(Upbeat Pop Music)
- Hey guys.
- It's Brooklyn and Bailey, and today we're gonna let y'all
follow us around at the best sleepover ever.
Because we're hosting a sleepover for our friends,
and y'all know that we are partnered with Beddy's.
So we're gonna be doing like
a Princess Diaries type sleepover.
- Cause you guys know in her sleepover she like had
her friends bring mattresses,
- But for our friends we got them their own
bedding from Beddy's as you guys can see.
So we've like laid it all out over here.
- And we like decorated it,
and they're gonna come sleep up here.
I think it's awesome to get it at a sleepover
because you can just zip it up super easy in the morning.
- I mean yeah.
For like lazy people like me it's so nice to just
zip it up and go.
It is glorious.
- And there's like this minky stuff inside, like a blanket.
- ♫ Hallelujah
- We also have gifts downstairs for all of our friends,
and they have stuff that will help us with the activities
we're gonna do for the sleepover tonight as well.
- Like pajamas, and minky blankets,
it's gonna be so exciting.
- But our friends are showing up and we're super excited
to show them all the stuff we got for them.
- So let's go see.
- [Voiceover] Oh look who's here.
Let's go, let's go people.
Okay let's go head up to the studio.
We have a surprise for you up there.
- [Voiceover] Oh I'm so excited.
- This is so cute.
- Oh my god.
- That's so cute.
- [Bailey] Do you guys know which ones are yours?
This is Talisa.
- [Talisa] So cute.
- [Bailey] This is Allison's.
You guys can like lay down on them and test them out.
- [Tavia] Is this one mine?
- [Bailey] Uh-huh, Tavia's, then Brooklyn's,
and then mine.
Okay guys so now we're gonna show them their presents
that we have for them.
Open them, go, go.
I'm like so excited, like open them.
- [Brooklyn] Like ready, set, open.
- Oh, oh.
I'm set already.
- [Bailey] Look at those pajamas.
Oh, she's ready for a nap.
(many voices overlapping)
- It is so soft.
It's like a literal (mumbles).
- We're ready for a movie,
actually I think the scavenger hunt is first
So we're ready for the scavenger hunt.
- I'm the best present there is.
- [Bailey] Oh my god.
- That was so funny.
- [Bailey] Here's the parade, woohoo.
- ♫ In here tonight we're coming through
♫ Hanging with my crew
♫ What you gonna do
♫ Sexy ladies give it to me
♫ We ain't here for you
♫ Hanging with my crew
♫ What you gonna do
♫ Sexy ladies, work it baby
- You have two hours to do as many of these
items as humanly possible.
Take a photo next to a movie poster.
Take a photo with everyone reading a different book
in a famous books or series.
Playground, take a photo of everyone on the slide at once.
Take a photo of everyone jumping at the same time.
Take a photo of everyone stopping to smell the roses.
- [Voiceover] I can't jump.
- Okay everyone except Allie will be fine.
Take a photo of everyone crammed into the smallest
place you can find.
Take a photo shaking the hand of a statue.
Take a photo giving a high-five to a mascot.
Take a photo of everyone hiding behind a tree.
Take a photo of everyone under a bed.
Spell a word using your bodies.
Everyone with a mouth full of marshmallows,
spoons hanging off your noses,
and everyone wearing a sombrero.
- Alright y'all so our first task, we're gonna see
if we can find a slide, and then we're gonna go
to Allison's house, cause she lives nearby,
and we're gonna hide, or cram all all underneath the bed.
- This is Mackenzie, and she was our school mascot
last year, correct?
- So, we're gonna take a picture with her
so we can get the mascot checked off.
- [Bailey] I'm seeing three down, kind of
And we got more over there.
- [Voiceover] There's Parker.
Open the door.
- [Group] Hi.
- [Voiceover] Let's see everyone smell the roses.
Ready, one, two, three.
Kay, May-Tay is shaking hands with the statue.
It is a horse.
- Walking over to the movie theater
- There are people here
- There's so many people but we're just gonna go
casually walk over and put cameras next to people.
- I really hope I don't see anyone I know.
- [Voiceover] Hola amigos
So, okay there we go.
There's our joy.
There's a J, O, Y.
- Okay we are in the process of picking out a movie
because we came home and we beat the scavenger hunt.
So now we are in a mood for a movie.
Braidy. Braidy's ready to watch the movie with us, huh baby?
- [Brooklyn] What about, like, She's the Man?
- Ooh ya.
- [Brooklyn] The Proposal, Legally Blonde.
Has anybody seen it, who's seen it?
We'll watch Legally Blonde just for these two.
Alright let's do it guys.
- [Voiceover] It's time for the gain-ten-pounds table.
- We decided to play Would You Rather, with Jenny,
our friend made us a giant jar of would you rathers.
So we're gonna play.
Brooklyn's turn first.
- Okay, so mine says would you rather eat your boogers
or lick your shoe.
Lick my shoe.
- Would you rather be saved by Superman,
or meet Winnie the Pooh.
- Okay, would you rather
go to jail for a year or live in your car for a year.
Live in my car for a year.
- I agree
- Would you rather be rich, or be poor and find true love.
Be poor and find true love.
- Would you rather not be able to use your hands
or not be able to walk.
I'd say not being able to walk.
- Yeah I agree.
- Cause then you couldn't eat.
- Would you rather be homeless
or live without family and friends.
- So we're kind of just chilling right now,
but I really want to do a pillow fight, so, watch this.
- Thank you guys so much for watching this video.
I hope you guys felt like you were here with us
enjoying our sleepover,
and don't forget to click the link
in the description box below.
We have a coupon code to Beddy's
if you guys wanna check that out.
Also, if you wanna see more of our videos,
click the button right over here.
And last but not least, if you guys wanna subscribe
to our channel, which I really hope you guys want to,
click the button right over here,
and we'll see you all next week.
- Bye, love you guys.