Follow US:

Practice English Speaking&Listening with: Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden

Normal
(0)
Difficulty: 0

BRIAN: A LOT GOING ON TODAY.

BRIAN: A LOT GOING ON TODAY. THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES KNOWS THE VICE

STATES KNOWS THE VICE PRESIDENT IS NOT GOING TO BE

PRESIDENT IS NOT GOING TO BE HOME.

HOME. HE IS GOING TO BE MEETING

HE IS GOING TO BE MEETING HIS HOLINESS, THE POPE TODAY

HIS HOLINESS, THE POPE TODAY OVERSEAS.

OVERSEAS. THATS GOING TO BE A BIG

THATS GOING TO BE A BIG DEAL.

DEAL. THE PRESIDENT IS GOING TO BE

THE PRESIDENT IS GOING TO BE GIVING SOME REMARKS AT A

GIVING SOME REMARKS AT A PRO-LIFE RALLY.

PRO-LIFE RALLY. AINSLEY: LOOK WHO IS SITTING

AINSLEY: LOOK WHO IS SITTING NEXT TO YOU.

NEXT TO YOU. BRIAN: RUDY GIULIANI IS

BRIAN: RUDY GIULIANI IS HERE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

HERE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. >> ITS NOT THE POPE.

>> ITS NOT THE POPE. STEVE: RUDY, I KNOW YOU HAVE

STEVE: RUDY, I KNOW YOU HAVE GOT SOME NEW EVIDENCE YOU

GOT SOME NEW EVIDENCE YOU ARE GOING TO BE PRESENTING

ARE GOING TO BE PRESENTING TODAY.

TODAY. >> A LOT.

>> A LOT. STEVE: FIRST, WERE YOUR EARS

STEVE: FIRST, WERE YOUR EARS BURNING YESTERDAY.

BURNING YESTERDAY. >> BECAUSE YESTERDAY THE

>> BECAUSE YESTERDAY THE DEMOCRATS IN THEIR HOUSE

DEMOCRATS IN THEIR HOUSE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS WERE

IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS WERE TALKING BUT, THEY TALKED

TALKING BUT, THEY TALKED ABOUT LEV PARNAS WHO SAYS

ABOUT LEV PARNAS WHO SAYS THE PRESIDENT AND YOU KNEW

THE PRESIDENT AND YOU KNEW EVERYTHING THAT HE WAS

EVERYTHING THAT HE WAS DOING.

DOING. THEY SHOWED YOUR PHONE

THEY SHOWED YOUR PHONE RECORDS.

RECORDS. THEY BUILT A CASE THAT YOU

THEY BUILT A CASE THAT YOU WERE UP TO NO GOOD FOR THE

WERE UP TO NO GOOD FOR THE PRESIDENT.

PRESIDENT. >> HOW ABOUT ALL OF THOSE

>> HOW ABOUT ALL OF THOSE PHONE RECORDS SHOW THAT I AM

PHONE RECORDS SHOW THAT I AM A VERY HARD-WORKING LAWYER

A VERY HARD-WORKING LAWYER WHO WAS INVESTIGATING WHAT

WHO WAS INVESTIGATING WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BECAUSE I

REALLY HAPPENED BECAUSE I DIDNT GO LOOK FOR DIRT ON

DIDNT GO LOOK FOR DIRT ON JOE BIDEN.

JOE BIDEN. IT WAS HANDED TO ME.

IT WAS HANDED TO ME. IT WAS HANDED TO ME ALMOST A

IT WAS HANDED TO ME ALMOST A YEAR AND A HALF AGO.

YEAR AND A HALF AGO. STEVE: YOU DIDNT ASK FOR

STEVE: YOU DIDNT ASK FOR IT.

IT. >> NO.

>> NO. I WAS GIVEN INFORMATION

I WAS GIVEN INFORMATION ABOUT UKRAINIAN CORRUPTION.

ABOUT UKRAINIAN CORRUPTION. TWO INFORMS.

TWO INFORMS. YOU WILL FIND OUT AT LEAST

YOU WILL FIND OUT AT LEAST WHO ONE OF THEM IS AND

WHO ONE OF THEM IS AND POSSIBLY THE SECOND.

POSSIBLY THE SECOND. AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE

AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS A GREAT DEAL OF

WAS A GREAT DEAL OF COLLUSION GOING ON IN

COLLUSION GOING ON IN UKRAINE TO FIX THE 2016

UKRAINE TO FIX THE 2016 ELECTION.

ELECTION. STEVE: IN THE UNITED STATES

STEVE: IN THE UNITED STATES IN?

IN? >> IN FAVOR OF HILLARY

>> IN FAVOR OF HILLARY CLINTON.

CLINTON. WHAT HAPPENED IN RUSSIA WAS

WHAT HAPPENED IN RUSSIA WAS A BIG HOAX.

A BIG HOAX. ACTUALLY IT WAS THE

ACTUALLY IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS PROJECTING WHAT

DEMOCRATS PROJECTING WHAT THEY HAD ACTUALLY DONE IN

THEY HAD ACTUALLY DONE IN UKRAINE.

UKRAINE. I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE OR

I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE OR NOT.

NOT. THEY GAVE ME WITNESSES.

THEY GAVE ME WITNESSES. TWO PROSECUTOR GENERALS, THE

TWO PROSECUTOR GENERALS, THE CURRENT ONE AND THE LAST

CURRENT ONE AND THE LAST ONE.

ONE. I HAVE SINCE INTERVIEWED 10

I HAVE SINCE INTERVIEWED 10 OF THEM.

OF THEM. I HAVE 8 OF THEM ON TAPE.

I HAVE 8 OF THEM ON TAPE. IM GOING TO START A PODCAST

IM GOING TO START A PODCAST AT NOON TODAY.

AT NOON TODAY. STARTING NEXT WEEK THE

STARTING NEXT WEEK THE PEOPLE WILL HEAR THESE

PEOPLE WILL HEAR THESE WITNESSES WHO OUR EMBASSY

WITNESSES WHO OUR EMBASSY WILL NOT GIVE A VISA TO

WILL NOT GIVE A VISA TO BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL

BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL COVERING UP THE CORRUPTION

COVERING UP THE CORRUPTION THE EMBASSY WAS INVOLVED.

THE EMBASSY WAS INVOLVED. IN.

IN. STEVE: THEY DONT WANT THEM

STEVE: THEY DONT WANT THEM TO COME TO THE UNITED

TO COME TO THE UNITED STATES.

STATES. >> THE EMBASSY WAS INVOLVED

>> THE EMBASSY WAS INVOLVED IN GATHERING DIRT ON TRUMP,

IN GATHERING DIRT ON TRUMP, ON TRUMP JR. AND ON MANAFORT

ON TRUMP JR. AND ON MANAFORT AND NOT ONLY THAT THEY WERE

AND NOT ONLY THAT THEY WERE INVOLVED IN TURNING OVER

INVOLVED IN TURNING OVER FALSIFIED EVIDENCE.

FALSIFIED EVIDENCE. ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY

ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY FALSIFIED.

FALSIFIED. FOUR WITNESSES WILL TESTIFY

FOUR WITNESSES WILL TESTIFY TO THAT OVER THE NEXT TWO IT

TO THAT OVER THE NEXT TWO IT THREE WEEKS.

THREE WEEKS. IM GOING TO PRESENT OVER

IM GOING TO PRESENT OVER THE NEXT TWO TO THREE WEEKS

THE NEXT TWO TO THREE WEEKS SHOCKING CRIMES AT THE

SHOCKING CRIMES AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF BOTH

HIGHEST LEVELS OF BOTH GOVERNMENTS WHILE THE SENATE

GOVERNMENTS WHILE THE SENATE IS LISTENING TO A TOTALLY

IS LISTENING TO A TOTALLY PHONEY GROUP OF STORIES

PHONEY GROUP OF STORIES ABOUT NON-IMPEACHABLE

ABOUT NON-IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES.

OFFENSES. ITS LIKE TRYING SOMEBODY

ITS LIKE TRYING SOMEBODY FOR NOT A CRIME.

FOR NOT A CRIME. ITS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY.

ITS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. A COMPLETE SHOW ON THE PART

A COMPLETE SHOW ON THE PART OF THE DEMOCRATS.

OF THE DEMOCRATS. BRIAN: RIGHT.

BRIAN: RIGHT. >> THEY SHOULD BE SUED FOR

>> THEY SHOULD BE SUED FOR CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE

CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATES THEY SHOULD

UNITED STATES THEY SHOULD PAY FOR THAT HEARING.

PAY FOR THAT HEARING. [APPLAUSE]

[APPLAUSE] [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE] >> THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL

>> THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE SHOULD PAY FOR

COMMITTEE SHOULD PAY FOR THAT TELEVISION

THAT TELEVISION ADVERTISEMENT.

ADVERTISEMENT. YOU TALK ABOUT INTERFERING

YOU TALK ABOUT INTERFERING IN THE 2020 ELECTION, YOU

IN THE 2020 ELECTION, YOU KNOW, I STARTED

KNOW, I STARTED INVESTIGATING BIDEN TWO

INVESTIGATING BIDEN TWO YEARS AGO WHEN HE WAS

YEARS AGO WHEN HE WAS THINKING ABOUT RUNNING FOR

THINKING ABOUT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

PRESIDENT. I NEVER THOUGHT HE WOULD

I NEVER THOUGHT HE WOULD RUN.

RUN. HE COULDNT CROSS THE STREET

HE COULDNT CROSS THE STREET MUCH LESS RUN.

MUCH LESS RUN. I WASNT INVESTIGATING

I WASNT INVESTIGATING BIDEN.

BIDEN. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CORRUPTION PRESENTATION, ONE

CORRUPTION PRESENTATION, ONE GENTLEMAN SAID TO ME WELL,

GENTLEMAN SAID TO ME WELL, YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BIDEN

YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BIDEN BRIBE?

BRIBE? I SAID WHAT ARE YOU TALKING

I SAID WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

ABOUT? HE SAID BIDEN GOT PAID OFF.

HE SAID BIDEN GOT PAID OFF. AND HE WENT TO POROSHENKO,

AND HE WENT TO POROSHENKO, HE FORCED A PROSECUTOR OUT.

HE FORCED A PROSECUTOR OUT. NOT ONLY DID HE GET HIS SON

NOT ONLY DID HE GET HIS SON OUT BUT HE GOT BURISMA.

OUT BUT HE GOT BURISMA. SO ONE OF THE THINGS WE ARE

SO ONE OF THE THINGS WE ARE GOING TO REVEAL -- WHY

GOING TO REVEAL -- WHY ALWAYS ASK WHY DID THIS

ALWAYS ASK WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?

HAPPEN? WHY WOULD A CROOKED

WHY WOULD A CROOKED UKRAINIAN OLIGARCH WHOSE

UKRAINIAN OLIGARCH WHOSE COMPANY IS ABOUT TO BE TAKEN

COMPANY IS ABOUT TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM, WHO IS

AWAY FROM HIM, WHO IS SITTING IN SWITZERLAND WITH

SITTING IN SWITZERLAND WITH $5 BILLION HE STOLE.

$5 BILLION HE STOLE. ALL OF THIS IS JUST FACT,

ALL OF THIS IS JUST FACT, HIS NAME IS MICHAEL WILL YOU

HIS NAME IS MICHAEL WILL YOU TELL SHERIFFMIKE HE HIRESTHE SON

TELL SHERIFFMIKE HE HIRESTHE SON PRESIDENT WHO JUST GOT

PRESIDENT WHO JUST GOT THROWN OUT OF THE NAVY.

THROWN OUT OF THE NAVY. BRIAN: HUNTER BIDEN.

BRIAN: HUNTER BIDEN. >> OUT OF REHAB MOST OF HIS

>> OUT OF REHAB MOST OF HIS LIFE.

LIFE. FAILED BUSINESS.

FAILED BUSINESS. TWO OR THREE OTHER SCANDALS

TWO OR THREE OTHER SCANDALS INVOLVING HIS FATHER BEFORE

INVOLVING HIS FATHER BEFORE INCLUDING BUSTED COMPANIES

INCLUDING BUSTED COMPANIES WHERE THEY WERE USING HIS

WHERE THEY WERE USING HIS NAME, JOES NAME.

NAME, JOES NAME. WHY WOULD THEY HIRE THIS

WHY WOULD THEY HIRE THIS GUY?

GUY? I WILL TELL YOU WHY, HE WAS

I WILL TELL YOU WHY, HE WAS BUYING JOE BIDEN TO PROTECT

BUYING JOE BIDEN TO PROTECT HIS COMPANY.

HIS COMPANY. THAT MONEY, WHICH IS AT

THAT MONEY, WHICH IS AT LEAST 8 MILLION AND COULD GO

LEAST 8 MILLION AND COULD GO UP TO 20 BASED ON THE

UP TO 20 BASED ON THE INVESTIGATION THEY ARE NOW

INVESTIGATION THEY ARE NOW DOING, BUT AT LEAST

DOING, BUT AT LEAST 8 MILLION IN LAUNDERED

8 MILLION IN LAUNDERED MONEY, SOME OF IT, THAT WAS

MONEY, SOME OF IT, THAT WAS TO BUY JOE BIDENS

TO BUY JOE BIDENS PROTECTION IF AND WIN

PROTECTION IF AND WIN POROSHENKO CAME AFTER HIS

POROSHENKO CAME AFTER HIS COMPANY AND THEN, WHEN IT

COMPANY AND THEN, WHEN IT HAPPENED, IN ONE MONTH, I

HAPPENED, IN ONE MONTH, I HAVE GOT FEBRUARY 2ND OF

HAVE GOT FEBRUARY 2ND OF 2016, THEY RAID BURISMA

2016, THEY RAID BURISMA OFFICES AND CLOSE IT DOWN.

OFFICES AND CLOSE IT DOWN. SO MUCH FOR THERE WAS NO

SO MUCH FOR THERE WAS NO INVESTIGATION GOING ON.

INVESTIGATION GOING ON. FEBRUARY 15TH THEY GET A

FEBRUARY 15TH THEY GET A NOTIFICATION FROM LATVIA

NOTIFICATION FROM LATVIA THAT HUNTER BIDEN IS

THAT HUNTER BIDEN IS INVOLVED IN THE MONEY

INVOLVED IN THE MONEY LAUNDERING.

LAUNDERING. HAVE IT IN WRITING

HAVE IT IN WRITING TRANSLATED FROM RUSSIAN.

TRANSLATED FROM RUSSIAN. RIGHT AFTER THAT IS WHEN

RIGHT AFTER THAT IS WHEN BIDEN SAYS GET RID OF SHOKIN

BIDEN SAYS GET RID OF SHOKIN AND SHOKIN WILL TESTIFY.

AND SHOKIN WILL TESTIFY. AINSLEY: HE HAS IT ON TAPE.

AINSLEY: HE HAS IT ON TAPE. >> SHOKIN WILL TESTIFY TO

>> SHOKIN WILL TESTIFY TO THAT AND I WILL SHOW YOU A

THAT AND I WILL SHOW YOU A DOCUMENT THAT IN SEPTEMBER

DOCUMENT THAT IN SEPTEMBER OF LAST YEAR, SHOKIN WAS

OF LAST YEAR, SHOKIN WAS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL WITH

TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL WITH MERCURY POISONING.

MERCURY POISONING. BRIAN: LET ME GET A WORD IN.

BRIAN: LET ME GET A WORD IN. >> DO YOU KNOW THIS HAPPENS

>> DO YOU KNOW THIS HAPPENS IN UKRAINE AND RUSSIA METHOD

IN UKRAINE AND RUSSIA METHOD OF CHOICE IS POISONING.

OF CHOICE IS POISONING. BRIAN: LETS JUST SAY

BRIAN: LETS JUST SAY EVERYTHING YOU SAY PROVES

EVERYTHING YOU SAY PROVES 100 PERCENT TRUE.

100 PERCENT TRUE. WOULD YOU ALSO SAY THAT THE

WOULD YOU ALSO SAY THAT THE YOU APPROACHED IT IN THE

YOU APPROACHED IT IN THE SHORT-TERM WHICH WE ARE IN

SHORT-TERM WHICH WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF HAS MADE

THE MIDDLE OF HAS MADE THINGS WORSE FOR THE

THINGS WORSE FOR THE PRESIDENT?

PRESIDENT? >> NO.

>> NO. I WOULD SAY THE WAY I

I WOULD SAY THE WAY I APPROACHED IT IS FOR THE

APPROACHED IT IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE AMERICAN

BENEFIT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

PEOPLE. WHEN THE VICE PRESIDENT OF

WHEN THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES CORRUPTS

THE UNITED STATES CORRUPTS THE PRESIDENT OF ANOTHER

THE PRESIDENT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY, THATS ABOUT AS

COUNTRY, THATS ABOUT AS HORRENDOUS OF A CRIME AS CAN

HORRENDOUS OF A CRIME AS CAN YOU FIND.

YOU FIND. BRIAN: APPARATUS TO PURSUE

BRIAN: APPARATUS TO PURSUE THESE THINGS.

THESE THINGS. BRIAN: LEAD IT THROUGH.

BRIAN: LEAD IT THROUGH. >> BRIAN, YOU ARE TOTALLY

>> BRIAN, YOU ARE TOTALLY NAIVE.

NAIVE. BRIAN: IN WHAT WAY.

BRIAN: IN WHAT WAY. >> THE APPARATUS REFUSED TO

>> THE APPARATUS REFUSED TO LOOK AT IT.

LOOK AT IT. THE WITNESSES WILL TELL YOU

THE WITNESSES WILL TELL YOU THEY TRIED TO GET THIS

THEY TRIED TO GET THIS INFORMATION TO US FOR A

INFORMATION TO US FOR A YEAR.

YEAR. THEY WERE BLOCKED BY THE

THEY WERE BLOCKED BY THE EMBASSY.

EMBASSY. THEY HIRED A LAWYER TO GO TO

THEY HIRED A LAWYER TO GO TO THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TO

THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TO TELL THEM ABOUT UKRAINIAN

TELL THEM ABOUT UKRAINIAN COLLUSION.

COLLUSION. AND SINCE THEY DIDNT KNOW

AND SINCE THEY DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RUSSIAN

ANYTHING ABOUT RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

COLLUSION. THEY WERE BASICALLY THRONE THROW

THEY WERE BASICALLY THRONE THROW OUT.

OUT. THEY WILL TELL YOU AT LEAST

THEY WILL TELL YOU AT LEAST ONE OF THE FBI AGENTS WAS

ONE OF THE FBI AGENTS WAS CORRUPT.

CORRUPT. DIDNT TRUST ANY LONGER THE

DIDNT TRUST ANY LONGER THE FBI OR THE JUSTICE

FBI OR THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT BECAUSE THEY WERE

DEPARTMENT BECAUSE THEY WERE CONVINCED THAT THEY WERE

CONVINCED THAT THEY WERE STILL BEING CONTROLLED BY

STILL BEING CONTROLLED BY HILLARY CLINTON PARTISANS.

HILLARY CLINTON PARTISANS. THESE ARE FOREIGNERS BUT NOT

THESE ARE FOREIGNERS BUT NOT A BAD CONCLUSION.

A BAD CONCLUSION. I COULDNT GO TO THEM.

I COULDNT GO TO THEM. THEY WOULDNT LET ME GO TO

THEY WOULDNT LET ME GO TO THEM.

THEM. IF I WOULD HAVE WENT TO THEM

IF I WOULD HAVE WENT TO THEM THEY WOULD HAVE LAUGHED AT

THEY WOULD HAVE LAUGHED AT ME.

ME. I HAVE HAD TO PROVE IT

I HAVE HAD TO PROVE IT FIRST.

FIRST. I HAD TO GO PROVE IT.

I HAD TO GO PROVE IT. WE HAD UNFORTUNATELY AT THE

WE HAD UNFORTUNATELY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF THESE

HIGHEST LEVEL OF THESE AGENCIES THEY HAVE BEEN

AGENCIES THEY HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED AND INTIMIDATED.

CORRUPTED AND INTIMIDATED. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEYRE

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEYRE INTIMIDATED ABOUT.

INTIMIDATED ABOUT. BIDEN SHOULD HAVE BEEN

BIDEN SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROSECUTED ALREADY FOR

PROSECUTED ALREADY FOR BRIBERY.

BRIBERY. NOT ONE BRIBE, TWO BRIBES.

NOT ONE BRIBE, TWO BRIBES. FIRST BRIBE WAS POROSHENKO

FIRST BRIBE WAS POROSHENKO THROUGH A LOBBYING COMPANY.

THROUGH A LOBBYING COMPANY. BRIAN: FORMER LEADER OF

BRIAN: FORMER LEADER OF UKRAINE.

UKRAINE. >> POROSHENKO TAKES OVER THE

>> POROSHENKO TAKES OVER THE COUNTRY.

COUNTRY. SO SHERIFF SKI FLEES WITH

SO SHERIFF SKI FLEES WITH $5 BILLION.

$5 BILLION. WORRIED IS HE GOING TO TAKE

WORRIED IS HE GOING TO TAKE HIS COMPANY.

HIS COMPANY. JOE BIDEN GETS ANNOUNCED AS

JOE BIDEN GETS ANNOUNCED AS POINT MAN FOR UKRAINE POINT

POINT MAN FOR UKRAINE POINT MAN BY OBAMA.

MAN BY OBAMA. I KNOW WHAT IT IS ACTUALLY.

I KNOW WHAT IT IS ACTUALLY. HE IS GOING TO BE GIVING OUT

HE IS GOING TO BE GIVING OUT THE MONEY.

THE MONEY. THEY HAD $800,000 LEFT IN

THEY HAD $800,000 LEFT IN THEIR NATIONAL BANK THATS

THEIR NATIONAL BANK THATS HOW MUCH MONEY CO-VERY STOLE.

HOW MUCH MONEY CO-VERY STOLE. THEY ARE COMING AFTER HIS

THEY ARE COMING AFTER HIS MONEY.

MONEY. THEY ARE COMING AFTER HIS

THEY ARE COMING AFTER HIS COMPANY.

COMPANY. ALL OF A SUDDEN BIDEN HAS

ALL OF A SUDDEN BIDEN HAS ANNOUNCED MOST IMPORTANT GUY

ANNOUNCED MOST IMPORTANT GUY IN UKRAINE HE IS GOING TO

IN UKRAINE HE IS GOING TO GIVE OUT THE MONEY.

GIVE OUT THE MONEY. THEN HIRES BIDENS SON.

THEN HIRES BIDENS SON. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN BETWEEN.

BETWEEN. HE MADE A DEAL WITH BIDEN

HE MADE A DEAL WITH BIDEN YOU BE ON BOARD AGAINST

YOU BE ON BOARD AGAINST POROSHENKO TAKING MY

POROSHENKO TAKING MY COMPANY.

COMPANY. WHEN THEY MOVE TO TAKE THE

WHEN THEY MOVE TO TAKE THE COMPANY.

COMPANY. THATS WHEN BIDEN CAME IN

THATS WHEN BIDEN CAME IN AND HAD THE PROSECUTOR FIRED

AND HAD THE PROSECUTOR FIRED AND WITHIN 4 MONTHS THE

AND WITHIN 4 MONTHS THE CROOKED OLIGARCH SITTING

CROOKED OLIGARCH SITTING WITH $5 BILLION COMES BACK

WITH $5 BILLION COMES BACK TO THE UKRAINE.

TO THE UKRAINE. HE IS NOT PROSECUTED.

HE IS NOT PROSECUTED. HE IS SITTING THERE FAT AND

HE IS SITTING THERE FAT AND HAPPY WITH HIS COMPANY.

HAPPY WITH HIS COMPANY. THEN WE HAVE GOT ANOTHER

THEN WE HAVE GOT ANOTHER BRIBE.

BRIBE. YOU DONT THINK THE

YOU DONT THINK THE PRESIDENT OF THE UKRAINE

PRESIDENT OF THE UKRAINE SHARED IN THAT $5 BILLION

SHARED IN THAT $5 BILLION THAT THE CROOK KEPT?

THAT THE CROOK KEPT? THE BRIBE TO THE PRESIDENT

THE BRIBE TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UKRAINE, THE AMOUNT

OF THE UKRAINE, THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I CANT BE

OF MONEY I CANT BE ABSOLUTELY SURE OF.

ABSOLUTELY SURE OF. LETS SAY WELL NEXT SAYS OF

LETS SAY WELL NEXT SAYS OF $10 MILLION.

$10 MILLION. STEVE: THE ENTIRE CROWNCHTSD

STEVE: THE ENTIRE CROWNCHTSD THAT SHOULDNT BE REVEALED?

THAT SHOULDNT BE REVEALED? FROM A LAWYER WHO FINDS OUT

FROM A LAWYER WHO FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS?

ABOUT THIS? AM I GOING TO COVER IT UP

AM I GOING TO COVER IT UP THE WAY THE DEMOCRATS AND

THE WAY THE DEMOCRATS AND MEDIA COVER IT UP?

MEDIA COVER IT UP? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I PROSECUTED TOO MANY

I PROSECUTED TOO MANY CORRUPTION CASES TO SIT BY

CORRUPTION CASES TO SIT BY AND WATCH MY COUNTRY SOLD

AND WATCH MY COUNTRY SOLD OUT BY VICE PRESIDENT WHO

OUT BY VICE PRESIDENT WHO DID IT TWO OTHER TIMES AT

DID IT TWO OTHER TIMES AT LEAST IN CHINA --

LEAST IN CHINA -- AINSLEY: HOW DOES THIS END?

AINSLEY: HOW DOES THIS END? >> THIS ENDS HOPEFULLY WITH

>> THIS ENDS HOPEFULLY WITH BIDEN FINALLY BEING PUT

BIDEN FINALLY BEING PUT UNDER INVESTIGATION.

UNDER INVESTIGATION. YOU DONT THINK IF THESE

YOU DONT THINK IF THESE THINGS WERE SAID ABOUT

THINGS WERE SAID ABOUT DONALD TRUMP AND DONALD

DONALD TRUMP AND DONALD TRUMP JR. THEY WOULDNT BE

TRUMP JR. THEY WOULDNT BE UNDER INVESTIGATION

UNDER INVESTIGATION IMMEDIATELY?

IMMEDIATELY? INSTEAD, OF PUTTING THEM

INSTEAD, OF PUTTING THEM UNDER INVESTIGATION, THEY

UNDER INVESTIGATION, THEY ARE COMING AFTER ME.

ARE COMING AFTER ME. THEY WANT TO KILL ME.

THEY WANT TO KILL ME. STEVE: RUDY, PARDON THE

STEVE: RUDY, PARDON THE INTERRUPTION.

INTERRUPTION. >> SHOKIN THEY ARE TRYING TO

>> SHOKIN THEY ARE TRYING TO REALLY KILL.

REALLY KILL. STEVE: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO

STEVE: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PRESENT THE EVIDENCE.

PRESENT THE EVIDENCE. YOU TELL A COMPELLING

YOU TELL A COMPELLING EVIDENCE.

EVIDENCE. PEOPLE WANT THE PROOF.

PEOPLE WANT THE PROOF. >> TODAY AT NOON I WILL GIVE

>> TODAY AT NOON I WILL GIVE AN INTRODUCTION.

AN INTRODUCTION. STARTING NEXT WEEK I WILL

STARTING NEXT WEEK I WILL PRESENT WITNESSES.

PRESENT WITNESSES. I HAVE THEM ALL ON TAPE.

I HAVE THEM ALL ON TAPE. WE WILL REVEAL ONE AT A

WE WILL REVEAL ONE AT A TIME.

TIME. WE WILL SHOW THERE WERE TWO

WE WILL SHOW THERE WERE TWO BRIBES.

BRIBES. NOT ONE, ACTUALLY THREE.

NOT ONE, ACTUALLY THREE. FIRST ONE WAS LA SECOND ONE

FIRST ONE WAS LA SECOND ONE BIDEN BRIBING POROSHENKO TO

BIDEN BRIBING POROSHENKO TO DROP THE CASE.

DROP THE CASE. THIRD ONE HUGE AMOUNT OF

THIRD ONE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY POROSHENKO GOT THE

MONEY POROSHENKO GOT THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE FOR

PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE FOR DROPPING THE CASE.

DROPPING THE CASE. BRIAN: DOES THE STATE

BRIAN: DOES THE STATE DEPARTMENT AND THE WHITE

DEPARTMENT AND THE WHITE HOUSE KNOW EVERYTHING YOU

HOUSE KNOW EVERYTHING YOU WERE DOING?

WERE DOING? >> THE STATE DEPARTMENT, I

>> THE STATE DEPARTMENT, I GAVE THEM MY EVIDENCE.

GAVE THEM MY EVIDENCE. THATS WHEN THEY MOVED THE

THATS WHEN THEY MOVED THE AMBASSADOR OUT.

AMBASSADOR OUT. AND THEY NEVER BOTHERED TO

AND THEY NEVER BOTHERED TO INVESTIGATE THE ALLEGATIONS

INVESTIGATE THE ALLEGATIONS THAT SHE INTERFERED IN FOUR

THAT SHE INTERFERED IN FOUR INVESTIGATIONS.

INVESTIGATIONS. THAT SHE WAS CAMPAIGNING FOR

THAT SHE WAS CAMPAIGNING FOR HILLARY CLINTON DURING THE

HILLARY CLINTON DURING THE 2016 ELECTION.

2016 ELECTION. BRIAN: THE AMBASSADOR?

BRIAN: THE AMBASSADOR? >> THE AMBASSADOR.

>> THE AMBASSADOR. ONE OF THE CASES SHE HAD

ONE OF THE CASES SHE HAD DROPPED GEORGE SOROS AND

DROPPED GEORGE SOROS AND COMPANY.

COMPANY. STEVE: I DIDNT HEAR ANY OF

STEVE: I DIDNT HEAR ANY OF THIS YESTERDAY.

THIS YESTERDAY. >> ANTAC WAS GATHERING DIRTY

>> ANTAC WAS GATHERING DIRTY INFORMATION ON TRUMP.

INFORMATION ON TRUMP. IN 2016 THERE WAS A MEETING

IN 2016 THERE WAS A MEETING IN THE NATIONAL SECURITY

IN THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL AND MEMBERS OF

COUNCIL AND MEMBERS OF OBAMAS NATIONAL SECURITY

OBAMAS NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL, SOME PEOPLE THINK

COUNCIL, SOME PEOPLE THINK INCLUDING THE PRESENT

INCLUDING THE PRESENT WHISTLEBLOWER TOLD UKRAINIAN

WHISTLEBLOWER TOLD UKRAINIAN OFFICIALS TO DIG UP DIRT ON

OFFICIALS TO DIG UP DIRT ON TRUMP, TRUMP JR. AND

TRUMP, TRUMP JR. AND MANAFORT IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

MANAFORT IN THE WHITE HOUSE. THEY SAID DIG UP DIRT.

THEY SAID DIG UP DIRT. AND THEY HAD THE GULL TO

AND THEY HAD THE GULL TO INVESTIGATE TRUMP FOR TWO

INVESTIGATE TRUMP FOR TWO AND A HALF YEARS AND

AND A HALF YEARS AND $35 MILLION FOR A PHONEY

$35 MILLION FOR A PHONEY COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA?

COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA? WHEN THEY WERE COLLUDING

WHEN THEY WERE COLLUDING WITH THE TUNE OF MILLIONS OF

WITH THE TUNE OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITH THE UKRAINE?

DOLLARS WITH THE UKRAINE? THEY WERE CHARGING HIM WITH

THEY WERE CHARGING HIM WITH A CRIME THAT THEY KNOW THEY

A CRIME THAT THEY KNOW THEY COMMITTED.

COMMITTED. AND THE REASON THESE PHONIES

AND THE REASON THESE PHONIES ARE CARRYING OUT IMPEACHMENT

ARE CARRYING OUT IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING IS THERE IS A LOT

PROCEEDING IS THERE IS A LOT MORE DEMOCRATIC CORRUPTION

MORE DEMOCRATIC CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE THAN YOU EVER

IN UKRAINE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT.

THOUGHT. YOU THINK IT WAS JUST BIDEN

YOU THINK IT WAS JUST BIDEN CASHING IN ON THE UKRAINE?

CASHING IN ON THE UKRAINE? AND THEN EVERY TIME YOU HEAR

AND THEN EVERY TIME YOU HEAR THE WORD BIDEN WITH OBAMAS

THE WORD BIDEN WITH OBAMAS POINT MAN, THERES SOMETHING

POINT MAN, THERES SOMETHING THAT FOLLOWS.

THAT FOLLOWS. THE BIDEN FAMILY MAKES

THE BIDEN FAMILY MAKES MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. THEY MADE -- THEY GOT AN

THEY MADE -- THEY GOT AN INVESTMENT IN $1.5 BILLION

INVESTMENT IN $1.5 BILLION HOUSING PROGRAM IN IRAQ WHEN

HOUSING PROGRAM IN IRAQ WHEN BIDEN WAS NAMED POINT MAN.

BIDEN WAS NAMED POINT MAN. MADE ANYWHERE FROM 8 TO

MADE ANYWHERE FROM 8 TO $20 MILLION IN UKRAINE.

$20 MILLION IN UKRAINE. AND THEY GOT $1.5 BILLION

AND THEY GOT $1.5 BILLION FROM THE BANK OF CHINA WHEN

FROM THE BANK OF CHINA WHEN HE WAS POINT MAN FOR CHINA.

HE WAS POINT MAN FOR CHINA. AND THE OTHER THING ABOUT IT

AND THE OTHER THING ABOUT IT IS, BIDENS FAMILY GOT RICH.

IS, BIDENS FAMILY GOT RICH. MILLIONS EACH PLACE.

MILLIONS EACH PLACE. IN EACH PLACE, HE FAILED THE

IN EACH PLACE, HE FAILED THE UNITED STATES.

UNITED STATES. HE FAILED.

HE FAILED. HE DIDNT GET A STATUS OF

HE DIDNT GET A STATUS OF FORCES AGREEMENT IN IRAQ.

FORCES AGREEMENT IN IRAQ. HE COULDNT DO A DAMN THING

HE COULDNT DO A DAMN THING ABOUT CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE

ABOUT CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE EXCEPT MAKE IT WORSE.

EXCEPT MAKE IT WORSE. JOE BIDEN IS A LAUGHING

JOE BIDEN IS A LAUGHING STOCK IN THE UKRAINE.

STOCK IN THE UKRAINE. HE WENT THERE 13 TIMES.

HE WENT THERE 13 TIMES. HE WOULD GO THERE AND SAY

HE WOULD GO THERE AND SAY YOU SHOULDNT BE CORRUPT AND

YOU SHOULDNT BE CORRUPT AND THEN LOOK AT HIM AND SAY

THEN LOOK AT HIM AND SAY WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING?

WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING? YOUR SON HAS A NO-SHOW JOB

YOUR SON HAS A NO-SHOW JOB FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. YOU ARE IN THE POCKET OF

YOU ARE IN THE POCKET OF LACHEVSKI.

LACHEVSKI. STEVE: I KNOW YOU COULD GO

STEVE: I KNOW YOU COULD GO CLEAR THROUGH NOON WHEN YOUR

CLEAR THROUGH NOON WHEN YOUR POD CAST STARTS.

POD CAST STARTS. GIVE IT UP FOR RUDY

GIVE IT UP FOR RUDY GIULIANI.

GIULIANI. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE] STEVE: WERE GOING TO BE

STEVE: WERE GOING TO BE WATCHING.

WATCHING. >> THATS THE REAL CASE.

>> THATS THE REAL CASE. STEVE: A LOT OF HEADLINES

STEVE: A LOT OF HEADLINES OUT OF THAT.

OUT OF THAT. >> THATS ONLY THE TIP OF

>> THATS ONLY THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG AND OTHER PEOPLE

THE ICEBERG AND OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED.

INVOLVED. A LOT MORE MONEY INVOLVED.

A LOT MORE MONEY INVOLVED. STEVE: RUDY, WERE DONE.

STEVE: RUDY, WERE DONE. BRIAN: WE HAVE GOT TO GO.

BRIAN: WE HAVE GOT TO GO. THE PRESIDENT --

THE PRESIDENT -- [LAUGHTER]

[LAUGHTER] THE PRESIDENT WANTS YOU TO

THE PRESIDENT WANTS YOU TO CONTINUE THIS INVESTIGATION?

CONTINUE THIS INVESTIGATION? >> WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GIVE

>> WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GIVE UP?

UP? WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SAY

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SAY OKAY, BIDEN CAN KEEP HIS

OKAY, BIDEN CAN KEEP HIS 8 MILLION THAT HE GOT IN

8 MILLION THAT HE GOT IN PRESCRIBES.

PRESCRIBES. HE CAN KEEP ALL THE BRIBES

HE CAN KEEP ALL THE BRIBES THAT THEY GOT.

THAT THEY GOT. STEVE: WERE WAITING FOR

STEVE: WERE WAITING FOR NOON.

NOON. >> SHOULD I GIVE IT UP,

>> SHOULD I GIVE IT UP, BRIAN?

BRIAN? [LAUGHTER]

[LAUGHTER] IM SCARED OF THEM ATTACKING

IM SCARED OF THEM ATTACKING ME.

ME. THEYRE A BUNCH OF JOBS AS

THEYRE A BUNCH OF JOBS AS AN ATTORNEY.

AN ATTORNEY. I DID IT WELL I DID IT

I DID IT WELL I DID IT HONORABLY AND DID THE

HONORABLY AND DID THE COUNTRY A SERVICE IN

COUNTRY A SERVICE IN BRINGING OUT THIS CORRUPTION

BRINGING OUT THIS CORRUPTION THAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS

THAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS AFRAID TO TOUCH.

AFRAID TO TOUCH. STEVE: ALL RIGHT.

STEVE: ALL RIGHT. RUDY GIULIANI.

The Description of Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden