- I can't give you this position.
- What? I crushed the interview.
- Yeah, no, I know.
Part of me was like, what are you,
taking the "Limitless" pill?
- Amy, no one saw that movie.
- Yeah, but you know the premise,
so the joke is good, it works.
Anyway, I need to give this to Mateo.
- Oh! Of course you were gonna pick one of your favorites.
This whole interview process was a fake.
- No--I mean, yes, but not for the reasons you think.
Look, Mateo never got a work permit.
I convinced Dan to keep him on the books
and let him work for me.
You know how miserable he's been in that job.
So please don't tell HR.
- Oh, man.
I--I totally get it.
He--of course he should get the job.
- Right? Thank you for understanding.
No problem. I' just take the pay raise
and then we're good.
- I'm sorry, wh--what? No.
- Well, I mean, I did still win.
And it just seems like if you want me
to keep quiet about all this,
you should make it worth my while. Right?
Okay, well, how about weekends off?
- Oh, man, that's such a good start.
- Okay, Marcus, just tell me what you want.
- Amy, I--I think we both know what I want.
And I've been wanting it for a very long time.
- Hey, Rico, check it out. I got a desk.