Follow US:

Practice English Speaking&Listening with: At This Hour Cold Open - SNL

Normal
(0)
Difficulty: 0

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]

>>> WELCOME BACK.

THANK YOU.

WELCOME BACK TO AT THIS HOU.

I'M KATE BOLDUAN.

I HAVE THE BRAINS FOR MSNBCT

THE HAIR FOR FOX NEWS, SO HI

AM AT CNN.

IT'S BEEN ANOTHER BAD WEEK

DONALD TRUMP WITH WOMEN.

JOINING ME TO TALK ABOUT ITM

THE TEA PARTY NETWORK IS SCE

NELL.

>> AS A WOMAN I LIKE DONALD

TRUMP.

>> HOW CAN YOU KEEP DEFENDI

MR. TRUMP.

HE RETREATED A SEXIST PHOTO

TED CRUZ'S WIFE.

>> WELL -- SO -- WELL -- SO

ACTUALLY, THAT WAS AN ACCID.

DONALD'S HANDS ARE SO BIG H

CAN'T SEE EVERY TWEET HE

RETWEETS.

HIS HANDS ARE THIS BIG.

>> THAT'S YOUR ACTUAL ANSWE?

>> THAT'S WHAT I'VE PICKED,.

>> AND LET'S NOT FORGET HEI

CRUZ WAS ARRESTED.

>> THAT'S NOT TRUE.

>> YES, IT IS, DONALD TOLD

SHE'S SO FAST, SHE WAS ARRE

FOR HAVING TEN POUNDS OF CR.

>> LET'S MOVE ON.

WOMEN WHO GET ABORTIONS SHO

BE "PUNISHED."

HOW DO YOU DEFEND THAT?

>> OKAY, SO -- OKAY, SO NO.

WHAT THAT IS WAS DONALD --

JUST MAKING AN APRIL FOOL'SE

BECAUSE IT WAS APRIL FOOL'S

>> HE SAID THAT ON MARCH 30.

>> AND THAT IS WHY IT IS SO

FUNNY.

I MEAN, KATE, OF COURSE DON

LOVES WOMEN.

HE IS A FATHER TO A WOMAN.

>> OKAY, WELL, WE ACTUALLY

A CLIP OF DONALD TALKING AB

HIS DAUGHTER FROM A RALLY T

MORNING.

LET'S WATCH.

>> I JUST HAVE TO SAY, ISN'

DAUGHTER IVANKA THE BEST?

SHE'S SO SMART, SO TALENTEDD

WHAT A RACK.

[ LAUGHTER ]

>> AND SHE JUST HAD A BABY,

YOU MARTHA RACK NOW?

IT'S JUST TREMENDOUS.

>> NO.

OKAY, NO.

SO THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO WORK .

BUT IS IT WORTH IT?

YOU PUT HIS THING DOWN, FLI

IT AND REVERSED IT?

YOU'RE FLIMING --

>> WHAT?

>> AT LEAST DONALD IS TALKI

ABOUT WOMEN.

I MEAN, HE IS CREATING A

DIALOGUE ABOUT WOMEN?

>> YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, .

LET'S GO BACK TO THAT RALLY

CHECK ON DIALOGUE.

>> WHEN I SAY WOMEN YOU SAY

SUCK.

>> WOMEN.

>> SUCK.

>> WOMEN.

>> SUCK.

>> OKAY, WELL, SOME WOMEN D

SUCK.

WHAT ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY.

ARE YOU TELLING ME CASEY ANY

DOES NOT SUCK?

BECAUSE I AM CLOSE FRIENDS

HER, AND SHE IS ALWAYS LATE.

SHE SUCKS.

>> OKAY, WELL, SCOTTIE, I D

KNOW HOW YOU'RE GOING TO BEE

TO DOE FEND THIS NEXT THING.

>> I'LL BE ABLE TO.

BUT THERE'S BEEN A LOT OF

VIOLENCE AT TRUMP'S RALLIES

RECENTLY.

A CAMPAIGN MANAGER WAS ARRE

FOR ASSAULTING A YOUNG WOMA.

>> A YOUNG GIRL WAS PEPPER

SPRAYED.

>> DONALD TRUMP DOES NOT

PERSONALLY CONDONE VIOLENCE.

>> REALLY?

>> LET'S JUST RANDOMLY SEE

WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW AT HIS

RALLY.

[ LAUGHTER ]

>> I'M VOTING FOR YOU.

[ LAUGHTER ]

>> OKAY.

KATE, CLEARLY THAT MAN HAD E

ON HIS FACE, AND DONALD WAST

TRYING TO PUNCH IT OFF FOR

TEN TIMES.

>> REALLY, SCOTTIE, A BEE?

NOW WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A B?

>> YEAH, WE SURE ARE.

YOU CAN'T BREAK ME, KATE,

BECAUSE I'M CRAZY.

AND CRAZY DON'T BREAK.

I KNOW YOU AGREE WITH ME ON

THREE THINGS WHEN IT COMES

TRUMP.

ONE, HE IS DROP DEAD GORGEO

>> NO.

>> TWO, HE IS BRINGING TRAD

BACK, SO WE CAN MAKE AMERIC

GRAPES AGAIN.

>> NO.

>> AND THREE, HE IS WAY BET

THAN TED CRUZ.

>> OKAY, YES, THAT I DO AGR

ON.

>> AND LIVE FROM NEW YORK,

NIGHT!

The Description of At This Hour Cold Open - SNL