- All right, Luigi, give me the best set
of blackwalls you've got.
- No, no, no, no, you don't know what you want.
Luigi know what you want.
Blackwall tires, they blend into the pavement.
But these, white wall tires, they say look at me,
here I am, love me.
- Alright, you're the expert.
- Guido. - Pit stop.
("Route 66" by Bob Troupe)
♪ Well if you ever plan to motor west ♪
- Hahaha, what did tell you? ♪ Travel my way ♪
- Wow you were right. ♪ Take the highway that's best ♪
Better than a Ferrari, huh? - Eh, no.
♪ Get your kicks on Route 66 ♪
- Wow, this organic fuel is great.
Why haven't I heard about it before?
- It's a conspiracy man!
The oil companies got a grip on the government.
They're feeding us a bunch of lies, man.
- Okay, I'll take a case.
♪ It goes through Saint Louie ♪
♪ Joplin, Missouri ♪
♪ Oklahoma City looks oh so pretty ♪
♪ You see Amarillo, Gallup, New Mexico ♪
♪ Flagstaff, Arizona ♪
♪ Don't forget Winona ♪
♪ Kingman, Barstow ♪ (Lightning exclaims)
♪ San Bernandino ♪
♪ Won't you get hip to this timely tip ♪
♪ Take that California trip ♪ - Ah, yeah.
- [Lightning] Ka-chow.
- Here she comes!
- [Lightning] Okay places everybody, hurry,
act natural. (Red whistling)
- Hi, Miss Sally. - Buongiorno Sally.
- All right, what's going on?
- Ladies and gentle cars, please welcome the new
Lightning McQueen. (engine rumbles)
- Wow, what do you think?
Radiator Springs looks pretty good on me.
- I'll say. (trills tongue)
Ka-chow, you're gonna fit right in in California.
- Hey buddy, you're one gutsy racer.
- Oh hey Mister The King.
- You got more talent in one lug nut
than a lot of cars have got in their whole body.
- Really, oh that. - But you're stupid.
- Excuse me?
- This ain't a one man deal, kid.
You need to wise up and get yourself
a good crew chief and a good team.
You ain't gonna win unless you've got good folks behind you
and you let them do their job like they should.
(upbeat electronic music)
It's like I tell the boys in the shop.
- Good team, yeah.
♪ Hep, hep, hep ♪
(screaming) (loud laser zapping)
(whirring and whoosing)
- Lightning. (giggling)
Mwuh, mwuh, mwuh.
- You figure that out, you just gonna be okay.
- Oh, yeah that is spectacular advice.
- [Finn] Thank you Stevenson.
- Yeah I think that should just about do it.
(electronic bell chirps) - Perfect.
- So Mater, it's voice activated,
but you know, everything's voice activated these days.
- What, I thought you was supposed
to be making me a disguise?
- [Computer Voice] Voice recognized,
disguise program initiated.
- Cool, hey computer, make me a German truck.
- [Computer Voice] Request acknowledged.
- Check it out, I'm wearing Mater-hosen.
Make me a monster truck. - Request acknowledged.
- What the? (laughing)
I vant to siphon your gas.
Now make me a taco truck. - Request acknowledged.
(horn blares music)
- A funny car. - Request acknowledged.
(engine revs loudly)
- The idea is to keep a low profile, Mater.
- So I just go in, pretend to be this truck.
- And leave the rest to us.
- Now hold still, first I have to
do the final fitting on your disguise.
(electronic alarm buzzes)
Oh dear, that's no good, hmm.
- Hey what are you doing?
- The disguise won't calibrate effectively
without a smooth surface to graft onto.
- Oh, for a second there I thought you was trying
to fix my dents. - Yes, I was.
- Well then no, thank you.
I don't get them dents buffed, pulled, filled,
or painted by nobody, they's way too valuable.
- Your dents are valuable, really?
- I come by each one of 'em
with my best friend, Lightning McQueen.
I don't fix these, I wanna remember these dents forever.
- So you were being serious in Paris?
McQueen isn't just part of your cover?
- Friendships can be dangerous in our line of work, Mater.
- But my line of work is towing and salvage.
- Right, and Miss Shiftwell's is designing iPhone apps.
- No I meant for real. - No, no, it's okay.
Say no more, I'll work around the dent.
- In the meantime, (whirring and clanking)
you look a little light on weapons.
- [Lightning] Guido tires, Fillmore fuel.
- Okay, I'm here, what's going on?
- No not me, her.
- What? - What is she doing back here?
- Come on guys, get her set up, quickly!
- Okay, hot tires. - Wait, what's happening?
- Hey Ramone, you got your paints?
- You know I do.
- [Cruz] Guys, what are you doing?
- Man I don't understand it.
McQueen's just setting there, something's gotta be wrong.
- Mister McQueen?
- Today's the day Cruz,
you're getting your shot. - What?
- I started this race and you're gonna finish.
- What, she'll damage the brand?
She's just a trainer.
- No, she's a racer, just took me a while to see it.
- That can't be legal.
- The rules only say the number has to be out there,
doesn't say who has to wear it.
- No you can't do that. - Hey,
did I ever tell you how much I love your mud flaps?
- Out of my way, bumpkin.
- I got my fishing flaps, got my church flaps,
going out to eat flaps.
- [Lightning] Come on guys,
we gotta get her out there, let's go!
- Tires, check! - Fuel, check!
- Ramone? (aerosol hissing)
- Best I could do in the time frame boss.
(engine revving) - Yeah, that'll work.
- Why are you doing this?
You said it yourself, this might be your last chance.
- Which makes it my last chance
to give you your first chance, Cruz.
And this time I want you to take it.
- She's gotta beat that pace car out.
- No, no, no, no, you can't do that.
- Now or never.
- What do you say?
- Whoa, hey 35 mile per hour pit speed.
- [Cruz] I knew that.