- Can you receive care packages such as toiletries
or vitamins from family back in the U.S.?
- You can.
The best way to do is ship it via
either a mule service or a DHL.
They don't really have a traditional postal service here.
I have heard of people having stuff shipped
through the post office.
Don't ask us how that works because I have no idea.
- Yeah, well, the post office is also been being liquidated
so it's on the verge of not existing at all anymore,
and it's really not a functional system.
It's called Correo del Ecuador,
and it's government run
and it is on its way to not being existing anymore.
- But DHL is tried and true, FedEx,
and I've seen some people using UPS now,
so you can ship it that way.
If you found this information helpful, leave us a like
and hit that subscribe button.
- And ring the bell, please,
so you get notified about our next upload.
We'll put a link in the description.
- To all of our frequently asked questions.
- And be sure to check out our other channel, Amelia and JP,
because we show you what it's really like
to live in Ecuador.