- Hey guys, how's it going?
It's Justine, this is Ro!
- Oh, my goodness,
we've been having so much fun today.
So we also made a video on Ro's channel
and then, now we're over here
making something a little real interesting.
So not too long ago we made a video
about little tiny chicken nuggets.
- Oh, it does smell plastic-y.
And a bunch of you guys had sent us this and said,
you guys have to do this.
This is a mini-s'mores maker.
S'more's? - Yeah, s'mores.
- So here's the problem, though.
This arrived at my doorstep on Amazon
with, like, my address on it right here.
- No outer box, like, this was it
No outer box, like, this was it
and, it wasn't sealed.
I'm concerned about our safety, about our well-being,
I mean, what if they're like smuggling stuff in here?
I'm hoping that all the pieces are here.
I think our fire is in here, so that's good.
- A little campfire!
- Here's our packets.
- That's what we got.
Here we go, here we go. - Oh no, we need a screwdri-
I am not, I-
- Oh, I got one.
I got a screwdriver.
And I got an electric one- - We don't-
- If we want one-
- No, we don't need an electric one.
- We don't want it, or we do want it?
This is, we just have one simple screw.
- [Ro] Or you don't know you want it?
- (laughs) - [Ro] (laughs)
- While she's getting the screwdriver,
I'm gonna get our items prepared.
We've got our little container here.
We've got our little s'more spatula.
- This is gonna be really good, trust me
you're never gonna wanna do a manual one again.
- But look, it's so little.
- Yeah, but you just- (electric drill)
- Oh, je-
- It's just a little bit, just do one little
- Oh - Oh, it's too big.
We need a different drill bit.
- We, okay, okay.
- You got it, go, go, go
- Oh my God! - Go, go!
If you have a screwdriver,
you might as well have one of these.
Ready to take it, ready for that?
- Okay, yes!
Whoa! (electric drill)
See, just think about how long
we would've been here doing this.
- How do I turn it on?
- We got instructions!
Let me get my glasses.
Look at this!
When you put in your little thing,
- [Ro] Huh, oh! - [Justine] Then it lights up.
What do we do first?
- Oh there's a lot of steps here.
There's 12 steps.
- Uh, how hot's my coffee, let's see.
- Oh, God!
- It happens a lot.
- It's so hot!
- I got a kitchen towel!
- But that's a nice towel!
- No, no, just-
Do you want a blue picnic or a pink picnic?
- We've accomplished nothing.
- Remove the tray packets.
Oh, I skipped step two.
- Oh she's, oh no.
- Step two, that was step three.
- Open the Graham cracker packet.
- Oh, it smells nice, take a little.
That does smell sweet.
How many scoops do we need of this?
1 1/2 of those.
- [Justine] Oh, oh.
- Then it just says mix well.
Then we're gonna evenly distribute them in these four trays.
Oh, this is gonna look good.
- [Justine] Oh, I like your nail polish color that's nice.
- Thanks, this is called Cosmopolitan.
- I like it!
- But, I feel like it kinda looks like a watermelon.
Step three complete, now we're on to step four.
- Don't even, no.
No, we do not need-
- No, this is-
- Bringing out the power!
- No! - Bringing the power microwave
- [Ro] This is gonna be great, Justine.
- You're so crazy.
Like, its, Ro, it's 15 seconds.
- Okay, well put this down.
Is this on?
How many seconds?
- Ten seconds!
It's not even 15.
- It's goin'?
This puppy knows how to do it.
- Well there it is. - Ooh.
- Okay, this is our chocolate packet.
When do we get to use that?
- I thought this was the heat.
Mix, mix, mix, mix, mix, mix
- [Justine] Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
- You know, I wonder we could use the power drill to mix it?
Open the marshmallow packet.
This doesn't smell like a marshmallow.
It doesn't smell like a marshmallow.
- Oh, oh, oh, wow, wow.
Do you wanna mix?
- Oh yeah. - Since I've been-
- Yeah, yeah. I've been mixing.
- Here, you, we just finished step six.
- We're halfway there everybody.
- Aa-num half-way there! - Halfway there.
♪ Whoa ♪
♪ Dun, dun, dun-a na-na ♪
- Ohhh, - Okay, here we go,
we're gonna be needin' our flicker flicker flame.
- So it looks like this op- oh it does- oh, hello.
So this doesn't really heat up anything.
- Oh, it's like a dispenser.
- Whoa so this is like a chocolate button
and this is a marshmallow button?
- Like, give me the chocolate,
give me the marshmallow!
- It's like a slushie machine.
- Okay, in goes our
- Get in there, get in there. - This is so silly.
- Okay, here's the chocolate.
- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- The choc-o-late.
- I guess I put this on top.
- Oh no!
- Oh no it's already comin- - It's coming out!
Flicker flicker fail.
- We'll clean up the campfire.
- Oh, gosh here, oh gosh!
- This looks like a real slushie machine.
- Yeah. - They always get crazy.
We just need like a little thing
that keeps 'em turning, you know?
Keeps the chocolate nice and smooth,
keeps the marshmallow nice and smooth.
- This was $12.
That's a little too intense
for this technology that we have here.
Step nine is, place a single Graham cracker
on the campfire spatula.
- [Ro] Alright.
Look at that.
Looks like a little pizza oven.
- Looks like a lie.
What do we do first?
Chocolate or marshmallow?
- I think on a s'more, when you got a graham cracker,
you put your little chocolate bar down
and then the marshmallow on top.
- That sounds good.
- So you do chocolate first.
Okay, go, go.
- [Justine] Oh, whoa, that's a nice-
- [Ro] Oh, that's a lot of chocolate.
- I'm gonna, I'm gonna
ready? - Marshmallow.
- [Justine] Oh there we go, oh boy, that's a lot.
- Remove the spatula from the center.
This is the 12th step everybody
we have arrived final step.
Remove it and place another graham cracker on the top.
This is the prettiest graham cracker
so I'mma put this one on the top.
- Oh, there it is.
I guess we should make another one
so we can both try them.
- Yeah, Justine, I mean, I need one.
- [Justine] Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate
And a little bit of marshmallow.
Not really in the mood for a lot of marshmallow.
And then I'll just pick this little sandwich up
and look at us.
- Let's just do a comparison.
- Ours look better.
- This is full of lies!
You wanna get a box of lies,
this is what you gotta get.
- Justine's very upset because she loves s'mores
and it doesn't look like the picture.
- Well let's have this delectable little-
- Oh yeah.
- treat, oh my gosh mine's already-
- I feel like you got all the chocolate there.
- Does that mean you want this one?
- He's like a little soggy.
- That one looks better like it just looks-
- You wanna try him?
- No, no, that's fine I'll-
- Okay, here we go!
I kinda like classic s'mores a little more,
but this, you know, I mean it does taste like chocolate.
- It's just really,
a very mushy cracker. - Mushy!
- It's not a cracker.
- Yeah, I think it does taste like a s'more-
- But it's the texture-
- It's kinda squishy.
Tastes like a s'more, but the texture is squishy.
Look at these.
- I'm interested to see what this stuff tastes like.
I mean it tastes like graham cracker crust.
This is the marshmallow.
Yeah, this stinks.
- Let's taste this one.
That didn't taste like a marshmallow.
- Uh uh.
I think we're done here.
We had just lies.
Although I will say these are actually really fun to make.
- Yeah, okay.
- I had so much fun making them.
- I had a lot of fun making these
and they did kinda taste like a s'more,
only the texture was just super weird and squishy.
- I mean you can't really expect much
from like a powder, so.
- Yeah, I thought, like, it would be like astronaut meals
where you add water and it's like,
poof there's potatoes.
- Oh, I'm getting an after taste from that.
- The marshmallow one? - The marshmallow, yeah,
that's definitely ground up plastic,
for sure. - And, the only thing
I was hoping, I was really hoping
that this would cook stuff,
like a little Easy Bake or something.
This is not a fun clean-up.
- No, it's just a dispenser.
- Mm mm, parents. - Just like a slushie machine.
- You're not gonna wanna clean this later.
- But it lights up.
- It's true!
And I had great time making this with you, so-
- I had a great time making these with you.
- So thanks so much for joining me
and thanks for letting me use your set-up.
- Justine, if you need to come over and build something,
do it here.
I've got everything.
- Right? - I got microwaves,
I've got power tools,
I just got a leaf blower the other week, couple weeks ago.
I've got everything.
- It's true, she really does. - So bring it over.
- We also made a super fun video on Ro's channel
so go check that out.
I'll put a link in the description and annotations
where you guys can go check that out.
And that's it!
We did it!
- Ta-da! (Ro giggles)
Okay, cool, well, that's all.
We'll see you guys next video.