We are coming to you live!
It's another chilly day here on the ice track.
- You got that right, Tom.
The drivers are preparing to square off
in another high-speed race.
- Tell me about it! (chuckles)
Let's take a look at those drivers now.
- Can I help you, Number Two?
- Hey, Four.
Just wanted to ask, what do you and icebergs have in common?
- I don't know.
- You both move really slow. (laughs)
- (laughs insincerely) Good one, Two.
- [Tom] Racers, on your marks.
Ice, ice, baby!
Number One speeds into the lead,
followed closely by Number Two and Number Four.
- [Female Announcer] Whoa!
Things are heating up
between Number Two and Number Four already.
- [Tom] Number One better look out behind him,
because Number Two means business!
- Looks like this iceberg
is more than meets the eye, Number Two.
- [Female Announcer] Wow, it's a tight race today.
Number One is barely hanging onto his lead
as Number Four just passed Number Three and Number Two.
- [Tom] Look out ahead!
It's the Frostbite Gorge!
Oh, no, my engine.
- Could it be?
Number One's engine is snowed in!
- He'll have to warm up at the Pit Stop.
- Howdy, Number One!
Some weather we're having.
- No kidding.
It's so cold my engine froze.
- Not to worry, we'll get ya thawed out!
- [Both] Hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop
hop hop hop hop.
- Hop hop.
- Thanks for thawing me out, guys!
- [Female Announcer] Number One is back in the race
and moving fast.
- [Tom] He's no match for Number Four!
She's not giving up the lead for anyone!
- Ha ha, Four!
You thought you could beat me?
- [Tom] Oh no!
It looks like Number Four is slipping behind,
just as Number One is catching up.
- [Female Announcer] That's right, Tom.
Number Four was at the top, but she's sliding down fast.
- [Tom] Number Two is on thin ice!
She's just barely holding onto her lead.
- [Female Announcer] It's such a tight race.
It's impossible to call!
Look at that!
Number Four just slid ahead!
- [Tom] It's a tie!
And a win for Number Four!
- [All] Number Four!
Number Four! Number Four!
- Number Four, what a win!
- Thanks, Tom.
I couldn't have done it without my lucky charm.
- Uh, aren't those just your car keys?
- Yep, and it's my lucky charm.
It's magical, because every time I forget it at home
my car won't even start.
Well, there you have it, folks.
Click below for more magical racing!
- Oh, here is another lucky charm.
Without this one, the door to my house doesn't open.
- [Child] Whoo!