And finally: ABBA fans have long had a dream and tonight it has come true.
The band have reunited after 35 years and even written two new songs.
They described it as an extremely joyful experience and said it was like time had stood still.
Martha Fairlie, now, on their long-awaited return.
[Chris Williams] - These are ABBA's original singles from 1972...
...right through Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia, Waterloo, Fernando...
[Martha Fairlie] - Superfan Chris Williams wasn't even born when ABBA were formed
but he can't wait to hear the new track called 'I Still Have Faith In You', which will be broadcast in December.
- Phenomenally excited. The fan community is just amazed by this news. As am I.
- In the past Agnetha, Benny, Björn and Frida reportedly turned down a billion dollars
to go back on tour and, announcing their new songs, said:
"We all felt that after some 35 years it could be fun to join forces again. So we did.
And it was like time had stood still and that we'd only been away on a short holiday.
An extremely joyful experience."
In the 1970s there were posters of ABBA on every bedroom wall.
Their music was being played in every living room.
But such is their enduring appeal that more than four decades on,
the entire experience has been recreated so fans old and young can enjoy it.
Visitors to the Southbank Centre exhibition are delighted the Super Troupers are back.
- Well, we're shocked, I think! Aren't we? - Absolutely, we never thought that would happen.
So, yes, we're looking forward to it. Hopefully, we'll be able to get tickets.
- I'm pretty excited and pretty curious how it sounds after all those years.
- Favourite song? - Well, Dancing Queen, obviously!
- And the tribute acts ABBA fans have had to make do with for 30 years
are also looking forward to expanding their repertoire.
- It's great to have some new material.
Even though we've done these songs now for 30 years; 5,000 performances
around the world and that's performing those songs a lot of times
so it is good to have a couple of new songs to focus on.
- And it seems ABBA fans are all agreed on one thing this evening...
Subtitles: Chris Williams for ABBAtalk