- We're here in downtown Seattle
and everybody's just waking up.
- And we only have until dinner to use our skills and talents
to earn as much as we can
so we can leave Laura a mega-tip tonight.
- You know what, we better get to it!
- Anyone want to donate to a worthy cause?
I'll sing you a song.
- We're helping out the kindest waitress in Seattle.
- Portraits over here!
- I could write you a poem.
- We're raising money for the kindest waitress in Seattle!
- You would look great on paper!
- You're just buttering me up.
- No way.
- I could sing you a song.
I could give some advice if you're struggling with anything.
- Can you act?
Will: I can act, yes, I can definitely act.
- Can you act like a panda?
- I can act like a panda?
I suppose I could do that, sure.
- It's for a good cause.
Mason: Wow, $20?
High five, dude!
- You gotta catch my good side, though.
- Oh, beautiful.
Now just hold that.
- Okay, this is me acting like a panda.
- Oh, the things I do for my art.
- ♪ If you're happy and you know it, ♪
♪ leave a tip! ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it leave a tip! ♪
♪ If you're happy it isn't hard, ♪
♪ I'll even take a credit card, if you're happy ♪
♪ and you know it, leave a tip! ♪
-Oh, he's leaving even more!
Look, I can do this!
- I'm almost done.
- The anticipation's killing me!
- There you are.
- That's awesome, brother!
- You're the best.
- Teach you the rock chalk yoga poses?
- Ah, he caught your happy look.
Mason: You really do have a good look.
Woman: He's always happy.
- You and I are going to go high-five a random person.
- Oh, nice, I love it!
- Thank you!
- Getting on the home stretch here.
Okay, you ready?
There you go, my good man.
- You're amazing.
- You're the best.
- Oh, yeah!
- Well that was fun.
We're meeting lots of really, really awesome people.
- So we don't have a lot of--
We live in a homeless shelter.
Will: Oh my goodness.
I want Mason to draw you guys a picture, is that cool?
Mason: Come on down!
That was very generous of you.
Pay it forward, right?
- The hug. - The hug?
I give the best hugs!
- Awesome, thank you.
Mason: You guys are awesome, no, thank you.
Bring it in.
Give me some hugs.
We love it.
- So this is kind of random to share this,
but my husband passed away, and so I've been doing
random acts of kindness for people,
so I'm gonna do this in memory of my husband, Paul.
- You're awesome.
- So this is for Paul Sanchez.
- This is for Jill Sanchez, who I love too.
Mason: You guys are awesome.
- This incredible thing just happened.
Um, this woman who had been watching for about an hour
came up to me and said that she didn't want to be on TV,
but she still wanted to donate, and...
she donated a hundred dollars.
So we have had such a successful morning,
we did a lot better than we thought we would.
- But, I think we could do even better.
- So we're bringing in even more help.
- This is gonna be fun.
- Who wants to learn how to juggle?
Up, up, catch.
Yes! Ha ha!
So I just flew in today to film another segment tomorrow,
but they asked if I could help out,
so here I am, and I'm excited!
- I learned how to make these on YouTube yesterday.
Melanie: You're getting it.
- This is perfect, thank you so much.
- Katie, Katie.
- Oh my gosh!
Oh, thank you so much.
- That was really fun.
Mason: You're awesome.
Emilie: Thank you so much.
- Okay, ready?
Will: We're doing a joke contest.
Why did the bicycle break down on the race?
- Ooh, do tell.
- Because it was two-tired.
- Ooh, I think a better venue for this joke contest,
would probably be one of the pizzerias over there,
because we could get really cheesy.
Mason: This is our secret handshake.
Melanie: That was really good!
Yeah, that's it!
- We only have about an hour left before we have to wrap up
and head over to the restaurant,
so we are gonna join forces.
One, two, three, [all shouting]
- All right, we gotta do better than that,
guys, come on.
- Geez, that is one hundred dollars.
That's so cool, thank you.
- Thank you!
[ukulele strum] [cheering]
- So awesome, guys.
- I agree.
- Now let's go count this money.
- Let's see, put all these right here.
Mason: Sixty, seventy, eighty.
Emilie: This is insane.
Guys, there's still more!
Mason: Oh my gosh, I'm kind of losing my mind
with how much money I have.
Melanie: Almost done.
- I did not think this would take this long.
Emilie: This is insane.
- Got it.
- So we've added up everything that we collected today,
and here's our total.
But the coolest part is,
a person who's decided to stay anonymous
said that they would match our donation,
so this is actually what we're gonna be able
to give Laura tonight.
- Are you serious?
And I think that qualifies as a mega-tip.
- I agree.
Emilie: So we have been staking out the restaurant,
and Laura is just arriving.
We still have to get a producer to go over to the bank
with all of the money, and get crisp $100 bills
that we are going to leave on the table tonight.
And then I've gotta get dressed.
And Will, you've gotta get dressed.
- Yeah, I'm on it.
Emilie: Oh, yeah, you're getting dressed, great!
We gotta go.
Mason: We made it to Cutters.
Emilie and Will are on their way.
So we're gonna go sit down with the entire crew
and get set up.
Emilie: Okay, we made it,
and it's dinner time.
- Let's go meet Laura.
- Here we go!
- Oh thank you!
I'll come sit over here.
Will: There she is.
Laura: Hi, how are you two?
- Doing well, how are you?
- Good, thank you.
My name is Laura, and I'll be your server.
- Hi Laura! - Hey Laura.
- Are you two celebrating anything today?
- Um, just our mutual love and affection for each other.
- Aw, I love it.
- We're on vacation.
- That'll be nice!
Emilie: Yeah. - Good.
So what can I get started for you two?
- We're both kind of scared, but we wanna try oysters?
- Oh, definitely.
- Yeah, let's do that.
Laura: Great, I'll get that started.
- Thanks, Laura!
- So that was Laura.
- She seems so nice.
- She's a sweetie.
This is gonna be fun.
Emilie: Thank you.
Laura: You're welcome.
- Appetizers are up.
Will: She said, "You're the greatest" to somebody
who helped her.
Emilie: Aw, she is so nice.
-She suspects nothing.
Mason: She's, like, working, like,
six different tables right now--
including Will and Emilie's.
- She just served them their meal.
- Oh, oh-ho, oh-ho-ho.
Laura: How is everything?
Will: Oh my gosh, it's so good.
Emilie: He's been making sure it's dead.
Laura: Good, that's the way to crack them open.
- She's right behind me.
It's kind of difficult to, like, remain calm,
like I'm eating dinner when I know
what's about to happen.
Laura: Can I get your plates out of the way?
Emilie: Oh yes, thank you.
Laura: You guys save room for dessert?
- Oh, I think--
- But of course.
Laura: We've got very good key lime pie,
and my favorite's the warm bread pudding.
We have vanilla ice cream.
- Here's my only concern, whether the ice cream
is proportionate to the--
Laura: I totally understand, I can make sure that happens.
- I feel like we know someone on the inside, thank you.
- You've got a friend in me.
- It's going really well.
Will: Thank you.
- I love that she was like, "You've got a friend in me."
I can't wait to see her reaction.
- All right, I've got ice cream for the whole thing.
- Oh my gosh.
- That really is.
- And this is on us.
- Are you serious?
- Yes! Will: Why?
- Thank you, you really didn't have to do that,
but I'm so glad you did, 'cause it's so--
- Laura: I am so happy to have done that.
- It's looking like we're pretty close.
Like, this close.
- Okay, so this is the note that we're gonna leave
for Laura, it says, "Dear Laura, please stay at the table
"while you read this note.
"We have actually heard all about you.
"We know what an amazing person you are,
"and the kindness you constantly show others.
"We were so happy to meet you in person,
"and thought it was time someone did something kind for you.
"Love, Will and Emilie.
P.S., Lift up the napkin."
And that's the big surprise.
Let's go do this.
Laura: Is there anything else I can bring for you two?
Emilie: Oh, no.
- I'll just leave this here.
- This has been the nicest night, thank you.
- Oh, I'm so glad you guys had that,
it's been nice for me too.
I appreciate you both.
Not that that's why you came, I'm sure you didn't come
to make my night.
- You never know.
That was awesome.
Emilie: Yeah, really, thank you.
- Little does she know.
- So she just picked up the check,
we are about to roll on the mega tip.
- You guys have a really good rest
of your whole entire week here.
- Oh, well thank you.
- Thank you, Laura.
- That's really sweet.
- Okay, it's go time.
- We going?
- Go, go, go.
Melanie: She's coming.
Laura: What is this about?
Steve: What is it, what are you looking at?
- You can't make me cry.
[Steve reading the note]
- There's no one more deserving of this than you.
- Wow, thanks!
Who are you guys?
Will: So we're on a TV show called "Random Acts,"
and we reward people who are kind, and go above and beyond,
and do things that they don't have to do.
- This is so embarrassing.
- So we heard a lot about you, and this technically
isn't from us.
We went out into the city, we were street performers today,
and so this is essentially from the city of Seattle.
And we just love you, and we think that you're great.
- Thank you.
- We think it's about time you got some love
thrown your way.
- That is the nicest thing that's ever happened.
Will: All right everybody, that's our show.
Big thanks to Cutters Crab House,
Random Acts on three.
One, two, three.
All: Random Acts!
- I have a little task forming in my mind.
- Will you take a moment to consider being kind?
- I'm afraid we have no money to offer you a bribe.
- But we have so many videos, if you'd only subscribe.