- Hey. - Busy.
- I don't wanna take up a ton of your time, but I'm gonna kill myself.
- I just thought an adult should know.
- Wow. I actually was writing my own suicide note just now.
I have 32 fleeting minutes of happiness during lunch,
which has been eaten up again and again
by the same especially badly dressed student,
and I finally thought I would rather have the dark nothingness.
- [Voiceover] There are two types of people in the world:
The people who naturally excel at life.
- Golden boy. - What's up?
- [Voiceover] And the people who hope all those people die in a big explosion.
- Look at that stupid shirt my brother is wearing.
- [Voiceover] When I was 13...
It was clear which side of the equation I was on.
- Are you even up there?
- [Voiceover] But that's what best friends are for.
- Mike is like, right there.
God. Juvie made him so hot.
- [Voiceover] And I had Krista.
Oh my god!
My brother? Seriously?
- I can't help how I feel.
- You turned into a completely different person.
- Why don't you try being positive?
- Mom, I'm gonna write down the next thing you're gonna say.
- I'm no playing your little games, Nadine.
You have all the answers, don't you?
- No, which is why I wish I had a mother who would notice!
- What did I do to make such a perfect kid, huh?
- Are you having a problem today, Nadine?
- I don't really have any friends at the moment.
- Life isn't fair sometimes, Nadine, okay? You gotta get over it!
- Don't be awkward.
- Life's about taking risks. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there.
Nick, I like you. I want you to put your mouth on my tits.
We can do it in the Petland stockroom.
I can't send this.
No, no, no, no, no, no. Oh my god, no!
- This isn't so bad.
"I just want to be with you. I want you to put your mouth on my tits.
"I want to feel you inside me.
- God. - "We can do it in the Petland stockroom."
- Oh my god. Say something! Please help me!
- You need to watch out for run-on sentences.