[ Karen ] You know, sooner or later--
You really wear that suit.
Well, that's not what you were about to say.
- Remember how talkative you were in the trunk ? - Mm-hmm.
- Adele said you do that when you're nervous. - Oh, she did, did she ?
-You kept touching me, feeling my thigh. - But in a nice way.
You know, that Sig you took from me was special.
My dad gave it to me for my birthday.
What were you going to do with me ?
l hadn't really worked that part out yet.
All l knew is that l liked you, and that l didn't wanna...
leave you there on the side of the road and never see you again.
Then you waved to me in that elevator.
-Yeah, l wasn't sure if you caught that. -[ Laughs ]
l couldn't believe it. By that time l had been...
thinking about you a lot...
and iust wondering what it would be like if we met,
if we could take a time-out.
l was thinking the same thing.
l kept thinking, ''What if we took a time-out ?''
lf we... iust spent some time together.
- You know, l saw you on the street. - Where ?
- You went to see her ? - To warn her about Chino.
- So she did help you. - l don't think we should get into that.
You're right. And l won't ask about Buddy,
or what you guys are doing in Detroit, or if you've run into Glenn Michaels yet--
Okay, now, don't talk like that, because you scare me.
- Let's get out of here. - Yeah.