- Hi guys, it's Jordan and today I'm here with my brother.
- Ty from Jake and Ty.
- And we're going to be doing the three color glue
slime challenge, but with new colors, you guys.
We have so much more glue that
we have never even tried out before like,
look at this, this is so pretty.
We have lots of different glitter glues.
So how this challenge is gonna work is
that we are both gonna close our eyes
and pick out three colors of glue and
then we are going to mix the glues together
and try and make slime out of it
and see if it turns out good, or I don't know.
We're gonna see what happens. So are you ready?
Let's get started.
All right, Ty, do you wanna go first?
- Okay, close your eyes. Gonna mix it up.
All right, go ahead, Ty.
Pick out your glues, okay, one,
I'll mix it up again.
- Oh, again?
- Yeah (laughing).
Oh no. (laughing)
Tyler is looking around.
- Oh that's big.
I'll just take this one.
- Three. Okay, look at the colors you got.
So Ty got clear green glue, opaque blue glue,
and sparkly black glue.
So, I don't know, what color do you think it's gonna be?
- This green is not gonna.
- The green is not even gonna show up?
I don't know, I feel like yours is gonna turn gray.
- Like with the blue?
- I think mine's gonna turn black.
- I feel like it's gonna be gray, I don't know, let's see.
Spin the bowl for me, Ty, and I'll pick out my three colors.
- You pick while I'm spinning.
- Okay, this one.
- Uh oh.
- And this one. Okay, woo! All right.
Okay, so I got all glitter glues.
Mine is gonna be super glittery.
So I got green, silver, and purple.
All right, so let's move the bowl out of the way
and start making our slime.
I don't know, I think I'm gonna start off with
the green, I'm gonna go the same as you,
'cause we both got green.
Oh this glue's really thick, you guys.
It's like, why is this one so thick?
I mean, I guess it has glitter in it but--
- I think that's all done with my first one.
- You're done with your first one?
Oh man, I'm slopping everywhere.
- I wanna see what these two colors make, so--
- What? Oh green and blue? - yeah.
- Ah, hard to get this glue out.
- Oh, look what's gonna happen, look.
Oh man, yeah, that one's really kind of runny.
There's so much glue in here but I just can't get it out.
- No, this looks cool.
It's like green alien, it's like alien slime.
- Yours is cool, there's like different dimensions.
There's like the clear on the outside,
and then there's a like, a pocket of glue.
- A lake in it. - yeah.
- Okay, I think, there's still so much glue here
that I can't get out, you guys.
- It popped out! - Yours just burst!
- Okay, I'm gonna go with my silver next.
No! It got on my clothes.
Woo! This reminds me of Christmas.
Why does this remind me of Christmas?
Because it's green and silver.
- The colors.
The silver kind of looks like white to me.
- Oh, it's so hard to get out of the bottle.
'Cause this one's hard.
- Set, go.
- Yeah! - Ow!
- I think that's all.
- Oh, that's so hard to get out.
- I'm gonna call it good.
- You're gonna call it good?
I think I'm gonna call it good, too.
Whoa, yours is just blue.
Look at that.
- There's some green.
I think that blue one.
- Get out glue, okay.
I think I'm going to move on to mixing now.
Oh, I'm dropping everything in the bowl.
- I just got some, I got some black.
- I feel like mine doesn't even really have glue in it.
It's just like all glitter.
What is this?
- It's going, it's about to go.
- It's really pretty though.
I think the main color is silver and green.
The purple's kind of just gone.
- If I put any green in it, it just turns ...
- So there's no light green.
- Okay, guys, mine's all mixed.
This is what it looks like.
It's like a mixture of green and silver, right?
I think silver's the main color,
but it's also, you can tell it's green, there you go.
Oh, I almost spilled that.
- I thought the purple was gonna win.
- Yeah, purple did not win.
So I think I'm ready to activate.
Are you ready, Ty?
Wait, you gotta mix the bottom.
You still got green on the bottom.
- Yeah, go Ty, mix it, yeah!
- So that's just the top is blue.
- The new bottles of glue that we added
in like those really glittery glue bottles,
I wonder what that's going to do to our slime because,
this is like, it's a really thick mixture,
so I wonder if we're gonna have super thick slime
or like, I don't know what it's gonna do.
- Like it's gone.
- Yours is just gone, yeah.
Mine's just pure that.
All right, I'm gonna start activating. Here you go, Ty.
- I got some black.
- Hey, it is activating, so that's good.
That's a good sign.
And, woo! Oh, Ty, that's so much.
- Oh, with the glitter maybe it'll be fine.
- Maybe we'll see.
- 'Cause I got a lot of slime.
- All right, let's keep activating.
Mine's actually kind of a cool color.
I've never seen a slime like this before.
- Let's go in with our hands.
- No! - Yes!
- Hands? - Yes.
- I don't think we're ready for that, Ty.
- Yes. - Are you sure?
- Ready? Okay then.
Three, two, one, go!
Ooh, it's glue, mine's just glue.
- Mine's just glue.
- Why did we go with our hands, Ty?
- You can't tell if it's glue.
Well look, mine stretches kind of.
- Mine's pulling together but it's so sticky.
- Mine stretches kind of.
- Yours is actually looking really cool.
I am so sticky.
- Tsunami slime.
- Yours is called tsunami slime?
It's actually really thick slime.
I'm actually really liking this slime, you guys.
I'm surprised. I love this slime.
- Whoa, look at this!
- How is it pulling off of your hand?
- Yours is like the color of the Cookie Monster.
- Cookie Monster, I'm making the Cookie Monster.
- You need to mix in some more stuff, though, I think.
- Oh, a new name for my slime, Cookie Monster slime.
- Cookie Monster slime, yep there we go.
I think that's a very fitting name.
It looks like the Cookie Monster.
Yes, okay, I'm pulling mine out onto the table.
Here it goes.
- Not on the Sta-Flo.
Okay, I'll try.
- Yeah, 'cause mine's still kinda sticky and it pulled away.
Oh no, Ty. Yeah, mine's kind of sticky, still.
- Well mine's staying on it.
- Look, look, what mine does.
- Ty, yours is staining the table.
Literally, it's staining the table blue.
- Best slime. It doesn't stain your hands though.
- You sure about that? How do you know?
- 'Cause it came before my thumb, it's not stained.
- I think it's a tiny bit, Ty.
What if you complete your slime
and your hands are completely blue.
- Eh, I'll wash it.
Whoa! Mine is slime now!
- Yes! Okay, see it's not sticking to this hand at all,
but it wants to stick to this hand.
- The table is magical.
- Whoa! Did you see that?
- The table is magical.
- Yeah, the table just pulls your slime together.
- It's like, you need your slime to be pulled together?
I'm like, yeah. It's like, okay.
- All right, I gotcha boy.
- I gotcha boy.
- Whoa, okay, I actually am really loving this slime.
It's kind of like, it's like part jiggly, too.
- Jiggly slime? - It's like a part--
- Oh, it's coming off! Oh, it's kind of blue.
- You kind of stained your hand a bit blue.
- I'll leave it.
- It's a part jiggly slime, like, I don't know,
I didn't even add any water or anything to it.
It's just kind of a little bit jiggly.
- I just noticed that mine was coming off, I'm like, yeah.
Wow, I am actually really loving this slime.
It has no fallout at all.
Like, I thought it would like leave residue of glitter,
but it has zero residue, zero fallout, perfect.
Okay, my slime is done I think.
- Mine is always--
- Actually, I think I still need more stuff.
- Mine always makes bubbles.
- I need more Sta-Flo.
- Like when I do, mine always makes little bubbles
when I do a slime bubble.
- You're gonna give your slime a pep talk?
I don't know, this is a big competition.
- I don't know if I can.
- You don't know if you can?
You gotta give him a pep talk.
- I'm just gonna do the test.
- Okay, if you think your slime's ready.
- Okay, ready, click test.
- Every time you do the click test it's so funny,
it's like (clicking).
- Hey, I made a bubble with the click test.
- Ooh, whoa, Ty, the texture of your slime,
wow, I actually really like that.
- Wow. It's like marshmallows.
- Mine's like totally different texture.
How is that possible? We just added in glue, both of us.
- Well, it's different types.
- Different types of glue.
- You have like all sparkles.
- Wow, that feels really cool actually.
I love your slime, Ty, like, can I have it?
Thanks, I actually really like yours.
Wow, this is gonna be a hard competition.
- Yours is just fluffy, all fluff.
- Yeah, mine's just like really, it's like kind of jiggly,
I don't know, it has a weird texture.
All right, I'm gonna give my slime a pep talk because,
now that I know what the competition is like,
I'm kind of nervous.
Okay, slime, you've got this, you can do this.
The competition may be tricky, but you got this.
You've been training your entire life for this moment.
I know you can do it, you sparkle so bright,
because you have so much glitter,
you just do you, okay slime?
You do you, you got this.
All right, my slime is ready.
Are you ready for the slime test?
- I already did my click test,
so you have to do your click test.
- Let's both start off with instaswirl.
- So I don't even know how to do it!
- So you go like this-- - I'm just gonna go like this.
- Well, it's super runny, it's super runny.
Which is good, like this, look, like this.
- Ty that's the swirl.
- I wanna redo, I wanna redo.
- All right, I'm going in for in mine.
- My instaswirl?
- (gasping) Oh my, I actually really like that. Oh yes.
- Mine's been melting.
- Now let me do the click text (shushing).
- Mine makes a lot of tiny bubbles.
They sound the same.
- Oh, whoa, they kind of sound the same way, listen, listen.
- Hey they're the same.
- Hmm, think yours is a tiny bit
more clicky than mine though.
- Yeah, yours is a bit more clicky.
Okay, now it's time for slime bubbles.
You guys can't even see it.
Oh, it was such a big slime bubble.
Man, it was so good.
- So clear.
Wait, so that means, did I win?
- No you haven't done yours.
- No, wait, I will do this, and I'll win.
- All right, I'm gonna redo my slime bubble.
- Wait, wait, wait.
- Yeah! Yes!
Did you see that?
Perfect for slime bubbles.
- Ty, I don't think you need anymore glue, but.
- I just need a little bit.
- Here, let me try making a slime bubble with yours.
- Okay, try.
- Wait, we gotta mix in the glue.
I'm gonna try and make a slime bubble with Ty's slime.
Let's see if I can do it.
- I can't make a slime bubble.
- Yeah! I did it, Ty.
- Wait, wait, wait.
- Woo! - Slow down.
- Slime bubbles for the win.
Okay, let's switch back.
All right guys, that competition was really close.
Vote in the comments down below who you think won.
I don't even know, they're both like amazing slimes, so,
I don't know, you guys have to decide for us.
But I think now it's time for a slime fight!
To see what our slimes look like when they're combined.
Ready? Slime fight! Yeah!
All right, mix it together.
Should we just combine up both of our slimes?
- I will win.
- Should we?
- Uh, yeah.
- Just combine 'em both? Okay, ready?
Mega slime fight.
Are you ready for this, Ty? - Okay.
- Slime fight! Yeah!
- This is just like half of mine.
- Wait, let's mix it, mix it.
It's gonna be super stretchy.
- Oh man, look at that.
Whoa it has made it mega stretchy, Ty.
This is so cool.
This is the coolest texture.
- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
My top was ripping so--
- Wait, with the extra clickiness from yours?
And the extra stretchiness from mine,
this is like the perfect slime.
All right guys, thank you so much for watching this video.
It was a ton of fun.
I hope you guys enjoyed it.
If you did, give it a big thumbs up, subscribe,
turn it from red to gray and I'll see you all next time!.