- [Kristin] Sorry, Mrs. Robbins.
- This week, I'm going to be swapping styles
with my friend Jazzmyne for a day.
- Hi, I'm Jazzmyne.
I am Kristin's friend.
- After we did style swap videos with Chantal and Freddie,
and with Dev and Jen, we needed somebody to swap with me.
But it had to be somebody who could really match my energy.
I mean, who else other than Jazz?
- I think my style is very random, yet put together.
Confusing, yet you understand it.
No, I'm kidding (laughing).
I can go a whole bunch of different ways on you
and you'll never know what the fuck you'll get,
but you can bet I'll always look confident.
I was gonna say good, but that's questionable.
- I think Jazzmyne's theme is like very current.
It's whatever people are talking about
and thinking about right now.
She loves prints, Jazzmyne plays with textures.
She's every paint swatch at the paint store,
together, at the same time.
But you love it and it works.
I just like feminine clothes.
I like dresses, I like frills, I like pink,
I love vintage stuff, I love vintage details.
- I would describe Kristin's style
mainly like hot pinup girl.
I'd be curious to see Kristin try
kind of more street styled clothing.
I just would like to see her look
like she came out of a hip-hop dance class.
- I'd love to see Jazzmyne in dresses.
I think the furthest Jazzmyne goes towards femme
is sort of like a hard femme, and I'd like to see her
go like full, soft, I'm a beautiful peacock full femme.
- Not only are me and Kristin swapping styles
for the day, we each have swap morning routines and I
have post a picture in the outfit Kristin picks out for me.
- Here we go!
- All right, so I just woke up, according
to Kristin's daily rules, I have to go
on Twitter for 30 minutes and fuck around.
- I basically just depress myself on Twitter
for half an hour and then I do all the stuff I should
have done while I was depressing myself on Twitter.
- I wake up at 7:00, I'll watch
Great British Bake Off 'til 7:30.
- I'm so sleepy and grumpy.
I guess I gotta watch 30 minutes of TV.
That sounds fun, I don't know if it's better than sleep.
- So Kristin starts her day with washing
her face and brushing her teeth.
I don't wash my face in the morning,
I only wash it at night, and I brush my teeth
after I do my makeup, so this is already not what I do.
- Come on cakes.
Okay I know I need to start putting on my makeup
but I'm like really sucked in to this frickin' show now.
I'm gonna be very late today.
- So I went to go look at Kristin's directions
and it literally says "black cat eye".
The problem with doing fucking cat eye is
that matching it on the other side is just shit.
- Now that I've done my makeup, it's time for me
to see what Jazzmyne has picked out for me to wear,
I bet it's terrifying.
- My makeup is finished, got my cat eye,
they're uneven, I don't give a fuck.
And now I have to open what Kristin
wants me to wear for the day.
And I haven't opened it yet, which is
very unlike me because I hate surprises.
- What is this?
- Oh, it's colorful.
- Is this a dress or is it a shirt?
Hope it's a shirt 'cause it seems kind of short
and I don't know how I feel about my butt today.
- There's more, there's more.
Oh, and a necklace.
These look like something for ass play.
- Look how tiny.
I look like a raver lady in a '90s movie.
We've also go this denim jacket.
And there's fishnets to wear.
Oh no, it is a dress.
It is a dress.
- Time to try this baby on.
Well, here it is, folks.
Okay, the dress isn't bad, it's very large on me.
So I think I could have gone a size down.
- Look how cool I am.
Swimming in this dress.
This is so much.
- I found these glasses that I had,
which I think are appropriate, and then I found
this cardigan because I'm a little sick
and I'm cold, but I think it matches.
I look like a little housewife.
This is my mom's dream, fuck.
- In theory, I should look cool.
But I do kind of feel like a nerd.
This is the most 90's I've felt since 1999.
These glasses are a great prop, you could be like
"I'm going to poop", and it would still look cool.
- Let me just add, if I had any say in this,
I would pop on this yellow beret, and then it
would be like a fucking look, but I know
that's not what Kristin wants and I gotta stay true to her.
- [Kristin] Oh my god, look how cute you look.
What a cute lady. (laughing)
- Wait, the Kristin pose.
- [Kristin] I love it.
Actually I think that yeah, those are the right shoes.
This is not you at all though.
- Not at all.
- [Jazzmyne] How do you feel?
- I feel...
I feel weird.
I want to say I feel badass, but I kind of
feel like I'm wearing my cool mom's coat.
- Everyone likes this outfit.
Someone said to me, "you look like a fashion woman.'
And like, I am always a fashion woman.
- Yeah, bitch.
- Every woman's a fashion woman.
- [Kristin] Oh, hello.
- Oh my gosh.
Look at you.
You look like a P.I., but like a hot one.
- [Jen] You look like Daria.
- I do, I look like Daria if she gave even fewer fucks.
- I don't see you wear boots like that.
You should definitely wear boots like that.
- I know, these fishnets were
like impossible to put on, by the way.
You don't realize this yet, but a foot
can fit through every one of those holes.
And that's why it took me 20 minutes to get these on.
- These boots are amazing, I actually think
these are the boots, the same exact boots
that I styled Chantal in.
- [Kristin] Really?
- When we swapped styles, so here for them.
- [Kristin] Ay.
- [Freddie] Love a fishnet.
- You look incredible.
- Thank you.
- The little glass and oh my god.
- I mean business.
- (laughing) Also, I like darker colors.
You never really wear--
- That's what someone said to me earlier.
- I love it, you look very east coast.
- I was thinking that this morning too.
I was like, is this New York me?
- The outfit, honestly, I'm fine with the outfit.
Great colors, I like the shoes a lot.
But then people would just be like
Oh, no no no.
- (laughing) Okay, I will say I saw you from afar
walking across the parking lot into the building.
- [Jazzmyne] And what did you think?
Who is this?
Who dressed me?
Hands down, fucking Kristin, right?
- [Jazzmyne] I feel like a substitute teacher.
- You look like a substitute teacher.
- It's the flats that really throw me off.
I see you taking article of clothing and
making it dope and bomb and making it your own,
but because you have to adhere to a very
specific aesthetic, that's what's throwing me off.
- I'm not big on oversize stuff.
- I know.
- And it's like, this was an oversized dress
with an oversize jacket and it felt
very like, too much for me.
- [Jazzmyne] If you ever don't want
that jacket, I will take it.
- I think we need to go find people
who wouldn't work together.
Like let's go find people.
I don't think I realized how distinct my style
was until I saw it on another person.
Yeah, I mean it's pretty distinct.
- Me and Kristin traded styles.
- Oh, Wow.
- What do you think?
- Wow, I don't, this is like one freaky Friday.
- It is.
- I love it.
- I like it two, you guys pull it both off.
- You look amazing.
- Oh my god, thank you.
- You just look edgy and you're usually really soft,
but now you look edgy and like chic.
And that's just another side of you
that I feel you should explore.
- Yeah, you look actually very different,
but it's not like so wild,
like can't it to wok or something.
- Yeah the are.
- I don't hate it, this is really
out of my comfort zone.
I know that.
- I will say, I originally styled this without a cardigan
and I do think you look more age-appropriate without it.
- This is so Kristin and it looks
so adorable on Krsitin, but she's not you.
- You in flats is so weird.
It's just not Jazz.
It's a cute outfit, but it's not Jazz.
- Would it be cute on me without the cardian.
- Yeah, absolutely.
And it's not even the outfit as much as
it is just your confidence is different.
Jazz is like, who your parents what you to be.
And Kirstin is who we all are.
It feels like a referendum on my style.
Like every time someone what just like ew...
- No, because if somebody saw you saw
you in it, they would not say ew.
It's the fact that they were seeing me in it.
- But nobody said ew to me.
- [Kristin] We posted some photos of our outfits on
Instagram, and I got a lot of positive feedback.
- [Jazzmyne] I did too.
- [Kristin] Really?
Like more than you thought you would?
Somebody literally messaged me and said,
"I'm triggered, people shouldn't do that."
No, I'm not thinking because it looked so good.
- I'm really sad that people were being mean to you.
- It's okay.
- They deserve to be punched out back.
Meet me out back, by the dumpsters.
Ow (laughing), that was a mistake.
- The thing that I realized the most from this day
is that I gotta realize that just like giving
other people control of my personal
style is not something that makes me feel good.
It's something that I take a lot of pride in.
Like, I pick out my outfits the day before.
I get really excited when I put them on, I love my style.
Whichever way it goes, and I took that away from me.
- No, I know that feeling though.
Honestly, I was looking at myself all day
and I was just like "This is fine"
- It's okay.
- It's not you.
So you're not going to be okay with that.
Things are different different people.
- The are, they truly are.
I also think its interesting that we
have both developed such distinct aesthetics--
- [Jazzmyne] Yes.
- That when we walked around,
people immediately understood what we were doing.
- [Jazzmyne] Yep.
- I'm going to wear these fish nets,
and these boots, and this dress again.
- I am torn on the coat.
You're not gonna hurt my feelings.
- I physically wouldn't wear this again,
but I would wear these color combos again.
- Yes, a suit of this print would be fucking fantastic.
- So good.
- We should be clear, that if we were to actually
dress each other, we would make different choices.
- I think I would do it again if we style each other
with each other's personalities in mind.
- Yes yes yes.
Within this, though, I'm glad we did it
because it made me understand you more.
And understand like how you feel sexy,
and how you feel confident.
Not like I didn't know that about you before,
but I like truly walked in your that.
- Style swap with Jazzmyne, lady-tested, lady we did it.
All right, let's go change.
- Yeah, please.
Gimme that jacket.
- Okay. (laughing)