- We're going to be fine there !
Are we going to be fine or not?
Hello Grandpa !
It's my grandpa ! - Wait, this is your grandpa ?
- Yeah, why ?
- Because he's way cooler than you, dude !
- Hey !
Pats and laughs.
- Hey youngsters ! Did you have a safe trip ?
- Well yeah, definitely !
Wait, let me introduce you.
- Hello ! - Hello.
- Hello. - Nice to meet you !
- My sweetheart.
- Marjorie? Very pretty, Marjorie.
Her name is Daphné.
- What ? I screwed up ?
Are you going to tell me that she isn't pretty ?
- Oh, no ! She is, she is !
She is very very pretty.
I'm telling you that her name
is Daphné !
- Are you sure he's not your grandpa, rather ?
- Daphné ?
Hello, Daphné ! -Ah !
- Well it's very nice of you to have come, youngsters!
Basile told me that you kindly accepted
to help me out...
- With... ?
- What is this all about... - I'll explain.
- Ah no, but don't worry !
It's just in the mornings, between 6 and noon! Afterwards you're free,
you can do whatever you want... - Oh well, it's fine, if it's from 6 to noon !
- 6 in the morning ?
- Yes, because of the animals !
Chickens wake up with the sun !
Well come on, let's go ?
- Ah, it was a joke ? - No, I don't think so...
- Come on Daphné ! - Ah ! Outch !
- Shall we go see the chickens ? - You take my bag?
- Night falls around 8 p.m. so we'll have 8 hours of freetime.
We'll go walking !
- He didn't say anything, right ? - He played us.
- Awesome these holidays ! - He played us...
- Can you take my bag, please ? - Yeah, yeah.
- Let's go for a little walk?
- Emma ? Your bag comes on his own or what ? No ?
- Yes, well yeah, I'm taking your bag, yes !
- I was stupid on Friday.
I fucked up, I shouldn't have reacted like that, I don’t know what came over me.
- It's okay.
We argued, it happens !
I'm sorry too.
I shouldn't have done that behind your back.
- It's not even your fault, it's...
Just with everything that's going on, I...
I freaked out.
I'm sorry, Alex.
- We forget?
I'm scared for us.
- I know.
But it's going to be fine.