND NOW ON TELEVISION

AND NOW ON TELEVISION WITH

AND NOW ON TELEVISION WITH THE

AND NOW ON TELEVISION WITH THE HICCUPS.

WITH THE HICCUPS.

WITH THE HICCUPS. >>

WITH THE HICCUPS. >> Guest:

WITH THE HICCUPS. >> Guest: WHAT

WITH THE HICCUPS. >> Guest: WHAT CAN

WITH THE HICCUPS. >> Guest: WHAT CAN YOU

>> Guest: WHAT CAN YOU

>> Guest: WHAT CAN YOU DO?

DO?

DO? AND

DO? AND THEY'RE

DO? AND THEY'RE NOT

DO? AND THEY'RE NOT DAINTY,

AND THEY'RE NOT DAINTY,

AND THEY'RE NOT DAINTY, SO

AND THEY'RE NOT DAINTY, SO WHAT

AND THEY'RE NOT DAINTY, SO WHAT HAPPENS,

AND THEY'RE NOT DAINTY, SO WHAT HAPPENS, ALL

AND THEY'RE NOT DAINTY, SO WHAT HAPPENS, ALL I

SO WHAT HAPPENS, ALL I

SO WHAT HAPPENS, ALL I HAVE

SO WHAT HAPPENS, ALL I HAVE BEEN

SO WHAT HAPPENS, ALL I HAVE BEEN DRINKING

SO WHAT HAPPENS, ALL I HAVE BEEN DRINKING IS

HAVE BEEN DRINKING IS

HAVE BEEN DRINKING IS CAFFEINE

HAVE BEEN DRINKING IS CAFFEINE AND

HAVE BEEN DRINKING IS CAFFEINE AND WATER.

CAFFEINE AND WATER.

CAFFEINE AND WATER. >>

CAFFEINE AND WATER. >> Host:

CAFFEINE AND WATER. >> Host: YOU

CAFFEINE AND WATER. >> Host: YOU HAVE

>> Host: YOU HAVE

>> Host: YOU HAVE PROBABLY

>> Host: YOU HAVE PROBABLY BEEN

>> Host: YOU HAVE PROBABLY BEEN UP

>> Host: YOU HAVE PROBABLY BEEN UP FOR

>> Host: YOU HAVE PROBABLY BEEN UP FOR 24

PROBABLY BEEN UP FOR 24

PROBABLY BEEN UP FOR 24 HOURS,

PROBABLY BEEN UP FOR 24 HOURS, TOO?

HOURS, TOO?

HOURS, TOO? >>

HOURS, TOO? >> Guest:

HOURS, TOO? >> Guest: I

HOURS, TOO? >> Guest: I GOT

HOURS, TOO? >> Guest: I GOT 3

HOURS, TOO? >> Guest: I GOT 3 HOURS

>> Guest: I GOT 3 HOURS

>> Guest: I GOT 3 HOURS SLEEP.

SLEEP.

SLEEP. >>

SLEEP. >> Host:

SLEEP. >> Host: THAT

SLEEP. >> Host: THAT IS

SLEEP. >> Host: THAT IS NOT

SLEEP. >> Host: THAT IS NOT A

>> Host: THAT IS NOT A

>> Host: THAT IS NOT A LOT.

LOT.

LOT. >>

LOT. >> Guest:

LOT. >> Guest: IF

LOT. >> Guest: IF I

LOT. >> Guest: IF I SAY

>> Guest: IF I SAY

>> Guest: IF I SAY ANYTHING

>> Guest: IF I SAY ANYTHING STUPID,

>> Guest: IF I SAY ANYTHING STUPID, JUST

ANYTHING STUPID, JUST

ANYTHING STUPID, JUST CONSIDER

ANYTHING STUPID, JUST CONSIDER IT

ANYTHING STUPID, JUST CONSIDER IT IN

ANYTHING STUPID, JUST CONSIDER IT IN THE

ANYTHING STUPID, JUST CONSIDER IT IN THE HICK

CONSIDER IT IN THE HICK

CONSIDER IT IN THE HICK UP

CONSIDER IT IN THE HICK UP FATIGUE

CONSIDER IT IN THE HICK UP FATIGUE AREA.

UP FATIGUE AREA.

UP FATIGUE AREA. DOLL

UP FATIGUE AREA. DOLL 10

UP FATIGUE AREA. DOLL 10 SOME

UP FATIGUE AREA. DOLL 10 SOME WATER?

DOLL 10 SOME WATER?

DOLL 10 SOME WATER? >>

DOLL 10 SOME WATER? >> Guest:

DOLL 10 SOME WATER? >> Guest: I

DOLL 10 SOME WATER? >> Guest: I WAS

DOLL 10 SOME WATER? >> Guest: I WAS DRINKING

>> Guest: I WAS DRINKING

>> Guest: I WAS DRINKING WATER.

WATER.

WATER. I

WATER. I AM

WATER. I AM A

WATER. I AM A HOT

WATER. I AM A HOT MESS.

I AM A HOT MESS.

I AM A HOT MESS. >>

I AM A HOT MESS. >> Host:

I AM A HOT MESS. >> Host: THE

I AM A HOT MESS. >> Host: THE FUN

I AM A HOT MESS. >> Host: THE FUN THING

>> Host: THE FUN THING

>> Host: THE FUN THING ABOUT

>> Host: THE FUN THING ABOUT THIS

>> Host: THE FUN THING ABOUT THIS SHOW

>> Host: THE FUN THING ABOUT THIS SHOW IS

>> Host: THE FUN THING ABOUT THIS SHOW IS THAT

ABOUT THIS SHOW IS THAT

ABOUT THIS SHOW IS THAT WE

ABOUT THIS SHOW IS THAT WE CAN

ABOUT THIS SHOW IS THAT WE CAN BE.

WE CAN BE.

WE CAN BE. WE

WE CAN BE. WE ARE

WE CAN BE. WE ARE IN

WE CAN BE. WE ARE IN YOUR

WE CAN BE. WE ARE IN YOUR HOME

WE CAN BE. WE ARE IN YOUR HOME AND

WE ARE IN YOUR HOME AND

WE ARE IN YOUR HOME AND WE'RE

WE ARE IN YOUR HOME AND WE'RE ALL

WE ARE IN YOUR HOME AND WE'RE ALL FRIENDS.

WE'RE ALL FRIENDS.

WE'RE ALL FRIENDS. I

WE'RE ALL FRIENDS. I WOULD

WE'RE ALL FRIENDS. I WOULD ASK

WE'RE ALL FRIENDS. I WOULD ASK FOR

WE'RE ALL FRIENDS. I WOULD ASK FOR SOME

I WOULD ASK FOR SOME

I WOULD ASK FOR SOME HELP.

HELP.

HELP. WHAT

HELP. WHAT YOU

HELP. WHAT YOU DO

HELP. WHAT YOU DO THE

HELP. WHAT YOU DO THE TALKING?

WHAT YOU DO THE TALKING?

WHAT YOU DO THE TALKING? >>

WHAT YOU DO THE TALKING? >> Guest:

WHAT YOU DO THE TALKING? >> Guest: THIS

WHAT YOU DO THE TALKING? >> Guest: THIS IS

WHAT YOU DO THE TALKING? >> Guest: THIS IS GOING

>> Guest: THIS IS GOING

>> Guest: THIS IS GOING TO

>> Guest: THIS IS GOING TO BE

>> Guest: THIS IS GOING TO BE HILARIOUS.

TO BE HILARIOUS.

TO BE HILARIOUS. >>

TO BE HILARIOUS. >> Host:

TO BE HILARIOUS. >> Host: THAT

TO BE HILARIOUS. >> Host: THAT WE

TO BE HILARIOUS. >> Host: THAT WE BETTER

>> Host: THAT WE BETTER

>> Host: THAT WE BETTER GET

>> Host: THAT WE BETTER GET HER

>> Host: THAT WE BETTER GET HER SOME

>> Host: THAT WE BETTER GET HER SOME WATER.

GET HER SOME WATER.

GET HER SOME WATER. HONESTLY.

HONESTLY.

HONESTLY. WHAT

HONESTLY. WHAT YOU

HONESTLY. WHAT YOU CALL,

HONESTLY. WHAT YOU CALL, BECAUSE

WHAT YOU CALL, BECAUSE

WHAT YOU CALL, BECAUSE LITERALLY

WHAT YOU CALL, BECAUSE LITERALLY TENS

WHAT YOU CALL, BECAUSE LITERALLY TENS OF

LITERALLY TENS OF

LITERALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS

LITERALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF

LITERALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YOU

LITERALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YOU HAVE

THOUSANDS OF YOU HAVE

THOUSANDS OF YOU HAVE ORDERED

THOUSANDS OF YOU HAVE ORDERED THE

THOUSANDS OF YOU HAVE ORDERED THE PANT

THOUSANDS OF YOU HAVE ORDERED THE PANT AND

THOUSANDS OF YOU HAVE ORDERED THE PANT AND I

ORDERED THE PANT AND I

ORDERED THE PANT AND I WANTED

ORDERED THE PANT AND I WANTED TO

ORDERED THE PANT AND I WANTED TO GIVE

ORDERED THE PANT AND I WANTED TO GIVE US

ORDERED THE PANT AND I WANTED TO GIVE US A

ORDERED THE PANT AND I WANTED TO GIVE US A CALL

WANTED TO GIVE US A CALL

WANTED TO GIVE US A CALL AND

WANTED TO GIVE US A CALL AND LET

WANTED TO GIVE US A CALL AND LET US

WANTED TO GIVE US A CALL AND LET US KNOW

WANTED TO GIVE US A CALL AND LET US KNOW WHY

WANTED TO GIVE US A CALL AND LET US KNOW WHY YOU

AND LET US KNOW WHY YOU

AND LET US KNOW WHY YOU LOVE

AND LET US KNOW WHY YOU LOVE IT.

LOVE IT.

LOVE IT. COME

LOVE IT. COME OVER

LOVE IT. COME OVER AND

LOVE IT. COME OVER AND I

LOVE IT. COME OVER AND I WANT

LOVE IT. COME OVER AND I WANT TO

COME OVER AND I WANT TO

COME OVER AND I WANT TO SHOW

COME OVER AND I WANT TO SHOW YOU

COME OVER AND I WANT TO SHOW YOU WHY

COME OVER AND I WANT TO SHOW YOU WHY I

COME OVER AND I WANT TO SHOW YOU WHY I LOVE

COME OVER AND I WANT TO SHOW YOU WHY I LOVE IT.

SHOW YOU WHY I LOVE IT.

SHOW YOU WHY I LOVE IT. I

SHOW YOU WHY I LOVE IT. I WILL

SHOW YOU WHY I LOVE IT. I WILL GIVE

SHOW YOU WHY I LOVE IT. I WILL GIVE YOU

SHOW YOU WHY I LOVE IT. I WILL GIVE YOU A

SHOW YOU WHY I LOVE IT. I WILL GIVE YOU A COUPLE

I WILL GIVE YOU A COUPLE

I WILL GIVE YOU A COUPLE MINUTES.

MINUTES.

MINUTES. DO

MINUTES. DO YOU

MINUTES. DO YOU THINK

MINUTES. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE

DO YOU THINK YOU'RE

DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOOD?

GOOD?

GOOD? >>

GOOD? >> Guest:

GOOD? >> Guest: ONE

GOOD? >> Guest: ONE OF

GOOD? >> Guest: ONE OF THE

>> Guest: ONE OF THE

>> Guest: ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL

>> Guest: ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS

>> Guest: ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS ABOUT

BEAUTIFUL THINGS ABOUT

BEAUTIFUL THINGS ABOUT THE

BEAUTIFUL THINGS ABOUT THE STRETCHED

BEAUTIFUL THINGS ABOUT THE STRETCHED WELL.

THE STRETCHED WELL.

THE STRETCHED WELL. >>

THE STRETCHED WELL. >> Host:

THE STRETCHED WELL. >> Host: SHE

THE STRETCHED WELL. >> Host: SHE IS

THE STRETCHED WELL. >> Host: SHE IS TRYING

>> Host: SHE IS TRYING

>> Host: SHE IS TRYING SO

>> Host: SHE IS TRYING SO HARD.

SO HARD.

SO HARD. >>

SO HARD. >> Guest:

SO HARD. >> Guest: IT

SO HARD. >> Guest: IT IS

SO HARD. >> Guest: IT IS A

>> Guest: IT IS A

>> Guest: IT IS A STRETCHED

>> Guest: IT IS A STRETCHED WELL

>> Guest: IT IS A STRETCHED WELL AND

>> Guest: IT IS A STRETCHED WELL AND IT

STRETCHED WELL AND IT

STRETCHED WELL AND IT DOES

STRETCHED WELL AND IT DOES THESE

STRETCHED WELL AND IT DOES THESE THINGS.

DOES THESE THINGS.

DOES THESE THINGS. >>

DOES THESE THINGS. >> Host:

DOES THESE THINGS. >> Host: TELL

DOES THESE THINGS. >> Host: TELL US

DOES THESE THINGS. >> Host: TELL US ABOUT

>> Host: TELL US ABOUT

>> Host: TELL US ABOUT THE

>> Host: TELL US ABOUT THE NEW

>> Host: TELL US ABOUT THE NEW SLITS

>> Host: TELL US ABOUT THE NEW SLITS AND

>> Host: TELL US ABOUT THE NEW SLITS AND THE

THE NEW SLITS AND THE

THE NEW SLITS AND THE NEW

THE NEW SLITS AND THE NEW POCKET

THE NEW SLITS AND THE NEW POCKET AND

THE NEW SLITS AND THE NEW POCKET AND FOR

THE NEW SLITS AND THE NEW POCKET AND FOR THE

NEW POCKET AND FOR THE

NEW POCKET AND FOR THE NEW

NEW POCKET AND FOR THE NEW CUSTOMERS

NEW POCKET AND FOR THE NEW CUSTOMERS WHO

NEW POCKET AND FOR THE NEW CUSTOMERS WHO ARE

NEW CUSTOMERS WHO ARE

NEW CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SAYING

NEW CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SAYING WHO

NEW CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SAYING WHO IS

NEW CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SAYING WHO IS THIS

NEW CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SAYING WHO IS THIS CRAZY

SAYING WHO IS THIS CRAZY

SAYING WHO IS THIS CRAZY WOMAN

SAYING WHO IS THIS CRAZY WOMAN WHO

SAYING WHO IS THIS CRAZY WOMAN WHO HAS

SAYING WHO IS THIS CRAZY WOMAN WHO HAS THESE

WOMAN WHO HAS THESE

WOMAN WHO HAS THESE FABULOUS

WOMAN WHO HAS THESE FABULOUS CLOTHES?

FABULOUS CLOTHES?

FABULOUS CLOTHES? THESE

FABULOUS CLOTHES? THESE ARE

FABULOUS CLOTHES? THESE ARE YOUR

FABULOUS CLOTHES? THESE ARE YOUR NUMBER

FABULOUS CLOTHES? THESE ARE YOUR NUMBER ONE

THESE ARE YOUR NUMBER ONE

THESE ARE YOUR NUMBER ONE BESTSELLERS.

BESTSELLERS.

BESTSELLERS. SUPER

BESTSELLERS. SUPER CUTE.

SUPER CUTE.

SUPER CUTE. LOVE

SUPER CUTE. LOVE THE

SUPER CUTE. LOVE THE OUTFIT.

LOVE THE OUTFIT.

LOVE THE OUTFIT. WANTED

LOVE THE OUTFIT. WANTED TO

LOVE THE OUTFIT. WANTED TO GET

LOVE THE OUTFIT. WANTED TO GET THAT?

WANTED TO GET THAT?

WANTED TO GET THAT? >>

WANTED TO GET THAT? >> Guest:

WANTED TO GET THAT? >> Guest: HSN.

>> Guest: HSN.

>> Guest: HSN. IT'S

>> Guest: HSN. IT'S AVAILABLE.

IT'S AVAILABLE.

IT'S AVAILABLE. HERE'S

IT'S AVAILABLE. HERE'S THE

IT'S AVAILABLE. HERE'S THE THING

IT'S AVAILABLE. HERE'S THE THING ABOUT

HERE'S THE THING ABOUT

HERE'S THE THING ABOUT THE

HERE'S THE THING ABOUT THE PANTS.

THE PANTS.

THE PANTS. 22%

THE PANTS. 22% NYLON

THE PANTS. 22% NYLON AND

THE PANTS. 22% NYLON AND 23%

22% NYLON AND 23%

22% NYLON AND 23% SPANDEX.

SPANDEX.

SPANDEX. THEY

SPANDEX. THEY REALLY

SPANDEX. THEY REALLY STRETCH

SPANDEX. THEY REALLY STRETCH AND

THEY REALLY STRETCH AND

THEY REALLY STRETCH AND THEY

THEY REALLY STRETCH AND THEY HOLD

THEY REALLY STRETCH AND THEY HOLD THE

THEY REALLY STRETCH AND THEY HOLD THE SHAPE.

THEY HOLD THE SHAPE.

THEY HOLD THE SHAPE. THIS

THEY HOLD THE SHAPE. THIS IS

THEY HOLD THE SHAPE. THIS IS THE

THEY HOLD THE SHAPE. THIS IS THE FOURTH

THEY HOLD THE SHAPE. THIS IS THE FOURTH HOUR

THIS IS THE FOURTH HOUR

THIS IS THE FOURTH HOUR THAT

THIS IS THE FOURTH HOUR THAT I

THIS IS THE FOURTH HOUR THAT I HAVE

THIS IS THE FOURTH HOUR THAT I HAVE BEEN

THIS IS THE FOURTH HOUR THAT I HAVE BEEN IN

THAT I HAVE BEEN IN

THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THESE

THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THESE AND

THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THESE AND I

THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THESE AND I HAVE

THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THESE AND I HAVE BEEN

THESE AND I HAVE BEEN

THESE AND I HAVE BEEN SITTING

THESE AND I HAVE BEEN SITTING AND

THESE AND I HAVE BEEN SITTING AND BEEN

THESE AND I HAVE BEEN SITTING AND BEEN LAYING

SITTING AND BEEN LAYING

SITTING AND BEEN LAYING AND

SITTING AND BEEN LAYING AND I

SITTING AND BEEN LAYING AND I THEY

SITTING AND BEEN LAYING AND I THEY ARE

SITTING AND BEEN LAYING AND I THEY ARE COUNTRY

AND I THEY ARE COUNTRY

AND I THEY ARE COUNTRY AND

AND I THEY ARE COUNTRY AND EASY.

AND EASY.

AND EASY. THERE

AND EASY. THERE MADE

AND EASY. THERE MADE OUT

AND EASY. THERE MADE OUT OF

AND EASY. THERE MADE OUT OF THE

THERE MADE OUT OF THE

THERE MADE OUT OF THE FABRIC

THERE MADE OUT OF THE FABRIC SO

THERE MADE OUT OF THE FABRIC SO I

THERE MADE OUT OF THE FABRIC SO I AM

THERE MADE OUT OF THE FABRIC SO I AM WEARING

THERE MADE OUT OF THE FABRIC SO I AM WEARING A

FABRIC SO I AM WEARING A

FABRIC SO I AM WEARING A 10.

10.

10. IN

10. IN THE

10. IN THE AVERAGE.

IN THE AVERAGE.

IN THE AVERAGE. AND

IN THE AVERAGE. AND THEY

IN THE AVERAGE. AND THEY TEND

IN THE AVERAGE. AND THEY TEND TO

IN THE AVERAGE. AND THEY TEND TO BE

IN THE AVERAGE. AND THEY TEND TO BE A

AND THEY TEND TO BE A

AND THEY TEND TO BE A LITTLE

AND THEY TEND TO BE A LITTLE MORE

AND THEY TEND TO BE A LITTLE MORE LIKE

AND THEY TEND TO BE A LITTLE MORE LIKE A

LITTLE MORE LIKE A

LITTLE MORE LIKE A LEGGING

LITTLE MORE LIKE A LEGGING ON

LITTLE MORE LIKE A LEGGING ON ME

LITTLE MORE LIKE A LEGGING ON ME BECAUSE

LITTLE MORE LIKE A LEGGING ON ME BECAUSE I

LEGGING ON ME BECAUSE I

LEGGING ON ME BECAUSE I AM

LEGGING ON ME BECAUSE I AM WEARING

LEGGING ON ME BECAUSE I AM WEARING A

LEGGING ON ME BECAUSE I AM WEARING A TAN.

AM WEARING A TAN.

AM WEARING A TAN. >>

AM WEARING A TAN. >> Host:

AM WEARING A TAN. >> Host: CAN

AM WEARING A TAN. >> Host: CAN I

AM WEARING A TAN. >> Host: CAN I SAY

AM WEARING A TAN. >> Host: CAN I SAY MY

>> Host: CAN I SAY MY

>> Host: CAN I SAY MY SIZE?

SIZE?

SIZE? I

SIZE? I AM

SIZE? I AM WEARING

SIZE? I AM WEARING A

SIZE? I AM WEARING A 6

SIZE? I AM WEARING A 6 THAT

I AM WEARING A 6 THAT

I AM WEARING A 6 THAT I'M

I AM WEARING A 6 THAT I'M TAKING

I AM WEARING A 6 THAT I'M TAKING THE

I AM WEARING A 6 THAT I'M TAKING THE AVERAGE

I'M TAKING THE AVERAGE

I'M TAKING THE AVERAGE AND

I'M TAKING THE AVERAGE AND I

I'M TAKING THE AVERAGE AND I WOULD

I'M TAKING THE AVERAGE AND I WOULD NORMALLY

AND I WOULD NORMALLY

AND I WOULD NORMALLY WEAR

AND I WOULD NORMALLY WEAR THE

AND I WOULD NORMALLY WEAR THE PETITE

AND I WOULD NORMALLY WEAR THE PETITE GUYS

AND I WOULD NORMALLY WEAR THE PETITE GUYS I

WEAR THE PETITE GUYS I

WEAR THE PETITE GUYS I AM

WEAR THE PETITE GUYS I AM 5'2".

AM 5'2".

AM 5'2". >>

AM 5'2". >> Guest:

AM 5'2". >> Guest: BUT

AM 5'2". >> Guest: BUT CAN

AM 5'2". >> Guest: BUT CAN YOU

>> Guest: BUT CAN YOU

>> Guest: BUT CAN YOU SEE

>> Guest: BUT CAN YOU SEE HOW

>> Guest: BUT CAN YOU SEE HOW BEAUTIFULLY

>> Guest: BUT CAN YOU SEE HOW BEAUTIFULLY THIS

SEE HOW BEAUTIFULLY THIS

SEE HOW BEAUTIFULLY THIS IS

SEE HOW BEAUTIFULLY THIS IS FITTING

SEE HOW BEAUTIFULLY THIS IS FITTING DOWN

SEE HOW BEAUTIFULLY THIS IS FITTING DOWN HERE?

IS FITTING DOWN HERE?

IS FITTING DOWN HERE? I

IS FITTING DOWN HERE? I GET

IS FITTING DOWN HERE? I GET A

IS FITTING DOWN HERE? I GET A LITTLE

IS FITTING DOWN HERE? I GET A LITTLE RIDE

IS FITTING DOWN HERE? I GET A LITTLE RIDE ON

I GET A LITTLE RIDE ON

I GET A LITTLE RIDE ON MINE

I GET A LITTLE RIDE ON MINE BECAUSE

I GET A LITTLE RIDE ON MINE BECAUSE I

I GET A LITTLE RIDE ON MINE BECAUSE I COULD

MINE BECAUSE I COULD

MINE BECAUSE I COULD PROBABLY

MINE BECAUSE I COULD PROBABLY GO

MINE BECAUSE I COULD PROBABLY GO UP

MINE BECAUSE I COULD PROBABLY GO UP A

MINE BECAUSE I COULD PROBABLY GO UP A SIZE.

PROBABLY GO UP A SIZE.

PROBABLY GO UP A SIZE. THAT

PROBABLY GO UP A SIZE. THAT IT

PROBABLY GO UP A SIZE. THAT IT WOULD

PROBABLY GO UP A SIZE. THAT IT WOULD FIT

PROBABLY GO UP A SIZE. THAT IT WOULD FIT ME

THAT IT WOULD FIT ME

THAT IT WOULD FIT ME MORE

THAT IT WOULD FIT ME MORE LIKE

THAT IT WOULD FIT ME MORE LIKE A

THAT IT WOULD FIT ME MORE LIKE A STRAIGHT

MORE LIKE A STRAIGHT

MORE LIKE A STRAIGHT PANTS.

PANTS.

PANTS. I

PANTS. I DON'T

PANTS. I DON'T CARE

PANTS. I DON'T CARE BECAUSE

I DON'T CARE BECAUSE

I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THEY

I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THEY ARE

I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THEY ARE COMFY

I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THEY ARE COMFY AND

I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THEY ARE COMFY AND EASY.

THEY ARE COMFY AND EASY.

THEY ARE COMFY AND EASY. HERE'S

THEY ARE COMFY AND EASY. HERE'S THE

THEY ARE COMFY AND EASY. HERE'S THE THING.

HERE'S THE THING.

HERE'S THE THING. I

HERE'S THE THING. I ALWAYS

HERE'S THE THING. I ALWAYS DO

HERE'S THE THING. I ALWAYS DO THE

HERE'S THE THING. I ALWAYS DO THE FLATTER

I ALWAYS DO THE FLATTER

I ALWAYS DO THE FLATTER FIT

I ALWAYS DO THE FLATTER FIT PANTS

I ALWAYS DO THE FLATTER FIT PANTS AND

I ALWAYS DO THE FLATTER FIT PANTS AND I

I ALWAYS DO THE FLATTER FIT PANTS AND I TALK

FIT PANTS AND I TALK

FIT PANTS AND I TALK ABOUT

FIT PANTS AND I TALK ABOUT THIS.

ABOUT THIS.

ABOUT THIS. BUT

ABOUT THIS. BUT IT

ABOUT THIS. BUT IT WAS

ABOUT THIS. BUT IT WAS BUGGING

ABOUT THIS. BUT IT WAS BUGGING ME

BUT IT WAS BUGGING ME

BUT IT WAS BUGGING ME THAT

BUT IT WAS BUGGING ME THAT WE

BUT IT WAS BUGGING ME THAT WE DID

BUT IT WAS BUGGING ME THAT WE DID NOT

BUT IT WAS BUGGING ME THAT WE DID NOT HAVE

THAT WE DID NOT HAVE

THAT WE DID NOT HAVE POCKETS.

POCKETS.

POCKETS. I

POCKETS. I WANTED

POCKETS. I WANTED POCKETS.

I WANTED POCKETS.

I WANTED POCKETS. SO

I WANTED POCKETS. SO I

I WANTED POCKETS. SO I SAID

I WANTED POCKETS. SO I SAID YOU

I WANTED POCKETS. SO I SAID YOU HAVE

I WANTED POCKETS. SO I SAID YOU HAVE TO

I WANTED POCKETS. SO I SAID YOU HAVE TO BE

SO I SAID YOU HAVE TO BE

SO I SAID YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE

SO I SAID YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO

SO I SAID YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO PUT

SO I SAID YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO PUT POCKETS.

ABLE TO PUT POCKETS.

ABLE TO PUT POCKETS. THERE

ABLE TO PUT POCKETS. THERE HAS

ABLE TO PUT POCKETS. THERE HAS TO

ABLE TO PUT POCKETS. THERE HAS TO BE

ABLE TO PUT POCKETS. THERE HAS TO BE A

ABLE TO PUT POCKETS. THERE HAS TO BE A POCKET

THERE HAS TO BE A POCKET

THERE HAS TO BE A POCKET THAT

THERE HAS TO BE A POCKET THAT DOES

THERE HAS TO BE A POCKET THAT DOES NOT

THERE HAS TO BE A POCKET THAT DOES NOT ADD

THERE HAS TO BE A POCKET THAT DOES NOT ADD BOWL.

THAT DOES NOT ADD BOWL.

THAT DOES NOT ADD BOWL. THE

THAT DOES NOT ADD BOWL. THE HAS

THAT DOES NOT ADD BOWL. THE HAS TO

THAT DOES NOT ADD BOWL. THE HAS TO BE

THAT DOES NOT ADD BOWL. THE HAS TO BE A

THAT DOES NOT ADD BOWL. THE HAS TO BE A WAY

THAT DOES NOT ADD BOWL. THE HAS TO BE A WAY TO

THE HAS TO BE A WAY TO

THE HAS TO BE A WAY TO DESIGN

THE HAS TO BE A WAY TO DESIGN A.

THE HAS TO BE A WAY TO DESIGN A. I

THE HAS TO BE A WAY TO DESIGN A. I CAN'T

THE HAS TO BE A WAY TO DESIGN A. I CAN'T TELL

DESIGN A. I CAN'T TELL

DESIGN A. I CAN'T TELL YOU

DESIGN A. I CAN'T TELL YOU HAVE

DESIGN A. I CAN'T TELL YOU HAVE ANY

DESIGN A. I CAN'T TELL YOU HAVE ANY POCKET

YOU HAVE ANY POCKET

YOU HAVE ANY POCKET MEETINGS

YOU HAVE ANY POCKET MEETINGS WE

YOU HAVE ANY POCKET MEETINGS WE HAD

YOU HAVE ANY POCKET MEETINGS WE HAD TO

YOU HAVE ANY POCKET MEETINGS WE HAD TO GET

MEETINGS WE HAD TO GET

MEETINGS WE HAD TO GET THE

MEETINGS WE HAD TO GET THE CURVE

MEETINGS WE HAD TO GET THE CURVE JUST

MEETINGS WE HAD TO GET THE CURVE JUST RIGHT.

THE CURVE JUST RIGHT.

THE CURVE JUST RIGHT. IF

THE CURVE JUST RIGHT. IF THIS

THE CURVE JUST RIGHT. IF THIS THING

THE CURVE JUST RIGHT. IF THIS THING IS

THE CURVE JUST RIGHT. IF THIS THING IS NOT

THE CURVE JUST RIGHT. IF THIS THING IS NOT IN

IF THIS THING IS NOT IN

IF THIS THING IS NOT IN THEIR

IF THIS THING IS NOT IN THEIR RIGHT,

IF THIS THING IS NOT IN THEIR RIGHT, IT

IF THIS THING IS NOT IN THEIR RIGHT, IT IS

IF THIS THING IS NOT IN THEIR RIGHT, IT IS GOING

THEIR RIGHT, IT IS GOING

THEIR RIGHT, IT IS GOING TO

THEIR RIGHT, IT IS GOING TO HIT

THEIR RIGHT, IT IS GOING TO HIT IN

THEIR RIGHT, IT IS GOING TO HIT IN THE

THEIR RIGHT, IT IS GOING TO HIT IN THE WRONG

TO HIT IN THE WRONG

TO HIT IN THE WRONG PLACE.

PLACE.

PLACE. IF

PLACE. IF THIS

PLACE. IF THIS DOES

PLACE. IF THIS DOES NOT

PLACE. IF THIS DOES NOT CUT

PLACE. IF THIS DOES NOT CUT THE

IF THIS DOES NOT CUT THE

IF THIS DOES NOT CUT THE RIGHT

IF THIS DOES NOT CUT THE RIGHT PLACE

IF THIS DOES NOT CUT THE RIGHT PLACE ON

IF THIS DOES NOT CUT THE RIGHT PLACE ON THE

IF THIS DOES NOT CUT THE RIGHT PLACE ON THE HIP,

RIGHT PLACE ON THE HIP,

RIGHT PLACE ON THE HIP, THEN

RIGHT PLACE ON THE HIP, THEN YOU

RIGHT PLACE ON THE HIP, THEN YOU WILL

RIGHT PLACE ON THE HIP, THEN YOU WILL GET

RIGHT PLACE ON THE HIP, THEN YOU WILL GET THIS

THEN YOU WILL GET THIS

THEN YOU WILL GET THIS LOOK

THEN YOU WILL GET THIS LOOK WHERE

THEN YOU WILL GET THIS LOOK WHERE IT

THEN YOU WILL GET THIS LOOK WHERE IT DOES

THEN YOU WILL GET THIS LOOK WHERE IT DOES THAT.

LOOK WHERE IT DOES THAT.

LOOK WHERE IT DOES THAT. THAT

LOOK WHERE IT DOES THAT. THAT IS

LOOK WHERE IT DOES THAT. THAT IS NOT

LOOK WHERE IT DOES THAT. THAT IS NOT GOOD.

THAT IS NOT GOOD.

THAT IS NOT GOOD. EVEN

THAT IS NOT GOOD. EVEN THOUGH

THAT IS NOT GOOD. EVEN THOUGH WE

THAT IS NOT GOOD. EVEN THOUGH WE WEAR

THAT IS NOT GOOD. EVEN THOUGH WE WEAR A

EVEN THOUGH WE WEAR A

EVEN THOUGH WE WEAR A LOT

EVEN THOUGH WE WEAR A LOT OF

EVEN THOUGH WE WEAR A LOT OF TRONICS,

EVEN THOUGH WE WEAR A LOT OF TRONICS, WE

EVEN THOUGH WE WEAR A LOT OF TRONICS, WE HAVE

LOT OF TRONICS, WE HAVE

LOT OF TRONICS, WE HAVE THE

LOT OF TRONICS, WE HAVE THE MESH

LOT OF TRONICS, WE HAVE THE MESH PANEL

LOT OF TRONICS, WE HAVE THE MESH PANEL INSIDE

THE MESH PANEL INSIDE

THE MESH PANEL INSIDE IT,

THE MESH PANEL INSIDE IT, BUT

THE MESH PANEL INSIDE IT, BUT THE

THE MESH PANEL INSIDE IT, BUT THE STRETCH

THE MESH PANEL INSIDE IT, BUT THE STRETCH AND

IT, BUT THE STRETCH AND

IT, BUT THE STRETCH AND RECOVERY

IT, BUT THE STRETCH AND RECOVERY IS

IT, BUT THE STRETCH AND RECOVERY IS AMAZING

IT, BUT THE STRETCH AND RECOVERY IS AMAZING IN

RECOVERY IS AMAZING IN

RECOVERY IS AMAZING IN THIS

RECOVERY IS AMAZING IN THIS PANT.

THIS PANT.

THIS PANT. AND

THIS PANT. AND I'M

THIS PANT. AND I'M GOING

THIS PANT. AND I'M GOING TO

AND I'M GOING TO

AND I'M GOING TO INTRODUCE

AND I'M GOING TO INTRODUCE YOU

AND I'M GOING TO INTRODUCE YOU TO

AND I'M GOING TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY

INTRODUCE YOU TO MY

INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIEND

INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIEND MADELEINE

INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIEND MADELEINE JONES

FRIEND MADELEINE JONES

FRIEND MADELEINE JONES IN

FRIEND MADELEINE JONES IN A

FRIEND MADELEINE JONES IN A MINUTE

FRIEND MADELEINE JONES IN A MINUTE BECAUSE

FRIEND MADELEINE JONES IN A MINUTE BECAUSE SHE

IN A MINUTE BECAUSE SHE

IN A MINUTE BECAUSE SHE REALLY

IN A MINUTE BECAUSE SHE REALLY HELPED

IN A MINUTE BECAUSE SHE REALLY HELPED ME

IN A MINUTE BECAUSE SHE REALLY HELPED ME REFINE

REALLY HELPED ME REFINE

REALLY HELPED ME REFINE AND

REALLY HELPED ME REFINE AND UNDERSTAND

REALLY HELPED ME REFINE AND UNDERSTAND IT,

AND UNDERSTAND IT,

AND UNDERSTAND IT, PARTICULARLY

AND UNDERSTAND IT, PARTICULARLY FOR

AND UNDERSTAND IT, PARTICULARLY FOR WOMEN

PARTICULARLY FOR WOMEN

PARTICULARLY FOR WOMEN WHO

PARTICULARLY FOR WOMEN WHO ARE

PARTICULARLY FOR WOMEN WHO ARE A

PARTICULARLY FOR WOMEN WHO ARE A PEAR

PARTICULARLY FOR WOMEN WHO ARE A PEAR OR

PARTICULARLY FOR WOMEN WHO ARE A PEAR OR AN

WHO ARE A PEAR OR AN

WHO ARE A PEAR OR AN APPLE.

APPLE.

APPLE. WOMEN

APPLE. WOMEN WITH

APPLE. WOMEN WITH CURVES.

WOMEN WITH CURVES.

WOMEN WITH CURVES. NEVER

WOMEN WITH CURVES. NEVER REALLY

WOMEN WITH CURVES. NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD

NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD

NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT

NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT SOME

NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT SOME OF

NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT SOME OF THE

WHAT SOME OF THE

WHAT SOME OF THE CHALLENGES

WHAT SOME OF THE CHALLENGES WERE

WHAT SOME OF THE CHALLENGES WERE AND

WHAT SOME OF THE CHALLENGES WERE AND WHAT

CHALLENGES WERE AND WHAT

CHALLENGES WERE AND WHAT MAKES

CHALLENGES WERE AND WHAT MAKES THIS

CHALLENGES WERE AND WHAT MAKES THIS PANTS

CHALLENGES WERE AND WHAT MAKES THIS PANTS A

MAKES THIS PANTS A

MAKES THIS PANTS A GREAT,

MAKES THIS PANTS A GREAT, LET

MAKES THIS PANTS A GREAT, LET ME

MAKES THIS PANTS A GREAT, LET ME TAKE

MAKES THIS PANTS A GREAT, LET ME TAKE THIS

GREAT, LET ME TAKE THIS

GREAT, LET ME TAKE THIS ONE.

ONE.

ONE. I

ONE. I LOVE

ONE. I LOVE THIS

ONE. I LOVE THIS ONE.

I LOVE THIS ONE.

I LOVE THIS ONE. WE

I LOVE THIS ONE. WE WILL

I LOVE THIS ONE. WE WILL TAKE

I LOVE THIS ONE. WE WILL TAKE THAT

I LOVE THIS ONE. WE WILL TAKE THAT ONE

WE WILL TAKE THAT ONE

WE WILL TAKE THAT ONE BECAUSE

WE WILL TAKE THAT ONE BECAUSE I

WE WILL TAKE THAT ONE BECAUSE I MADE

WE WILL TAKE THAT ONE BECAUSE I MADE IT

WE WILL TAKE THAT ONE BECAUSE I MADE IT FALL.

BECAUSE I MADE IT FALL.

BECAUSE I MADE IT FALL. HERE

BECAUSE I MADE IT FALL. HERE IS

BECAUSE I MADE IT FALL. HERE IS THE

BECAUSE I MADE IT FALL. HERE IS THE THING.

HERE IS THE THING.

HERE IS THE THING. IF

HERE IS THE THING. IF YOU

HERE IS THE THING. IF YOU ARE

HERE IS THE THING. IF YOU ARE AN

HERE IS THE THING. IF YOU ARE AN APPLE

IF YOU ARE AN APPLE

IF YOU ARE AN APPLE SHAPED

IF YOU ARE AN APPLE SHAPED WOMAN,

IF YOU ARE AN APPLE SHAPED WOMAN, YOU

IF YOU ARE AN APPLE SHAPED WOMAN, YOU ARE

SHAPED WOMAN, YOU ARE

SHAPED WOMAN, YOU ARE CARING

SHAPED WOMAN, YOU ARE CARING YOUR

SHAPED WOMAN, YOU ARE CARING YOUR WEIGHT

SHAPED WOMAN, YOU ARE CARING YOUR WEIGHT IN

CARING YOUR WEIGHT IN

CARING YOUR WEIGHT IN THE

CARING YOUR WEIGHT IN THE MIDDLE.

THE MIDDLE.

THE MIDDLE. IT

THE MIDDLE. IT IS

THE MIDDLE. IT IS PRETTY

THE MIDDLE. IT IS PRETTY EQUAL

IT IS PRETTY EQUAL

IT IS PRETTY EQUAL BETWEEN

IT IS PRETTY EQUAL BETWEEN THE

IT IS PRETTY EQUAL BETWEEN THE HAVES

IT IS PRETTY EQUAL BETWEEN THE HAVES AND

BETWEEN THE HAVES AND

BETWEEN THE HAVES AND THE

BETWEEN THE HAVES AND THE TOMMY.

THE TOMMY.

THE TOMMY. YOU

THE TOMMY. YOU ARE

THE TOMMY. YOU ARE ABOUT

THE TOMMY. YOU ARE ABOUT THE

THE TOMMY. YOU ARE ABOUT THE SAME.

YOU ARE ABOUT THE SAME.

YOU ARE ABOUT THE SAME. PUT

YOU ARE ABOUT THE SAME. PUT YOUR

YOU ARE ABOUT THE SAME. PUT YOUR HAND

YOU ARE ABOUT THE SAME. PUT YOUR HAND IN

YOU ARE ABOUT THE SAME. PUT YOUR HAND IN LIKE

PUT YOUR HAND IN LIKE

PUT YOUR HAND IN LIKE THIS.

THIS.

THIS. THIS

THIS. THIS IS

THIS. THIS IS AN

THIS. THIS IS AN APPLE

THIS. THIS IS AN APPLE SHAPED

THIS IS AN APPLE SHAPED

THIS IS AN APPLE SHAPED WOMAN.

WOMAN.

WOMAN. THAT

WOMAN. THAT IS

WOMAN. THAT IS 5

WOMAN. THAT IS 5 TO

WOMAN. THAT IS 5 TO 7

WOMAN. THAT IS 5 TO 7 INCHES

WOMAN. THAT IS 5 TO 7 INCHES OF

THAT IS 5 TO 7 INCHES OF

THAT IS 5 TO 7 INCHES OF STRETCH

THAT IS 5 TO 7 INCHES OF STRETCH AND

THAT IS 5 TO 7 INCHES OF STRETCH AND RECOVERY.

STRETCH AND RECOVERY.

STRETCH AND RECOVERY. THAT

STRETCH AND RECOVERY. THAT IS

STRETCH AND RECOVERY. THAT IS AWESOME

STRETCH AND RECOVERY. THAT IS AWESOME FOR

STRETCH AND RECOVERY. THAT IS AWESOME FOR WOMAN

THAT IS AWESOME FOR WOMAN

THAT IS AWESOME FOR WOMAN .

THAT IS AWESOME FOR WOMAN . WE

THAT IS AWESOME FOR WOMAN . WE HAVE

THAT IS AWESOME FOR WOMAN . WE HAVE A

THAT IS AWESOME FOR WOMAN . WE HAVE A FRIEND

THAT IS AWESOME FOR WOMAN . WE HAVE A FRIEND WHO

. WE HAVE A FRIEND WHO

. WE HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAD

. WE HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAD NOT

. WE HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAD NOT WORN

. WE HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAD NOT WORN PANTS

. WE HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAD NOT WORN PANTS IN

. WE HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAD NOT WORN PANTS IN 30

HAD NOT WORN PANTS IN 30

HAD NOT WORN PANTS IN 30 YEARS

HAD NOT WORN PANTS IN 30 YEARS OR

HAD NOT WORN PANTS IN 30 YEARS OR SOMETHING.

YEARS OR SOMETHING.

YEARS OR SOMETHING. ABSOLUTELY

YEARS OR SOMETHING. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

YEARS OR SOMETHING. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT SHE

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT SHE WAS

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT SHE WAS ABLE

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT SHE WAS ABLE TO

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT SHE WAS ABLE TO PUT

SHE WAS ABLE TO PUT

SHE WAS ABLE TO PUT THESE

SHE WAS ABLE TO PUT THESE PANTS

SHE WAS ABLE TO PUT THESE PANTS ON

SHE WAS ABLE TO PUT THESE PANTS ON AND

SHE WAS ABLE TO PUT THESE PANTS ON AND SHE

THESE PANTS ON AND SHE

THESE PANTS ON AND SHE IS

THESE PANTS ON AND SHE IS A

THESE PANTS ON AND SHE IS A TOTAL

THESE PANTS ON AND SHE IS A TOTAL APPLE.

IS A TOTAL APPLE.

IS A TOTAL APPLE. IF

IS A TOTAL APPLE. IF YOU

IS A TOTAL APPLE. IF YOU ARE

IS A TOTAL APPLE. IF YOU ARE A

IS A TOTAL APPLE. IF YOU ARE A PEAR-SHAPED

IF YOU ARE A PEAR-SHAPED

IF YOU ARE A PEAR-SHAPED WOMAN,

IF YOU ARE A PEAR-SHAPED WOMAN, THAT

IF YOU ARE A PEAR-SHAPED WOMAN, THAT IS

IF YOU ARE A PEAR-SHAPED WOMAN, THAT IS A

WOMAN, THAT IS A

WOMAN, THAT IS A DIFFERENT

WOMAN, THAT IS A DIFFERENT PROBLEM.

DIFFERENT PROBLEM.

DIFFERENT PROBLEM. HERE'S

DIFFERENT PROBLEM. HERE'S A

DIFFERENT PROBLEM. HERE'S A PAIR.

HERE'S A PAIR.

HERE'S A PAIR. SHE

HERE'S A PAIR. SHE HAS

HERE'S A PAIR. SHE HAS A

HERE'S A PAIR. SHE HAS A NICE

HERE'S A PAIR. SHE HAS A NICE WAIST,

SHE HAS A NICE WAIST,

SHE HAS A NICE WAIST, BUT

SHE HAS A NICE WAIST, BUT SHE

SHE HAS A NICE WAIST, BUT SHE CARRIES

SHE HAS A NICE WAIST, BUT SHE CARRIES HER

BUT SHE CARRIES HER

BUT SHE CARRIES HER CURVES

BUT SHE CARRIES HER CURVES RIGHT

BUT SHE CARRIES HER CURVES RIGHT HERE.

CURVES RIGHT HERE.

CURVES RIGHT HERE. IS

CURVES RIGHT HERE. IS HOLD

CURVES RIGHT HERE. IS HOLD THEM

CURVES RIGHT HERE. IS HOLD THEM HERE

CURVES RIGHT HERE. IS HOLD THEM HERE AND

IS HOLD THEM HERE AND

IS HOLD THEM HERE AND YOU

IS HOLD THEM HERE AND YOU WILL

IS HOLD THEM HERE AND YOU WILL PULL

IS HOLD THEM HERE AND YOU WILL PULL JUST

IS HOLD THEM HERE AND YOU WILL PULL JUST FROM

YOU WILL PULL JUST FROM

YOU WILL PULL JUST FROM THE

YOU WILL PULL JUST FROM THE SIDE.

THE SIDE.

THE SIDE. CAN

THE SIDE. CAN YOU

THE SIDE. CAN YOU SEE

THE SIDE. CAN YOU SEE HOW

THE SIDE. CAN YOU SEE HOW THE

CAN YOU SEE HOW THE

CAN YOU SEE HOW THE WASTE

CAN YOU SEE HOW THE WASTE IS

CAN YOU SEE HOW THE WASTE IS SAYING

CAN YOU SEE HOW THE WASTE IS SAYING WHERE

CAN YOU SEE HOW THE WASTE IS SAYING WHERE IT

WASTE IS SAYING WHERE IT

WASTE IS SAYING WHERE IT NEEDS

WASTE IS SAYING WHERE IT NEEDS TO

WASTE IS SAYING WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE?

NEEDS TO BE?

NEEDS TO BE? SHE'S

NEEDS TO BE? SHE'S STILL

NEEDS TO BE? SHE'S STILL GETTING

NEEDS TO BE? SHE'S STILL GETTING WHAT

SHE'S STILL GETTING WHAT

SHE'S STILL GETTING WHAT SHE

SHE'S STILL GETTING WHAT SHE NEEDS,

SHE'S STILL GETTING WHAT SHE NEEDS, BUT

SHE'S STILL GETTING WHAT SHE NEEDS, BUT SHE

SHE'S STILL GETTING WHAT SHE NEEDS, BUT SHE IS

SHE NEEDS, BUT SHE IS

SHE NEEDS, BUT SHE IS GETTING

SHE NEEDS, BUT SHE IS GETTING THE

SHE NEEDS, BUT SHE IS GETTING THE ROOM

SHE NEEDS, BUT SHE IS GETTING THE ROOM SHE

GETTING THE ROOM SHE

GETTING THE ROOM SHE NEEDS.

NEEDS.

NEEDS. >>

NEEDS. >> Host:

NEEDS. >> Host: AND

NEEDS. >> Host: AND THERE

NEEDS. >> Host: AND THERE IS

NEEDS. >> Host: AND THERE IS NO

>> Host: AND THERE IS NO

>> Host: AND THERE IS NO GAP

>> Host: AND THERE IS NO GAP IN

>> Host: AND THERE IS NO GAP IN THE

>> Host: AND THERE IS NO GAP IN THE BACK.

GAP IN THE BACK.

GAP IN THE BACK. >>

GAP IN THE BACK. >> Guest:

GAP IN THE BACK. >> Guest: AND

GAP IN THE BACK. >> Guest: AND THAT

GAP IN THE BACK. >> Guest: AND THAT IS

>> Guest: AND THAT IS

>> Guest: AND THAT IS FANTASTIC.

FANTASTIC.

FANTASTIC. THEY

FANTASTIC. THEY RECOVER,

FANTASTIC. THEY RECOVER, SO

FANTASTIC. THEY RECOVER, SO MADDIE

THEY RECOVER, SO MADDIE

THEY RECOVER, SO MADDIE IS

THEY RECOVER, SO MADDIE IS WEARING

THEY RECOVER, SO MADDIE IS WEARING WHAT?

IS WEARING WHAT?

IS WEARING WHAT? WHAT

IS WEARING WHAT? WHAT SIZE

IS WEARING WHAT? WHAT SIZE YOU

IS WEARING WHAT? WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR

IS WEARING WHAT? WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR THESE?

WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR THESE?

WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR THESE? >>

WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR THESE? >> IN

WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR THESE? >> IN 18.

>> IN 18.

>> IN 18. >>

>> IN 18. >> Guest:

>> IN 18. >> Guest: WE

>> IN 18. >> Guest: WE BANDA.

>> Guest: WE BANDA.

>> Guest: WE BANDA. I

>> Guest: WE BANDA. I GOT

>> Guest: WE BANDA. I GOT MADDIE

>> Guest: WE BANDA. I GOT MADDIE INTO

>> Guest: WE BANDA. I GOT MADDIE INTO MY

I GOT MADDIE INTO MY

I GOT MADDIE INTO MY PANTS.

PANTS.

PANTS. >>

PANTS. >> SHE

PANTS. >> SHE GOT

PANTS. >> SHE GOT ME

PANTS. >> SHE GOT ME INTO

PANTS. >> SHE GOT ME INTO HER

>> SHE GOT ME INTO HER

>> SHE GOT ME INTO HER PANTS

>> SHE GOT ME INTO HER PANTS IN

>> SHE GOT ME INTO HER PANTS IN THE

>> SHE GOT ME INTO HER PANTS IN THE FIRST

>> SHE GOT ME INTO HER PANTS IN THE FIRST 15

PANTS IN THE FIRST 15

PANTS IN THE FIRST 15 MINUTES

PANTS IN THE FIRST 15 MINUTES OF

PANTS IN THE FIRST 15 MINUTES OF MEETING.

MINUTES OF MEETING.

MINUTES OF MEETING. SHE

MINUTES OF MEETING. SHE SAYS,

MINUTES OF MEETING. SHE SAYS, WHAT

MINUTES OF MEETING. SHE SAYS, WHAT HE

SHE SAYS, WHAT HE

SHE SAYS, WHAT HE WEARING,

SHE SAYS, WHAT HE WEARING, I

SHE SAYS, WHAT HE WEARING, I HATE

SHE SAYS, WHAT HE WEARING, I HATE THE

WEARING, I HATE THE

WEARING, I HATE THE FANCIER

WEARING, I HATE THE FANCIER WAY.

FANCIER WAY.

FANCIER WAY. TAKE

FANCIER WAY. TAKE THESE

FANCIER WAY. TAKE THESE OFF,

FANCIER WAY. TAKE THESE OFF, I

FANCIER WAY. TAKE THESE OFF, I WILL

TAKE THESE OFF, I WILL

TAKE THESE OFF, I WILL TRY

TAKE THESE OFF, I WILL TRY MINE.

TRY MINE.

TRY MINE. THAT

TRY MINE. THAT IS

TRY MINE. THAT IS WHAT

TRY MINE. THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED. >>

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED. >> Host:

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED. >> Host: SHE'S

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED. >> Host: SHE'S ALWAYS

>> Host: SHE'S ALWAYS

>> Host: SHE'S ALWAYS RIGHT.

RIGHT.

RIGHT. >>

RIGHT. >> Guest:

RIGHT. >> Guest: I

RIGHT. >> Guest: I WILL

RIGHT. >> Guest: I WILL TELL

>> Guest: I WILL TELL

>> Guest: I WILL TELL YOU

>> Guest: I WILL TELL YOU WHAT

>> Guest: I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TRENDED

>> Guest: I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TRENDED MADDIE

YOU WHAT TRENDED MADDIE

YOU WHAT TRENDED MADDIE DID.

DID.

DID. SHE

DID. SHE WALKED

DID. SHE WALKED OUT

DID. SHE WALKED OUT OF

DID. SHE WALKED OUT OF THE

SHE WALKED OUT OF THE

SHE WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE

SHE WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE IN

SHE WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE IN THE

SHE WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE IN THE PANTS.

HOUSE IN THE PANTS.

HOUSE IN THE PANTS. >>

HOUSE IN THE PANTS. >> Guest:

HOUSE IN THE PANTS. >> Guest: SO

HOUSE IN THE PANTS. >> Guest: SO YOU

HOUSE IN THE PANTS. >> Guest: SO YOU HAVE

>> Guest: SO YOU HAVE

>> Guest: SO YOU HAVE TAUGHT

>> Guest: SO YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME

>> Guest: SO YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME A

>> Guest: SO YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME A LOT

>> Guest: SO YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME A LOT ABOUT

TAUGHT ME A LOT ABOUT

TAUGHT ME A LOT ABOUT FITTING

TAUGHT ME A LOT ABOUT FITTING FOR

TAUGHT ME A LOT ABOUT FITTING FOR THE

TAUGHT ME A LOT ABOUT FITTING FOR THE PLUS

FITTING FOR THE PLUS

FITTING FOR THE PLUS SIZE

FITTING FOR THE PLUS SIZE WOMAN

FITTING FOR THE PLUS SIZE WOMAN WHO

FITTING FOR THE PLUS SIZE WOMAN WHO CARRIES

SIZE WOMAN WHO CARRIES

SIZE WOMAN WHO CARRIES HER

SIZE WOMAN WHO CARRIES HER CURVES

SIZE WOMAN WHO CARRIES HER CURVES HERE.

HER CURVES HERE.

HER CURVES HERE. RATHER

HER CURVES HERE. RATHER THAN

HER CURVES HERE. RATHER THAN ME

HER CURVES HERE. RATHER THAN ME TELLING

RATHER THAN ME TELLING

RATHER THAN ME TELLING PEOPLE

RATHER THAN ME TELLING PEOPLE WHAT

RATHER THAN ME TELLING PEOPLE WHAT YOU

RATHER THAN ME TELLING PEOPLE WHAT YOU TOMMY,

PEOPLE WHAT YOU TOMMY,

PEOPLE WHAT YOU TOMMY, WHAT

PEOPLE WHAT YOU TOMMY, WHAT YOU

PEOPLE WHAT YOU TOMMY, WHAT YOU SHARE.

WHAT YOU SHARE.

WHAT YOU SHARE. >>

WHAT YOU SHARE. >> PLUS

WHAT YOU SHARE. >> PLUS SIZE

WHAT YOU SHARE. >> PLUS SIZE LADIES,

>> PLUS SIZE LADIES,

>> PLUS SIZE LADIES, THIS

>> PLUS SIZE LADIES, THIS IS

>> PLUS SIZE LADIES, THIS IS WHAT

>> PLUS SIZE LADIES, THIS IS WHAT WE'RE

THIS IS WHAT WE'RE

THIS IS WHAT WE'RE TALKING

THIS IS WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

TALKING ABOUT.

TALKING ABOUT. WE

TALKING ABOUT. WE ARE

TALKING ABOUT. WE ARE TALKING

TALKING ABOUT. WE ARE TALKING WITH

TALKING ABOUT. WE ARE TALKING WITH THE

WE ARE TALKING WITH THE

WE ARE TALKING WITH THE FLATTER

WE ARE TALKING WITH THE FLATTER FIT

WE ARE TALKING WITH THE FLATTER FIT PANTS

WE ARE TALKING WITH THE FLATTER FIT PANTS IT

WE ARE TALKING WITH THE FLATTER FIT PANTS IT IS

FLATTER FIT PANTS IT IS

FLATTER FIT PANTS IT IS NICE

FLATTER FIT PANTS IT IS NICE AND

FLATTER FIT PANTS IT IS NICE AND SMOOTHING

FLATTER FIT PANTS IT IS NICE AND SMOOTHING DOWN

NICE AND SMOOTHING DOWN

NICE AND SMOOTHING DOWN THE

NICE AND SMOOTHING DOWN THE LEG

NICE AND SMOOTHING DOWN THE LEG AND

NICE AND SMOOTHING DOWN THE LEG AND YEAR.

THE LEG AND YEAR.

THE LEG AND YEAR. THIS

THE LEG AND YEAR. THIS PANEL

THE LEG AND YEAR. THIS PANEL RIGHT

THE LEG AND YEAR. THIS PANEL RIGHT HERE,

THIS PANEL RIGHT HERE,

THIS PANEL RIGHT HERE, YOU

THIS PANEL RIGHT HERE, YOU DON'T

THIS PANEL RIGHT HERE, YOU DON'T NEED

THIS PANEL RIGHT HERE, YOU DON'T NEED TO

THIS PANEL RIGHT HERE, YOU DON'T NEED TO WEAR

YOU DON'T NEED TO WEAR

YOU DON'T NEED TO WEAR UNDERGARMENTS

YOU DON'T NEED TO WEAR UNDERGARMENTS UNDER

YOU DON'T NEED TO WEAR UNDERGARMENTS UNDER THEM.

UNDERGARMENTS UNDER THEM.

UNDERGARMENTS UNDER THEM. USUALLY

UNDERGARMENTS UNDER THEM. USUALLY COME

UNDERGARMENTS UNDER THEM. USUALLY COME IDEA.

USUALLY COME IDEA.

USUALLY COME IDEA. I

USUALLY COME IDEA. I RELIGIOUSLY

USUALLY COME IDEA. I RELIGIOUSLY DO

USUALLY COME IDEA. I RELIGIOUSLY DO AND

USUALLY COME IDEA. I RELIGIOUSLY DO AND SHE

I RELIGIOUSLY DO AND SHE

I RELIGIOUSLY DO AND SHE HATES

I RELIGIOUSLY DO AND SHE HATES IT.

HATES IT.

HATES IT. BUT

HATES IT. BUT WITH

HATES IT. BUT WITH THESE

HATES IT. BUT WITH THESE PANTS,

HATES IT. BUT WITH THESE PANTS, I

BUT WITH THESE PANTS, I

BUT WITH THESE PANTS, I DO

BUT WITH THESE PANTS, I DO NOT.

DO NOT.

DO NOT. THESE

DO NOT. THESE ARE

DO NOT. THESE ARE THE

DO NOT. THESE ARE THE TWO

DO NOT. THESE ARE THE TWO BIG.

THESE ARE THE TWO BIG.

THESE ARE THE TWO BIG. ALSO

THESE ARE THE TWO BIG. ALSO THE

THESE ARE THE TWO BIG. ALSO THE WAISTLINE.

ALSO THE WAISTLINE.

ALSO THE WAISTLINE. DOES

ALSO THE WAISTLINE. DOES NOT

ALSO THE WAISTLINE. DOES NOT DOWN

ALSO THE WAISTLINE. DOES NOT DOWN HERE

DOES NOT DOWN HERE

DOES NOT DOWN HERE SEJANT

DOES NOT DOWN HERE SEJANT HAVE

DOES NOT DOWN HERE SEJANT HAVE THE

DOES NOT DOWN HERE SEJANT HAVE THE SPILLAGE.

SEJANT HAVE THE SPILLAGE.

SEJANT HAVE THE SPILLAGE. IT

SEJANT HAVE THE SPILLAGE. IT IS

SEJANT HAVE THE SPILLAGE. IT IS ACTUALLY

SEJANT HAVE THE SPILLAGE. IT IS ACTUALLY UP

SEJANT HAVE THE SPILLAGE. IT IS ACTUALLY UP HERE.

IT IS ACTUALLY UP HERE.

IT IS ACTUALLY UP HERE. >>

IT IS ACTUALLY UP HERE. >> Host:

IT IS ACTUALLY UP HERE. >> Host: YOU

IT IS ACTUALLY UP HERE. >> Host: YOU CALL

IT IS ACTUALLY UP HERE. >> Host: YOU CALL IT

>> Host: YOU CALL IT

>> Host: YOU CALL IT SPILLAGE?

SPILLAGE?

SPILLAGE? >>

SPILLAGE? >> Guest:

SPILLAGE? >> Guest: I

SPILLAGE? >> Guest: I CALLED

>> Guest: I CALLED

>> Guest: I CALLED MUFFIN

>> Guest: I CALLED MUFFIN TOP.

MUFFIN TOP.

MUFFIN TOP. I

MUFFIN TOP. I WANT

MUFFIN TOP. I WANT YOU

MUFFIN TOP. I WANT YOU TO

MUFFIN TOP. I WANT YOU TO LEAVE

MUFFIN TOP. I WANT YOU TO LEAVE THE

I WANT YOU TO LEAVE THE

I WANT YOU TO LEAVE THE MUFFIN

I WANT YOU TO LEAVE THE MUFFIN TOP

I WANT YOU TO LEAVE THE MUFFIN TOP OF

I WANT YOU TO LEAVE THE MUFFIN TOP OF THE

I WANT YOU TO LEAVE THE MUFFIN TOP OF THE BAKERY.

MUFFIN TOP OF THE BAKERY.

MUFFIN TOP OF THE BAKERY. >>

MUFFIN TOP OF THE BAKERY. >> Host:

MUFFIN TOP OF THE BAKERY. >> Host: THE

MUFFIN TOP OF THE BAKERY. >> Host: THE RISE

MUFFIN TOP OF THE BAKERY. >> Host: THE RISE IS

>> Host: THE RISE IS

>> Host: THE RISE IS PERFECT

>> Host: THE RISE IS PERFECT FOR

>> Host: THE RISE IS PERFECT FOR THAT.

PERFECT FOR THAT.

PERFECT FOR THAT. >>

PERFECT FOR THAT. >> IT

PERFECT FOR THAT. >> IT LOOKS

PERFECT FOR THAT. >> IT LOOKS GREAT.

>> IT LOOKS GREAT.

>> IT LOOKS GREAT. AND

>> IT LOOKS GREAT. AND I

>> IT LOOKS GREAT. AND I HAVE

>> IT LOOKS GREAT. AND I HAVE THE'S

>> IT LOOKS GREAT. AND I HAVE THE'S C

AND I HAVE THE'S C

AND I HAVE THE'S C WORD.

WORD.

WORD. THE

WORD. THE CELLULAR.

THE CELLULAR.

THE CELLULAR. YOU

THE CELLULAR. YOU DON'T

THE CELLULAR. YOU DON'T SEE

THE CELLULAR. YOU DON'T SEE IT

THE CELLULAR. YOU DON'T SEE IT HERE.

YOU DON'T SEE IT HERE.

YOU DON'T SEE IT HERE. >>

YOU DON'T SEE IT HERE. >> Guest:

YOU DON'T SEE IT HERE. >> Guest: I

YOU DON'T SEE IT HERE. >> Guest: I AM

YOU DON'T SEE IT HERE. >> Guest: I AM GLAD

>> Guest: I AM GLAD

>> Guest: I AM GLAD THAT

>> Guest: I AM GLAD THAT YOU'RE

>> Guest: I AM GLAD THAT YOU'RE KEEPING

>> Guest: I AM GLAD THAT YOU'RE KEEPING IT

THAT YOU'RE KEEPING IT

THAT YOU'RE KEEPING IT REAL,

THAT YOU'RE KEEPING IT REAL, BECAUSE

THAT YOU'RE KEEPING IT REAL, BECAUSE I

THAT YOU'RE KEEPING IT REAL, BECAUSE I HAVE

THAT YOU'RE KEEPING IT REAL, BECAUSE I HAVE IT

REAL, BECAUSE I HAVE IT

REAL, BECAUSE I HAVE IT AS

REAL, BECAUSE I HAVE IT AS WELL

REAL, BECAUSE I HAVE IT AS WELL AND

REAL, BECAUSE I HAVE IT AS WELL AND --

AS WELL AND --

AS WELL AND -- >>

AS WELL AND -- >> YOU

AS WELL AND -- >> YOU DO

AS WELL AND -- >> YOU DO NOT!

>> YOU DO NOT!

>> YOU DO NOT! I

>> YOU DO NOT! I AM

>> YOU DO NOT! I AM PRETTY

>> YOU DO NOT! I AM PRETTY SURE

>> YOU DO NOT! I AM PRETTY SURE I'VE

I AM PRETTY SURE I'VE

I AM PRETTY SURE I'VE SEEN

I AM PRETTY SURE I'VE SEEN YOUR

I AM PRETTY SURE I'VE SEEN YOUR THIGHS.

SEEN YOUR THIGHS.

SEEN YOUR THIGHS. >>

SEEN YOUR THIGHS. >> Guest:

SEEN YOUR THIGHS. >> Guest: FIVE

SEEN YOUR THIGHS. >> Guest: FIVE A

SEEN YOUR THIGHS. >> Guest: FIVE A LITTLE

>> Guest: FIVE A LITTLE

>> Guest: FIVE A LITTLE BIT

>> Guest: FIVE A LITTLE BIT RIGHT

>> Guest: FIVE A LITTLE BIT RIGHT HERE.

BIT RIGHT HERE.

BIT RIGHT HERE. >>

BIT RIGHT HERE. >> A

BIT RIGHT HERE. >> A LOT

BIT RIGHT HERE. >> A LOT OF

BIT RIGHT HERE. >> A LOT OF YOU

BIT RIGHT HERE. >> A LOT OF YOU HAVE.

>> A LOT OF YOU HAVE.

>> A LOT OF YOU HAVE. >>

>> A LOT OF YOU HAVE. >> Host:

>> A LOT OF YOU HAVE. >> Host: YOU

>> A LOT OF YOU HAVE. >> Host: YOU KNOW

>> A LOT OF YOU HAVE. >> Host: YOU KNOW IF

>> Host: YOU KNOW IF

>> Host: YOU KNOW IF YOU'RE

>> Host: YOU KNOW IF YOU'RE WEARING

>> Host: YOU KNOW IF YOU'RE WEARING THE

>> Host: YOU KNOW IF YOU'RE WEARING THE WRONG

YOU'RE WEARING THE WRONG

YOU'RE WEARING THE WRONG PANTS

YOU'RE WEARING THE WRONG PANTS THAT

YOU'RE WEARING THE WRONG PANTS THAT EVERYONE

PANTS THAT EVERYONE

PANTS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS

PANTS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR

PANTS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR BUSINESS.

KNOWS YOUR BUSINESS.

KNOWS YOUR BUSINESS. THAT

KNOWS YOUR BUSINESS. THAT IS

KNOWS YOUR BUSINESS. THAT IS NOT

KNOWS YOUR BUSINESS. THAT IS NOT WHAT

KNOWS YOUR BUSINESS. THAT IS NOT WHAT WE

THAT IS NOT WHAT WE

THAT IS NOT WHAT WE WANT.

WANT.

WANT. >>

WANT. >> THAT

WANT. >> THAT WAS

WANT. >> THAT WAS ONE

WANT. >> THAT WAS ONE OF

WANT. >> THAT WAS ONE OF MY

>> THAT WAS ONE OF MY

>> THAT WAS ONE OF MY BIG

>> THAT WAS ONE OF MY BIG CONCERNS.

BIG CONCERNS.

BIG CONCERNS. IN

BIG CONCERNS. IN WHITE

BIG CONCERNS. IN WHITE THEY

BIG CONCERNS. IN WHITE THEY WERE

IN WHITE THEY WERE

IN WHITE THEY WERE REALLY

IN WHITE THEY WERE REALLY THIN

IN WHITE THEY WERE REALLY THIN AND

IN WHITE THEY WERE REALLY THIN AND THERE

REALLY THIN AND THERE

REALLY THIN AND THERE WAS

REALLY THIN AND THERE WAS NO

REALLY THIN AND THERE WAS NO WAY

REALLY THIN AND THERE WAS NO WAY I

REALLY THIN AND THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD

REALLY THIN AND THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD WEAR

WAS NO WAY I COULD WEAR

WAS NO WAY I COULD WEAR THEM

WAS NO WAY I COULD WEAR THEM BUT

WAS NO WAY I COULD WEAR THEM BUT SURE

WAS NO WAY I COULD WEAR THEM BUT SURE ENOUGH.

THEM BUT SURE ENOUGH.

THEM BUT SURE ENOUGH. >>

THEM BUT SURE ENOUGH. >> Host:

THEM BUT SURE ENOUGH. >> Host: THE

THEM BUT SURE ENOUGH. >> Host: THE BLACK

THEM BUT SURE ENOUGH. >> Host: THE BLACK AND

>> Host: THE BLACK AND

>> Host: THE BLACK AND THE

>> Host: THE BLACK AND THE CAMPUS

>> Host: THE BLACK AND THE CAMPUS OF

>> Host: THE BLACK AND THE CAMPUS OF THE

>> Host: THE BLACK AND THE CAMPUS OF THE TWO

THE CAMPUS OF THE TWO

THE CAMPUS OF THE TWO MOST

THE CAMPUS OF THE TWO MOST POPULAR

THE CAMPUS OF THE TWO MOST POPULAR COLORS.

MOST POPULAR COLORS.

MOST POPULAR COLORS. >>

MOST POPULAR COLORS. >> Guest:

MOST POPULAR COLORS. >> Guest: I'M

MOST POPULAR COLORS. >> Guest: I'M GOING

MOST POPULAR COLORS. >> Guest: I'M GOING TO

>> Guest: I'M GOING TO

>> Guest: I'M GOING TO KEEP

>> Guest: I'M GOING TO KEEP THE

>> Guest: I'M GOING TO KEEP THE HANGAR.

KEEP THE HANGAR.

KEEP THE HANGAR. I'M

KEEP THE HANGAR. I'M GOING

KEEP THE HANGAR. I'M GOING TO

KEEP THE HANGAR. I'M GOING TO HAVE

I'M GOING TO HAVE

I'M GOING TO HAVE MADDIE.

MADDIE.

MADDIE. FOR

MADDIE. FOR SMOKE,

MADDIE. FOR SMOKE, THESE

MADDIE. FOR SMOKE, THESE ARE

FOR SMOKE, THESE ARE

FOR SMOKE, THESE ARE TWO

FOR SMOKE, THESE ARE TWO LIGHTWEIGHT.

TWO LIGHTWEIGHT.

TWO LIGHTWEIGHT. THAN

TWO LIGHTWEIGHT. THAN I

TWO LIGHTWEIGHT. THAN I DID

TWO LIGHTWEIGHT. THAN I DID TEACHER

TWO LIGHTWEIGHT. THAN I DID TEACHER WHAT

THAN I DID TEACHER WHAT

THAN I DID TEACHER WHAT KVETCH

THAN I DID TEACHER WHAT KVETCH MEANS.

KVETCH MEANS.

KVETCH MEANS. LOOK

KVETCH MEANS. LOOK AT

KVETCH MEANS. LOOK AT THIS.

LOOK AT THIS.

LOOK AT THIS. THIS

LOOK AT THIS. THIS IS

LOOK AT THIS. THIS IS WHAT

LOOK AT THIS. THIS IS WHAT I

LOOK AT THIS. THIS IS WHAT I WANT

LOOK AT THIS. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO TELL

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO TELL YOU.

TELL YOU.

TELL YOU. EVEN

TELL YOU. EVEN THOUGH

TELL YOU. EVEN THOUGH IT

TELL YOU. EVEN THOUGH IT IS

TELL YOU. EVEN THOUGH IT IS A

EVEN THOUGH IT IS A

EVEN THOUGH IT IS A LIGHTWEIGHT

EVEN THOUGH IT IS A LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC,

LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC,

LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC, BECAUSE

LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC, BECAUSE OF

LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC, BECAUSE OF THE

LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC, BECAUSE OF THE WAY

LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC, BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT

LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC, BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT IS

BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT IS

BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT IS WOVEN,

BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT IS WOVEN, IT

BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT IS WOVEN, IT IS

BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT IS WOVEN, IT IS A

BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT IS WOVEN, IT IS A TIGHT

WOVEN, IT IS A TIGHT

WOVEN, IT IS A TIGHT WEAVE

WOVEN, IT IS A TIGHT WEAVE WITH

WOVEN, IT IS A TIGHT WEAVE WITH A

WOVEN, IT IS A TIGHT WEAVE WITH A LOT

WOVEN, IT IS A TIGHT WEAVE WITH A LOT OF

WEAVE WITH A LOT OF

WEAVE WITH A LOT OF STRETCH.

STRETCH.

STRETCH. WHAT

STRETCH. WHAT DOES

STRETCH. WHAT DOES THAT

STRETCH. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? ONE

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? ONE OF

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? ONE OF THE

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? ONE OF THE THINGS

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? ONE OF THE THINGS I

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE

ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE

ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE ABOUT

ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE ABOUT THE

ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE ABOUT THE PANTS,

ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE ABOUT THE PANTS, I

ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE ABOUT THE PANTS, I WILL

ABOUT THE PANTS, I WILL

ABOUT THE PANTS, I WILL NEVER

ABOUT THE PANTS, I WILL NEVER FORGET,

ABOUT THE PANTS, I WILL NEVER FORGET, YOU

ABOUT THE PANTS, I WILL NEVER FORGET, YOU SHE

NEVER FORGET, YOU SHE

NEVER FORGET, YOU SHE TAKES

NEVER FORGET, YOU SHE TAKES THEM

NEVER FORGET, YOU SHE TAKES THEM OFF

NEVER FORGET, YOU SHE TAKES THEM OFF AND

NEVER FORGET, YOU SHE TAKES THEM OFF AND PICK

TAKES THEM OFF AND PICK

TAKES THEM OFF AND PICK THEM

TAKES THEM OFF AND PICK THEM UP

TAKES THEM OFF AND PICK THEM UP AND

TAKES THEM OFF AND PICK THEM UP AND IT

TAKES THEM OFF AND PICK THEM UP AND IT WAS

TAKES THEM OFF AND PICK THEM UP AND IT WAS LIKE

THEM UP AND IT WAS LIKE

THEM UP AND IT WAS LIKE SOMETHING

THEM UP AND IT WAS LIKE SOMETHING I

THEM UP AND IT WAS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD

THEM UP AND IT WAS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD USE

THEM UP AND IT WAS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD USE TO

SOMETHING I WOULD USE TO

SOMETHING I WOULD USE TO MAKE

SOMETHING I WOULD USE TO MAKE A

SOMETHING I WOULD USE TO MAKE A TENT

SOMETHING I WOULD USE TO MAKE A TENT IF

SOMETHING I WOULD USE TO MAKE A TENT IF I

SOMETHING I WOULD USE TO MAKE A TENT IF I WERE

SOMETHING I WOULD USE TO MAKE A TENT IF I WERE TO

MAKE A TENT IF I WERE TO

MAKE A TENT IF I WERE TO EVER

MAKE A TENT IF I WERE TO EVER IN

MAKE A TENT IF I WERE TO EVER IN MY

MAKE A TENT IF I WERE TO EVER IN MY LIFE

MAKE A TENT IF I WERE TO EVER IN MY LIFE GO

EVER IN MY LIFE GO

EVER IN MY LIFE GO CAMPING.

CAMPING.

CAMPING. THAT

CAMPING. THAT IS

CAMPING. THAT IS RIGHT

CAMPING. THAT IS RIGHT UP

CAMPING. THAT IS RIGHT UP THERE

THAT IS RIGHT UP THERE

THAT IS RIGHT UP THERE WITH

THAT IS RIGHT UP THERE WITH YOGA.

WITH YOGA.

WITH YOGA. >>

WITH YOGA. >> IT

WITH YOGA. >> IT WAS

WITH YOGA. >> IT WAS LIKE

WITH YOGA. >> IT WAS LIKE 110

>> IT WAS LIKE 110

>> IT WAS LIKE 110 SWITCHING

>> IT WAS LIKE 110 SWITCHING YOUR

>> IT WAS LIKE 110 SWITCHING YOUR DAY.

SWITCHING YOUR DAY.

SWITCHING YOUR DAY. >>

SWITCHING YOUR DAY. >> Guest:

SWITCHING YOUR DAY. >> Guest: YOU

SWITCHING YOUR DAY. >> Guest: YOU WERE

>> Guest: YOU WERE

>> Guest: YOU WERE SURPRISED.

SURPRISED.

SURPRISED. >>

SURPRISED. >> I

SURPRISED. >> I WAS

SURPRISED. >> I WAS VERY

SURPRISED. >> I WAS VERY SURPRISED.

>> I WAS VERY SURPRISED.

>> I WAS VERY SURPRISED. >>

>> I WAS VERY SURPRISED. >> Guest:

>> I WAS VERY SURPRISED. >> Guest: THE

>> I WAS VERY SURPRISED. >> Guest: THE WHITE

>> Guest: THE WHITE

>> Guest: THE WHITE PANTS

>> Guest: THE WHITE PANTS WITH

>> Guest: THE WHITE PANTS WITH THE

>> Guest: THE WHITE PANTS WITH THE ONES

>> Guest: THE WHITE PANTS WITH THE ONES YOU

PANTS WITH THE ONES YOU

PANTS WITH THE ONES YOU TOOK

PANTS WITH THE ONES YOU TOOK .

PANTS WITH THE ONES YOU TOOK . THEY

PANTS WITH THE ONES YOU TOOK . THEY REALLY

PANTS WITH THE ONES YOU TOOK . THEY REALLY DO

TOOK . THEY REALLY DO

TOOK . THEY REALLY DO CONCEAL.

CONCEAL.

CONCEAL. YOU

CONCEAL. YOU DO

CONCEAL. YOU DO NOT

CONCEAL. YOU DO NOT SEE

CONCEAL. YOU DO NOT SEE IT.

YOU DO NOT SEE IT.

YOU DO NOT SEE IT. >>

YOU DO NOT SEE IT. >> I

YOU DO NOT SEE IT. >> I LOVE

YOU DO NOT SEE IT. >> I LOVE THAT.

>> I LOVE THAT.

>> I LOVE THAT. I

>> I LOVE THAT. I AM

>> I LOVE THAT. I AM GLAD

>> I LOVE THAT. I AM GLAD THAT

>> I LOVE THAT. I AM GLAD THAT THE

I AM GLAD THAT THE

I AM GLAD THAT THE WONDERFUL

I AM GLAD THAT THE WONDERFUL CAMPUSES

WONDERFUL CAMPUSES

WONDERFUL CAMPUSES POPULAR

WONDERFUL CAMPUSES POPULAR TODAY.

POPULAR TODAY.

POPULAR TODAY. I

POPULAR TODAY. I DO

POPULAR TODAY. I DO NOT

POPULAR TODAY. I DO NOT WANT

POPULAR TODAY. I DO NOT WANT YOU

POPULAR TODAY. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO

POPULAR TODAY. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE

I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE

I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE AFRAID

I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE AFRAID OF

I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE AFRAID OF COLOR.

AFRAID OF COLOR.

AFRAID OF COLOR. >>

AFRAID OF COLOR. >> Host:

AFRAID OF COLOR. >> Host: HELLO?

>> Host: HELLO?

>> Host: HELLO? YOU

>> Host: HELLO? YOU ARE

>> Host: HELLO? YOU ARE ALWAYS

>> Host: HELLO? YOU ARE ALWAYS IN

>> Host: HELLO? YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THE

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THE

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THE BLACK.

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THE BLACK. ALWAYS.

BLACK. ALWAYS.

BLACK. ALWAYS. >>

BLACK. ALWAYS. >> Guest:

BLACK. ALWAYS. >> Guest: I

BLACK. ALWAYS. >> Guest: I AM

BLACK. ALWAYS. >> Guest: I AM A

BLACK. ALWAYS. >> Guest: I AM A NEW

>> Guest: I AM A NEW

>> Guest: I AM A NEW YORKER.

YORKER.

YORKER. HERE'S

YORKER. HERE'S THE

YORKER. HERE'S THE DEAL.

HERE'S THE DEAL.

HERE'S THE DEAL. YOU

HERE'S THE DEAL. YOU WILL

HERE'S THE DEAL. YOU WILL MEET

HERE'S THE DEAL. YOU WILL MEET MARIA

YOU WILL MEET MARIA

YOU WILL MEET MARIA PRETTY

YOU WILL MEET MARIA PRETTY SOON

YOU WILL MEET MARIA PRETTY SOON AND

YOU WILL MEET MARIA PRETTY SOON AND SHE

YOU WILL MEET MARIA PRETTY SOON AND SHE IS

PRETTY SOON AND SHE IS

PRETTY SOON AND SHE IS THE

PRETTY SOON AND SHE IS THE NEXT

PRETTY SOON AND SHE IS THE NEXT MAKEOVER.

THE NEXT MAKEOVER.

THE NEXT MAKEOVER. >>

THE NEXT MAKEOVER. >> Host:

THE NEXT MAKEOVER. >> Host: HOW

THE NEXT MAKEOVER. >> Host: HOW MANY

>> Host: HOW MANY

>> Host: HOW MANY MINUTES?

MINUTES?

MINUTES? >>

MINUTES? >> Guest:

MINUTES? >> Guest: SHE'S

MINUTES? >> Guest: SHE'S MOVING

>> Guest: SHE'S MOVING

>> Guest: SHE'S MOVING OUTSIDE

>> Guest: SHE'S MOVING OUTSIDE HER

>> Guest: SHE'S MOVING OUTSIDE HER COMFORT

OUTSIDE HER COMFORT

OUTSIDE HER COMFORT ZONE.

ZONE.

ZONE. SHE'S

ZONE. SHE'S A

ZONE. SHE'S A TRUE

ZONE. SHE'S A TRUE NEW

ZONE. SHE'S A TRUE NEW YORKER

SHE'S A TRUE NEW YORKER

SHE'S A TRUE NEW YORKER WHO

SHE'S A TRUE NEW YORKER WHO LIVES

SHE'S A TRUE NEW YORKER WHO LIVES HERE

SHE'S A TRUE NEW YORKER WHO LIVES HERE AND

SHE'S A TRUE NEW YORKER WHO LIVES HERE AND SHE

WHO LIVES HERE AND SHE

WHO LIVES HERE AND SHE WEARS

WHO LIVES HERE AND SHE WEARS BLACK

WHO LIVES HERE AND SHE WEARS BLACK AND

WHO LIVES HERE AND SHE WEARS BLACK AND WHITE

WHO LIVES HERE AND SHE WEARS BLACK AND WHITE .

WEARS BLACK AND WHITE .

WEARS BLACK AND WHITE . BLACK

WEARS BLACK AND WHITE . BLACK AND

WEARS BLACK AND WHITE . BLACK AND WHITE.

BLACK AND WHITE.

BLACK AND WHITE. BLACK

BLACK AND WHITE. BLACK AND

BLACK AND WHITE. BLACK AND WHITE.

BLACK AND WHITE.

BLACK AND WHITE. BLACK

BLACK AND WHITE. BLACK BLACK

BLACK AND WHITE. BLACK BLACK BLACK.

BLACK BLACK BLACK.

BLACK BLACK BLACK. BLACK

BLACK BLACK BLACK. BLACK AND

BLACK BLACK BLACK. BLACK AND WHITE.

BLACK AND WHITE.

BLACK AND WHITE. WE

BLACK AND WHITE. WE ARE

BLACK AND WHITE. WE ARE NOT

BLACK AND WHITE. WE ARE NOT GOING

BLACK AND WHITE. WE ARE NOT GOING TO

BLACK AND WHITE. WE ARE NOT GOING TO PUT

WE ARE NOT GOING TO PUT

WE ARE NOT GOING TO PUT HER

WE ARE NOT GOING TO PUT HER IN

WE ARE NOT GOING TO PUT HER IN ANY

WE ARE NOT GOING TO PUT HER IN ANY OF

WE ARE NOT GOING TO PUT HER IN ANY OF THAT.

HER IN ANY OF THAT.

HER IN ANY OF THAT. IT

HER IN ANY OF THAT. IT WILL

HER IN ANY OF THAT. IT WILL BE

HER IN ANY OF THAT. IT WILL BE SO

HER IN ANY OF THAT. IT WILL BE SO MUCH

HER IN ANY OF THAT. IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN

IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN

IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN FOR

IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN FOR HER

IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN FOR HER MAKEOVER

IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN FOR HER MAKEOVER AND

IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN FOR HER MAKEOVER AND IT

FOR HER MAKEOVER AND IT

FOR HER MAKEOVER AND IT IS

FOR HER MAKEOVER AND IT IS ABOUT

FOR HER MAKEOVER AND IT IS ABOUT MOVING

FOR HER MAKEOVER AND IT IS ABOUT MOVING OUTSIDE

IS ABOUT MOVING OUTSIDE

IS ABOUT MOVING OUTSIDE OF

IS ABOUT MOVING OUTSIDE OF YOUR

IS ABOUT MOVING OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMFORT

IS ABOUT MOVING OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE.

OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE.

OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. IT

OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. IT IS

OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. IT IS COMFORTABLE

OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. IT IS COMFORTABLE AND

IT IS COMFORTABLE AND

IT IS COMFORTABLE AND EASY

IT IS COMFORTABLE AND EASY FOR

IT IS COMFORTABLE AND EASY FOR ME

IT IS COMFORTABLE AND EASY FOR ME TO

IT IS COMFORTABLE AND EASY FOR ME TO PUT

IT IS COMFORTABLE AND EASY FOR ME TO PUT ON

IT IS COMFORTABLE AND EASY FOR ME TO PUT ON A

EASY FOR ME TO PUT ON A

EASY FOR ME TO PUT ON A LITTLE

EASY FOR ME TO PUT ON A LITTLE BLACK

EASY FOR ME TO PUT ON A LITTLE BLACK PANTS.

LITTLE BLACK PANTS.

LITTLE BLACK PANTS. THAT

LITTLE BLACK PANTS. THAT I

LITTLE BLACK PANTS. THAT I DON'T

LITTLE BLACK PANTS. THAT I DON'T KNOW.

THAT I DON'T KNOW.

THAT I DON'T KNOW. IT

THAT I DON'T KNOW. IT IS

THAT I DON'T KNOW. IT IS EASY,

THAT I DON'T KNOW. IT IS EASY, RIGHT?

IT IS EASY, RIGHT?

IT IS EASY, RIGHT? AND

IT IS EASY, RIGHT? AND I

IT IS EASY, RIGHT? AND I HAVE

IT IS EASY, RIGHT? AND I HAVE A

IT IS EASY, RIGHT? AND I HAVE A FAKE

AND I HAVE A FAKE

AND I HAVE A FAKE REALITY

AND I HAVE A FAKE REALITY THAT

AND I HAVE A FAKE REALITY THAT I

AND I HAVE A FAKE REALITY THAT I LIVE

AND I HAVE A FAKE REALITY THAT I LIVE IN

REALITY THAT I LIVE IN

REALITY THAT I LIVE IN THAT

REALITY THAT I LIVE IN THAT SAYS

REALITY THAT I LIVE IN THAT SAYS I

REALITY THAT I LIVE IN THAT SAYS I LOOK

REALITY THAT I LIVE IN THAT SAYS I LOOK SO

REALITY THAT I LIVE IN THAT SAYS I LOOK SO MUCH

THAT SAYS I LOOK SO MUCH

THAT SAYS I LOOK SO MUCH THINNER

THAT SAYS I LOOK SO MUCH THINNER IN

THAT SAYS I LOOK SO MUCH THINNER IN MY

THAT SAYS I LOOK SO MUCH THINNER IN MY BLACK

THINNER IN MY BLACK

THINNER IN MY BLACK PANTS

THINNER IN MY BLACK PANTS WHEN

THINNER IN MY BLACK PANTS WHEN IN

THINNER IN MY BLACK PANTS WHEN IN FACT,

THINNER IN MY BLACK PANTS WHEN IN FACT, I

PANTS WHEN IN FACT, I

PANTS WHEN IN FACT, I ACTUALLY

PANTS WHEN IN FACT, I ACTUALLY LOOK

PANTS WHEN IN FACT, I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE

PANTS WHEN IN FACT, I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE WHAT

ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE WHAT

ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE WHAT I

ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE WHAT I WEIGH

ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE WHAT I WEIGH NO

ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE WHAT I WEIGH NO MATTER

ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE WHAT I WEIGH NO MATTER WHAT

ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE WHAT I WEIGH NO MATTER WHAT I

I WEIGH NO MATTER WHAT I

I WEIGH NO MATTER WHAT I WEAR.

WEAR.

WEAR. SO

WEAR. SO DOESN'T

WEAR. SO DOESN'T REALLY

WEAR. SO DOESN'T REALLY DO

SO DOESN'T REALLY DO

SO DOESN'T REALLY DO THAT.

THAT.

THAT. >>

THAT. >> Host:

THAT. >> Host: WE

THAT. >> Host: WE HAVE

THAT. >> Host: WE HAVE THAT

>> Host: WE HAVE THAT

>> Host: WE HAVE THAT MINDSET,

>> Host: WE HAVE THAT MINDSET, THOUGH.

MINDSET, THOUGH.

MINDSET, THOUGH. >>

MINDSET, THOUGH. >> Guest:

MINDSET, THOUGH. >> Guest: YOU

MINDSET, THOUGH. >> Guest: YOU JUST

MINDSET, THOUGH. >> Guest: YOU JUST TURN

>> Guest: YOU JUST TURN

>> Guest: YOU JUST TURN INTO

>> Guest: YOU JUST TURN INTO A

>> Guest: YOU JUST TURN INTO A BIG

>> Guest: YOU JUST TURN INTO A BIG PILLAR

>> Guest: YOU JUST TURN INTO A BIG PILLAR OF

INTO A BIG PILLAR OF

INTO A BIG PILLAR OF BLOB.

BLOB.

BLOB. IT

BLOB. IT DOES

BLOB. IT DOES NOT

BLOB. IT DOES NOT WORK.

IT DOES NOT WORK.

IT DOES NOT WORK. >>

IT DOES NOT WORK. >> Host:

IT DOES NOT WORK. >> Host: BEAUTIFUL.

>> Host: BEAUTIFUL.

>> Host: BEAUTIFUL. I

>> Host: BEAUTIFUL. I WANT

>> Host: BEAUTIFUL. I WANT TO

>> Host: BEAUTIFUL. I WANT TO TALK

>> Host: BEAUTIFUL. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT

>> Host: BEAUTIFUL. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE

I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE

I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE PRINTED,

I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE PRINTED, BECAUSE

I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE PRINTED, BECAUSE THIS

I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE PRINTED, BECAUSE THIS IS

PRINTED, BECAUSE THIS IS

PRINTED, BECAUSE THIS IS SOMETHING

PRINTED, BECAUSE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT

PRINTED, BECAUSE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU

PRINTED, BECAUSE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU DO

SOMETHING THAT YOU DO

SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT

SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT USUALLY

SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT USUALLY DO.

NOT USUALLY DO.

NOT USUALLY DO. >>

NOT USUALLY DO. >> Guest:

NOT USUALLY DO. >> Guest: I

NOT USUALLY DO. >> Guest: I DO

NOT USUALLY DO. >> Guest: I DO NOT

NOT USUALLY DO. >> Guest: I DO NOT DO

NOT USUALLY DO. >> Guest: I DO NOT DO A

>> Guest: I DO NOT DO A

>> Guest: I DO NOT DO A LOT

>> Guest: I DO NOT DO A LOT OF

>> Guest: I DO NOT DO A LOT OF PRINTS.

LOT OF PRINTS.

LOT OF PRINTS. LESSONS

LOT OF PRINTS. LESSONS THE

LOT OF PRINTS. LESSONS THE BLACK

LOT OF PRINTS. LESSONS THE BLACK AND

LESSONS THE BLACK AND

LESSONS THE BLACK AND WHITE

LESSONS THE BLACK AND WHITE HAS

LESSONS THE BLACK AND WHITE HAS ALREADY

LESSONS THE BLACK AND WHITE HAS ALREADY SOLD

WHITE HAS ALREADY SOLD

WHITE HAS ALREADY SOLD OUT.

OUT.

OUT. THERE

OUT. THERE SUGGESTING

OUT. THERE SUGGESTING THAT

OUT. THERE SUGGESTING THAT I

THERE SUGGESTING THAT I

THERE SUGGESTING THAT I DO

THERE SUGGESTING THAT I DO MORE

THERE SUGGESTING THAT I DO MORE PRINTS.

DO MORE PRINTS.

DO MORE PRINTS. YOU'VE

DO MORE PRINTS. YOU'VE ALWAYS

DO MORE PRINTS. YOU'VE ALWAYS PUSH

DO MORE PRINTS. YOU'VE ALWAYS PUSH ME

DO MORE PRINTS. YOU'VE ALWAYS PUSH ME TO

YOU'VE ALWAYS PUSH ME TO

YOU'VE ALWAYS PUSH ME TO THAT.

THAT.

THAT. >>

THAT. >> Host:

THAT. >> Host: I

THAT. >> Host: I HAVE.

>> Host: I HAVE.

>> Host: I HAVE. >>

>> Host: I HAVE. >> Guest:

>> Host: I HAVE. >> Guest: BUT

>> Host: I HAVE. >> Guest: BUT THEY

>> Host: I HAVE. >> Guest: BUT THEY ARE

>> Guest: BUT THEY ARE

>> Guest: BUT THEY ARE VERY

>> Guest: BUT THEY ARE VERY PERSONAL,

>> Guest: BUT THEY ARE VERY PERSONAL, 1010,

VERY PERSONAL, 1010,

VERY PERSONAL, 1010, RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIGHT? >>

RIGHT? >> THEY

RIGHT? >> THEY ARE.

>> THEY ARE.

>> THEY ARE. TALKED

>> THEY ARE. TALKED ABOUT

>> THEY ARE. TALKED ABOUT THIS

>> THEY ARE. TALKED ABOUT THIS PRINT.

TALKED ABOUT THIS PRINT.

TALKED ABOUT THIS PRINT. >>

TALKED ABOUT THIS PRINT. >> Guest:

TALKED ABOUT THIS PRINT. >> Guest: THERE

TALKED ABOUT THIS PRINT. >> Guest: THERE IS

TALKED ABOUT THIS PRINT. >> Guest: THERE IS NO

>> Guest: THERE IS NO

>> Guest: THERE IS NO PRINT.

PRINT.

PRINT. WELL,

PRINT. WELL, WE

PRINT. WELL, WE ARE

PRINT. WELL, WE ARE WEARING

PRINT. WELL, WE ARE WEARING WHAT

WELL, WE ARE WEARING WHAT

WELL, WE ARE WEARING WHAT ONE

WELL, WE ARE WEARING WHAT ONE OF

WELL, WE ARE WEARING WHAT ONE OF MY

WELL, WE ARE WEARING WHAT ONE OF MY FAVORITE

ONE OF MY FAVORITE

ONE OF MY FAVORITE JACKETS

ONE OF MY FAVORITE JACKETS WHICH,

ONE OF MY FAVORITE JACKETS WHICH, BY

ONE OF MY FAVORITE JACKETS WHICH, BY THE

JACKETS WHICH, BY THE

JACKETS WHICH, BY THE WAY,

JACKETS WHICH, BY THE WAY, I

JACKETS WHICH, BY THE WAY, I MADE

JACKETS WHICH, BY THE WAY, I MADE LAST

WAY, I MADE LAST

WAY, I MADE LAST FEBRUARY

WAY, I MADE LAST FEBRUARY AND

WAY, I MADE LAST FEBRUARY AND I

WAY, I MADE LAST FEBRUARY AND I WANT

WAY, I MADE LAST FEBRUARY AND I WANT YOU

FEBRUARY AND I WANT YOU

FEBRUARY AND I WANT YOU TO

FEBRUARY AND I WANT YOU TO SEE

FEBRUARY AND I WANT YOU TO SEE IF

FEBRUARY AND I WANT YOU TO SEE IF YOU

FEBRUARY AND I WANT YOU TO SEE IF YOU CAME

FEBRUARY AND I WANT YOU TO SEE IF YOU CAME BACK

TO SEE IF YOU CAME BACK

TO SEE IF YOU CAME BACK AND

TO SEE IF YOU CAME BACK AND I

TO SEE IF YOU CAME BACK AND I WANT

TO SEE IF YOU CAME BACK AND I WANT YOU

TO SEE IF YOU CAME BACK AND I WANT YOU TO

TO SEE IF YOU CAME BACK AND I WANT YOU TO SEE

AND I WANT YOU TO SEE

AND I WANT YOU TO SEE HOW

AND I WANT YOU TO SEE HOW PERFECTLY

AND I WANT YOU TO SEE HOW PERFECTLY PAIR

AND I WANT YOU TO SEE HOW PERFECTLY PAIR FROM

HOW PERFECTLY PAIR FROM

HOW PERFECTLY PAIR FROM LAST

HOW PERFECTLY PAIR FROM LAST FEBRUARY

HOW PERFECTLY PAIR FROM LAST FEBRUARY FITS

HOW PERFECTLY PAIR FROM LAST FEBRUARY FITS THIS

LAST FEBRUARY FITS THIS

LAST FEBRUARY FITS THIS FEBRUARY.

LAST FEBRUARY FITS THIS FEBRUARY. THESE

LAST FEBRUARY FITS THIS FEBRUARY. THESE ARE

LAST FEBRUARY FITS THIS FEBRUARY. THESE ARE OUR

FEBRUARY. THESE ARE OUR

FEBRUARY. THESE ARE OUR FAVORITES.

FAVORITES.

FAVORITES. THIS

FAVORITES. THIS IS

FAVORITES. THIS IS LIKE

FAVORITES. THIS IS LIKE A

FAVORITES. THIS IS LIKE A SCRATCH

THIS IS LIKE A SCRATCH

THIS IS LIKE A SCRATCH PRINT,

THIS IS LIKE A SCRATCH PRINT, WHEN

THIS IS LIKE A SCRATCH PRINT, WHEN YOU

THIS IS LIKE A SCRATCH PRINT, WHEN YOU SAY?

PRINT, WHEN YOU SAY?

PRINT, WHEN YOU SAY? >>

PRINT, WHEN YOU SAY? >> Host:

PRINT, WHEN YOU SAY? >> Host: YES.

>> Host: YES.

>> Host: YES. YES.

YES.

YES. >>

YES. >> Guest:

YES. >> Guest: HOW

YES. >> Guest: HOW WOULD

YES. >> Guest: HOW WOULD YOU

>> Guest: HOW WOULD YOU

>> Guest: HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE

>> Guest: HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE IT?

DESCRIBE IT?

DESCRIBE IT? >>

DESCRIBE IT? >> Host:

DESCRIBE IT? >> Host: I

DESCRIBE IT? >> Host: I DON'T

DESCRIBE IT? >> Host: I DON'T KNOW.

>> Host: I DON'T KNOW.

>> Host: I DON'T KNOW. SHE

>> Host: I DON'T KNOW. SHE HAS

>> Host: I DON'T KNOW. SHE HAS A

>> Host: I DON'T KNOW. SHE HAS A TV

>> Host: I DON'T KNOW. SHE HAS A TV VOICE.

SHE HAS A TV VOICE.

SHE HAS A TV VOICE. YOU

SHE HAS A TV VOICE. YOU KNOW

SHE HAS A TV VOICE. YOU KNOW THEY

SHE HAS A TV VOICE. YOU KNOW THEY CANNOT

YOU KNOW THEY CANNOT

YOU KNOW THEY CANNOT HEAR

YOU KNOW THEY CANNOT HEAR YOU.

HEAR YOU.

HEAR YOU. NORMALLY

HEAR YOU. NORMALLY SHE

HEAR YOU. NORMALLY SHE TALKS

HEAR YOU. NORMALLY SHE TALKS LIKE

NORMALLY SHE TALKS LIKE

NORMALLY SHE TALKS LIKE THIS.

THIS.

THIS. THEN

THIS. THEN SHE

THIS. THEN SHE GETS

THIS. THEN SHE GETS ON

THIS. THEN SHE GETS ON TV

THIS. THEN SHE GETS ON TV AND

THEN SHE GETS ON TV AND

THEN SHE GETS ON TV AND SHE

THEN SHE GETS ON TV AND SHE HAS

THEN SHE GETS ON TV AND SHE HAS A

THEN SHE GETS ON TV AND SHE HAS A TV

THEN SHE GETS ON TV AND SHE HAS A TV VOICE.

SHE HAS A TV VOICE.

SHE HAS A TV VOICE. SHE'S

SHE HAS A TV VOICE. SHE'S SEXY

SHE HAS A TV VOICE. SHE'S SEXY NOW.

SHE'S SEXY NOW.

SHE'S SEXY NOW. OKAY.

OKAY.

OKAY. I

OKAY. I THINK

OKAY. I THINK IT

OKAY. I THINK IT IS

OKAY. I THINK IT IS LIKE

OKAY. I THINK IT IS LIKE A

I THINK IT IS LIKE A

I THINK IT IS LIKE A SCRATCH.

SCRATCH.

SCRATCH. SHE

SCRATCH. SHE HAS

SCRATCH. SHE HAS A

SCRATCH. SHE HAS A REALLY

SHE HAS A REALLY

SHE HAS A REALLY BEAUTIFUL

SHE HAS A REALLY BEAUTIFUL SISTER

SHE HAS A REALLY BEAUTIFUL SISTER MY

BEAUTIFUL SISTER MY

BEAUTIFUL SISTER MY QUESTION

BEAUTIFUL SISTER MY QUESTION IN

BEAUTIFUL SISTER MY QUESTION IN THE

BEAUTIFUL SISTER MY QUESTION IN THE LAST

QUESTION IN THE LAST

QUESTION IN THE LAST HOUR

QUESTION IN THE LAST HOUR WAS

QUESTION IN THE LAST HOUR WAS COMEDY

QUESTION IN THE LAST HOUR WAS COMEDY OF

QUESTION IN THE LAST HOUR WAS COMEDY OF A

HOUR WAS COMEDY OF A

HOUR WAS COMEDY OF A THIRD

HOUR WAS COMEDY OF A THIRD SISTER

HOUR WAS COMEDY OF A THIRD SISTER WHO

HOUR WAS COMEDY OF A THIRD SISTER WHO IS

THIRD SISTER WHO IS

THIRD SISTER WHO IS UGLY?

UGLY?

UGLY? TWO

UGLY? TWO GORGEOUS

UGLY? TWO GORGEOUS SISTERS

UGLY? TWO GORGEOUS SISTERS AND

TWO GORGEOUS SISTERS AND

TWO GORGEOUS SISTERS AND I

TWO GORGEOUS SISTERS AND I THINK

TWO GORGEOUS SISTERS AND I THINK THERE

TWO GORGEOUS SISTERS AND I THINK THERE HAS

TWO GORGEOUS SISTERS AND I THINK THERE HAS TO

TWO GORGEOUS SISTERS AND I THINK THERE HAS TO BE

I THINK THERE HAS TO BE

I THINK THERE HAS TO BE A

I THINK THERE HAS TO BE A PIG

I THINK THERE HAS TO BE A PIG DOG

I THINK THERE HAS TO BE A PIG DOG WAITING

I THINK THERE HAS TO BE A PIG DOG WAITING AT

A PIG DOG WAITING AT

A PIG DOG WAITING AT HOME.

HOME.

HOME. WITH

HOME. WITH THE

HOME. WITH THE WHOLE

HOME. WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY

WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY

WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY LOOKS

WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY LOOKS LIKE

WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY LOOKS LIKE THIS.

LOOKS LIKE THIS.

LOOKS LIKE THIS. IT

LOOKS LIKE THIS. IT IS

LOOKS LIKE THIS. IT IS SO

LOOKS LIKE THIS. IT IS SO ANNOYING.

IT IS SO ANNOYING.

IT IS SO ANNOYING. I

IT IS SO ANNOYING. I CANNOT

IT IS SO