Follow US:

Practice English Speaking&Listening with: Impeach Donald Trump And Pence? Fmr. GOP Congressman Says It Should Happen. | The Last Word | MSNBC

Normal
(0)
Difficulty: 0

>>> HERE IS REPUBLICAN

>>> HERE IS REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN JUSTIN RESPONDING TO

CONGRESSMAN JUSTIN RESPONDING TO KEVIN McCARTHYS ATTACKS ON HIM

KEVIN McCARTHYS ATTACKS ON HIM AFTER CONGRESSMAN AMSAH

AFTER CONGRESSMAN AMSAH ANNOUNCED SUPPORT FOR

ANNOUNCED SUPPORT FOR IMPEACHMENT.

IMPEACHMENT. >> I READ THE MUELLER REPORT.

>> I READ THE MUELLER REPORT. IM SURE HE DID NOT READ IT.

IM SURE HE DID NOT READ IT. I STATED WHAT IT ACTUALLY SAYS

I STATED WHAT IT ACTUALLY SAYS AND HE JUST RESORTED TO ATTACKS

AND HE JUST RESORTED TO ATTACKS THAT HAVE NOTHING DO WITH THE

THAT HAVE NOTHING DO WITH THE MUELLER REPORT.

MUELLER REPORT. THIS IS THE KIND OF LEADERSHIP

THIS IS THE KIND OF LEADERSHIP IN QUOTES THAT WE NOW HAVE IN

IN QUOTES THAT WE NOW HAVE IN CONGRESS.

CONGRESS. >> JOINING US ON DISCUSSION IS A

>> JOINING US ON DISCUSSION IS A CONGRESSMAN FROM MISSOURI THAT

CONGRESSMAN FROM MISSOURI THAT SUPPORTS THE IMPEACHMENT OF

SUPPORTS THE IMPEACHMENT OF PRESIDENT TRUMP.

PRESIDENT TRUMP. THANK YOU FOR JOINING US

THANK YOU FOR JOINING US TONIGHT.

TONIGHT. APPRECIATE IT.

APPRECIATE IT. I WANT TO GET YOUR REACTION TO

I WANT TO GET YOUR REACTION TO WHAT CONGRESSMAN AMASH HAS DONE

WHAT CONGRESSMAN AMASH HAS DONE AND DO YOU THINK HELL BE JOINED

AND DO YOU THINK HELL BE JOINED BY ANY OTHER REPUBLICANS IN THE

BY ANY OTHER REPUBLICANS IN THE HOUSE?

HOUSE? >> IT IS A BRAVE MOVE THAT HE IS

>> IT IS A BRAVE MOVE THAT HE IS MAKING AND YOU HOPE THAT IF YOU

MAKING AND YOU HOPE THAT IF YOU WERE IN THAT POSITION THAT YOUD

WERE IN THAT POSITION THAT YOUD BE ABLE TO RISE TO THE OCCASION,

BE ABLE TO RISE TO THE OCCASION, AS WELL, AND I THINK THAT YOU

AS WELL, AND I THINK THAT YOU GOT TO START SOMEWHERE.

GOT TO START SOMEWHERE. I DONT HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF HOPE

I DONT HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF HOPE FOR THE REPUBLICANS IN THE HOUSE

FOR THE REPUBLICANS IN THE HOUSE I DO HOPE EVENTUALLY IF THERE

I DO HOPE EVENTUALLY IF THERE ARE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS THAT

ARE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS THAT GO FORWARD IN THE HOUSE

GO FORWARD IN THE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE AND PASS THE

JUDICIARY COMMITTEE AND PASS THE HOUSE, THAT THE SENATE AND

HOUSE, THAT THE SENATE AND REPUBLICAN SENATORS OVER THERE

REPUBLICAN SENATORS OVER THERE WHO HAVE THE ACTUAL AUTHORITY

WHO HAVE THE ACTUAL AUTHORITY AND RESPONSIBILITY TO CONVICT A

AND RESPONSIBILITY TO CONVICT A PRESIDENT, REMOVE HIM FROM

PRESIDENT, REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE, THATS WHERE THE REAL

OFFICE, THATS WHERE THE REAL KEY DECISIONS WILL BE MADE AND

KEY DECISIONS WILL BE MADE AND WHERE I THINK WE NEED TO SEE

WHERE I THINK WE NEED TO SEE PROFILES ENCOURAGED.

PROFILES ENCOURAGED. >> YOU MAKE A POINT I HAVENT

>> YOU MAKE A POINT I HAVENT HEARD ANYONE ELSE MAKE.

HEARD ANYONE ELSE MAKE. YOU BELIEVE THAT THE MUELLER

YOU BELIEVE THAT THE MUELLER REPORT SHOWS THAT THE TRUMP

REPORT SHOWS THAT THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY IS AN ILLEGITIMATE

PRESIDENCY IS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENCY, WHICH MEANS THAT THE

PRESIDENCY, WHICH MEANS THAT THE VICE PRESIDENCY OF MIKE PENCE IS

VICE PRESIDENCY OF MIKE PENCE IS ILLEGITIMATE IN YOUR READING OF

ILLEGITIMATE IN YOUR READING OF IT BECAUSE THE RUSSIANS

IT BECAUSE THE RUSSIANS INTERFERED TO HELP DONALD TRUMP

INTERFERED TO HELP DONALD TRUMP WIN THE PRESIDENCY AND IT

WIN THE PRESIDENCY AND IT WORKED, AND THATS YOUR BASIC

WORKED, AND THATS YOUR BASIC CASE ABOUT THE ILL LEGITIMACY OF

CASE ABOUT THE ILL LEGITIMACY OF IT.

IT. YOU ARGUE THE POINT THAT IF IT

YOU ARGUE THE POINT THAT IF IT EVER GOT TO THE WHERE DONALD

EVER GOT TO THE WHERE DONALD TRUMP WAS REMOVED FROM THE

TRUMP WAS REMOVED FROM THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS, IT WOULD BE

IMPEACHMENT PROCESS, IT WOULD BE WRONG TO INSTALL MIKE PENCE AS

WRONG TO INSTALL MIKE PENCE AS THE PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF THAT

THE PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF THAT ILL LEGITIMACY YOU IDENTIFIED.

ILL LEGITIMACY YOU IDENTIFIED. >> THATS RIGHT.

>> THATS RIGHT. THEY RUN AS A TICKET, OBVIOUSLY.

THEY RUN AS A TICKET, OBVIOUSLY. THE RUSSIANS, PUTIN HIMSELF SAID

THE RUSSIANS, PUTIN HIMSELF SAID IN HELDSINKI HE WANTED DONALD

IN HELDSINKI HE WANTED DONALD TRUMP TO WIN AND PENCE.

TRUMP TO WIN AND PENCE. IF WE REMOVE THE PRESIDENCY AND

IF WE REMOVE THE PRESIDENCY AND END UP WITH PENCE, WE STILL HAVE

END UP WITH PENCE, WE STILL HAVE AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT.

AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT. THATS UNUNACCEPTABLE SO I WOULD

THATS UNUNACCEPTABLE SO I WOULD CALL ON MR. PENCE TO RESIGN OR

CALL ON MR. PENCE TO RESIGN OR HAVE HIM IMPEACHED LIKE THE

HAVE HIM IMPEACHED LIKE THE PRESIDENT.

PRESIDENT. IF FOR NO OTHER REASON HES BEEN

IF FOR NO OTHER REASON HES BEEN THE NUMBER ONE ENABLER OF THIS

THE NUMBER ONE ENABLER OF THIS DANGEROUS PRESIDENT WEVE SEEN

DANGEROUS PRESIDENT WEVE SEEN THE LAST THREE YEARS.

THE LAST THREE YEARS. >> CONGRESSMAN COLEMAN, AT THE

>> CONGRESSMAN COLEMAN, AT THE TOWN HALL A FEW DIFFERENT KINDS

TOWN HALL A FEW DIFFERENT KINDS OF REPUBLICANS INCLUDING ONE WHO

OF REPUBLICANS INCLUDING ONE WHO ACCUSED HIM OF BEING A DEMOCRAT

ACCUSED HIM OF BEING A DEMOCRAT AND HAVING DRUNK THE KOOL-AID

AND HAVING DRUNK THE KOOL-AID AND HES TRYING TO INSIST THAT

AND HES TRYING TO INSIST THAT NO, NO, NO, IM AS CONSERVATIVE

NO, NO, NO, IM AS CONSERVATIVE AS IVE BEEN ON ALL POLICY

AS IVE BEEN ON ALL POLICY ISSUES, THIS ISNT ABOUT

ISSUES, THIS ISNT ABOUT PARTISANSHIP.

PARTISANSHIP. MANY SAID IM A REPUBLICAN BUT I

MANY SAID IM A REPUBLICAN BUT I SEE YOUR POINT AND IM ON

SEE YOUR POINT AND IM ON PRINCIPLE IN FAVOR OF GOING

PRINCIPLE IN FAVOR OF GOING AHEAD WITH IMPEACHMENT EVEN IF

AHEAD WITH IMPEACHMENT EVEN IF THE SENATE WOULDNT ACT TO

THE SENATE WOULDNT ACT TO IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT.

IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT. WHAT IS YOUR SENSE OF

WHAT IS YOUR SENSE OF REPUBLICANS AND WHAT THE RANGE

REPUBLICANS AND WHAT THE RANGE OF OPINION IS, HOW MUCH

OF OPINION IS, HOW MUCH REPUBLICAN SUPPORT OR AT LEAST

REPUBLICAN SUPPORT OR AT LEAST AGREEMENT MIGHT THERE BE IF THE

AGREEMENT MIGHT THERE BE IF THE HOUSE DEMOCRATS WERE TO IMPEACH?

HOUSE DEMOCRATS WERE TO IMPEACH? >> WELL, I THINK IF THE HOUSE

>> WELL, I THINK IF THE HOUSE DEMOCRATS WERE TO IMPEACH, THEY

DEMOCRATS WERE TO IMPEACH, THEY WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE

WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE HEARING PROCESS,

ENTIRE HEARING PROCESS, TELEVISION COVERAGE GAVEL TO

TELEVISION COVERAGE GAVEL TO GAVEL JUST LIKE WATERGATE.

GAVEL JUST LIKE WATERGATE. WE BOTH LIVED THROUGH THAT

WE BOTH LIVED THROUGH THAT LAWRENCE AND WE KNOW THAT PUBLIC

LAWRENCE AND WE KNOW THAT PUBLIC OPINION CAN CHANGE.

OPINION CAN CHANGE. THE POLLS ARE NOT THAT FAR APART

THE POLLS ARE NOT THAT FAR APART RIGHT NOW BUT SOMETHING AS

RIGHT NOW BUT SOMETHING AS SERIOUS AS THIS, YOU CANNOT

SERIOUS AS THIS, YOU CANNOT BLINDLY FOLLOW POLLS.

BLINDLY FOLLOW POLLS. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS FOLLOW

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS FOLLOW THE EVIDENCE AND IF YOURE A

THE EVIDENCE AND IF YOURE A MEMBER OF CONGRESS, YOUR

MEMBER OF CONGRESS, YOUR CONSCIENCE.

CONSCIENCE. I THINK ONCE THE PUBLIC IS

I THINK ONCE THE PUBLIC IS INFORMED AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT

INFORMED AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT ALL WENT ON, JUST LIKE THAT LADY

ALL WENT ON, JUST LIKE THAT LADY YOU HAD ON UP THERE IN AMASHS

YOU HAD ON UP THERE IN AMASHS DISTRICT, SHE DIDNT KNOW

DISTRICT, SHE DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING WAS THATTHAT WAS WRONG

ANYTHING WAS THATTHAT WAS WRONG PRESIDENT DID WRONG, THATS

PRESIDENT DID WRONG, THATS GOING TO COME OUT.

GOING TO COME OUT. ROBERT MUELLER SAID HE WASNT

ROBERT MUELLER SAID HE WASNT GOING TO TESTIFY BEFORE THE

GOING TO TESTIFY BEFORE THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE.

JUDICIARY COMMITTEE. I THINK THATS WRONG.

I THINK THATS WRONG. I BELIEVE HE OWES IT TO THE

I BELIEVE HE OWES IT TO THE NATION AND FUTURE GENERATIONS TO

NATION AND FUTURE GENERATIONS TO GO UP THERE AND TELL THE STORY

GO UP THERE AND TELL THE STORY HE WROTE UP.

HE WROTE UP. ITS NOT GOING TO BE THE CIRCUS

ITS NOT GOING TO BE THE CIRCUS THAT HE ANTICIPATES IF THE

THAT HE ANTICIPATES IF THE REPUBLICANS GET OUT OF HAND,

REPUBLICANS GET OUT OF HAND, THEY WILL BE LOOKED AT AS THAT,

THEY WILL BE LOOKED AT AS THAT, OUT OF HAND, AND I THINK THAT HE

OUT OF HAND, AND I THINK THAT HE WOULD PROVIDE THE CREDIBILITY TO

WOULD PROVIDE THE CREDIBILITY TO THE REPORT THAT AS WE ALL KNOW,

THE REPORT THAT AS WE ALL KNOW, A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE NOT READING.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE NOT READING. >> AND THE OTHER POINT THAT IS

>> AND THE OTHER POINT THAT IS MADE BY THAT WOMAN WHO IS AT

MADE BY THAT WOMAN WHO IS AT JUSTIN AMASHS TOWN HALL, SHES

JUSTIN AMASHS TOWN HALL, SHES INTERESTED IN GOVERNMENT AND

INTERESTED IN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS ENOUGH TO GO TO A TOWN

POLITICS ENOUGH TO GO TO A TOWN HALL, SHE HAD NO IDEA THERE WAS

HALL, SHE HAD NO IDEA THERE WAS ANYTHING NEGATIVE IN THE REPORT.

ANYTHING NEGATIVE IN THE REPORT. I DONT KNOW HOW MUELLER CAN

I DONT KNOW HOW MUELLER CAN THINK TONIGHT THE REPORT SPEAKS

THINK TONIGHT THE REPORT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF IF PEOPLE ARENT

FOR ITSELF IF PEOPLE ARENT READING IT.

READING IT. >> EXACTLY.

>> EXACTLY. I THINK HE CAN PROBABLY READ THE

I THINK HE CAN PROBABLY READ THE NEW YORK TELEPHONE BOOK AND GET

NEW YORK TELEPHONE BOOK AND GET A LOT OF PEOPLE LOOKING AT HIM.

A LOT OF PEOPLE LOOKING AT HIM. TODAY HE SPENT NINE MINUTES, I

TODAY HE SPENT NINE MINUTES, I MEAN, ITS WALL TO WALL

MEAN, ITS WALL TO WALL COVERAGE.

COVERAGE. THATS WHAT HE CAN COMMAND.

THATS WHAT HE CAN COMMAND. THATS THE INTEGRITY AND THATS

THATS THE INTEGRITY AND THATS WHAT WE NEED.

WHAT WE NEED. >> FORMER REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN

The Description of Impeach Donald Trump And Pence? Fmr. GOP Congressman Says It Should Happen. | The Last Word | MSNBC