The definition of 'affectes' & the word 'affectes' in example sentences or phrases
have an effect upon
- Will the new rules affect me?
act physically on; have an effect upon
- the medicine affects my heart rate
connect closely and often incriminatingly
- This new ruling affects your business
make believe with the intent to deceive
- He feigned that he was ill
- He shammed a headache
have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- This child impressed me as unusually mature
- This behavior struck me as odd
Synonyms of the word 'affectes' & Antonyms of the word 'affectes'.
Synonymsbear on, touch on, touch, bear upon, impact, affect, affect, involve, affect, regard, feign, sham, pretend, dissemble, affect, move, impress, strike, affect,