- Hey everyone, my name is Tyler Oakley,
and look who I'm here with today!
- My name is Liza Koshy. - Liza Koshy, my fave.
So, for this episode of Spooktober,
we are doing something that's a little bit scary.
- A little bit spoopy? - A little bit spoopy.
- Ooh, here we go!
- We are here at Halloween Horror Nights
at Universal Studios Hollywood,
and we are about to do SAW: Games of Jigsaw maze.
- Yeah. - Are you ready?
- No, I'm not.
- I guess I'm about to get scared.
- We'll have to go through hell,
that's what he's saying.
- But we're gonna do it together.
- Yes, we are.
Let's go down. - We might die,
but we'll be in each other's arms.
- I'll see you in the underworld.
- And if you die, I'm leaving you.
That's all. - Oh fine.
Thanks, Tyler. - 'Kay, let's go.
- No, stop!
- Come with me!
- You're the scariest thing--
- No, you have to-- - In here.
- You have to kind of know-- - No, no, no.
You have to go first, you have to go first!
I cannot touch you-- - Okay, okay, okay.
- I have a boyfriend. - Okay, okay, okay.
(crash) (both scream)
- (Tyler laughs) Stop it, stop.
Oh no, I forgot-- - I didn't think--
- That happens! - It was going to be scary!
I completely forgot that. - I didn't think
it was gonna be scary!
- Who's there?
- Oh my God, okay, okay, okay. - Stop!
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
- We're just gonna go, we're just gonna go.
We're just gonna go, we're just gonna go, we're just--
- No. - I hear him.
I hear you. - No.
- I hear you, I-- - I don't--
(Liza screams) (Tyler squeals)
Okay, we're gonna go. - We're good, we're good.
- Stop. - That's a thing.
- Go, go. - No.
- Go. - These are like people.
- Go, go, go, go talk to him!
- Hi. (Liza squeals)
I'm so scared. - Okay.
We're good, we're good. - I'm so scared.
- We're good.
One room done.
- I think, okay. (Tyler huffs)
We're fine! - We did it!
- We're good, baby.
- Okay, okay, we didn't leave.
Okay, baby, okay. - Let's go, bae.
- You lead the way this time.
- Mechanical boxes! (both laugh)
- Don't clap! - No!
- Was that you?!? (Liza cackles)
(Tyler screeches) (Liza claps)
- Ah, stop, don't do that!
- Okay, we're going, we're going.
We're going, we're gonna go.
We're just-- - Don't touch me!
- It's a stick, not-- (Liza screeches)
It's fine, we're fine.
Everything's fine. - Ehh!
- Okay, we're good, we're good.
We're walking, we're walking.
- No, you real!
- I know you real! - I can tell you're real.
- I know you real. - I don't know.
- I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
- Okay, come on, come on, come on, come on.
We're done with you, no thank you, no thank you.
- Come get me, come get me.
- No too late.
- Go go go.
- Okay, okay.
- Ah stop!
- It's just me, it's just me.
- You're the scariest thing in here.
- Okay, okay.
- Okay we're good, we're good, we're good.
- No, no, no.
- No, no, no, no, no, no.
- Noooooo. I have a boyfriend, I can't look at that.
- Good luck, good luck in all of your endeavors.
- I feel nauseous.
- I don't like that.
- Wait, there's a door, there's a door, there's a door.
- I don't like anything.
- I don't like the...
- We're good, we're so good.
(screams and laughs)
- You said we're so good.
Go, go, go, go.
- What's up with you? No!
- Go, go, go, go talk to him.
- I appreciate you, I wish you the best.
- Oh, that's fucked up, that's fucked up.
(screams and laughs)
- Okay, you're going.
Nope. We get it, we get it. Nope.
- I'm done. Go back. I'm vegan, I'm vegan.
I keep getting scared by black walls.
- It's just a box.
He's going through it.
I'm so sorry.
- Don't... don't... something scary!
I can't tell... (screams)
- Noooooooo. Don't hit me.
- I'm sorry, it was a reaction... are you okay?
- I'm an ally, I'm an ally.
- Are you going to wake up?
- Through this box... she seems...
- I didn't see you coming... I did not see you coming.
- I thought she wasn't real!
We have to go, we have to go.
- Is this the end, is this the end?
- Good luck, good night.
- Oh, this is scary.
This is a bathroom, this is scary.
- What what what?
This doesn't seem like something I want to do.
- Bye, thanks for watching.
Okay, okay, okay, okay I don't want it.
- Nope, fake, fake news. All fake. All fake.
- This is so Hollywood, everybody fake.
- Ah! Oh, just a saw. Just a saw.
- Are you a real door?
- That's a door, that's a door, that's a door.
- Oh, this bitch. No, no....
- Come for me, come for me.
- Somebody in the garbage, no?
- I like this one, this one's...
- I even saw you, I saw you. No!
Oh my god.
- Look at my face.
- I'm disgusting.
- I'm disgusting.
- We survived. I'm sweating... I'm just drenched in disgust.
- I'm wearing clinical strength and I'm still sweating.
- We survived. You guys... - Did we?
- We did it-ish... I never want to do that again.
Good luck with your life.
- Good luck, see you again, bye.
- Never see you again.
Alright, thank you Liza for making it.
If you don't know Liza, I don't really get it,
but subscribe to Liza... the link will be below.
Okay, that's all we have for you guys today,
let me know who I should go through a maze with next year.
- Nobody's gonna wanna...
- Nobody's gonna wanna do this... it's just too scary.
- I think my eyebrows are on your face.
- (laughs) Is it?
- I mean, I'm surprised mine are still on, yes.
- Oh my god. Okay, bye y'all.
Bye. I hate you, I hate you so much.