Follow US:

Practice English Speaking&Listening with: Nancy Pelosi Knocks 'Scared' Trump As Ukraine Scandal Fuels Impeachment Push

(0)
Difficulty: 0

WERE LATE. MY APOLOGIES TO ARI.

MY APOLOGIES TO ARI. >> NO APOLOGY NECESSARY.

>> NO APOLOGY NECESSARY. >>> WE BEGIN WITH BREAKING NEWS.

>>> WE BEGIN WITH BREAKING NEWS. DEMOCRATS ARE ON FIRE, JUST OUT

DEMOCRATS ARE ON FIRE, JUST OUT OF A BRIEFING BY PRESIDENT

OF A BRIEFING BY PRESIDENT TRUMP, WITH PROPAGANDA AIMED AT

TRUMP, WITH PROPAGANDA AIMED AT DIVERSING THIS CAMPAIGN FOE.

DIVERSING THIS CAMPAIGN FOE. AND MIKE POMPEO ADMITS HE WAS ON

AND MIKE POMPEO ADMITS HE WAS ON THE CALL AND AS CONGRESS SHOWED

THE CALL AND AS CONGRESS SHOWED TODAY STARKLY THAN EVER HOW

TODAY STARKLY THAN EVER HOW THINGS ARE CHANGING, WITH THIS

THINGS ARE CHANGING, WITH THIS SCENE.

SCENE. SPEAKER PELOSI YOU SEE WALKING

SPEAKER PELOSI YOU SEE WALKING OUT TO THE LECTERN SHOWING SHES

OUT TO THE LECTERN SHOWING SHES IN THIS FIGHT.

IN THIS FIGHT. SHES IN THE LEAD.

SHES IN THE LEAD. SHES MAKING CLEAR WHO THE

SHES MAKING CLEAR WHO THE DEMOCRATS ARE POSITIONING AS A

DEMOCRATS ARE POSITIONING AS A TOP PROSECUTOR IN ANY CASE

TOP PROSECUTOR IN ANY CASE AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP,

AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP, INTELLIGENCE CHAIRMAN ADAM

INTELLIGENCE CHAIRMAN ADAM SCHIFF.

SCHIFF. ITS HIS COMMITTEE WHO DID WAS

ITS HIS COMMITTEE WHO DID WAS IS MANY OTHER DEMOCRATS HAVE NOT

IS MANY OTHER DEMOCRATS HAVE NOT TO DATE AND IT WAS SCHIFF WHO

TO DATE AND IT WAS SCHIFF WHO JOINED PELOSI IN THIS UNIFIED

JOINED PELOSI IN THIS UNIFIED FRONT TODAY.

FRONT TODAY. >> WE DO PLACE OURSELVES IN AN

>> WE DO PLACE OURSELVES IN AN URGENCY ON THE THREAT TO THE

URGENCY ON THE THREAT TO THE CONSTITUTION.

CONSTITUTION. THERE ANY EFFORT BY THE

THERE ANY EFFORT BY THE SECRETARY OR THE PRESIDENT OR BY

SECRETARY OR THE PRESIDENT OR BY ANYONE ELSE TO INTERFERE WILL BE

ANYONE ELSE TO INTERFERE WILL BE CONSIDERED AS EVIDENCE OF

CONSIDERED AS EVIDENCE OF OBSTRUCTION.

OBSTRUCTION. >> WE SEE THE ACTIONS OF THIS

>> WE SEE THE ACTIONS OF THIS PRESIDENT BEING AN ASSAULT ON

PRESIDENT BEING AN ASSAULT ON THE CONSTITUTION.

THE CONSTITUTION. WE HAVE NO CHOICE PUT TO GO

WE HAVE NO CHOICE PUT TO GO FORWARD.

FORWARD. >> WERE NOT FOOLING AROUND

>> WERE NOT FOOLING AROUND HERE.

HERE. >> A STACK WARNING TO A

>> A STACK WARNING TO A PRESIDENT WHOS LONG CLAIMED HE

PRESIDENT WHOS LONG CLAIMED HE WELCOMES IMPEACHMENT, IT WOULD

WELCOMES IMPEACHMENT, IT WOULD HELP HIM POLITICALLY.

HELP HIM POLITICALLY. TODAY THE PRESIDENT DID NOT SEEM

TODAY THE PRESIDENT DID NOT SEEM TO BE CELEBRATING THE MARCH

TO BE CELEBRATING THE MARCH TOWARDS THIS AS SOME KIND OF

TOWARDS THIS AS SOME KIND OF POLITICAL BOOST.

POLITICAL BOOST. HE WASNT TAUNTING HOUSE

HE WASNT TAUNTING HOUSE DEMOCRATS TO FINISH THE JOB,

DEMOCRATS TO FINISH THE JOB, WHICH IS WHAT SOMEONE WOULD SAY

WHICH IS WHAT SOMEONE WOULD SAY IF THEY WANTED TO BE IMPEACHED.

IF THEY WANTED TO BE IMPEACHED. NO.

NO. THE PRESIDENT ATTACKED CHAIRMAN

THE PRESIDENT ATTACKED CHAIRMAN SCHIFF AND ADVOCATED -- I SAY

SCHIFF AND ADVOCATED -- I SAY THIS EXPLICITLY, HE ADVOCATED

THIS EXPLICITLY, HE ADVOCATED TWO SEPARATE CRIMES, THE

TWO SEPARATE CRIMES, THE ADVOCACY OF EXPOSING THE BHB AND

ADVOCACY OF EXPOSING THE BHB AND THE ADVOCACY OF TREASON OF THE

THE ADVOCACY OF TREASON OF THE MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITION PARTY.

MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITION PARTY. >> WE DONT CALL IT SHIFTY-SHIFT

>> WE DONT CALL IT SHIFTY-SHIFT FOR NOTHING.

FOR NOTHING. HES A SHIFTY, DISHONEST GUY.

HES A SHIFTY, DISHONEST GUY. HE MADE UP MY CONVERSATION.

HE MADE UP MY CONVERSATION. HE ACTUALLY MADE IT UP.

HE ACTUALLY MADE IT UP. IT SHOULD BE CRIMINAL.

IT SHOULD BE CRIMINAL. IT SHOULD BE TREASONIST.

IT SHOULD BE TREASONIST. FRANKLY, THEY SHOULD LOOK AT HIM

FRANKLY, THEY SHOULD LOOK AT HIM FOR TREASON.

FOR TREASON. THIS COUNTRY HAS TO FIND OUT WHO

THIS COUNTRY HAS TO FIND OUT WHO THAT PERSON WAS BECAUSE THAT

THAT PERSON WAS BECAUSE THAT PERSON IS A SPY.

PERSON IS A SPY. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

YOURSELF. I THINK I ANSWERED MOST OF YOUR

I THINK I ANSWERED MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS.

QUESTIONS. >> HE DID NOT ANSWER MOST OF THE

>> HE DID NOT ANSWER MOST OF THE QUESTIONS.

QUESTIONS. IN FACT, IN A PRESS CONFERENCE

IN FACT, IN A PRESS CONFERENCE TODAY A WIRE REPORTER IN THE

TODAY A WIRE REPORTER IN THE ROOM CONFRONTED THE PRESIDENT

ROOM CONFRONTED THE PRESIDENT OVER DUCKING THE CORE QUESTION

OVER DUCKING THE CORE QUESTION OF WHETHER OR NOT DONALD TRUMP

OF WHETHER OR NOT DONALD TRUMP SAW ILLEGAL HELP TO TARGET JOE

SAW ILLEGAL HELP TO TARGET JOE BIDEN.

BIDEN. MORE EVIDENCE OF THE FACT WE

MORE EVIDENCE OF THE FACT WE NOTED ON THIS SHOW SINCE THIS

NOTED ON THIS SHOW SINCE THIS STORY BROKE OPEN, THE PRESIDENT

STORY BROKE OPEN, THE PRESIDENT HAS GONE FROM TWO YEARS OF NO

HAS GONE FROM TWO YEARS OF NO COLLUSION TO BEING IN PUBLIC

COLLUSION TO BEING IN PUBLIC PRO-COLLUSION, ADMITTING THAT

PRO-COLLUSION, ADMITTING THAT WAS THE REQUEST ON THE UKRAINE

WAS THE REQUEST ON THE UKRAINE CALL AND DENYING OPPORTUNITIES

CALL AND DENYING OPPORTUNITIES TO DENY IT.

TO DENY IT. TODAY HE TRIED TO DENY HE DID

TODAY HE TRIED TO DENY HE DID NOT REQUEST THAT COLLUSION.

NOT REQUEST THAT COLLUSION. >> LOOK, BIDEN AND HIS SON ARE

>> LOOK, BIDEN AND HIS SON ARE STONECOLD CROOKED AND YOU KNOW

STONECOLD CROOKED AND YOU KNOW IT.

IT. >> WELCOME TO 2020.

>> WELCOME TO 2020. TRUMP INSISTS ANYONE RUNNING

TRUMP INSISTS ANYONE RUNNING AGAINST HIM IS CROOKED WHILE

AGAINST HIM IS CROOKED WHILE SPEAKER PELOSI SAYS THE REAL

SPEAKER PELOSI SAYS THE REAL NEWS HERE IS DONALD TRUMP IS

NEWS HERE IS DONALD TRUMP IS SCARED.

SCARED. >> I THINK THE PRESIDENT KNOWS

>> I THINK THE PRESIDENT KNOWS THE ARGUMENT THAT CAN BE MADE

THE ARGUMENT THAT CAN BE MADE AGAINST HIM AND HES SCARED AND

AGAINST HIM AND HES SCARED AND SO HES TRYING TO DIVERT

SO HES TRYING TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM THAT TO STANDING

ATTENTION FROM THAT TO STANDING IN THE WAY OF LEGISLATION.

IN THE WAY OF LEGISLATION. >> THATS JUST SOME OF THE TOP

>> THATS JUST SOME OF THE TOP NEWS ON THIS HUGE STORY RIGHT

NEWS ON THIS HUGE STORY RIGHT NOW.

NOW. WE HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN TO JOE

WE HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN TO JOE BIDENS NEW RESPONSE OR THE

BIDENS NEW RESPONSE OR THE PRESSURE ON GIULIANI TO SAY IF

PRESSURE ON GIULIANI TO SAY IF HE IS EVEN DONALD TRUMPS LAWYER

HE IS EVEN DONALD TRUMPS LAWYER OR SOME TRUMP CABINET OFFICIALS

OR SOME TRUMP CABINET OFFICIALS LIKE RICK PERRY WHO SAY THEY

LIKE RICK PERRY WHO SAY THEY WILL BE MORE COOPERATIVE WITH

WILL BE MORE COOPERATIVE WITH CONGRESS THAN OTHER PARTS OF

CONGRESS THAN OTHER PARTS OF TRUMPS GOVERNMENT.

TRUMPS GOVERNMENT. THOSE ARE STORIES BREAKING TODAY

THOSE ARE STORIES BREAKING TODAY AS WELL AS THIS "THE NEW YORK

AS WELL AS THIS "THE NEW YORK TIMES" REPORT CROSSING THE WIRE,

TIMES" REPORT CROSSING THE WIRE, WITH NEW DETAILS ON THE LENGTHS

WITH NEW DETAILS ON THE LENGTHS THE WHISTLE-BLOWER WENT TO GET

THE WHISTLE-BLOWER WENT TO GET INCRIMINATING INFORMATION TO

INCRIMINATING INFORMATION TO CONGRESS.

CONGRESS. LETS TAKE A MOMENT TO MARK

LETS TAKE A MOMENT TO MARK WHERE WE ARE IN THIS STORY RIGHT

WHERE WE ARE IN THIS STORY RIGHT NOW.

NOW. UKRAINE SCANDAL HAS CLEARLY

UKRAINE SCANDAL HAS CLEARLY UPENDED THE TRUMP

UPENDED THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, UNLYING ANYTHING

ADMINISTRATION, UNLYING ANYTHING WEVE SEEN SINCE THE APPOINTMENT

WEVE SEEN SINCE THE APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL ROBERT

OF SPECIAL COUNSEL ROBERT MUELLER.

MUELLER. THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOW MARCHING

THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOW MARCHING TOWARDS SOMETHING PELOSI HAD

TOWARDS SOMETHING PELOSI HAD LONG RESISTED, AND IVE GOT TO

LONG RESISTED, AND IVE GOT TO TELL YOU AS WE TRY TO MAKE SENSE

TELL YOU AS WE TRY TO MAKE SENSE OUT OF ALL OF THIS, JUST

OUT OF ALL OF THIS, JUST WATCHING HER TODAY, ITS CLEAR A

WATCHING HER TODAY, ITS CLEAR A VOTE ON IMPEACHING TRUMP LOOKS

VOTE ON IMPEACHING TRUMP LOOKS MORE LIKELY.

MORE LIKELY. PELOSI IS NARROWING THE OPTIONS

PELOSI IS NARROWING THE OPTIONS OF ANY KIND OF D.C. OFF-RAMP

OF ANY KIND OF D.C. OFF-RAMP WHEN SHE PUBLICLY NAMES THE

WHEN SHE PUBLICLY NAMES THE PRESIDENT AN URGENT THREAT TO

PRESIDENT AN URGENT THREAT TO THE CONSTITUTION AND WHEN HER

THE CONSTITUTION AND WHEN HER CAUCUS IS PREPPING THESE NEW

CAUCUS IS PREPPING THESE NEW IMPEACHMENT SUBPOENAS FROM THREE

IMPEACHMENT SUBPOENAS FROM THREE DIFFERENT COMMITTEES TODAY AND

DIFFERENT COMMITTEES TODAY AND SETTING NEW DEADLINES FOR THE

SETTING NEW DEADLINES FOR THE END OF THIS WEEK.

END OF THIS WEEK. AND THEN THERE IS THE

AND THEN THERE IS THE PRESIDENTS RESPONSE.

PRESIDENTS RESPONSE. YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS.

YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS. HES NOT DENYING THE CORE

HES NOT DENYING THE CORE EVIDENCE THAT HE SOUGHT FOREIGN

EVIDENCE THAT HE SOUGHT FOREIGN HELP TO TRY TO CRIMINALLY TAKE

HELP TO TRY TO CRIMINALLY TAKE OUT A DOMESTIC RIVAL.

OUT A DOMESTIC RIVAL. HE STANDS ACCUSED OF ABUSING HIS

HE STANDS ACCUSED OF ABUSING HIS POWER TO TARGET DOMESTIC

POWER TO TARGET DOMESTIC OPPONENTS AND RESPONDS BY

OPPONENTS AND RESPONDS BY THREATENING TO TARGET HIS

THREATENING TO TARGET HIS DOMESTIC OPPONENTS.

DOMESTIC OPPONENTS. HE WE REPEAT THAT BECAUSE WERE

HE WE REPEAT THAT BECAUSE WERE IN GRAVE TERRITORY.

IN GRAVE TERRITORY. ONE OF THE MOST CONSEQUENTIAL

ONE OF THE MOST CONSEQUENTIAL THINGS THE PRESIDENT IS NOW

THINGS THE PRESIDENT IS NOW DOING IS THAT HE FACES POTENTIAL

DOING IS THAT HE FACES POTENTIAL IMPEACHMENT FOR CRIMINALLY

IMPEACHMENT FOR CRIMINALLY TARGETING A TOP DOMESTIC RIVAL,

TARGETING A TOP DOMESTIC RIVAL, JOE BIDEN, AND HES RESPONDING

JOE BIDEN, AND HES RESPONDING RIGHT NOW TODAY BY THREATENING

RIGHT NOW TODAY BY THREATENING TO CRIMINALLY TARGET ANOTHER

TO CRIMINALLY TARGET ANOTHER DOMESTIC RIVAL, ADAM SCHIFF,

DOMESTIC RIVAL, ADAM SCHIFF, WHO, OF COURSE, IS LEADING ONE

WHO, OF COURSE, IS LEADING ONE OF THE PROBES INTO TRUMP

OF THE PROBES INTO TRUMP TARGETING BIDEN.

TARGETING BIDEN. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS A TEST IN REAL TIME

THIS IS A TEST IN REAL TIME RIGHT NOW OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL

RIGHT NOW OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.

SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT. REMEMBER, MANY THOUGHT THE TEST

REMEMBER, MANY THOUGHT THE TEST WOULD COME DURING THE MUELLER

WOULD COME DURING THE MUELLER PROBE BECAUSE TRUMP OUSTED TWO

PROBE BECAUSE TRUMP OUSTED TWO FBI DIRECTORS AND ATTEMPTED TO

FBI DIRECTORS AND ATTEMPTED TO OBSTRUCT THE PROBE.

OBSTRUCT THE PROBE. BUT HERES THE THING ABOUT WHY

BUT HERES THE THING ABOUT WHY THAT WENT DOWN DIFFERENTLY.

THAT WENT DOWN DIFFERENTLY. ITS SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW AS

ITS SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW AS A NEWS VIEWER ABOUT BOB MUELLER.

A NEWS VIEWER ABOUT BOB MUELLER. HE STICKS TO THE BOOK.

HE STICKS TO THE BOOK. HE DOESNT LEAN INTO TESTING OUR

HE DOESNT LEAN INTO TESTING OUR SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.

SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT. HE DIDNT DEMAND THE PRESIDENT

HE DIDNT DEMAND THE PRESIDENT SIT FOR AN INTERVIEW AND HE

SIT FOR AN INTERVIEW AND HE DIDNT RECOMMEND IMPEACHMENT AS

DIDNT RECOMMEND IMPEACHMENT AS OTHER PROSECUTORS INVESTIGATING

OTHER PROSECUTORS INVESTIGATING PRESIDENTS HAVE DONE.

PRESIDENTS HAVE DONE. SO THAT TEST, IT NEVER CAME.

SO THAT TEST, IT NEVER CAME. AND LEGAL EXPERTS SAY THAT WAS A

AND LEGAL EXPERTS SAY THAT WAS A MARK OF FAIRNESS AND RESTRAINT

MARK OF FAIRNESS AND RESTRAINT BY MUELLER.

BY MUELLER. BUT THE UKRAINE CALL NOTES SHOW

BUT THE UKRAINE CALL NOTES SHOW DONALD TRUMP DIDNT SEE IT THAT

DONALD TRUMP DIDNT SEE IT THAT WAY.

WAY. WE KNOW FROM HIS OWN WHITE

WE KNOW FROM HIS OWN WHITE HOUSE, HE TOLD THE UKRAINE PRIME

HOUSE, HE TOLD THE UKRAINE PRIME MINISTER THE DAY AFTER MUELLER

MINISTER THE DAY AFTER MUELLER TESTIFIED THAT MUELLER GAVE A,

TESTIFIED THAT MUELLER GAVE A, QUOTE, INCOMPETENT IN-COURT

QUOTE, INCOMPETENT IN-COURT PERFORMANCE.

PERFORMANCE. TRUMP DIDNT WAIT A WEEK OR

TRUMP DIDNT WAIT A WEEK OR MONTH.

MONTH. IT WAS THE VERY NEXT DAY THAT HE

IT WAS THE VERY NEXT DAY THAT HE HATCHED THIS NEW COLLUSION PLOT.

HATCHED THIS NEW COLLUSION PLOT. AND UNLIKE MUELLER, WHATEVER YOU

AND UNLIKE MUELLER, WHATEVER YOU THINK OF DONALD TRUMP, WHETHER

THINK OF DONALD TRUMP, WHETHER YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT, AND HE HAS

YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT, AND HE HAS HIS FANS, MANY OF THEM ACROSS

HIS FANS, MANY OF THEM ACROSS THE COUNTRY, SOMETHING WE KNOW

THE COUNTRY, SOMETHING WE KNOW ABOUT HIM AND PEOPLE AGREE ON,

ABOUT HIM AND PEOPLE AGREE ON, DONALD TRUMP DOES LEAN ON

DONALD TRUMP DOES LEAN ON TESTING THE SYSTEM OF

TESTING THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.

GOVERNMENT. HES DOING IT RIGHT NOW.

HES DOING IT RIGHT NOW. AND THAT MAKES WHAT COMES NEXT

AND THAT MAKES WHAT COMES NEXT VERY, VERY SIGNIFICANT.

VERY, VERY SIGNIFICANT. I TURN NOW TO DEMOCRATIC

I TURN NOW TO DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSWOMAN JANE, ED KIRSCHNER

CONGRESSWOMAN JANE, ED KIRSCHNER AND ED THOMPSON.

AND ED THOMPSON. CONGRESSWOMAN, WHEN YOU SEE THE

CONGRESSWOMAN, WHEN YOU SEE THE PRESIDENT BLATANTLY RESPOND TO

PRESIDENT BLATANTLY RESPOND TO ACCUSATIONS HE TARGETED DOMESTIC

ACCUSATIONS HE TARGETED DOMESTIC RIVALS WITH THE TARGETING OF

RIVALS WITH THE TARGETING OF OTHER DOMESTIC RIVALS INCLUDING

OTHER DOMESTIC RIVALS INCLUDING YOUR COLLEAGUE ADAM SCHIFF, DO

YOUR COLLEAGUE ADAM SCHIFF, DO YOU SEE THIS AS APPROACHING A

YOU SEE THIS AS APPROACHING A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS?

CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS? >> NOT ONLY THAT BUT I ACTUALLY

>> NOT ONLY THAT BUT I ACTUALLY WORRY WHEN THE PRESIDENT TARGETS

WORRY WHEN THE PRESIDENT TARGETS SOMEBODY THAT ADAM SCHIFF HAS

SOMEBODY THAT ADAM SCHIFF HAS GOTTEN DEATH THREATS.

GOTTEN DEATH THREATS. HE PUTS PEOPLE IN DANGER,

HE PUTS PEOPLE IN DANGER, INCLUDING POTENTIALLY THE

INCLUDING POTENTIALLY THE WHISTLE-BLOWER WHO HE CERTAINLY

WHISTLE-BLOWER WHO HE CERTAINLY WANTS TO DISCLOSE AND DISCLAIM.

WANTS TO DISCLOSE AND DISCLAIM. SO ITS -- ON MANY FRONTS IT IS

SO ITS -- ON MANY FRONTS IT IS REALLY DANGEROUS AND SERIOUS.

REALLY DANGEROUS AND SERIOUS. ARI, WHEN YOU WERE GOING THROUGH

ARI, WHEN YOU WERE GOING THROUGH IT, ITS NOT ONLY TRYING TO

IT, ITS NOT ONLY TRYING TO UNDERCUT --

UNDERCUT -- >> WAIT, I WILL LET YOU

>> WAIT, I WILL LET YOU CONTINUE.

CONTINUE. JUST ON THE NEWS OF THAT

JUST ON THE NEWS OF THAT REFERENCE YOU MADE, IS THAT

REFERENCE YOU MADE, IS THAT SOMETHING YOU LEARNED FROM

SOMETHING YOU LEARNED FROM CONGRESSMAN SCHIFF OR HIS STAFF

CONGRESSMAN SCHIFF OR HIS STAFF THEMLVES?

THEMLVES? >> I ABSOLUTELY HEARD IT FROM --

>> I ABSOLUTELY HEARD IT FROM -- YES.

YES. NOT FROM ADAM DIRECTLY BUT I

NOT FROM ADAM DIRECTLY BUT I KNOW THAT IS ACTUALLY A FACT,

KNOW THAT IS ACTUALLY A FACT, THAT HE HAS RECEIVED DEATH

THAT HE HAS RECEIVED DEATH THREATS.

THREATS. THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME WHEN

THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME WHEN THE PRESIDENT HAS TARGETED

THE PRESIDENT HAS TARGETED PEOPLE, THAT THATS THE OUTCOME

PEOPLE, THAT THATS THE OUTCOME OF THAT.

OF THAT. >> I ASK YOU THAT BECAUSE YOU

>> I ASK YOU THAT BECAUSE YOU KNOW WERE DEALING WITH VERY

KNOW WERE DEALING WITH VERY SERIOUS MATTERS.

SERIOUS MATTERS. THE CONGRESSMAN MADE REFERENCE

THE CONGRESSMAN MADE REFERENCE TO IT AS WELL.

TO IT AS WELL. SO TAKE A LISTEN TO HOW HE

SO TAKE A LISTEN TO HOW HE VIEWED THE PRESIDENTS

VIEWED THE PRESIDENTS INCITEMENT OF VIOLENCE TODAY.

INCITEMENT OF VIOLENCE TODAY. >> LETS NOT MAKENESS MY TAKE

>> LETS NOT MAKENESS MY TAKE HERE.

HERE. THE PRESIDENT WANTS TO MAKE THIS

THE PRESIDENT WANTS TO MAKE THIS ALL ABOUT THE WHISTLE-BLOWER AND

ALL ABOUT THE WHISTLE-BLOWER AND SUGGEST PEOPLE THAT COME FORWARD

SUGGEST PEOPLE THAT COME FORWARD WITH EVIDENCE OF HIS WRONGDOING

WITH EVIDENCE OF HIS WRONGDOING ARE SOMEHOW TREASONIST AND

ARE SOMEHOW TREASONIST AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS TRADERS AND

SHOULD BE TREATED AS TRADERS AND SUPPLIES.

SUPPLIES. THIS IS A BLATANT EFFORT TO

THIS IS A BLATANT EFFORT TO INTIMIDATE WITNESSES AND

INTIMIDATE WITNESSES AND INCITEMENT TO VIOLENCE.

INCITEMENT TO VIOLENCE. >> CONGRESSWOMAN?

>> CONGRESSWOMAN? >> YES, THE PRESIDENT DOES THAT.

>> YES, THE PRESIDENT DOES THAT. HE DOESNT HESITATE TO DO THAT.

HE DOESNT HESITATE TO DO THAT. THE KIND OF TWEETS THAT HE PUT

THE KIND OF TWEETS THAT HE PUT OUT TIME AFTER TIME TODAY, THERE

OUT TIME AFTER TIME TODAY, THERE WERE, I DONT KNOW IF THERE WERE

WERE, I DONT KNOW IF THERE WERE QUITE A DOZEN OF THEM, BUT IT

QUITE A DOZEN OF THEM, BUT IT SEEMED LIKE THAT, JUST DEGRADING

SEEMED LIKE THAT, JUST DEGRADING AND USING PROFANE LANGUAGE, AND

AND USING PROFANE LANGUAGE, AND GOING AFTER PEOPLE.

GOING AFTER PEOPLE. MY HOPE IS THAT THE AMERICAN

MY HOPE IS THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LOOK AT THAT AND SAY,

PEOPLE LOOK AT THAT AND SAY, THIS IS THE WAY THE PRESIDENT OF

THIS IS THE WAY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TALKS?

THE UNITED STATES TALKS? AND THIS IS THE KIND OF ACTIVITY

AND THIS IS THE KIND OF ACTIVITY HE WOULD ENCOURAGE GOING AFTER

HE WOULD ENCOURAGE GOING AFTER PEOPLE?

PEOPLE? AND I THINK IT IS RIGHT TO SAY

AND I THINK IT IS RIGHT TO SAY HE INSIGHTS VIOLENCE.

HE INSIGHTS VIOLENCE. AFTER ALL, HE SAID THAT IT COULD

AFTER ALL, HE SAID THAT IT COULD BE A CIVIL WAR IF HE WERE

BE A CIVIL WAR IF HE WERE IMPEACHED.

IMPEACHED. WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT? AND TRAITORS AND SPIES.

AND TRAITORS AND SPIES. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM. CLEARLY HE WAS TALKING ABOUT

CLEARLY HE WAS TALKING ABOUT CAPITAL MURDER.

CAPITAL MURDER. >> GLENN?

>> GLENN? >> ARI, I LOVED YOUR OPENING

>> ARI, I LOVED YOUR OPENING SEGMENT BECAUSE YOU HIT THE NAIL

SEGMENT BECAUSE YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD AND CALLED OUT

RIGHT ON THE HEAD AND CALLED OUT WHATS GOING ON HERE.

WHATS GOING ON HERE. THE PRESIDENT BEING ACCUSED OF

THE PRESIDENT BEING ACCUSED OF CRIMINALLY TARGETING OPPONENTS

CRIMINALLY TARGETING OPPONENTS IS DEFENDING HIMSELF.

IS DEFENDING HIMSELF. BY CRIMINALLY TARGETING

BY CRIMINALLY TARGETING OPPONENTS.

OPPONENTS. IF I COULD RIFF ON THAT FOR A

IF I COULD RIFF ON THAT FOR A MINUTE --

MINUTE -- >> SURE.

>> SURE. >> -- HE IS ALSO, I BELIEVE, NOT

>> -- HE IS ALSO, I BELIEVE, NOT JUST NORMALIZING CRIME BUT HES

JUST NORMALIZING CRIME BUT HES TRYING TO CONVERT CONFESSIONS TO

TRYING TO CONVERT CONFESSIONS TO EX-CULL PAGSS.

EX-CULL PAGSS. WHEN HE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE

WHEN HE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE COMMITS I THINK WHAT WE ALL

COMMITS I THINK WHAT WE ALL RECOGNIZE AS THE MOTHER OF ALL

RECOGNIZE AS THE MOTHER OF ALL CAMPAIGN FINANCE VIOLATIONS BY

CAMPAIGN FINANCE VIOLATIONS BY HOLDING HOSTAGE CONGRESSIONALLY

HOLDING HOSTAGE CONGRESSIONALLY APPROPRIATED FUNDS THAT ARE

APPROPRIATED FUNDS THAT ARE DESIGNED AND DESTINED TO GO TO

DESIGNED AND DESTINED TO GO TO UKRAINE TO PROTECT UKRAINE FROM

UKRAINE TO PROTECT UKRAINE FROM UNLAWFUL RUSSIAN AGGRESSION, HE

UNLAWFUL RUSSIAN AGGRESSION, HE WRONGFULLY USES IT AS A

WRONGFULLY USES IT AS A BARGAINING CHIP AND SAYS, OH, I

BARGAINING CHIP AND SAYS, OH, I KNOW THIS MONEY IS SUPPOSED TO

KNOW THIS MONEY IS SUPPOSED TO GO TO YOU.

GO TO YOU. I KNOW YOU WANT TO BUY MORE

I KNOW YOU WANT TO BUY MORE JAVELIN MISSILES TO PROTECT

JAVELIN MISSILES TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR PEOPLE BUT I

YOURSELF AND YOUR PEOPLE BUT I HAVE A FAVOR I NEED THOUGH.

HAVE A FAVOR I NEED THOUGH. AND THEN HE HE GOES ON TV, ARI,

AND THEN HE HE GOES ON TV, ARI, AND HE BRAGS ABOUT HOW THAT

AND HE BRAGS ABOUT HOW THAT CONFESSION IS A PERFECT

CONFESSION IS A PERFECT CONVERSATION AND A BEAUTIFUL

CONVERSATION AND A BEAUTIFUL CONVERSATION.

CONVERSATION. LET ME JUST FINISH UP BY SAYING,

LET ME JUST FINISH UP BY SAYING, IT REALLY IS TO TAKE HIS

IT REALLY IS TO TAKE HIS HYPOTHETICAL AS IF HE GOES OUT

HYPOTHETICAL AS IF HE GOES OUT ON TO FIFTH AVENUE, SHOOTS

ON TO FIFTH AVENUE, SHOOTS SOMEBODY AND THEN BRAGS THAT,

SOMEBODY AND THEN BRAGS THAT, OH, THIS WAS A PERFECT SHOOTING.

OH, THIS WAS A PERFECT SHOOTING. GOT HIM RIGHT THROUGH THE HEART.

GOT HIM RIGHT THROUGH THE HEART. DIDNT EVEN SUFFER.

DIDNT EVEN SUFFER. THIS WAS A PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL

THIS WAS A PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL SHOOTING ON FIFTH AVENUE.

SHOOTING ON FIFTH AVENUE. HES TURNED EVERYTHING ON ITS

HES TURNED EVERYTHING ON ITS HEAD.

HEAD. >> YOU BOTH LAY IT OUT AND THE

>> YOU BOTH LAY IT OUT AND THE SERIOUSNESS OF IT.

SERIOUSNESS OF IT. I WANT TO PLAY A MOMENT HERE,

I WANT TO PLAY A MOMENT HERE, MARK, FOR YOU WHEN YOU THINK

MARK, FOR YOU WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT IS BEING DONE THROUGH

ABOUT WHAT IS BEING DONE THROUGH WHAT IS LEFT OF THE PRESIDENTS

WHAT IS LEFT OF THE PRESIDENTS EXPOSURE TO INVESTIGATIVE

EXPOSURE TO INVESTIGATIVE QUESTIONING.

QUESTIONING. I MENTIONED MUELLER DIDNT

I MENTIONED MUELLER DIDNT QUESTION HIM.

QUESTION HIM. THEYVE SHUT DOWN A LOT OF THE

THEYVE SHUT DOWN A LOT OF THE BRIEFINGS.

BRIEFINGS. HE ONLY DOES CERTAIN TYPES OF

HE ONLY DOES CERTAIN TYPES OF MEDIA BUT THERES STILL A

MEDIA BUT THERES STILL A SYSTEM.

SYSTEM. YOU SEE IN THE QUESTIONS AND

YOU SEE IN THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HE WILL NOT EVEN DENY

ANSWERS HE WILL NOT EVEN DENY WHAT IS, ACCORDING TO DEMOCRATS,

WHAT IS, ACCORDING TO DEMOCRATS, A POTENTIALLY IMPEACHABLE

A POTENTIALLY IMPEACHABLE DEFENSE.

DEFENSE. TAKE A LOOK.

TAKE A LOOK. >> THE QUESTION, SIR, IS WHAT

>> THE QUESTION, SIR, IS WHAT DID YOU WANT PRESIDENT ZELENSKY

DID YOU WANT PRESIDENT ZELENSKY TO DO ABOUT VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN

TO DO ABOUT VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN AND HIS SON HUNTER?

AND HIS SON HUNTER? >> ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?

>> ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? >> YEAH, THIS IS THE FOLLOWUP OF

>> YEAH, THIS IS THE FOLLOWUP OF WHAT I JUST ASKED YOU, SIR.

WHAT I JUST ASKED YOU, SIR. >> LISTEN, ARE YOU READY?

>> LISTEN, ARE YOU READY? WE HAVE THE PRESIDENT OF FINLAND

WE HAVE THE PRESIDENT OF FINLAND ASKING A QUESTION.

ASKING A QUESTION. IVE GIVEN YOU A LONG ANSWER.

IVE GIVEN YOU A LONG ANSWER. LET THIS GENTLEMAN ASK A

LET THIS GENTLEMAN ASK A QUESTION.

QUESTION. DONT BE RUDE.

DONT BE RUDE. >> I DONT WANT TO BE RUDE.

>> I DONT WANT TO BE RUDE. I YOUWANT YOU TO HAVE A CHANCE T

I YOUWANT YOU TO HAVE A CHANCE T ANSWER EVERYTHING.

ANSWER EVERYTHING. >> I ANSWERED EVERYTHING.

>> I ANSWERED EVERYTHING. ITS A WHOLE HOAX.

ITS A WHOLE HOAX. YOU KNOW WHOS PLAYING INTO THE

YOU KNOW WHOS PLAYING INTO THE HOAX?

HOAX? PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU. >> AS MENTIONED, HE USED TO SAY

>> AS MENTIONED, HE USED TO SAY NO COLLUSION.

NO COLLUSION. WHAT DOES IT TELL YOU FOR THIS

WHAT DOES IT TELL YOU FOR THIS TIME FOR HIS STRATEGY, HES NOT

TIME FOR HIS STRATEGY, HES NOT GOING THAT FAR?

GOING THAT FAR? >> UNFORTUNATELY, HE FELT

>> UNFORTUNATELY, HE FELT VINDICATED BY MUELLER AND GOT

VINDICATED BY MUELLER AND GOT SOME NOTION WHAT HE DID, WHICH

SOME NOTION WHAT HE DID, WHICH MANY OF US STILL THINK WAS SOME

MANY OF US STILL THINK WAS SOME FORM OF COLLUSION, WAS OKAY SO

FORM OF COLLUSION, WAS OKAY SO HE COULD DO THE SAME THING IN

HE COULD DO THE SAME THING IN THIS UKRAINE SCENARIO.

THIS UKRAINE SCENARIO. HE IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE

HE IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE RICHARD NIXON, BUT AT LEAST

RICHARD NIXON, BUT AT LEAST NIXONS EXCUSE WAS THAT HE WAS

NIXONS EXCUSE WAS THAT HE WAS DRUNK A LOT OF THE TIMES.

DRUNK A LOT OF THE TIMES. TRUMP DOESNT EVEN DRINK.

TRUMP DOESNT EVEN DRINK. THE OTHER THING HE SAID IN THE

THE OTHER THING HE SAID IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE WAS VERY

PRESS CONFERENCE WAS VERY IMPORTANT, WHAT WE GOT IS A

IMPORTANT, WHAT WE GOT IS A READOUT AND WHAT WE SAY IS A

READOUT AND WHAT WE SAY IS A SUMMARY OF THE CALL, WHICH HE

SUMMARY OF THE CALL, WHICH HE ADMITTED TO.

ADMITTED TO. BUT TODAY HE SAID THE GREAT

BUT TODAY HE SAID THE GREAT STENOGRAPHERS, WORD FOR WORD,

STENOGRAPHERS, WORD FOR WORD, COMMA FOR COMMA, SO IS THERE A

COMMA FOR COMMA, SO IS THERE A VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT OR RECORDING

VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT OR RECORDING OF THIS CALL OR OTHERS?

OF THIS CALL OR OTHERS? HES ADMITTED TO THIS COLLUSION.

HES ADMITTED TO THIS COLLUSION. BUT IF YOU COP TO A CRIME LIKE

BUT IF YOU COP TO A CRIME LIKE THIS ONE, AND GLENNS A

THIS ONE, AND GLENNS A PROSECUTOR SO HE KNOWS THIS

PROSECUTOR SO HE KNOWS THIS BETTER THAN ME, IF YOU COP TO

BETTER THAN ME, IF YOU COP TO ONE THING, WHAT YOU ARE COPPING

ONE THING, WHAT YOU ARE COPPING TO MIGHT BE SOMETHING WORSE.

TO MIGHT BE SOMETHING WORSE. SO IS HE ADMITTING THERES A

SO IS HE ADMITTING THERES A TRANSCRIPT OR AUDIO OF THIS FULL

TRANSCRIPT OR AUDIO OF THIS FULL CALL, IF NOT OTHER CALLS, WHERE

CALL, IF NOT OTHER CALLS, WHERE HES CARRYING OUT SOME OF THE

HES CARRYING OUT SOME OF THE SAME BEHAVIOR OR WORSE?

SAME BEHAVIOR OR WORSE? AND THAT FURTHER MAKES IT -- IT

AND THAT FURTHER MAKES IT -- IT EXPOSES HIM IN THE ONGOING

EXPOSES HIM IN THE ONGOING INVESTIGATION.

INVESTIGATION. SURE, HES SCARED.

SURE, HES SCARED. I WILL SAY ONE OTHER THING TOO.

I WILL SAY ONE OTHER THING TOO. I WILL GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY

I WILL GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY WHILE IT MAY NOT LOOK LIKE

WHILE IT MAY NOT LOOK LIKE REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS WILL SAY AS

REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS WILL SAY AS THEY DID WITH NIXON AND TURN ON

THEY DID WITH NIXON AND TURN ON HIM, LETS BE CLEAR, THIS IS A

HIM, LETS BE CLEAR, THIS IS A MAN WHO TOOK OVER A PARTY, AND

MAN WHO TOOK OVER A PARTY, AND MANY OF THEM RESENTED HIM AT

MANY OF THEM RESENTED HIM AT FIRST.

FIRST. HE WASNT THE PERSON CHOSEN TO

HE WASNT THE PERSON CHOSEN TO BE THEIR NOMINEE.

BE THEIR NOMINEE. HE TOOK OVER THE PARTY, RAN DOWN

HE TOOK OVER THE PARTY, RAN DOWN ALL OF THEM, DOZEN OR MORE

ALL OF THEM, DOZEN OR MORE CANDIDATES AND BEEN RUNNING IT

CANDIDATES AND BEEN RUNNING IT EVER SINCE.

EVER SINCE. SOME OF THESE REPUBLICAN ELECTED

SOME OF THESE REPUBLICAN ELECTED OFFICIALS, INCLUDING SENATORS,

OFFICIALS, INCLUDING SENATORS, HAVE THEIR OWN POLITICAL

HAVE THEIR OWN POLITICAL AMBITION, ARI.

AMBITION, ARI. SO IF IT GETS TOO TIGHT, THEY

SO IF IT GETS TOO TIGHT, THEY MAY BACK AWAY FROM HIM

MAY BACK AWAY FROM HIM THEMSELVES.

THEMSELVES. >> WHICH IS WHY WERE IN A

>> WHICH IS WHY WERE IN A DIFFERENT PLACE THAN WE WERE TWO

DIFFERENT PLACE THAN WE WERE TWO WEEKS AGO.

WEEKS AGO. I WOULDNT HAVE PREDICTED THIS.

I WOULDNT HAVE PREDICTED THIS. IM NOT IN THAT BUSINESS.

IM NOT IN THAT BUSINESS. I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF OUR

I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF OUR EXPERT PANELISTS WOULD HAVE

EXPERT PANELISTS WOULD HAVE KNOWN BECAUSE THE FACTS EVOLVED.

KNOWN BECAUSE THE FACTS EVOLVED. WHAT THE SENATE MAY OR MAY NOT

WHAT THE SENATE MAY OR MAY NOT DO LATER IS UP TO THE SENATE.

DO LATER IS UP TO THE SENATE. CONGRESSWOMAN, WE BEGAN THE

CONGRESSWOMAN, WE BEGAN THE BROADCAST TALKING ABOUT THE TEST

BROADCAST TALKING ABOUT THE TEST OF THE SYSTEM.

OF THE SYSTEM. YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU KNOW ON

YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU KNOW ON GOOD AUTHORITY YOUR ASSERTION

GOOD AUTHORITY YOUR ASSERTION CONGRESSMAN SCHIFF FACED DEATH

CONGRESSMAN SCHIFF FACED DEATH THREATS.

THREATS. MY QUESTION TO YOU ON THE LARGER

MY QUESTION TO YOU ON THE LARGER QUESTIONS FACING THIS PRESIDENT

QUESTIONS FACING THIS PRESIDENT AND SPEAKER PELOSI WHOS OUT OF

AND SPEAKER PELOSI WHOS OUT OF WORK TODAY WHILE YOU ALL ARE

WORK TODAY WHILE YOU ALL ARE TECHNICALLY IN RECESS IS DO YOU

TECHNICALLY IN RECESS IS DO YOU SEE ANYTHING DONALD TRUMP IS

SEE ANYTHING DONALD TRUMP IS DOING NOW AS A POTENTIAL FOR

DOING NOW AS A POTENTIAL FOR ADDITIONAL ARTICLES OF

ADDITIONAL ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT, IF HES

IMPEACHMENT, IF HES THREATENING, AS YOU SAY, MEMBERS

THREATENING, AS YOU SAY, MEMBERS OF CONGRESS WITH PROSECUTION IF

OF CONGRESS WITH PROSECUTION IF HES CONTRIBUTING AS CONGRESSMAN

HES CONTRIBUTING AS CONGRESSMAN SCHIFF SAYS TO INCITING

SCHIFF SAYS TO INCITING VIOLENCE?

VIOLENCE? COULD THAT ITSELF ADD TO THE

COULD THAT ITSELF ADD TO THE LIST?

LIST? >> IT COULD.

>> IT COULD. BUT DONT YOU, ARI, WANT TO KNOW

BUT DONT YOU, ARI, WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE OTHER CONVERSATIONS

WHAT ARE THE OTHER CONVERSATIONS IN THAT SECRET -- WHERE THEY

IN THAT SECRET -- WHERE THEY WERE HIDDEN ON A SERVER,

WERE HIDDEN ON A SERVER, CONVERSATIONS YOU PROBABLY HAD

CONVERSATIONS YOU PROBABLY HAD WITH VLADIMIR PUTIN, MAYBE OTHER

WITH VLADIMIR PUTIN, MAYBE OTHER FOREIGN LEADERS WHERE HE WAS

FOREIGN LEADERS WHERE HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE SIMILAR DEALS?

TRYING TO MAKE SIMILAR DEALS? CLEARLY THIS CONVERSATION WAS

CLEARLY THIS CONVERSATION WAS ONE THAT WORRIED HIS -- THE

ONE THAT WORRIED HIS -- THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM ENOUGH THAT

PEOPLE AROUND HIM ENOUGH THAT THEY WANTED TO SQUIRREL AWAY,

THEY WANTED TO SQUIRREL AWAY, THEY WANTED TO HIDE, THEY WANTED

THEY WANTED TO HIDE, THEY WANTED TO COVER UP THIS CONVERSATION.

TO COVER UP THIS CONVERSATION. WE THINK THAT THIS SERVER HAS A

WE THINK THAT THIS SERVER HAS A LOT OF OTHERS, AND I THINK WE

LOT OF OTHERS, AND I THINK WE NEED TO SEE THEM AND THIS WILL

NEED TO SEE THEM AND THIS WILL JUST REINFORCE THE NOTION THAT

JUST REINFORCE THE NOTION THAT THE -- THAT DONALD TRUMP WILL

THE -- THAT DONALD TRUMP WILL SACRIFICE OUR NATIONAL SECURITY

SACRIFICE OUR NATIONAL SECURITY IN ORDER TO GO AFTER AN

IN ORDER TO GO AFTER AN OPPONENT, AND THAT HE WILL

OPPONENT, AND THAT HE WILL THREATEN ANY OPPONENT WHO

THREATEN ANY OPPONENT WHO QUESTIONS HIM.

QUESTIONS HIM. AND I THINK ALL OF THOSE ARE

The Description of Nancy Pelosi Knocks 'Scared' Trump As Ukraine Scandal Fuels Impeachment Push