Now, get out your pencils and paper and write down the assignment.
Did you hear that? We get an assignment!
Everyone must write an essay on what not to do at a stoplight.
Did you hear that? What not to do at a stoplight!
In no less than 800 words.
- Oh. - Did you hear that? 800 words!
Yeah, I know!
- Now, what do you do next? - Floor it?
- Yes. No! No! Don’t floor it! - Floor it?
- No, no, no, no! Don’t floor it. - Okay! Floor it!
- No! No! No, no!!!! - Floor it! Floor it, floor it!!!
I got Mrs. Puff fired.
Hello, worthless students.
I'm your new instructor.
No one's ever failed my class that's lived through it.
Excuse me, miss.
I don’t want to have to report you again.
I was just wondering.
Is it the homework pencil on the left side of the paper next to the quiz pencil?
Or over on the right side, all by itself? Or...
- I think it goes stuck inside your... - Wait! I got it!
The quiz pencil goes right over here next to the essay pencil.
And the essay pencil gets turned sideways towards the note pad,
- just in case I have to write an essay. - Good morning, class.O
- What’s wrong? - Gotta sharpen my pencil.
Well, SpongeBob, do you have your oral report ready?
The assignment I gave you, The one where you talk in front of the class.
Oh, yeah! Of course I’m ready.
I can… do it.
Uh, no. Oh no!
What are you doing?!
Mrs. Puff, do I really have to do this?
No. Only if you want to pass this class!
Testing. Testing. Testing.
Oh, test! Test! Do you read?!
Sponge to Pat, I read you loud and clear. Over.
Got your apple ready?
Lucky undergarments? Hold on. Hold on. Bingo! Underwear, apple, and me.
You’re ready to get that license! Uh oh, here comes Mrs. Puff. Act natural!
Flats, are you okay?
Do not cheer me, my fellow adult classmates.
Flats was the real victim here.
A victim of a society that's riding down a violent road to nowhere.
A road I call Violence Road.
Sorry I’m late, class. I…
- SpongeBob! - No, wait! I changed my mind!
I'm sure what you've written is fine. Just let me see.
No! Don't look! It's not ready.
It's so simple! Only ten words.
What I learned in boating school is blankety… blankety… blank!
- I can do this. I can do this. - What I learned in boating school is…
- What I learned in boating school is… - I can do this! I can do this!
Is it hot in here, Mrs. Puff?! Why is it so hot in here?!
My hand! My hand is cramping, Mrs Puff! Make it stop!
You only need three more words!
Today's first lesson will be on turning.
- Hey, Patrick. - What?
- I thought of something funnier than 24. - Let me hear it.
Well who cares about a stupid star?
Gee, Patrick, it seems like you would care a lot about stupid stars,
considering you are one!
- I’ll deal with you after class! - It is after class!
- I don't see anyone fighting. Do you? - They're talking about us!
- We’re fighting! - Well, don’t mind if I do.
This is embarrassing.