Follow US:

Practice English Speaking&Listening with: Steve Says: Breaking down whistleblower complaint, impeachment process

(0)
Difficulty: 0

COMPREHENSIVE IMPEACHMENT

COVERAGE YOU WILL FIND

ANYWHERE.

TO MAKE SENSE OF IT ALL I'LL

BE JOINED BY A FANTASTIC

LINEUP MARSHA BLACKBURN, JASON

CHASE OATES AND KENNEDY.

THE CONSTITUTION GIVES

CONGRESS THE POWER TO REMOVE A

PRESIDENT BEFORE THEIR TERM IS

UP.

THEY SAID HE COMMITTED

TREASON, BRIBERY OR OTHER HIGH

CRIMES OF MISDEMEANOR.

IT STARTS WITH AN

INVESTIGATION, HEARING AND THE

VOTE IS TAKEN.

IF THE MAJORITY OF THE HOUSE

AGREES TO RESOLUTION CALLED

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT THE

PRESIDENT IS TECHNICALLY

IMPEACHED, SOMETHING THAT HAS

HAPPENED TO TWO PRESIDENTS.

JOHNSON AND BILL CLINTON.

BUT, BEING IMPEACHED DOESN'T

MEAN THE PRESIDENT IS

IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM

OFFICE.

THINK OF IT AS AN INDICTMENT.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS THE

TRIAL.

THAT TAKES PLACE IN THE SENATE

PRESIDED BY CHIEF JUSTICE OF

THE SUPREME COURT.

THE HOUSE MANAGES TO MAKE HIS

CASE AND THE PRESIDENT HAS A

LEGAL TEAM TO MAKE HIS.

THE SENATE VOTES AND NEEDS A

TWO THIRDS MAJORITY TO CONVICT

AND REMOVE THE PRESIDENT FROM

OFFICE.

WE WILL GET TO THAT LATER WITH

SENATOR BLACKBURN, ONE OF THE

HUNDRED PEOPLE ON THE STREET.

JUST TO BE CLEAR THERE ARE

CURRENTLY 47 SENATE DEMOCRATS

THAT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST 20

REPUBLICAN VOTES TO REMOVE THE

PRESIDENT FROM OFFICE.

OKAY.

THAT'S THE OFFICIAL PROCESS.

BUT WHAT IS ALL THIS REALLY

ABOUT?

THERE IS A MILE ANGELOU QUOTE

MY ANGELO QUOTE.

WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS YOU WHO

THEY ARE, BELIEVE THEM THE

FIRST TIME.

ALL RIGHT THEN,.

>> IMPEACHED 45 IF YOU'RE

ASKING IF I WOULD VOTE TO

IMPEACH THIS PRESIDENT, THE

ANSWER IS YES.

>> I SAY IMPEACHMENT,

IMPEACHMENT, IMPEACHMENT.

>> WORKING TO GO IN THERE.

[INAUDIBLE]

>> THEY BEEN WANTING TO

IMPEACH TRUMP FROM PRACTICALLY

THE MOMENT HE WAS ELECTED.

ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON NANCY

PELOSI JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON

TO TRY TO BRING SOME

CONSTITUTIONAL LEGITIMACY BUT

SHE LET SLIP THE REAL

MOTIVATION EARLIER THAT DAY.

>> WHAT'S MORE SERIOUS IS THAT

HE CAN'T WIN.

THERE YOU HAVE IT, THE MOST

SERIOUS THING IS STOPPING

DONALD TRUMP.

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE

CONSTITUTION IT'S ABOUT

RETRIBUTION.

THEY HATE HIM AND CAN'T

BELIEVE HE ONE AND THEY ARE

WORRIED HE WILL WIN AGAIN.

THEY LECTURE US BUT THEY ARE

THE ONES WHO WANT TO USE

NONDEMOCRATIC MEANS TO GET RID

OF THE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED

PRESIDENT.

THIS UKRAINE STORY IS JUST THE

LATEST PRETEXT.

FIRST IT WAS COLLUSION AND

OBSTRUCTION AND WHEN THAT

DIDN'T WORK THEY GAVE UP FOR A

FEW WEEKS.

OH NO, THEY THOUGHT WE MIGHT

HAVE TO TRY TO BEAT HIM IN AN

ACTUAL ELECTION, BUT THEN,

JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME A

WHISTLEBLOWER CAME ALONG AND

BOY WERE THEY EXCITED.

JACKIE SPEAR LAST WEEK, SHE'S

ON THE IMPEACHMENT COMMITTEE.

>> FRANKLY, THIS TURNED OUT TO

BE A GIFT BECAUSE IT IS SO

CLEAR, SO BLATANT AND SO

CORRUPT.

>> A GIFT.

SO MUCH FOR NANCY PELOSI'S BS

ABOUT HOW SAD THIS ALL IS.

NOW, ABOUT THAT WHISTLEBLOWER

WHO GAVE THE DEMOCRATS THEIR

GIFT, THE NEW YORK TIMES

REPORTED LAST WEEK THAT HE IS

A CIA BUREAUCRAT.

LET ME REMIND YOU OF ANOTHER

ANONYMOUS BUREAUCRAT WHO MADE

A SPLASH ABOUT A YEAR AGO.

WE KNOW BECAUSE THEY TOLD US

THAT THERE'S AN ORGANIZED

GROUP OF UNELECTED OFFICIALS

ACTIVELY PLOTTING AGAINST THE

ELECTED PRESIDENT THERE

SUPPOSED TO SERVE.

WE ALSO KNOW THIS LATEST

ATTEMPT TO OVERTURN THE 2016

ELECTION WAS PUT INTO MOTION

TO THE DEMOCRATS WERE GIVING

UP ON THE MUELLER REPORT AS A

BASIS FOR IMPEACHMENT AND

ACCORDING TO AN INDEPENDENT

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT MEMO THIS

WHISTLEBLOWER IS AN ANTI-

TRUMP PART IS ON.

HIS DEFENDANTS I TRUST HIM

BECAUSE HE FOLLOWED THE

PROCESS, BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE,

HE FOLLOWED THE RIGHT PROCESS

UNTIL HIS CLAIM WAS REJECTED.

THEN IT LEAKED TO THE PRESS.

READ THE DOCUMENT HE WROTE.

HE COMES ACROSS AS WHAT HE IS,

A POMPOUS, ARROGANT BUREAUCRAT

WHO IS HORRIFIED BY THE IDEA

THAT A POLITICAL OUTSIDER

COULD BARGE INTO HIS COZY

RULING ELITE SNOOTY

ESTABLISHMENT AND SAY IT'S

OUTRAGEOUS TO DISPARAGE THIS

PERSON.

THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED

UNDER OBAMA.

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

WELL YES, IF YOUR NAME IS

EDWARD SNOWDEN.

WHEN A WHISTLEBLOWER

EMBARRASSES OBAMA HE'S

VILIFIED BUT IF HE HELPS THEM

GET TRUMP, HE'S.

[INAUDIBLE]

WHAT HYPOCRITES.

ANY JOURNALIST WHO

UNCRITICALLY ACCEPTS THE

CLAIMS OF THIS WHISTLEBLOWER

IS ALLOWING THEIR CONTEMPT FOR

TRUMP TO DESTROY THEIR

JUDGMENT.

NOW, WHAT ABOUT THE ALLEGED

WRONGDOING, THE MOST SERIOUS

CLAIM IS THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP

WITHHELD U.S. MILITARY AID AS

A QUID PRO QUO FOR UKRAINE TO

INVESTIGATE JOE BIDEN.

THE MEDIA HAS PUT OUT WHAT

THEY CALL A DAMNING TIMELINE.

THE CALL WITH THE UKRAINIAN

PRESIDENT HAPPENED JULY 25.

ON AUGUST 12, THE

WHISTLEBLOWER FILED THEIR

COMPLAINT.

AT THE END OF AUGUST,

PRESIDENT TRUMP EFFECTIVELY

PUT A HOLD ON MILITARY AID

MONEY.

ON SEPTEMBER 1 THE VP MET WITH

THE UKRAINIAN LEADER.

EIGHT DAYS LATER, HOUSE

COMMITTEES STARTED

INVESTIGATING AND BY SEPTEMBER

12, RIGHT AFTER ADAM SCHIFF

STARTED TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT

THE COMPLAINTS, THE AID WAS

LIFTED.

>> THERE CLAIMING TRUMP ONLY

RELEASE THE AID ONCE HE KNEW

CONGRESS WAS INVESTIGATING.

THERE'S JUST ONE PROBLEM WITH

THAT TIMELINE.

IT LEAVES OUT TWO CRUCIAL

FACTS AND ONE CRUCIAL STEP.

FIRST FACT, EVERYONE KNOWS

TRUMP IS AN AIDE SKEPTIC.

HOLDING UP AID TO UKRAINE IS

TOTALLY CONSISTENT TO HIS

POLICY POSITION WITH WHAT HE

SAID REPEATEDLY TO OTHER WORLD

LEADERS AND TO THE PRESIDENT

OF UKRAINE ON THAT NOW FAMOUS

PHONE CALL.

SECOND FACT AS KEN REPORTED,

UKRAINE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE

AID WAS BEING HELD UP UNTIL A

MONTH AFTER THAT CALL.

HOW ON EARTH COULD YOU HAVE A

QUID PRO QUO WHEN ONE SIDE

DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT.

HERE'S HOW PRESIDENT TRUMP

EXPLAINED.

>> CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY AID TO

UKRAINE WAS STOPPED.

>> BECAUSE I THINK ANOTHER

COUNTRY SHOULD BE PAYING.

WHY IS THE UNITED STATES THE

ONLY ONE PAYING TO UKRAINE I

SAID HOLD IT UP AND LET'S GET

OTHER PEOPLE TO PAY.

>> AND NOW WE HAVE

CORROBORATION IN THE FORM OF

SENATOR ROB PORTMAN.

>> I CALLED THE PRESIDENT

BECAUSE WE WERE GETTING TO THE

POINT WHERE THE FUNDS HAD TO

BE RELEASED.

THE PRESIDENT WAS VERY CLEAR

WITH ME, HE ONLY RAISED ONE

ISSUE AND THAT ISSUE ONLY AND

THAT WAS ABOUT THE EUROPEANS

NOT DOING ENOUGH.

I DON'T DISAGREE WITH HIM ON

THAT.

WE WERE AT THE POINT WHERE WE

HAD TO OBLIGATE THE FUNDS SO

THEY CAN BE EFFECTIVE SO WE

NEEDED TO GET THE MONEY GOING,

BUT I THINK THE PRESIDENT WAS

INTERESTED IN USING THE FUNDS

AS LEVERAGE TO TRY TO GET THE

EUROPEANS TO DO MORE.

>> SO HERE'S THE CRUCIAL STEP

LEFT OUT OF THE ESTABLISHMENT

TIMELINE.

ON THE 11th OF SEPTEMBER ROB

PORTMAN CALLED THE PRESIDENT.

LATER THAT DAY THE AID IS

RELEASED.

IT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH

INVESTIGATING JOE BIDEN.

WHEN SUPPOSEDLY SERIOUS AND

IMPARTIAL JOURNALISTS FAIL TO

PROVIDE THOSE DETAILS BECAUSE

THEY EXONERATE THE PRESIDENT

ON THE QUID PRO QUO CHARGE,

THEY ARE DELIBERATELY

MISLEADING YOU.

THE WALL STREET JOURNAL HAD IT

RIGHT, THE CONVERSATION WAS

LESS THAN PROMOTED BY THE

PRESS.

GOOD LUCK TO PERSUADE

AMERICANS THIS IS AN

IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.

ON TO THE SECOND CLAIM THAT

THE PRESIDENT INVITED A

FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO

INTERFERE IN OUR ELECTION.

NOW, LET'S NOT BE NAI

NOW, LET'S NOT BE NAÏVE.

YOU THINK PRESIDENT TRUMP IS

THE FIRST AMERICAN LEADER TO

BRING DOMESTIC POLITICAL

CONCERN INTO THE RELATIONSHIP

OF ANOTHER COUNTRY?

AT THE END OF THEIR FIRST

MEETING BARACK OBAMA LEANED

OVER TO MY OLD BOSS DAVID

CAMERON LIKE A MOB BOSS TOLD

HIM WHAT SIDE HE SHOULD BE ON

IN THE 2008 ELECTION.

IN 1992, THE BUSH CAMPAIGN

ASKED THE BRITISH

CONSERVATIVES FOR DIRT ON BILL

CLINTON.

THOSE ARE JUST TWO EXAMPLES I

KNOW ABOUT PERSONALLY.

EVEN THE NEW YORK TIMES

EDITORIAL BOARD WHILE COMING

OUT FOR IMPEACHMENT ADMITS

TRUMP IS NOT ALONE IN THIS.

HAVE OTHER PRESIDENTS

CONDUCTED FOREIGN POLICY WITH

REELECTION IN MIND?

OF COURSE.

MORE RECENTLY THE DEMOCRATS

SEEM TO SPEND THEIR ENTIRE

TIME TRYING TO GET DIRT FROM

FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS.

LAST YEAR GROUP OF DEMOCRAT

SENATORS ASKED TO UKRAINIAN

OFFICIAL FOR DIRT ON TRUMP IN

2016 THE DEMOCRATS REPORTEDLY

TRIED TO GET DIRT ON TRUMP

FROM THE UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT

ASKING FOR PAUL MANAFORT IT TO

BE INVESTIGATED, AND OF

COURSE, THE BIG ONE, HILLARY

CLINTON PAYING BRITISH AND

RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT SOURCES FOR

DIRT ON TRUMP.

NOW, THERE'S NO DOUBT

PRESIDENT TRUMP TALKED ABOUT

INVESTIGATING JOE BIDEN WITH

UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT.

THE DEMOCRATS AND THE

ESTABLISHMENT ARRESTING THEIR

CASE ON THE WORDS I WOULD LIKE

YOU TO DO US A FAVOR, AND HERE

WE COME TO THE CENTRAL

ASTONISHING BRAZEN DISHONESTY

OF THE DEMOCRATS AND EVERY

JOURNALIST WHO CLAIMS THERE'S

SOMETHING HERE ON FOREIGN

INTERFERENCE.

LET'S READ TOGETHER THE

TRANSCRIPT OF THE CALL.

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO US A

FAVOR BECAUSE OUR COUNTRY HAS

BEEN THROUGH A LOT AND UKRAINE

KNOWS A LOT ABOUT IT.

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FIND OUT

WHAT HAPPENED WITH THIS WHOLE

SITUATION WITH UKRAINE, CROWD

STRIKE, THEY SAY UKRAINE HAS

IT.

THERE ARE THINGS THAT WENT ON,

THE WHOLE SITUATION.

WHEN HE ASKED FOR A FAVOR,

HE'S NOT ASKING ABOUT BIDEN,

HE WAS NOT ASKING FOR FUTURE

FOREIGN MEDDLING, HE WAS

ASKING ABOUT PAST FOREIGN

MEDDLING.

AGAIN, AS THE WALL STREET

JOURNAL NOTED, THERE ISN'T

NOTHING WRONG WITH ASKING A

FOREIGN HEAD OF STATE TO

INVESTIGATE MEDDLING IN U.S.

ELECTIONS.

LATER IN THE CALL,

CONVERSATION TURNS TO RUDY

GIULIANI AND ALLEGATIONS OF

WRONGDOING.

PRESIDENT TRUMP DOES INDEED

ENCOURAGE THE UKRAINIAN

PRESIDENT TO PURSUE THESE, BUT

GUESS WHO BRINGS IT UP.

NO, NOT PRESIDENT TRUMP, HE'S

THE ONE THAT INSTIGATES THEIR

BACK-AND-FORTH ABOUT THE BIDEN

SITUATION BY BRINGING UP

GIULIANI.

YOU CAN ARGUE THE PRESIDENT

LIKE TO BE WISER TO RESPOND BY

SAYING YOU KNOW WHAT, THAT'S

GETTING INTO POLITICAL PROBLEM

AND WE SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT

IT, BUT THE IDEA THAT THIS

CALL IN THE SO-CALLED

WHISTLEBLOWER COMPLAINTS ABOUT

IT IS EVIDENCE THAT PRESIDENT

TRUMP ABUSED HIS OFFICE FOR

PERSONAL GAIN CALLED THE WORLD

LEADER TO ASK HIM TO GET DIRT

ON HIS OPPONENT, MEDDLED IN

OUR ELECTION AND USED A

AMERICAN MILITARY AID IS A

JOKE AND COMPLETE JOKE.

NOW WE HAVE EVIDENCE THAT IT'S

A JOKE.

THE FACT THAT THE DEMOCRATS

AND THEIR CO-CONSPIRATORS ARE

ALREADY MOVING AWAY FROM IT IS

A BASIS FOR IMPEACHMENT.

REMEMBER HOW THEY DROPPED

COLLUSION AND SWITCH TO

OBSTRUCTION?

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.

THEY KNOW THERE'S NO CASE ON

THE QUID PRO QUO SO GUESS

WHAT, NOW IT'S COVER-UP THE

ANTI- TRUMP BUREAUCRAT

ACTIVISTS, WHISTLEBLOWER

REVEALED THAT WHITE HOUSE

OFFICIALS PUT THE UKRAINE

TRANSCRIPT IN THE COMPUTER

SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR NATIONAL

SECURITY SEEKERS NOT FOR

DIPLOMATIC CAUSE.

LIKE SHEEP, IT'S THE COVER-UP

THAT GETS YOU, NOT THE CRIME.

ARE THEY SERIOUS?

FIRST AS WE'VE SHOWN YOU THERE

WAS NO CRIME.

SECOND DON'T THEY REMEMBER

THAT SHOCKINGLY SOME OF

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S EARLY PHONE

CALLS WITH WORLD LEADERS WERE

LEAKED.

WHY SHOULD ANYONE BE

SURPRISED, BUT FINALLY, THE

MOST OBVIOUS IDIOCY OF THE

CLAIM, THE WHITE HOUSE

PUBLISHED A CALL PROACTIVELY

BEFORE HE SUBPOENAED HER LEGAL

PROCESS THEY VOLUNTARILY

PUBLISH THE WHOLE THING.

SOME COVER-UP.

IT'S INCREDIBLE TO ME THAT ANY

SERIOUS PERSON COULD TAKE ANY

OF THIS SERIOUSLY, AND YET WE

SEE EVERY DEMOCRAT SPOUTING

THIS OBVIOUS NONSENSE.

ALMOST EVERY NEWS ANCHOR DOING

IT.

WE EVEN HEAR THAT IF THERE WAS

A SECRET BALLOT AT LEAST 30

REPUBLICAN SENATORS WOULD VOTE

TO CONVICT PRESIDENT TRUMP

FROM OFFICE.

THERE'S ONLY ONE EXPLANATION,

CLASS LOYALTY, RULING CLASS

LOYALTY FOR 50 YEARS A RULING

CLASS OF REPUBLICANS AND

DEMOCRATS, PERMANENT OFFICIALS

IN THE GOVERNMENT YOUR

ACCURACY WITH THEIR DONATIONS

HAVE RUN THE WORLD AND THEIR

INTEREST.

IT WAS BASED ON GLOBALISM.

THERE WERE TWO KEY

COMPONENTS.

FREE-TRADE AND OPEN BORDERS.

GLOBALISM MADE THE RULING

CLASS RICHER.

IF YOU ARE OPERATING ON A

GLOBAL NOT JUST NATIONAL SCALE

YOU CAN GET MUCH BIGGER AND

MAKE MUCH MORE MONEY IF YOU

OPEN YOUR BORDERS YOU CAN

IMPORT AS MANY NEW WORKERS AS

YOU WANT AND PAY THE REST OF

THEM SO YOUR PROFIT MARGINS

ARE LARGER.

IN 2016 AMERICA ELECTED A

PRESIDENT WHO STOOD AGAINST

ALL THAT AND STARTED TO TURN

IT AROUND.

THIS IS WHY THEY ARE DEFENDING

JOE BIDEN SO FEROCIOUSLY.

HE'S THE ABSOLUTE EPITOME OF

THE CORRECT RULING CLASS.

AS I SAID ON TWITTER LAST

WEEK, THE RULING CLASS ACT ALL

OUTRAGED ABOUT FOREIGN

INTERFERENCE IN OUR DEMOCRACY

THROUGH ELECTION MEDDLING.

THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT.

THE RIGHT WAY TO DO IT IS TO

CUT OUT THE MIDDLEMAN.

DON'T WASTE TIME ON STUPID

ELECTIONS, JUST HAVE THE

FOREIGN COUNTRIES MEDDLED

DIRECTLY IN OUR GOVERNMENT.

FOREIGN GOVERNMENT INTERFERE

IN OUR DEMOCRACY EVERY DAY IN

WASHINGTON THROUGH ALL THE

SWAMPY TECHNIQUES WE'VE SHOWN

YOU OVER THE YEARS.

HIRING LAWYERS AND LOBBYISTS,

FUNDING THINK TANKS AND HAVING

GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS RELATIVES

DIRECTLY ON THEIR PAYROLL.

WHAT TOTAL DISGUSTING

HYPOCRITES THEY ARE.

NANCY PELOSI TOOK MONEY FROM

SHADY COMPANIES IN UKRAINE.

CHUCK SCHUMER TOOK MONEY FROM

SAUDI ARABIA AND MEXICAN

GOVERNMENT.

[INAUDIBLE]

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S FORMER

DEFENSE SECRETARY JAMES MATTIS

NOW WORKS FOR THE SWAMPY :

GROUP WHICH BOASTS ABOUT

SHIPPING AMERICAN DEFENSE JOBS

OVERSEAS AND SELLING AMERICAN

MANUFACTURING FIRMS TO FOREIGN

COUNTRIES AND OF COURSE, JOE

BIDEN, FORGET ABOUT THE

UKRAINE CORRUPTION, THAT'S

NOTHING.

HE TOOK OVER A BILLION DOLLARS

IN BRIBES FROM THE CHINESE

GOVERNMENT.

AMERICA'S NUMBER ONE ADVERSARY

IN THE FORM OF PAYMENTS IN

EXCHANGE FOR POLICY FAVORS.

SO, SPARE US THE SANCTIMONIOUS

ABOUT FOREIGN.

[INAUDIBLE]

YOU'VE BEEN SELLING AMERICA TO

THE HIGHEST FORM BETTER FOR

PERSONAL GAIN.

THIS IS GLOBALISM IN ACTION.

THIS IS WHAT AMERICA REJECTED

IN 2016 AND THE RULING CLASS

JUST CAN'T STAND IT.

THERE'S ONE MORE ASPECT TO

THIS.

ON TOP OF THE ECONOMIC

DEVASTATION THAT THEY BROUGHT

TO SO MANY HEARTLAND

COMMUNITIES, THERE IS A

CULTURAL CONDESCENSION,

ESPECIALLY ON THE LEFT WITH

THEIR INTOLERANCE AND HATE AND

WOKE MANIA.

THE RULING CLASS LOOK DOWN

THEIR NOSES AT THE VERY PEOPLE

WHO ARE THE VICTIMS OF THEIR

IDEA.

THEY SNEER AT THEIR FACE, THE

ESTABLISHMENT IS NOT

POLICY-BASED, IT'S CLASS

BASE.

THEY THINK HE'S VULGAR.

THEY MOCK HIM BECAUSE HE LIKES

MCDONALD'S.

THE POLICY, THE TURNAROUND ON

JOBS AND ESPECIALLY CHINA,

THEY MEAN NOTHING TO THEM.

THEY JUST HATE THIS

PRESIDENT.

THEY ARE PART OF THE RULING

CLASS.

THEY ARE DESPERATE TO FIT IN

AT WASHINGTON DINNER PARTIES.

THEY CRAVE APPROVAL.

THE CHALLENGE TO GLOBALISM,

THE CLASS PREJUDICE, THAT'S

The Description of Steve Says: Breaking down whistleblower complaint, impeachment process