- Hey ya guys, what's up?
We haven't reacted to stuff
in a while.
Like, a while while.
- I don't react to anything anymore.
Stuff happens, I'm just like,
- He's actually not lying.
- Yeah, you know what...
you know what else we're not lying about?
We've made a lot of videos.
- A lot.
- A lot of videos.
- This marks our 5,867th video.
- That can't be true.
- Can't be true.
- That can't be true.
- But also might be true.
- Yeah, okay.
- So yes, some of them,
some of them, we look back on fondly,
some of them, we cringe at,
some of them, we don't even remember.
- Yeah, some of us try not to remember, actually.
- So yeah, Sarah has helped us pick some
videos from our past,
our deep, dark past
back in the Defy days.
You know, long time ago,
- [Shayne] Yeah.
- [Courtney] that we're gonna watch.
Some of these don't even have, like,
- Hold on, so that means they're gonna see
like, the fifteen pounds I added on
in the last two, three years.
- No, you can't see it.
- You're fine.
- I can see it,
now if I take off this shirt,
which you guys know I will,
you will see it.
- This isn't 'Try Not to Laugh'.
- Before we get started,
thanks to the people who found us
in their subscription box,
for those of you who found us elsewhere,
that's really cool, hi, how ya doin'?
If ya wanna hit subscribe,
you will be a lot easier to find us next time.
Alright, this one is the first one,
this is uploaded September 17th, 2017
with a 159,000 views,
"Too Many Owen Wilsons!"
- Oh god, I do remember this.
- This was a curveball.
(jazzy upbeat music)
- We bought a ton of blonde wigs
just for this video.
- Do we still have these wigs?
- Oh my god, probably not.
- Some of them.
(numerous Owen Wilson "wow"s)
- Oh yeah, wait this one has a lot of
weird replays for no reason.
- Okay guys, I have not been in one scene yet.
- I remember.
(numerous Owen Wilson "wow"s)
- Please take what you want.
Please take what you want.
- Wow, mhm, wow!
- Oh God no!
- No, no, no!
- There's Keith!
- There's Keith.
- Guys, okay, so if you've seen like
okay, what we just watched,
this is the first time you're seeing me.
I honestly did that on purpose.
- Yes, that's a hell of a reveal.
- I tried not to be in this one guys, I was embarrassed.
- It's cause we got five minutes of content
- Oh no.
- Oh, Mark Raub!
Oh, that was a mouth kiss,
that was a straight up mouth kiss.
- Noah always goes for the jugular.
- He's gotta, ya know.
- Why are you planking? What was like--
- You look like a cardboard cutout!
- It was 2017, planking was just--
- No it wasn't!
- Out of date.
Can the edit just put me
in iCarly next to this,
'cause it's the same haircut.
I have the exact same haircut,
that's the same haircut I had
when I was sixteen.
- Oh God.
- Wow. I'm Mari Takahashi, wow.
- Wow, I'm running the teleprompter, wow.
- Look at this!
Guys can you believe this,
this is unbelievable,
there's a waterfall in this office.
- I completely forgot when we had
bad leaks in that office.
- And it was like,
pretty sure it was sewage leaks.
- [Shayne] Oh, oh yeah.
- It wasn't, it wasn't like--
- Well, we, no, well we had a
we had an actual sewage break when
people put chicken bones and plastic bags
in the kitchen sink.
- Oh ho ho, what?!
- Remember? And it was like,
the kitchen got quarantined
for a while, 'cause it smelled so bad.
- When those are clearly recyclable.
- But we also had leaks coming from upstairs.
So this was, this was leaks from like
a bunch of buildings.
Oh, that that building was trying to kill us.
- I guess you could say this leak
and the damage to the building
was kind of a metaphor for the
damage to the business.
- Guys, I don't miss any of that.
- Hey where's the bathroom?
- I do miss that machine,
that machine's kinda cool right?
- Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.
- Oh my God, dude.
- I think the actual video's longer
but oh man.
- Hold on, how did...
how did we get six minutes of content
out of that?
How did we get a minute, first of all?
- We proceeded to, we knew we were gonna
walk around the office,
bother people hella hard,
then we were gonna walk to
the nearest cafe, get our actual lunch that day,
which was like sandwiches and stuff,
bring it back to the office,
and then I think we originally wanted
to like, cut to just silence of us
all in the wigs just eating our sandwiches, like.
- I think we, we thought, all of us were like,
"Ya know what? Let's do this."
and then we started filming and
all of us were like,
"Our Owen Wilson impressions go as far as
- Let's play another game.
(hip hop music)
- God damn dude, Sleepover.
And this was, this was one of the first
episodes we shot, like when it was
me and Olivia hosting together.
And, I know that this is burping contest
I think was just one segment,
out of the entire episode,
'cause it was like a multiple games.
The Bath Boys were like pretty small at the time.
But, this is just complete insanity.
- Excuse me.
- Whoa! Court, no! Whoa.
- Oh, I hate that, I hate when
like pop- sorry, soda, overflows.
- We're tryna see who can burp the longest
- The biggest volume.
- So just, loudest.
- So loudest.
- We should have an award for
longest and loudest.
- No, I think volume means like
biggest and longest.
- That's totally what volume means.
- When you turn up the volume on your TV,
it just makes everything last longer.
I'm being bullied by this video.
- First round.
- Cheers, bitches.
- Oh, this might be the first time
y'all saw burping Courtney
'cause there wasn't a whole lotta
content of me burping to this point.
(burp with a little vomit)
- This had to have been demonetized!
- He threw up!
Actually threw up!
- Does Olivia burp once throughout
this whole thing?
- No, she couldn't, the whole time.
Do you remember?
She used to--
- I've never heard Olivia burp.
- We've never heard Olivia burp.
- She has talked about,
Wow! I just got a huge blast from the past.
She like, used to talk about how she couldn't.
Like she would...
she used to like sit in the car and try.
I totally forgot about that.
- Olivia would sit in her car
and try to burp for an hour.
- This face is green.
- Yeah, mood.
- I think maybe you're still just
burping from this video.
- Still, yeah, that was a lotta soda.
Still in there.
- Oh, look at that!
- Oh, she got one!
- That's the first time I've ever heard her burp.
- Yeah I don't remember that.
- Look at that edit,
we used to edit this stuff so heavy.
- In the hair! In the hair.
- It sounds like a pig pen!
- It kind of makes me wanna throw up.
- Was that monetized?
That had to have been demonetized
'cause it was disgusting, right?
Oh my god.
- Yo, remember when we first started
working together I used to
drink Dr. Pepper all the time.
- You would have a Dr. Pepper first thing
in the morning.
And I was always like,
"Keith, I think you're gonna die."
- You'd grab a Dr. Pepper, Lays, and
like barbecue chips.
- I've gotten a lot better though.
- I've gotten a lot better,
I drink water like everyday.
- I saw you eat a single carrot today.
- I, oh, hey hey, I ate two.
- I'm gonna eat it!
- Oh my gosh.
- Pie eating contest, oh.
- This is a favorite of mine.
- This is from a while, wow.
- November 19th, 2016
the Pie Eating Contest, which is
the Thanksgiving episode of
"Put it in My Mouth."
And this was like, the show was
almost done, at this point.
- This both feels like it was
not that long ago and also forever ago.
- And really it's, it's not even,
not even four years ago, is it?
It feels like it's so much longer.
- It's at a million views.
- Hey, what's up guys?
Welcome to another--
- Look at Noah when he was like a baby.
- Baby face!
- Noah was 7.
- He physically couldn't grow facial hair at this point.
- He's trying now.
- Wait, ya know what's funny about that edit?
You can tell we were told to lean
out of frame, for his intro,
and then you see us go
we're like dead until we say,
- Before we get started,
I just gotta give a quick shoutout
to my man Keith Lee Jr.
for eating total (beep).
- Horse (beep).
- Luckily we were rolling,
so we're gonna quickly go back to it,
when we were getting prepped.
- [Man] Roll that clip!
- Hey no, my uh--
- Stop it, stop it, stop it.
No, okay guys to this day,
you know how usually you're like,
"Yo, like, my chair, like, slipped
from up underneath me."
I still don't know how I fell--
- To this day, I still have no idea, it's like the
Thanksgiving ghost or some shit.
- Look at him!
You were just like in "Charlie Brown"!
- Oh my God history repeats itself.
Oh my goodness.
I honestly don't know how it happened y'all.
- Shayne, you can start and say
what you're thankful for.
- I'm thankful for,
I'm thankful, God, I'm thankful for the squad
and thankful for Keith.
- I show up on time.
- Which has never happened.
- I love you so much.
- [Noah] Oh, you're thankful for
- "Space Jam" is great.
- That's a good movie!
You are so nice, Shayne, still.
- I'm the most thankful for you
allowing me to come on your show again Noah.
- That is some bull (bleep).
- We were not happy to be there,
we were all like, "God."
- We were about to fill our tummies
with some basic ass pumpkin pie.
- [Man] Get set, go!
- Oh, my goodness.
- My first bite was entirely, oh God.
- You you see me thinking.
- Life hack! Nice, Olivia.
- Shayne commits on a whole nother level y'all.
I didn't wanna get dirty.
- Hey, that must've been a really good
face mask, like really nice.
Olivia's smart though, biting like that.
- [Man] You look like the Thing.
- The thing.
Oh my God!
- Olivia is afraid, she's not about it.
- Oh my God, ew, you're rubbing it on the table.
- I'm thankful! I'm so thankful!
Gimme! Daddy needs juice!
- I still get people messaging me
being like, "Daddy needs his juice!"
And I'm like (laughing) dude.
- You know what they say it to me too, Shayne.
- Out of context it's sounds so wrong,
but it was me referencing pie and milk.
Being like "Daddy needs juice!"
- Oh gosh!
- And Keith went for it!
- Well after a while you couldn't
go down alone Shayne.
- Oh my God, it's all the way up on your hair.
- That would not happen right now.
- Alright, okay, well guess what, (bleep) it.
- Oh! Olivia!
- Oh and she did the face pull.
- Here goes Noah, hey!
- Will Courtney join in?
- You gotta make it stick.
No, no, see hold on, you gotta stop this.
- You're like "I'll do it to myself
but know what? No."
And you just launched it!
- We're gonna replay.
- My reflexes man.
What is Olivia doing?
- She's just hating it.
- She looks like a little deer, doesn't she?
- Oh, she does.
- What a cute little deer.
- Me, always.
- You are unfair! You are the most unfair!
- Aw, little fighting boy.
- This is getting out of hand.
- It was out of hand when we started.
- Everyone's ready to--
that's so sweet.
- No, no, actually could we pause this.
Can I just say Noah's such a good sport?
Because there was no way I was gonna let him
pie me, but by all means he will let me
do anything I want, so like,
everybody clap for Noah.
- I will say the one thing about Noah is,
once the camera rolls, he is down for anything.
There's nothing he won't do.
- Aw, good on you Noah.
That was insanity!
- We lost our minds.
- [Man] Courtney wins!
- I think I ate, like, almost the whole thing.
- The thing that's funny is like,
you didn't wanna get gross, but
you still ate an entire pumpkin pie.
- Yeah, she had to commit to something.
- No, I would rather destroy my stomach than
destroy my skin.
- Honestly, my favorite thing about that era
of Smosh, of Smosh Pit, is that
we do bunch of dumb games, stuff like this,
and Courtney always won because none of us,
none of the rest of us actually played the game, ever.
We'd be like, "I'm just gonna do this!"
Then Courtney actually does it,
and does it well, and wins.
- That was actually a great time,
I wanna to say sorry to Sarah again
because she had to deal with our attitudes back then.
It was a long day, but like--
- I won't apologize for my attitude now,
but I'll apologize for it back then.
Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this.
Go back and watch our old stuff.
- Yeah, find some good ones.
- It's fun. It's fun.
- Maybe we can react to some more.
- Yeah, but we need to find them so
send us links sometimes, maybe down below,
let us know in the comments what old videos you like.
And also if you'd like to watch some more good content,
we have a video right over here that YouTube picked out.
And we have a video over here that we picked out.
- So if you wanna start looking through
hunting down for some goodie goodie
oldie goodie goodies, start there.
- That's right.
- Or there.
- We've had some good ones.
You guys wanna go do the color drawings?
- Let's do it, I'm down.
- Even with your hair?
- Yeah, with my hair I'll do it.
Just this one time.
I'll take off my shirt too.