- You look like you're about to go to Coachella!
- When have I ever wanted that?
- [Chrissy] Today, we're doing makeup with Crayola.
- The Crayola line.
I know Crayola to be crayons, not makeup.
- [Chrissy] It's like a huge part of everyone's childhood,
it's literally what shapes you into
being a little baby artist,
and now it's like another level of that,
cause you get to do makeup with it.
- There's a lot of bold ass colors here.
- Do they name them after the real colors?
- This is 100%--
- The real dandelion.
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
- Since this is Crayola, we gotta get
freaking artsy with this.
- We're going to use each other's face as our canvas.
Let's Van Gogh.
- Mhmmm, no.
These are all the products that are for your eyes.
We have Face Crayons.
- [Both] Ooh!
- I think you literally just like, draw.
- This is cool.
- You go first.
- On you?
Here we go.
- I am going avant-garde.
- Oh lord.
(gasps) Oh, that's so bright.
I thought I would really have to work
to get the pigment but man, it is.
This actually transferred already.
- Oh really?
- So try to--
- Not blink?
I think it's cute.
- Alright, my turn.
- Learn from my mistakes.
- I want to highlight how beautiful Chrissy is.
- Maybe I'll draw a flower.
- (gasps) I like that!
- Oh, wow, this is cute.
It seems to glide very well.
- It glides very smooth.
- Why are you laughing?
- Because it looks like a kid did your makeup.
Like it's not a look that you'll like, but I like it.
- Wait, can I add more to yours?
- No, I'm the star.
Wait, I'm not done.
You just attacked me like a little eighth grade trip.
I feel like we're about to make out.
- Why are you hugging me back?
- Why's your arm touching my back (laughing)
You're right this is the closest we've ever been.
So these mascaras come in really really (bleep) cool colors.
- [Jazzmyne] Yeah.
- [Chrissy] Electric blue and turquoise blue,
which actually fits with my theme exactly.
(gasps) It's so pretty.
Wait, but what if I put turquoise on the bottom lashes?
I think this is a really special moment for us.
- I know.
- Now lets move on to face.
These are the lip and cheek crayons.
So this is a face pallet.
It has a bunch of shimmery shades.
Um, I'm gonna have to undo that.
You can't press erase (bleep).
So, now we're gonna move on to the freckles.
Oh my God, you're adorable!
So let's do a little blushie.
- Oh sorry!
Didn't mean to pick it.
- Don't touch my art.
- [Jazzmyne] This highlight's very good, I think.
Now we need to use a face crayon.
- Haven't we done enough?
- This is my clear fingerprint.
- The mark of a genius.
- So, ah (bleep).
I'm using this bronzer in shade, second one on the top row.
- [Chrissy] I love it!
- [Jazzmyne] Ooh I love this purple.
- Oo that feels good.
- I'm just laughing at this arm.
- Makeup artists don't hug their clients do they?
- Can you imagine them being like-
- This is super pigmented,
but also takes a little while to get on there.
This looks like actual paint,
I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
- Don't (bleep) up my makeup.
- I'm sweaty.
- Don't (bleep) up my makeup!
I want to do a very soft lip on you.
I'm gonna do this foreskin color.
Open. Oh there we go.
- We're gonna look at our final looks now.
Are we ready?
- [Both] 1-2-3
- The green is interesting but I do like your dedication
to like nature.
- [Jazzmyne] Thank you.
- And outdoors.
- I actually don't mind this purple on me.
I think this line does a lot for like artists.
You know, for people, who are maybe a little bit
less conventional when it comes to makeup.
It's very pigmented,
but then at the same time it transfers really easy.
- But maybe that's the fun of it,
is that you are able to smudge it around
and do creative stuff with it.
The lip crayon was a little dry though.
- Is it?
- A little.
- We got to know each other real well.
- Equal part makeup, equal part
- [Chrissy] Cray-on, it's a crayon.
- [Jazzmyne] Crayon.
- [Chrissy] Crayon. We're from Chicago.
- [Both] Crayon.
- Hey, unsolved is on a new channel,
and now your part.
- [Both] Subscribe here.
- That was my part.