- You've seen this house before? - No.
- Oh my goodness.
- JOJO: Hi!
I heard it's someone's birthday today!
- Yeah, are you turning three?
Come in, come in! - How're you doing?
- Nice to meet you. Hi. - Hi.
- Hey! - Party's here!
Hi, how are ya?
- So we're at JoJo's house for Heiress's big birthday party.
Are you so excited?
- Yeah. - Yeah?
You wanna meet JoJo 'cause why?
- Because I love JoJo. - Oh wow.
What about me?
- I do love you.
But I love...JoJo.
- Oh wow, look, Heiress!
- HEIRESS: Thank you.
- JOJO: Of course. And you got some presents.
- TI: I think she's shocked.
- You wanna just hang out with me? Yeah.
- TI: Man, I think JoJo got this thing just how she like it.
She started dancing in pageants.
Then she got a television show
and parlayed it into a deal with Nickelodeon.
Then I think she has hair bows, all kinds of pillows,
and candies, and everything, all while creating passive income.
This is how I would like for King and Major to think.
- Look at that! It's your very own JoJo doll.
- Isn't that cool?
- Can I have a high five? What about a fist bump?
What about a double high five?
What about double fist pump?
Nailed it. - HEIRESS: Thank you.
- [laughs] Usually, I can't keep this child quiet.
She's barely said anything since we walked in.
- Are you gonna win a good prize?
We'll see, we'll see.
- I think she's a little star struck.
- Heiress, we're gonna find you a cool party outfit.
Wanna wear it? - Yeah.
- Alright, let's find you a matching bow.
- You got a lot of bows.
- There's over 7,000 different styles of JoJo Bows.
- That's nice. That's very creative.
JoJo's about my age, and she's making money, going on tour,
blah, blah, blah, because her parents--both of the parents--
is willing to let her do her own thing.
I wish my father would let me do my own thing, too.
- You look so cute! - It's your birthday!
- I think this bow would look great right here.
- Ooh wow. - Go double one.
There it is.
- Oh, no, no, no!
- KING: Heiress, you wanna eat birthday cake?
- Yeah. - KING: There we go.
- I hope my friends don't see this.
- Since you're three years old, you get three birthday cakes.
- KING: But one has to go in your face.
- Or it should have to go in his face.
- KING: One, two, three!
- Whoo! - Got him!
- KING: Ahh!
- Oh, he got me.
- JOJO: He got you. Can you see? - No.
- KING: Happy birthday, Heiress!
You gonna give me a cake kiss?
Mwah! - TINY: [laughs]
- Thank you, Mommy.
- For what?
- Thank you for my birthday party.
- Oh, thank you.
Yeah, I love you.
- I love you, too.