- [Stephen] It's definitely
starting to become low tide.
Oh Grace, whoa, whoa, John, John, John, John, John.
We got a problem, okay hang on.
Pond monster right there.
- You see anything?
- No, not out there.
- Hey Sharers, what's goin' on.
So if you didn't (laughs) already see,
in Grace's last vlog actually,
we found out that there's more than one pond monster.
There's multiple pond monsters that live all back
in that swamplands down there.
They're all in that area, all back in there
by that tree and everything.
- Yeah, you had said there's one right here
and like, a couple over there, there was one over here.
And then even more back there.
- Yes, that's where the pond monster home actually is,
and we actually ended up scaring them out
when we went back there exploring,
and they all came out in Grace's last vlog.
You gotta check this out.
- Oh, there's another one! - There's so many out here!
- [Stephen] Wait, there's one, one there.
- [Grace] One there.
- Another one there. - One there.
- Another one over there. - Another one.
- What are we supposed to do? - Oh no!
- That was the absolute craziest thing ever.
I've been staying out of the water ever since.
And right now, Grace is back on the phone
with the lifeguards.
We're trying to figure out the best course of action,
what to do next.
- Yeah, I dunno how to get these things out of here.
- I dunno, because it's preventing us
from using the jet ski for anything fun,
like tubing like we were doing the other day.
Preventing us from swimming too.
So if we can figure out how to keep those pond monsters
at least back in there from coming out,
or we can pull 'em out and relocate them somewhere else,
that would help.
- Maybe we can, like, share.
They can have back there and then they can have their fun,
and then we'll go right here and we can have our fun.
- Yeah, that's the plan.
Let me go see what Grace
is talking about this lifeguards with.
- How big should it be?
And like, faster, like, what time should we go?
- [Stephen] What are they saying, Grace?
- 45 by 60?
Okay, that's pretty big. - 45 by 60?
- And how deep do we go? - 45 by 60 what?
- [Stephen] I dunno.
- Okay, and we just move at a slow and steady pace?
- Slow and steady. - Move, wait,
slow and steady, move what?
- And no noise and non-bright colors.
- Oh, that's not good. - Can we use the jet ski?
- [Stephen] That's not good. (laughs)
- We have to walk on the floor of the, of the lake.
- [Stephen] Ew!
Of the bay? - It's so gross down there.
- [Stephen] I don't wanna touch that.
- That's what the monsters do. - And we have to do it
before it hits low tide?
And what time does it hit low tide?
- It's definitely high tide right now.
It's super high tide. - It's three o'clock now.
- Three o'clock now.
Low tide's not for a while.
- Okay, so we got probably like, an hour or two.
We have to act fast guys.
We need to get to the store really fast.
Okay, I'll report this back to Stephen and John.
And I'll keep you updated on each step, okay?
Okay, I'll call you back on this number?
Okay, okay, okay, bye.
Okay guys, we have to act super, super fast.
- [Stephen] Wait, wait, wait, was that the lifeguards?
- [Stephen] What did they say?
- A lot of things.
But, so we have to technically like, train slash capture
and keep the pond monsters in that swamp area over there.
We can't let them come out.
- [Stephen] Okay, and how exactly do we do that?
- Uh, well, we have to do it before it hits low tide
because low tide's when they come out of the house
and come after us.
And they might be angry at us,
so they might be coming after us at low tide.
- Okay, I don't get it.
What are we supposed to do?
- So basically,
we just need to follow all their instructions.
Head to the store and get a force field,
and like, make a barrier to keep them in their home.
Like, that marshland is where they should stay.
They shouldn't come out at all.
Oh, this is actually totally doable.
Hold on, check this out.
So guys, come upstairs real quick.
This is what, yeah, this is what we're gonna do.
We're gonna set up a little plan real quick.
John, can you fire up the drone real quick?
- All right, fire up the drone.
I got the best idea ever on what we can do.
Sharers, if we gotta set up a defense barrier,
we gotta make sure we set up
the smartest defense barrier ever
to keep the pond monsters from comin' out of their habitat.
- All right, Stephen, got the drone.
Take off, three, two, one.
- [Stephen] Ooh, stand back!
Drone's in the air!
We got the bird in the air.
All right John, take it over to the monster's nest area.
We can figure out how we're gonna display
our defense barrier.
- [John] Let's see, so right here,
that's the entrance to the stream back there.
- It's pretty big, but it looks like
there's only one outlet.
The only outlet is the one right by our dock,
right by our house.
So if we can just block off that entryway,
I think we'll be good.
- See, if we get a little bit closer.
- [Stephen] Zoom, yeah, zoom in a little bit, John.
- [John] So right there, and we'll go back down here.
This is where we took the jet ski.
- [Stephen] Yeah, and that's where
the monsters nest was. - That's where got stuck.
- [Stephen] That's where we got stuck on the boat.
- [John] Oh, that's the grass from--
- [Stephen] When we got stuck on the boat.
And then that's the spot where we were on the jet ski
and we spotted the pond monster
and then dragged it back in on Grace's channel,
- [John] Right.
So they went back this way more.
- [Stephen] If we just mark off
that entrance right there, John,
we'll be good to go.
- Okay, are you saying, so you think
all the way back in there?
- [Stephen] No, right at the very tip,
if we just knock that entrance off, we block it off,
we'll be good to go.
- Okay, yeah.
That sounds like a plan.
- That sound good?
- Yeah, I think that's what the lifeguards wanted.
- All right, I say let's hop in the golf cart,
let's head down to the store, go to the hardware store,
get the defense barrier we needed.
We'll get it set up, we'll be good.
No monsters will come out, we'll be able to play.
- Yeah. - Let's do it!
- All right, let's land this drone, let's get goin'.
Hop in the gold cart, let's go.
Go John, go!
Okay, let's see what we're gonna get.
Ooh, this is perfect.
We can get this tape, caution tape,
to block off the area so everyone knows not to enter.
- I got some super strong twisted nylon rope
with a max weight of 510 pounds.
- [Stephen] Oh, that's perfect.
There's no way a monster's gonna be that much.
- Yeah, that's heavy.
- [Stephen] And what is that?
- Oh yeah, I forgot.
Check out this protective helmet.
- [Stephen] Hey, that works.
And to make sure the monsters really stay out,
check this thing out.
I got a monster bug spray repellent machine.
This is what I'm talkin' about.
Now Sharers, we're suited up, ready to go.
Let's head home, set up this defense barrier.
Let's do it.
- Let's go. - All right.
- [Stephen] Oh, is that the horn?
- [Stephen] Oh, that sounds good.
Hit that thing again.
- All right, I will. (cart honking)
- Oh, yeah!
Watch out everybody, comin' through, comin' through!
We gotta stop the pond monster!
Stoppin' the pond monster, let's go straight home!
All right Sharers, we got all of our supplies,
Check this thing out.
So this comes filed with a vinegar repellent,
which is a natural repellent
that'll keep the pond monsters away.
What you gotta do is pump this thing down,
then we're gonna squirt the jet ski with it, covering it.
Whoa, check that out.
How cool is that?
- [John] No way.
- Isn't that cool? - That's super cool.
- We're gonna spray the jet ski with this like crazy,
so that way the pond monster smells it
and doesn't come close and attack us again,
unlike last time.
- Yeah, we do not want any of them.
I think there's at least three out there.
- At least three.
There's probably a whole family.
So lemme just get the other side of the jet ski real quick.
There we go.
- [John] Oh yeah, it's a little bubbly.
- Yeah, cover it good.
See how it's bubbly?
That shows that it's, it's the vinegar reacting.
So right now, this jet ski's pretty covered.
See how it kinda smells?
- [John] Ooh, a little sour.
- It's just like, a vinegar smell.
So we should be good with that.
And now, I'm thinkin' what we can do,
so we got our protective gear here.
So we got this on.
This is the net that'll keep out anything bad.
We also got our poles, metal poles
that we're gonna stick in the ground.
These are super strong, super sturdy.
We're gonna try to cover that section right there.
So if we do this plus this net,
John, how many pounds did you say it is?
Oh, 510. - 510.
- All right, so this is plenty.
- Times three. - Times three.
I say we hop on the jet ski, we get out there.
What do you guys think?
- Let's do it. - Yeah.
- Let's do it, let's hop on.
- [Grace] I got the flags.
- Load this thing up, put these poles here.
- [John] Okie dokie.
- [Stephen] Oh! (poles clatter)
Oh! - Uh-oh.
- What happened? - Yikes!
Sharer fam, loadin' up.
- [John] And our caution tape.
- Caution tape. - Perfect.
- All right, hop on, let's go.
- [Stephen] 'Kay, hop on, guys.
- [Grace] Oh, ugh, I'll get middle.
- Oh great, that means I get the back end.
So if any monster comes close,
I'm the first one it can grab.
You ready for this?
(poles clatter) Whoa.
Got all of our poles in there.
Hop on, you ready?
- Is this a three seater?
- Yeah. - Okay.
- [Stephen] It is now.
- Three, two-- - Three, two, one, let's go.
(jet ski rumbling)
And we're off.
Remember Sharers, keep your eyes peeled
for any sign of the pond monsters.
It's still pretty high tide, so we should be okay.
Yeah, it's pretty high.
- [John] Yeah, I dunno.
- So we should be fine. - It's never really okay
- You don't think? - Not really.
- Last time we saw the pond monster,
it was around this area out here.
So I'm just hoping, since it's still high tide,
they haven't all come out yet,
and they're still back in their nest.
And that way, when we put the trap up,
it'll completely trap all of 'em.
- Oh look, it's starting to go down, though.
- Ooh, it's starting to show. - Oh, you're right.
It's definitely starting to become low tide.
Oh Grace, whoa, whoa, whoa, John, John, John.
We got a problem.
- [John] I'm gonna back up.
- [Stephen] Okay, hang on.
Pond monster right there, right there.
(dramatic music) Right away,
pond monster right there, okay.
Uh, John, this would be the perfect time to set the trap.
- Uh, okay.
I'm just gonna get a little bit closer,
see if there's any more.
- [Stephen] A little closer?
- Wait, no.
We should just put it here.
- The monster repellent should keep it away, though.
- [Stephen] That is true.
It's sprayed on the ski.
- [Grace] We could put it there, though.
- [Stephen] It definitely smells it.
See how it's not coming closer?
It's working, it's working, Grace, it's working!
- It's swimming away! - Let's just turn around.
- [Stephen] Ooh, it hates the smell!
It hates the smell!
It's starting to swim away.
- Oh yeah. - Ooh, it's working!
- It doesn't wanna get any closer!
- Oh yeah, monster repellent's working!
Hi Mr. Monster!
Hello, are you scared of the repellent?
- [Grace] It hates it.
- [Stephen] Oh, it hates the repellent!
- It doesn't like it at all!
- [Stephen] It doesn't like it, it's workin'.
All right, this is good.
- We should tame it. - John, okay, no, no, no.
Back up, back up.
If we back up and we start laying the net here,
no monsters are gonna come out,
because they don't like the smell of this repellent.
It smells nasty, but you know what?
If it works, that's good.
You know what, okay, how do we wanna do this, John?
- [Grace] Like, right after the nest.
- [Stephen] If we do it right after this, like, nest thing
right here, right on this line, this'll be perfect.
That's what I'm thinkin'.
Here, this is what I'm gonna do.
Let's stick our first stake right here.
All right, ooh, just like that.
- [Grace] Oh, it's still kinda deep.
- It's still deep, but it's kinda shallow.
Okay, we got that stick.
We'll do one on the other side.
- [John] Oh, should we wrap the rope around it now?
- Yeah, actually let's put the rope around it now
and we'll connect the rope with us.
Stake's solid, secure in the water.
We'll use this 510 pound rope.
We'll tie it around like this as tight as we can.
This is 510 pounds.
That's gonna keep any monster out.
Just like that.
Look, that monster's still stayin' away.
- [Grace] (gasps) Oh, it's right there.
There it is. - It doesn't get any closer.
- [Stephen] It's not getting any closer.
Oh, see, it doesn't like the smell.
- [Grace] Yeah.
- Sorry, but you don't want you comin' out,
so we're gonna keep you trapped back there.
But you have all that land back there to stay.
Is that one good, John?
- [John] Yeah.
- Okay, so we got the orange and white,
so we're gonna take both.
And then John, if we can get back to the other side,
I can stick a stake in on that side, too.
- [John] All right, should I back up?
- Yeah, let's go ahead and back up.
- [John] All right, three, two, one.
(jet ski rumbling)
- [Stephen] All right, start backin' up.
Whoo, okay, hang on.
A little slower.
- There's our first pole. - There we go, got our rope.
Let's go kinda slow, John.
There we go, now it's working.
- [John] Oh, perfect.
- Oh, this is looking good.
This is lookin' real good.
All right, nice and slow John, nice and slow.
Gotta make sure that rope comes all the way out.
Oh, this is perfect size!
This is really workin'.
This is what
I'm talkin' about. - Okay, we just need to put
another stick on this side.
Get a little closer to the shore right there
and I'll stick another stake in.
Yeah, this is perfect.
All right, right there is good.
- All right. - Right here.
- Turn the ski off.
I'm gonna stick another pole in.
Ready, ski off.
Stick another pole in right here.
This is what I'm talkin' about.
- [John] You wanna pass me the orange one?
- Here, there's the orange.
Tie the orange around so people can see the rope.
- [Grace] I think tie the white one a little tighter, right?
Tie the white one just like this.
- [John] White one's the one that will keep the monster.
- [Stephen] Yeah, there we go.
Boom, this is what I'm talkin' about!
'Kay, let's tie the white right here.
- [John] Alrighty then.
- [Stephen] Bingo.
- Perfect. - We are good.
We got our first rope set up.
Now I say we just get some more colors, John,
so people can see it.
- Yeah, that's probably true.
'Cause the white one will keep it out.
We just wanna make sure people don't hit it.
And they know not to go in here,
'cause this is where the monsters are.
- Yep, we gotta mark off the area.
- [Grace] This is the home of the monsters.
- [Stephen] So far, the monster's not comin'
anywhere near it, though.
- [Grace] Yep, it's still way out there.
- All right, pink's set.
- [Grace] 'Kay, now we just need to drive it back over.
- Wait, we don't have to drive it back over.
We can swim now.
- Oh yeah! - Because the monster
can't come in, so.
- [Grace] Okay Steve, start swimmin'!
We can swim now.
The monster won't cross this line.
- [Grace] Yeah, we can go tubing
and do all the fun things!
- Oh yeah.
I'll set this up, okay?
- [Grace] 'Kay.
You are close to it, but he's staying on his side
and we're staying on our side.
- Oh yeah, look at this barrier!
- [Grace] It's working!
- You can't come after me now.
You know what I'm thinking, guys?
- What? - What?
- Okay, I'm thinkin' we play a little game.
I'm gonna cross the border
and see if the pond monster follows me.
- [Grace] Oh, you are?
- Yeah, you ready?
- [John] Do you think that's safe?
- I think so. - Just go fast.
- You ready? - 'Kay.
- Well, we gotta test to make sure the barrier's workin.
Ready? - Yep.
- Three, two, one, go.
- [John] Stephen, it's coming after you!
- Whoa whoa, Stephen, Stephen! - Come back!
- [Stephen] (laughs) Whoo!
- [Grace] Stephen, do you see it, do you see it?
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
- Whoa, okay.
- It stopped it. - Yeah, it did.
- Once I crossed over, it didn't go.
I don't understand how it doesn't know
how to go past that line.
- Well Stephen, the monster can tell
that there's a line right there,
and it can't see above or below it,
so it just thinks that it can't get through.
- That's right, Sharers,
these monsters are descendants of horseshoe crabs.
So if they see a net or a line or anything,
they don't know how to go above or below it.
So as of right now, the monster's stuck in there.
I'm literally right up on the line.
- [Grace] Yeah.
It wants to come over, but it can't.
That's the closest it's gonna be able to get to us.
- [Grace] But at least it's safe,
because that is all their home back there.
No people can go back there any more.
We got them all safe.
- Yeah, this is awesome.
- Guys, this is really good.
Now that the pond monster's all roped off,
and they will stay in their home.
We just saved all these houses,
and they can play in the ocean now.
- Yeah, see, no one's outside,
but I guess we can go tell our neighbors
to come outside and play.
- [Grace] Yeah, there's literally no one outside.
- Yeah, they probably think the monster's still out here.
- [Grace] Yeah.
We should go tell them.
- Oh look, the monster's swimmin' back.
- [Grace] Oh yeah, look, it's leaving.
There it goes!
- [Stephen] Bye pond monster!
- [Grace] Farewell!
- It's swimmin' back, it's goin' back upstream.
That means it's goin' home.
Sharers, we did it!
We got the pond monster safe and secured
back in its natural habitat.
The ocean looks like it's pretty safe now.
Now we just gotta figure out
what we have to do with the pond monster
back at our house in the pond.
So let us know in the comments below
what we should do to trap the pond monster at home
and get it out of there.
We'll be back at the Sharer fam house in next vlog.
So until then, you know what to do.
- [All] Stay awesome, and share the love.