Practice English Speaking&Listening with: Gutfeld: The media are trying to reverse the agony of 2016

Normal
(0)
Difficulty: 0

IMPROVEMENT

IPROVEMENT

IMPOVEMENT

IMPROEMENT

IMPROVEENT

IMPROVEMET

IMPROVEMENT.

[APPLAUSE]

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BULL AND

HIS RED BALL HE IS HAVING SO

MUCH FUN PROBABLY MORE FUN HE

LOVES THAT GO ANYWHERE WITH

IT.

SO MUCH JOY THAT BALL AND THAT

BALL TOGETHER THEY ARE

INSEPARABLE.

LOOK AT THEM.

THEY GO EVERYWHERE TOGETHER

NOBLE HAS EVER BEEN AS

ECSTATIC FOR.

>> HE PUNCTURED HIS BALL THE

BULL HAS LOST HIS BALL.

LOOK HOW SAD HE LOOKS.

HE IS HEARTBROKEN.

I WONDER HOW CNN FEELS ABOUT

THIS SAD BOWL IF IT WERE TRUMP.

>> OR HOW DOES MSNBC FEEL

ABOUT THIS BAD BOWL IF IT WAS

TRUMP?

HOW WOULD "THE NEW YORK TIMES"

FEEL ABOUT THIS SAD BOWL OF IT

WERE TRUMP?

[LAUGHTER]

I WILL BE HONEST I JUST WANTED

VIDEOTAPE OF THE BULL.

[LAUGHTER]

FOR THE MEDIA TO FEEL GOOD

SOMETHING MUST FEEL BAD SO IT

WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS AND SPRING

BREAK COMBINED THIS WEEK THE

PARENTS WERE OUT OF TOWN IN

HANOI TRYING TO GET THROUGH A

CAKE OR IN DC AND MICHAEL

:-COLON IS THERE A STRIPPER.

[LAUGHTER]

INTO THE

A GIBBERING RAT TO THE PROCESS

THAT BAD NEWS MAKES THEM FEEL

SO GOOD.

SPIN FOR A SECOND TIME WITHOUT

A NEW CLEAR AGREEMENT.

>> NOW HE IS COMING UP AGAINST

REAL WORLD INTERNATIONAL

REALITIES AND HE CAN CLOSE THE

DEAL.

>> A VERY ROUGH AND ROCKY 24

HOURS FOR THE PRESIDENT BACK

IN WASHINGTON AND HERE IN

HANOI HEADED BACK EMPTY-HANDED.

>> SO FIRST THEY SPEND A WEEK

SAYING HE WILL GIVE UP TOO

MUCH THEN THEY WHINE BECAUSE

HE DIDN'T GIVE AWAY A THING.

IF I WASN'T SO PIED RIGHT NOW

I WOULD SAY THEY ARE BIASED.

WE ALL WANT WORLD PEACE BY

WALKING AWAY AS PART OF

NEGOTIATING BUT THE MEDIA SEES

IT JUST AS THE WHOLE THING

BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE THE

GUY DOING THE DEAL IF YOU

BELIEVE WE ALREADY GAVE UP A

LOT WITH THE MEETING THEN WHO

NEEDS DIALOGUE AT ALL?

WHY WASTE TIME?

THE DOWNSIDE GETS A MILLION SO

STOP FEEDING INTO IT WITH

PEOPLE WE DON'T LIKE DON'T BE

PASSIVE AS REJECTING DIALOGUE

EVEN WHEN THERE IS PROOF THAT

TRUMPS WORDS DID MAKE IT

CHEAPER DO YOU REMEMBER HAWAII

LAST YEAR?

PEOPLE WERE FREAKING OUT AS

BUREAUCRATS IN HAWAII WERE

TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE

COMPUTER PASSWORD.

I AM A JACKASS.

[LAUGHTER]

BUT THAT FAILED IN NORTH KOREA

BECAUSE THE DRUG SUPPLY IS LOW

LOOK AT THE ECONOMY.

IT IS PRETTY GOOD SO TO WANT

NORTH KOREA TO FAIL THAT TRUMP

HAD TO APPEAR IT WOULD BE SEEN

AS A CONCESSION SO DOES THE

MEDIA ACTUALLY WORK AGAINST

WORLD PEACE?

THAT IS CRAZY.

RIGHT?

.

>> HE MAKES A STRONG CASE.

[LAUGHTER]

MEANWHILE THE MEDIA SAW

MICHAEL :-COLON AS THE

SHUFFLEBOARD AND HE OBLIGED

DELIVERING THE DRUGS THE MEDIA

DROOLS OVER.

>> HE IS A RACIST, HE IS A CON

MAN.

HE IS A CHEAT.

[LAUGHTER]

.

>> HOW ORIGINALLY THINK KATHY

GRIFFITH HAS THAT TATTOOED ON

HER BACK.

[LAUGHTER]

BUT THE MEDIA AIDED UP AND

CLIMBED UP HIS WE ARE LIKE THE

INTOXICATED EARWIGS.

>> WE ARE HUMBLED BEFORE THIS

COMMITTEE TODAY A LOT OF THE

PERSONAL ANECDOTES HAVE TO

RING TRUE.

>> HE SAID WHAT HE FEARED FOR

THE COUNTRY.

>> I REALLY PROUD OF THIS GUY

UP THERE BECAUSE HE HAS THE

WORLD AGAINST HIM.

>> YOU KNOW, WHY HE IS

PROUD?

BECAUSE THESE CHEESE BALLS ARE

CLOSE FRIENDS.

THEY DON'T STRIKE ME AS MEN

WHO WEAR SPEEDO'S TO BREAKFAST.

[LAUGHTER]

THAT IS WHAT A CHEESE BALL

DOES THAT SINCE MICHAEL

OFFERED NO COLLUSION THEY HAD

TO DO REAL EVALUATIONS.

>> IS A PRESIDENTIAL LAWYER

SAY WE INFLATED ASSETS.

>> HOLY CRAP.

THE RICH GUY INFLATED ASSETS

THAT SOUNDS VAGUELY KARDASHIAN.

[LAUGHTER]

[APPLAUSE]

.

>> THANK YOU I WILL TAKE IT.

THIS IS A PATHETIC JOKE THEY

NEED MORE WRONGDOING.

SO HERE IS THREE BAD THINGS

DONALD TRUMP DID THAT THEY

SHOULD REPORT ON NUMBER ONE HE

WANTS LAUNDERED MONEY.

YES PRICKLY LEFT A 20 IN HIS

SUIT WHEN IT WENT TO THE

CLEANERS.

NUMBER TWO HE ONCE SHOT A MAN

A DIRTY LOOK FOR BEING RUDE.

NUMBER THREE HE BEAT HIS CHILD

THAT YACHTS THE.

[LAUGHTER]

MAYBE THAT WILL SUE THE WOUND

OF 2016 AFTER ALL THAT IS ALL

THE NEWS IS NO DEAL WITH KIM

JUNG-UN?

TAKE THAT AND SOMEBODY ELSE'S

RACIST?

KAVANAUGH?

COVINGTON.

EVERYONE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE

THE DRUG TO MAKE THEM FEEL

BETTER THAT DID NOT WORK THAT

IS WHY THE HEARING MATTERED SO

MUCH.

>> I FEAR IF HE LOSES THE

ELECTION IN 2020 THERE WILL

NEVER BE A PEACEFUL TRANSITION

OF POWER.

>> LUCKY FOR YOU YOU WILL BE

SAFE IN PRISON.

[LAUGHTER]

BY THE WAY, STORMY DANIELS

ACTUALLY SENT HIM A NOTE TO

SAY I AM PROUD OF YOU.

LE SHE IS PROUD OF SOMETHING

THAT FILM REVENGE OF THE.

[BLEEP]

I CAN TELL YOU DID NOT PLEASE

HER MOTHER.

[LAUGHTER]

I SOUGHT THREE TIMES AND IT

WAS DISGUSTING.

[LAUGHTER]

[BLEEP]

I WILL KEEP SAYING IT BECAUSE

THEY HAVE TO BE PIT.

[LAUGHTER]

SO THAT HEARING WAS A BINGE OF

GRACE GREASY JUNKFOOD GOING IN

AND GO OUT YOU FEEL GROSS

AFTERWARDS BUT THAT IS THE

MEDIA DIET.

NO ROUGHAGE.

.

>> YOU FIND YOURSELF ROOTING

AGAINST THE COUNTRY JUST

BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THE

PRESIDENT?

THAT HE MAY MAKE A BAD

DECISION WITH CUT ONE - - KIM

JUNG-UN?

.

>> THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING.

>> HE IS GOING TO GIVE AWAY

THE STORE.

>> SOME WANTED TO FAILED

BECAUSE THEN WE ARE BACK TO

SQUARE NUMBER ONE SPENT THAT'S

EXACTLY WHAT I WANT.

>> TRY OPTIMA X SIMPLE

ONE-A-DAY PILL TO CLEAR YOUR

DESIRES FOR THE PRESIDENT TO

FAIL.

WITH A MORE POSITIVE OUTCOME

FOR ANY SITUATION.

>> I NEVER MET MY EX-WIFE'S

NEW BOYFRIEND NOW I CAN SEE HE

DOES MAKE HER HAPPY AND SHE IS

HAPPY WHY DOES THAT BOTHER ME?

THANK YOU CHAD.

[LAUGHTER]

.

>> I WENT TO CHURCH EVERY DAY.

BUT THEN I SAW THE COMPANY

STOCK WAS UP SO MAYBE SHE

DIDN'T DESERVE THE PROMOTION.

THINK YOU.

THANK YOU GOD FOR NOT

ANSWERING MY PRAYERS ABOUT

BARBARA.

[LAUGHTER]

.

>> YOU ARE WRONG ELIMINATING A

NUCLEAR THREAT IN THE KOREAN

WAR?

The Description of Gutfeld: The media are trying to reverse the agony of 2016