The definition of 'affectsing' & the word 'affectsing' in example sentences or phrases
have an effect upon
- Will the new rules affect me?
act physically on; have an effect upon
- the medicine affects my heart rate
connect closely and often incriminatingly
- This new ruling affects your business
make believe with the intent to deceive
- He feigned that he was ill
- He shammed a headache
have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- This child impressed me as unusually mature
- This behavior struck me as odd
Synonyms of the word 'affectsing' & Antonyms of the word 'affectsing'.
Synonymsaffect, impact, bear upon, bear on, touch on, touch, affect, involve, affect, regard, feign, sham, pretend, affect, dissemble, affect, impress, move, strike,